Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || The Azure Angel || .:Kumogakure Hospital:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lerry Jive

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
Kumo Genin ll Hatake Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 185/320

Rikio was brought to hospital. His body was broken. Still unconscious the boy would wait to be fixed. How long would that take he wondered?

[ Red...I... ]

Jutsu Used

Items Used

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:53 am
Lerry Bisuto

Redera Issun

User Image
______. : | [Hakkin Ren Issetsu] | : .______

: Genin | 200CP___]

See this?

I'm gonna live my own life now

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ Oni | Sober_______ : : : : ]

Finding the boy's injuries hard to diagnose, the nurse in waiting turned to Haki and asked her to find Doki, one of the better healers "Eh? Oh!" her voice returned, Haki jumped to her feet and nodded, stepping out barefoot to wander in search of Doki. It didn't take too long though as she dipped her head into the adjacent room and saw Doki working on another patient "Doki-sensei. There's a boy in here who took on the attacker by himself." Like an idiot. she thought "The nurses are having trouble diagnosing his injuries." with that she turned and returned to the room, settling back into her only previously vacated chair. Crossing her feet at the ankles, she waited patiently for Doki to come in. The nurse had diagnosed broken ribs, a ruptured lung and some rather bad burning but further injuries would require Doki's expertise.

Can you withstand the change?

Don't do what you think I want! Do what you want to make me want it.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:23 am
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 485 ~ AC: 21,450 ~ Ryo: 6,600

Reaching the hospital with Myurai and Daitomi in tow, Suzume felt a little nauseaus but fine. Walking inside, she shouted out "Oi! These two shinobi are just about dead! They need medical attention right now!" When stretchers finally came for them, Suzume carefully helped to set each one down on them before the two were carted off to recieve medical attention.

Hearing that Doki was in the hospital, Suzume decided she would check in and report the condition of Myurai and Daitomi. Of course, she had to be careful to stay out of the way and pointed in the direction of a room that Doki was supposed to be in, the red head peeked inside and spotted something peculiar. "Who're you?" she asked Haki, finding that this girl looked familiar but could not place where.

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra Used:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:37 am
User Image

See this?

Haki looked up from her chair and blinked at the red head, briefly trying to put a name to the face and failing. Perhaps she'd never met this woman but it would be better to start speaking now "I'm Hakkin Issetsu." she replied, sitting up and putting her hands on her knees to keep her makeshift skirt in place.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:41 am
User Image

Now that was a surprise and it showed on Suzume's face by her brows raising. Hakkin... the Raikage's son Hakkin? The same boy who at one time expressed a slight interest in learning to wield to swords a long time ago? "... you're... serious?" asked the red head, not one well in tune with joking around but unable to find a trace of a lie on the other's face. "We met awhile back in the dojo, you were interested in trying to learn some bukijutsu for a moment. Back when you looked like a boy. I'm Suzume Kinjo."

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra Used:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:50 am
User Image

See this?

Haki. also not much of a joker, drew her brows together in a frown when asked if she was serious. Would this woman like to see proof? "Yes, I'm serious. Why would I pretend to be someone I'm not?" she questioned, tilting her head to the left so her pink curls fell over her shoulder "Buki...oh! Yeah, I remember you now. Hi!" leaping to her feet, she did a little bow, still holding her skirt in place. The knots she'd used to secure it were coming loose and she had to hold it very tightly to keep it up "I'm sorry, I didn't recognize you." Haki smiled brightly at Suzume, having apparently glossed over the whole 'looked like a boy' comment.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:56 am
User Image

If the other did not want to explain why she looked like a boy, then that was fine. Suzume was sure it was a complicated matter that was best left explained by Kinpaku. "It's fine. It's been awhile since we've seen each other than one time." A long while since at some point the other had changed from a boy to a girl. Of course, the other's make shift skirt coming undone was noticed by Suzume. "You need some proper clothes." Looking back outside, she spotted a cart with fresh scrubs on it. Not stylish but functional at least.

