Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Makeshift Malevolence || .:Kumo's Ruins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:04 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

”Do not judge others for what they look like…

User Image

"Put on my shinobi face eliminate all emotion and try to make peace with her so that we can be in the same area without getting into an argument." He said his face going blank as he took the bandage and put it on his finger thanking sypher as his voice and face lost emotion. He emptied his mind of all negative emotion.

User Image

... but for who they are as a person"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:07 pm
Sypher rolled his eyes "Real sincere. How bout you be emotional and apologize from the heart? But you do what you want...I'm not your teacher so I have no right to tell you what to do." he stood and stalked back to his bag and began packing jutsu scrolls back into it.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:40 pm
Dai held onto Kyo's hand as she listened to Sypher and Sakaki. She looked at her bleeding bandaged shoulder and sighed.Dai released Kyo's hand and smiled. "I need to get my things." Dai smiled at him and ruffled his hair. She had grabbed her katana and swung it onto her none bleeding shoulder. She walked to her leg guards and gauntlets. Dai walked back to Kyo taking his hand into her's and began walking out to Sypher. She Looked at Sakaki for a mere second and the to Sypher. "Guessing that's it for the day?" She asked. She bounced her shoulder to where the katana bounced back to a comfortable setting. She smiled at Sypher. "No need to punish Kyo either." She tilted her head to the side with a warm smile. "I accepted his apology." She laughed softly at Sypher the way she use to at Sakaki.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:45 pm
Didn't plan to in the first place. Just needed him to get out of his pity rut and do something. Sypher thought silently and continued packing up his bag "For now. I need to speak to the Kage about taking you, Kyo and Fuyu out of the village." he stood and glanced at Sakaki before speaking to Dai "Your shoulder should be fine by tomorrow. Both of you meet me at the Temple tomorrow and tell Fuyu." he ruffled Kyo's hair and then leaned in to Dai, kissing her cheek lightly just under her eye. Nothing behind it, it was just how he said goodbye sometimes "Get some rest." he turned, bag on his shoulder, and left.

((Exits))

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:51 pm
A thunderous yawn seemed to creep its way out from beneath a part of the ruins. In the darkness, the brown haired maiden played with her hair ever so lightly. Nonetheless, her robe was slid carefully over her sleek form, and her hood donned. Sandy horns protruded from underneath the hood's brow. A mask slid from the pocket, she made her way up. It was an odd way to do it, for certain, but she donned the mask as she approached the lit surface.

Kinpaku Ashrahs Issetsu was her name. The only oni of the oinin hunters to lack many skills, and still be considered successful for her rank. Her mask was unique, even among other oinin, as it compensated to keep her hidden as completely as could be with the horns of hers. This oni was odd, compared to others. She lived neither wildly, ever consuming, nor did she find herself sober.

She's wanted to punish those who had disturbed her sleep, but it had appeared her primping had been her downfall. The violin bow danced beneath the robes, and she looked about. She was clear for the moment. Producing from her sleeve a scroll, she couldn't help but smirk. This was her land. These ruins belonged to the Oni of the Cloud.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:54 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

User Image

Sakaki took a deep breath and tapped dai on her shoulder. "Excuse me...dai could we talk for a second?" Sakaki said nervously you could tell he felt like crap about what he did. His fists were clenching nervously and he couldn't look her directly in the eye. It was like the day they first met except he wasn't blushing. When he saw sypher kiss dai he didn't know it was how he said goodbye so his teeth clenched and he sighed. It was fine if thats what was going on he couldn't stop it. He wouldn't deny he was jealous though.

User Image

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:05 pm
Dai blushed at the small kissed and waved goodbye to her teacher. Still holding on Kyo's hand, Dai looked to Sakaki and nodded. "Kyo, Perhaps you should call it a day too." She smiled and hugged him. "Go home 'n' get some rest." She stood and watched Kyo leave. Weaving softly at him. She looked to Sakaki and placed a hand up. "Before you say anything." She grasped her hurt arm and looked to the side. Like the day Sakaki approached her. "I know that I was out of line the day we stopped speaking. No. I mean the day we broke up. I was frustrated and upset." She meet Sakaki's eyes. "I never met to call you a Demon Spawn and all that other stuff. I just blurted it out of frustration." She sighed. "Can you forgive me?" She asked softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:07 pm
Matt stood up to watch the scene getting extremely bored he left not really haveing anything else to do.

