Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:25 pm
xxxxUwanosora the Crimson Eyed Sorceressxxxx

User Image
The girl... She seemed so innocent. Her entrance into the office had been a mistake, of course, but she was still young.
"Don't worry about it, missy," the woman chuckled, tussling the unbanded girl's hair, as the door closed gently. "I can only guess you're looking for one of these?" Uwanosora was inquiring while indicating that band that hung about her neck. Another of the unbanded arrived and she couldn't help but smile. People arriving. The village thriving.

"I've got just the one for you two!" the adviser smiled softly, producing from her left sleeve a couple of steel plates, freshly carved and produced.

"The lil ones are precious."

"Cross them and I break you."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:38 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

”Do not judge others for what they look like…

User Image

Sakaki blinked then smiled as he walked forward taking the head band and tying it around his neck. He bowed as a sign of respect but fell forward and took a desk to the forehead. "Ouch" he mumbled gripping his forehead casually. He got back up and smiled as if nothing had happened. "Well thats all I needed besides jutsu scrolls but I guess I'll have to wait for the raikage to be less busy for those." He said to what he assumed was the raikages secretary. "Thank you very much for the headband ma'am," he said in his 'sober' tone of voice.

User Image

... but for who they are as a person"

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Aria Di Blasfemia Eterna

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:50 pm
The woman ran her hands through Aiko's hair. She blushed slightly, and the embarrassment and nerves lessened...but she was still put off. Though when the woman produced a headband her eyes couldn't help but follow it.
"Th...Thank you so much." Aiko said. "I didn't ruin anything by going in there did I?" She asked, concerned.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:58 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

”Do not judge others for what they look like…

User Image

Sakaki turned and waved over his shoulder as he left the room he needed more sake.
[exit]

User Image

... but for who they are as a person"

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:23 pm
xxxxUwanosora the Crimson Eyed Sorceressxxxx

User Image
"You do know there's scrolls in the academy, right?" the adviser called after the departing horned child. It was done all so well. Up until he clumsily hit his head on something. Impatience was a trademark of the young however, as he was off in no time at all. The girl piped up next, as she spoke.

"It's all well, missy. I doubt one false step could ruin business so easily," Uwanosora laughed, as she proffered the band to the girl. "The fact that you're here means you're here to get this, right?"

"The lil ones are precious."

"Cross them and I break you."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:29 pm
Matt walks down the hallway looking around once more to assure everything how the same as last time, he knocked on the door loud enough to be heard but not so loud it was an annoyance.  

solanik

Aria Di Blasfemia Eterna

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:33 pm
Aiko took it gently. "Yes. Thank you very much miss. " She held it in her hands, and looked across it's shiny surface. She stared at it, smiling for much longer than was necissary simply admiring that she finally had one. thank you. She mouthed again, and off she ran to the acadamy.
[exit]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:50 am
User ImageUser Image

As he became comfortable Kimiko sight never left the male's presence. She gave the Mizukage a slight nod to the first words he spoke. The honor was certainly given but she did not return with words back to him. Ears wiggled slightly, unseen as he continued to speak about Kumogakure and Mizugakre perhaps future together. The past were the structure of both Villages but Kimiko would not let them past matters effect her future of her village. Though she would keep in mind of the history of the Bloody Mist. Through mid-sentence of his last words came forth a child who slowly realized she were not allowed in the office in its present time. The performance she gave quickly annoyed Kimiko. As Uwanosora pulled the child from the room, Kimiko performed an annoyed sigh. " Forgive such interruptions. Now conti.. " Before she could finished, a loud knock emitted into her office. She couldn't take the annoyance anymore. Swiftly a kunai would be thrown at such a speed that the once the tool made contact with the door, it stabbed through the door and finally ceased its flight as everyone in the hallway would see the tool stuck in the wall outside the office. By the time they would look at the tool, Kimiko would be at the door with it open. Eyes narrowed on all who stood in the halls. " Leave now! Unless you are a shinobi of Mizugakure or Uwanosora. Do Not Enter The Walls Of This Building Important Matters And Done With And I Give The Allowance! " She not only spoke this to the children of the halls but to the Anbus that would come to Kimiko aid. They would for now give the word to all who even tried to enter the building of the Raikage. Closing the door, she slammed it shut and then turned to the Mizukage with such an annoyed expression. " Concern not about my recent actions. The matters between our two nations however. " By the end of her words she were placed back at her previous place. The edge of the desk with crossed legs and hands to her knee. " Before I consider such actions. I must ask you if you are at possibly war between other nations? "

Sanjii9227

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:39 pm
Howaido Hatake
Hatake Clan-Toad Summoner-Bonds Golem Sanshi Satetsu-Jounin-Oinin-Bukijutsu Class-Pai Qua Quan Master-Hakyoku-ken no Kata Master-Juurai Toorima Master-Shunkan no Hagane-Hiten Misturugi Ryu Creator-Suna's Guiding Light

"I owe my life to this village, theres no way I couldnt die for it."