Grabbing a shirt and pants, she held them out for Haki to take if she chose to do so. "And have you seen Doki? Two shinobi have just come in and they need serious medical attention."

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra Used:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:57 am
User Image

See this?

Looking at the scrubs in distaste, Haki nevertheless accepted them and slid the pants on over the skirt. Once tied correctly, she pulled her pants out and dropped them on the chair before sitting. The shirt went into her lap since she had one on already "That's true...thank you." she was sitting cross legged and her hands went up to fiddle with her hair, curling it about one finger as she listened to Suzume "Doki is in the next room. And this guy here needs help too." she pointed to the other occupant of the room, the still unconscious Hatake boy, who was still waiting for treatment. Keeping her legs crossed, Haki leaned forward "Where's my mum?" she asked, her voice low.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:01 am
Myurai and Daitomi where taken to separate rooms, each with their own huge entourage of medical staff. Daitomi got a female doctor who set about cleaning her wounds and defrosting her with a warming jutsu.
Myurai got cranky Dr. Makami.
Bursting into the room, Makami scowled at the boy who was lying unconscious on the bed Bloody hell! Do our genin not know when its time to get help rather then take on bigger issues? he set about treating the burns with burn salve and healing jutsu, wrapping the worst in bandages as well. The frost bite was treated with a different salve and wrapped loosely to allow circulation to slowly fight back the damage. Finding broken ribs as well, Makami curse and thrust his palms hard down on the boy's chest, forcing a binding jutsu into his skin and past the muscles to settle on the bones to pull them back into shape. It was painful but once completed, would leave him with minor aches. Makami had a nurse wrap the boy's chest to help the bones finish healing and he left, still cursing stupidity.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:15 pm
User Image

Pants did not seem to be a big deal to Suzume. Clothes were just clothes, meant to be used so that people would not go around naked. Yet people really did not think in terms of practicality, they liked to think more of the style and taste like Haki seemed to. At least Doki was close by, she'd only missed the room bey going to the opposite one. Suzume glance over to the unconcscious genin before looking back to Haki. "I'm not honestly sure. I lost sight of her after we left Kirigakure not too long ago and she was not in her office. She was traveling with Daitomi, but she's one of the two shinobi I brought in who was in very bad shape." Honestly, where was Kinpaku when all of this was happening? Suzume liked the woman, but there were times when she was just unreliable.

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra Used:

Haruhi000777

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:29 pm
User Image
Kodoki Dokijima
Perform at least one good deed a day....

Kumo Jounin ll AC: 9400 ll Main: Taijutsu ll Sub: Medical ll Chakra 360/510

███ █████████████████████ ███

The room adjacent to the corresponding patients Myurai, Dai, and Rikio had been occupied with silence for a while. But a brief tremor had occurred, for the patient had been set under a Genjutsu and had woken up on the staff during surgery. As a shinobi, his instincts were prime and set most of the delicate operation and surgery setting in chaos. In his berserking trauma, he threw three medical ninjas off the table before slamming one through the infrared screens. Doki and four others had to pin him down before sedating him. They mostly avoided any lethal damage besides a few glass cuts and misplaced safety tools. Doki had sustained a jagged cut right across her face. "Angh..!" She grunted, picking off skin tightening bandaids for her to place them over so that they would converge. It was just too hectic for the medical ninja to even worry about addressing their own woods. Naturally, because things were so immediately rushing, the green haired kunoichi hadn't heard Haki inform her of the others.