(exits)  

solanik

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:13 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

User Image

Sakakis eyes widened when she apologized. "I-I'm sorry too dai I didn't mean to call you a paper doll either it just hurt so much to hear you, the girl I loved, call me a demon spawn that I snapped." He said softly. "I forgive you but only if you can forgive me," He said with a deep bow. "Can we be friends again?" He asked quietly afterwards.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:25 pm
Dai couldn't help but to wrap her arms around Sakaki. She hugged him tightly. "Of course I can forgive you." She whisper. "And of course we can be friends." She gripped a little tighter and soon fell to her bare feet. She looked at her bleeding shoulder and smiled. "Hey, the pains gone." She giggled and placed her armor on. She looked at Sakaki and smiled at him. "How do you like the new due?" She asked pointing at her new hair cut. "I did it myself." She laughed as she pulled the thinner pony tail over her shoulder. She grasped the strap of her katana with one hand and place her other on her hip.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:31 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

User Image

Sakaki blushed as daitomi hugged him. He gently hugged her back and smiled when she said that she forgave him and that they could be friends. When she asked about her hair he took a moment to admire it and how it made her look. "You look good dai-chan," sakaki said with a smile. "Once I get a little more experience and learn some techniques would you like to spar?" He asked with a smile as he took a large swig of his sake.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:36 pm
Dai frowned at the sound of the suffix. "Just Dai, Sakaki. OR. Daitomi. Drop that chan stuff." She smiled. "I've learned five Suiton, four Raiton and one bloodline techniques just today." She giggled. Dai remembered what Sypher had said. "I should go home. I need my rest." She smiled. "I'll be taking my leave Sakaki. I have a big day tomorrow with my team." She waved to him before turning. "Don't drink to much. Bye." She vanished from site and began her way home.
[exit]

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:59 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

User Image

Sakaki sighed he was falling behind again he had to train harder. He pulled out his scroll again and began to train once more. "Sake Kiri no Jutsu: Rank-D" he read off as he read how to perform the technique. He took a swig of sake and swished it around in his mouth before adding chakra to it. He blew the air out and nothing came out except sake not even in mist form. He proceeded to swallow the rest of the sake in his mouth as he thought about why that didn't work.
[Sake Kiri no Jutsu 1/3]

After a few minutes of thought he proceeded to try again. He took another swig of sake and swished it around a couple times adding chakra to it as he did. He then blew out making a semi mist and sake concoction. "Damn so close," he mumbled nibbling on his thumb as he thought.
[Sake Kiri no Jutsu 2/3]

Finally figuring out his problem he took a third swig. As he began to swish it back and forth he charged chakra through it again but this time he covered his mouth and lips in chakra too. He began to push the chakra through the sake faster assuming this would help make the sake mist. As he blew out he succeeded in making a cloud of sake mist. He grinned and walked through the mist inhaling deeply and taking in the slightly intoxicating sensation the mist held.
[Sake Kiri no Jutsu 3/3]

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:10 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

User Image

Sakaki sighed as he let out a breath he had to continue training, he had to get stronger. He unfurled his scroll to the next technique. "Sake Soeki no Jutsu: D-rank," he read with a nod as he stood up. He placed his sake gourd at his hip and cupped his hand over the opening and poured chakra into the sake inside. He slowly pulled his hand away bring a blob of sake with him. He got his hand a foot away from the gourd before the sake bubble fell from his hands and splashed to the ground at his feet. Sakaki cursed loudly and began to stomp around in anger. He finally calmed down and took another try.
[Sake Soeki no Jutsu 1/3]

Sakaki placed his hand back on the top of his gourd and pumped chakra into it once more. He once again pulled out a bubble of chakra and slowly molded it into a replica of him only it was one third his size. The form was stable for all of about ten seconds before it fell into a puddle. Sakaki cursed again and thought hard about the past two mistakes. He sat down and drank a few mouthfuls of sake. He snapped his fingers in glee and stood up to finish this technique.
[Sake Soeki no Jutsu 2/3]

Sakaki grinned as he stood up and pushed chakra once more into the gourd. He pulled his hand away from the gourd pulling a sake bubble. He began to mold and shape the bubble into a one third scale clone of him. He smiled as it held it's form and began to run around. He grinned as it ran up to him and grinned. He proceeded to punch the clone in the face making it dispel into a puddle of sake. He took a large swig of sake as he sat and rested.
[Sake Soeki no Jutsu 3/3]

User Image

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Aria Di Blasfemia Eterna

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:05 pm
Aiko walked through the ruins. She needed to find a quiet place to train. She had just managed to get through acadamy, but it seems like her graduation was badly timed, and that if she didn't hurry, she might miss the exams...or even worse, make them but be entirely unprepared. She remembered the secret that man had told her. It was time that she finally make the move to master that. She would need the edge it gave if she was to ever hope to make it. She took out the papers the man had written her and performed a few quick hand signs. "Katai douka!" She said, hitting the wall. It chipped a little, but nothing happened at all really. "Ow." she said, shaking her fist. She swore to herself and looked over her notes.
1/12

She adjusted her chakra flow, Using more water chakra. She repeated the hand signs. The result made her damp with water, and darkened the spot on the ruins where here finger touched as it soaked up the tiny bit of moisture, but otherwise did nothing. She swore again, but kept trying. She looked over the diagrams again.
2/12

Aiko continued to adjust the flow of chakra. She added in fire, since the diagram suggested opposites be used so as to not cause devastation. "All chakra is of one form." She repeated, "there are no elements, except those made from the one chakra" She repeated the hand signs. She touched the stone again. There was some steam that rose out of where she touched the stone, but nothing else of note.
3/13
((post structure will be made when photobucket stops being mean to me))  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games