User Image

Howaido simply nodded to Uwanosora,"As I said, although I had no control over what took place during my illness I feel I am responsible for them. So I have come to apologize for any actions seen as improper and continue from there into more political affairs." Seeing as two had already soured at least one Kages mood and possibly the others as well he sighed under his mask. It was at times like these he truly disagreed with the young ignorance being taught to Gennin in the academies these days. "I had needed to return urgently, but I do not believe talks after this current meeting would be very productive; at least with your Raikages current change of mood. I believe I can find my way to the Mizukage on my own, but if you could I would ask that you have me informed when your Lady Raikage is free and in a more moderate mood compared to this one. If she can get anymore moderate. I come from a rather calm village so I am afraid I see no other action but to adjourn from the office for now." He smiled beneath his mask, though his tone had stayed quite generic the entire time. "Uwanosora-sama, please find me when my meeting can be arranged, I thank you for your time." He gave a slight bow of the head before he turned to exit the building,"Nijiro-nee-san, you can follow me if you want to continue your training here." With that he headed gently down the hall to exit the premises for Syphers trail, if he was still around.

-Chakra:725

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:42 pm
The Kunai sticks through the door protrudeing out a few inches from his face...."woah..." matt steps back as he hears the Kage speak... then turns to leave silently. "i will explain to her later on in time then"  

solanik

Sanjii9227

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:51 pm
[ OoC || Sowwie But I'm Going To Sleep! I Tried Waiting But I'll Dying On My Computer Desk. See You! || ]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

Quite the commotion above as the young boy made his way to the office. Sent here by his Kage he on a simple mission. Or at least that's what he wanted anyways. He had heard the woman running this village had quite the temper, so Kuro would hold his tongue when necessary. The door looked somewhat contorted as he approached it. It must've been slammed... 20.. no, 50 times at least. Regardless the young Uchiha would stand in front of it and wait until he heard a safe enough pause in conversation, then.. tap tap

( Is totally here from Mist to speak about a treaty and such. This was my Chuunin test >3 )

Kedokitoto

Romantic Receiver

8,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Leprechaun and the Voices

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:47 am
User Image
Vosa l|Breath|l Sihvat
Don't think. Breathe.

((Sigh. This is awkward. Apparently, after we vanished here for a while, Mist kept sending people after us. First it was just Mi, Ryo, Nijiro, and myself. Then mi came back with the kage. And now they've sent you. And I thought they sent someone else, but Iunno.

Anyway, this is doubly awkward because there's a kunai in the wall on the other side of the door, and the door is slammed shut, and the two Kages are about to start speaking with each other. So if you wanna sneak your way in here, go ahead.))

Breath was waiting inside, in one of the higher levels of the giant office, watching the Raikage and Mizukage talk. They each spoke with dignity and formality... and a little bit of impatience at the constant interruptions. This new intruder was either A) Someone from Mist, who was sent to find out what happened, which would be wasteful, or B) Anyone else, who was not allowed to be in here, and would only further test the patience of the two Kage present.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:50 pm
With the large absence of people Fuyu walked in quietly and pointed at Uwanosora,"Uwanosora-sama, can I have a quiet word with you?" As she approached her she dropped her voice further,"This might be a bad time but, Sypher said to see Lady Raikage at once for permission to enter the Chuunin Exams while the others are gone, can you help me with that?" She fiddled,"Ive been training really hard and I want to make Cloud, Lady Raikage and Sypher Sensei all proud, I can even take a test if you would like."  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:12 pm
User Image
╬═══════════════════════════════════════════════ • • • ▶User Image
++ Θrigami no Dara - Young Master of Paper
++ Rank Genin | Chakra Pool [225]

╬═══════════════════════════════════════════════ • • • ▶

++++ Shortly after the Genin in blue clothing arrived before the office door, a young Genin in black clothing, who was from the Hidden Mist Village as well, had followed. He looked around, noting a few features, but then, looking at the contorted door. Kami looked at Kuro, and shrugged his shoulders. He would not want to actually know what happened to this door, but he guessed that it had either been slammed quite violently, or, perhaps, slammed repeatedly to a close. Kami sighed. The silence settled, and then, Kami moved closer to the other Genin, pulling on his sleeve, getting a bit closer to the boy. In hushed tones, he spoke to Kuro, being careful as to not be heard, and arouse suspicion.

"Perhaps, the meeting is ongoing, and judging by the looks of the door," he mused, pertaining to the poor door. "Slammed shut - I guess it would be best if we don't go in for now. If I remember correctly, the Mizukage had left the village with one of our village Chuunin. He should be fine. Besides, the mission was to confirm the situation. We need not report to the Mizukage, correct? Thus, this mission is accomplished," he explained.

"I will be going back to the Mist Village shortly," he then said as he turned around, and walked away. "Take care on your way back,"

((I have to go now. Chuunin exams.))

User Image User Image User Image User Image

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games