She panted while getting ready for the next operation as one other intern subbed for her place --since there existed larger pressing situations to handle. Doki again had to arrange her scrubs after being bandaged in some areas. She lifted her medical mask even higher above her face to conceal the slight wound, though the red marks around that side of her face would more or less be evidence of 'Golden Hour'. The critical hour where major decision making in medical care mattered the most, or what other doctors and physicians would believe. Immediately the other door to where Rikio, Haki and the other were had opened. Doki was the only other attendant besides Marui, and the more senior Makami, available. At least on this floor. The nurse had already debriefed her on their overall conditions. Apparently the new Genin Myurai had been taken care of with the particular Daitomi. Even the anbu, Daitomi had been taken out. Frozen, but the idiosyncrasy of it was too much for her head to even consider at the moment. More importantly; Most of the injured were genin. They had charged in on their own. Valorable but also incredibly inefficient. They probably couldn't have waited and if they had, who knows. Either way, it was a no win situation. She accounted it to be her fault entirely, for not being a better proxy leader when her village needed it. Her closed eyes then opened. Feeling the bitter resolve linger on out of her facade.

"I just heard. And please I need everyone to clear the room." Hair tied, capped, masked, scrub worn, and face slightly stinging, she went directly past Suzume and some oddly dressed girl with pink wavy hair. Doki soon stood over to Rikio after a minute of adjusting him slightly in a more appropriate body station. Medical ninja did not need to listen to idle chit chat. Other than the nurse, and the injured, she expected the other two to be mindful of the situation. She would remember her manners and thank them both later for whatever reason they had for being here and their involvement with the victims transport.

With her enhanced version of Major healing hands, Doki felt security sweep her doubts long miles away when her hands molded the ball of regenerative chakra to Rikio. For something like this, she had produced an extra clone. By this, they were distributed with even levels of chakra. Both worked on different sects. Doki, his lungs, the other his overall outer region after cutting open his shirt. It was...very severe. The nurse did diagnose the visible ranges. But.. After lowering her head by his torso, and inspecting the position over his wrists, she found that there were also signs of irregular breathing. And bleeding occurring from not just the outside, but something within hemorrhaging a lot more than it should for a severe burn. It was likely that foreign shards had embedded inside of him at some point. Most likely through an explosion, if it explained his burns any.

It would have been a long time. Several minutes already and she had managed to dilute the lung and have it function again after clearing up the exhaust gases among other harmful potents. By her stand, bowls filled with bloody shards, bloody tissues and well.. Scalding flesh. Luckily, by the end of the first hour, two extra members of the left wing had arrived to help. His ribcages were adjusted and melded through the use of the bone healing ninjutsu. His burns and cuts were already finished before then thanks to her clone. And within the mid to second hour, she had finished. The staff had been called out again to handle another emergency dispatch, leaving Doki to finish stitching up Rikio. A rather long cut diagonally across his right torso's hemisphere and at least three shorter ones by his shoulders and chest. The clone then vanished. Doki nearly stumbled, having used over half of her chakra on today and to ensure saving her patient. Her golden hour was achieved.

Once he wakes up, he'll find himself to be transported to another bed just next door, bandaged up like an Egyptian corpse. Meanwhile, in the same room, Doki was clearing up the lab and station. The equipment properly turned away. She took off her scrubs and glove. Disposing it into the bin and removing her mask. The cut was still bleeding but it lightened down some. I have to reserve my chakra. So, her hand picked up a fresh iced towel and pressed it over her face. She was exhausted beyond belief. Calling out to the other two females; "He'll be fine.."

Without much else to say, she went on over to the room where Rikio was resting. She sat down, wishing for a beverage to come by in her hands without her physically getting it. "Idiot Rikio. Who said you could just go out like that?" Don't get her wrong. What he did was brave, as the other shinobi had been. No matter what though, her concern was different to those injured in her perspective as a medical ninja. Especially the ones that had been put in her care. Looking at Rikio's state, despite knowing that he'd pull through was still very hurtful. It was like that every time with someone she was associated with. Which was often why an impartial relationship was preferred when dealing with kin patients. When she did it, the world around her takes shape in darkness. "...Where is Apollo?" Her gaze darkened somewhat. Normally, she was past anger despite her occasional fits. But over time, since Kein's betrayal and pledge to Haki's resentment, even Doki would not be above wondering about retribution.

OOC: Thank you my lovely Paci!

Design:Credit by Lerry Bisuto

Jutsus Used:
    Chiyute No Jutsu: Ichidanto [ Healing Hands Technique: Major ]
    Official Description: A Ninjutsu technique where the ninja focuses chakra into the palms of their hands, creating a small ball of healing chakra. This chakra, when concentrated, can repair physical damage to another person. With this level of technique, a Jounin has reached the end of what can be accomplished without the aid of a hospital. All but the most critical injuries can be healed and in some cases even injuries that would otherwise lead to a swift death can be reduced just enough to transport the patient to a hospital.
    Guild Description: See the official description.
    Items Used

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:37 pm
User ImageUser Image
Kumo Genin ll Hatake Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 185/320

He could hear the green haired girls voice. How? What even happened to him? He had no idea what was going on. Where was he? Slowly but surely his eyes would begin to pry open. The light from the window would shine in his face. Unable to take the light shinning right in his face his head would slowly to turn to the side to avoid it. That was when he saw her. "Doki...the hell..." The expression on his face was a confused one. That was when he noticed his whole left arm completely bandaged. Also his other arm. His whole body pretty much. With a sigh the boy would look at the ceiling. So he was in the hospital now. All he remembered was the two Jutsu colliding and him going airborne. After that...nothing. He began to force himself to sit up. He felt some pain mostly in his ribs. The pain could be seen in his face as he adjusted. They must have gotten busted some way. Chikami... His back laid rest against the headboard of the hospital bed. What a joy this was going to turn out to be.

His silver like bangs would rest upon his the bandage on his forehead. "Heh, so looks like I lost..." Rikio would hold his arm in front of him to look at his battle wounds. "Pretty bad too..." He was not disappointed. He pretty much knew he was going to lose but he still had to try. He couldn't just let him get away. At least he could say he gave it his best shot. The Hatake let the back of his head join his back against the headboard. "So...likea...how long am I going to have to stay here?" His head was not moving but his grey eyes would look on her. Why was it always Doki healing him when he got his a** busted. This was becoming trend he was not too fond of. Rikio pretty much knew he was going to be out of commission for a while. So the Doc should just give it to him strait. He was going to ignore the recommendation anyway as she probably already knew.

Jutsu Used

Items Used

Lerry Jive

Hilarious Genius

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:00 pm
| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

After hours of being unconscious, Dai jolted upwards from the medical bed. "Gah!" Her vision was blurry for the moment. She closed her eyes and blinked a few times before her eyes woke up and focused. Dai looked at her hands, wrapped all the way up her arms except her fingertips. She touched her neck, finding wrapping there too. She touched the hospital gown they had must of placed her in while she was blacked out. She opened the gown and stared at the wrappings the weaved down her torso and hips. She yanked the blankets up and stared at the wrappings the continued down her legs. Dai looked around and stared at the nurse that came in. "How did I..." She paused feeling frantic. "What happened? Why am I all bandaged?" She thought of the being that had saved her from the Shinhidora no Jutsu attack. "How am I still alive?" She questioned everything. "Where is that person that saved me?! Are they still alive?!" Her voice began to raise; she was getting angry. She thought of Chikami. Had he gotten away with the destruction of Kumo? Had he gotten to Kin? ..."Oh god! Kin! I left her unprotected!"... Dai grew angry with herself. "What the hell happened!?" She shouted. The nurse stared at Dai for a moment. "You where brought in by Suzume. You and a Genin boy. I'm not sure of the details, Imatokai-san." The nurse stepped closer with caution and placed her hands on Dai's shoulders. "Please lay down. Rest. You were so badly hurt we had to heal you. You were dangerously close to dying of hypothermia, we had to use a warming jutsu to get you warm and your vitals back to normal." Dai stared at the woman before lowering herself back into the bed. The nurse was right, she had to rest. And jolting up didn't help. The nurse covered Dai up and smiled. "Thank you." Daitomi hushly spoke as she stared out the window at the rising smoke from the Edible Creations area. Broken and ashamed that even at her rank...She couldn't fight against Chikami like she was suppose to. But her mind then drifted to Kinpaku. Worry sat in, where was Kinpaku? And was she alright? Daitomi sighed and moved her attention to the ceiling. She hated herself for the things she was unable to do, because of her bloodline. She rose and hand and stared at it. ...I hate being afraid...I'll train get stronger. Become a sage and reach Sannin before Kein finds me... Dai stretched her hand before closing it into a fist. "I will become stronger than him. And it's a promise!" She spoke before lowering her hand and began resting.

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 460 / 460 |
| Secret Chakra Pool: 150 / 150 |
| AC: 11,700 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: EDITED}}  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:31 pm
User Image
Kodoki Dokijima
Perform at least one good deed a day....

Kumo Jounin ll AC: 9400 ll Main: Taijutsu ll Sub: Medical ll Chakra 360/510

███ █████████████████████ ███

By the shuffling sounds the fully awake Rikio was making, Doki sat back up straight. Half her expression spelled out relief and the other impending rage. For the longest time, she just stared at him. Holding her feelings together, and concluding that psychological terror will not have to come today. What mattered was, he would be okay. IF, he complied to his orders. Even if it meant her having to ingrain them far up his a**.

She huffed at his remark. Finding a method to hide her chagrin and smiling like her usual goofy self. "Naah. You looked deader than a doornail when they found ya." Her eyes studied his motor abilities. And more than once he cringed in pain. Pain was a useful indicator and stimulus for a medic to pick up. In more ways, the victims themselves were the educated healers while the healers were learners, whether they knew it or not. His bandaged state was pretty pathetic. It did make her wonder though, why he was ever at the anbu headquarters in the first place. And besides, Doki didn't believe in interrogating patients who was still within hospital care. There was no point for either they would be muddled, get traumatized by reminders, or just be plain difficult in either case. And forcing out the answer would also become counterproductive.

"I'm appointed on this floor so I'll be checking in on you guys every now and then. You need to rest for at least two more weeks before attempting anything." Meaning, if he tried to leave outside the given time; she'd break his legs from the knee up. Her face however seemed to sparkle now, despite it's low zeal. "I never once had a patient leave early or late. Know what that means?" She said, lowering her head a little while massaging one of her wrists. Just then, loud noises were heard from probably two doors down. It was audible enough to hear but not close enough for Doki to discern who it was. Anyway, the noise settled down. Conveniently the voice itself helped her raise suspense.

"It means, sometimes, when people don't listen like they should, we just say they go on a little vacation for a while." Doki was kidding. Sort of. Anyway, the important thing was, Rikio made it out all good. She could only hope the same for the others.

OOC: Thank you my lovely Paci!

Design:Credit by Lerry Bisuto

Jutsus Used:

Items Used

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:41 pm
User Image

See this?

Leaving when told, Haki felt nervous, wondering where her mom was. It wasn't like her to just vanish like that, not when the village was under attack in such a violent way. She waited patiently outside the other door now, her legs one over the other as she leaned against the door Well....here goes nothing. she peeked in the room that now held Rikio and Doki then slid inside, her strange clothing even odder now witht he addition of the scrubs. She crossed her arms under her chest and slid a bit closer to Doki, seeking a bit of comfort to say what she needed from her sensei "Hi." she said bluntly to the boy, anxiously twisting her foot on the ground "You saved me at the bridge, when that blonde lit the whole place on fire. I couldn't say anything then cause of that blacky's jutsu but thanks." Haki dipped her upper body forward in a little bow to the boy now fully bandaged on the bed and then looked at Doki "Doki-sensei...do you know where my mom is? No one has seen her and its not like her to just...to not protect the village." nervous tension made Haki forget that she no longer looked like Doki's student. Going from an angry white haired Oni boy to a pink haired girly Oni girl was a major image change. Even though, for Haki, she'd been a girl the whole time underneath the jutsu "Did you see her when you left Kyo and I on the mountains with that Sukai girl?"

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games