Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] For The Weak And The Brave |Hospital| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:17 pm
User ImageHashgroth
The Howling Fury

There was pain, a nausea in his stomach, and suddenly Hashgroth was aware once more. He knew what had happened, knew he was betrayed, but that was his internal self. Externally, his body didn't care. Externally, his hands formed seals and the earth erupted upwards and outwards, pelting the roof and the hall with many pounds of debris. He stood, and his body jerked. The bones were rigid, however, which held much of the convulsions at bay, but his stomach immediately emptied onto the ground. Swearing in some foul language, the monster roared at his onetime companion one, single word. "WHY?!" And with that he charged her, his body quick, and he began to rotate into a deadly attack.

~~> |•| O. O. C. [New Mail:: Click Here to Read!] |•| <~~

OH SNAP!

|•| Techniques Used |•|

|•| Active |•|
→ Totems ||
► 2
► [3/3]

→ Attribute ||
► Soul of a Predator → Chakra and Life Energy cannot be sensed in any way

→ Techniques ||
• Bonded Savagery [3/4 Posts]
→ Requires 1 Predator Totem
→ Lasts 2 posts per Predator Totem spent
→ By activating this particular ability, Hashgroth is able to take upon himself the feral rage of his animal companion. His hands and feet alter, sprouting claws that can rend flesh from bone. These claws are made from the bones of the Kaguya, but count as B - ranked for damage concerns. Reflexes are enhanced, as are the five senses, though only slightly. Damage can be increased by 1 rank for the cost of 2 Totems, but no higher.

• Feral Fangs [3/4 Posts]
→ Lasts for 2 posts per Predator Totem spent
→ During the activation of this particular ability, the jaw muscles and bone structure alter, allowing the growing of an increased number of canines and a bite that can match that of an alligator's. Bite damage is considered B rank, though this can be increased 1 rank with the addition of 2 Totems, but only one rank.

• Savage King (5/5)
→ Requires 5 Predator Totems
→ Duration is base 2 posts, with 1 post per 2 additional Totems
→ By reaching into the deepest part of the Predator's spirit, Hashgroth's body changes, become far more animalistic. The bones and flesh alter, sometimes growing fur, sometimes simply gaining muscle. In each case certain abilities can be gained, such as claws or teeth. In the case of natural weapons, all are considered A ranked in damage, and attacks are made at A ranked speed and finesse. In this form, all Predator Tokens gained automatically count as two. He ceases to gain any benefits from eating his own bones, however, until after the state ends. All damage and attacks can be increased to S rank with the spending of 3 Totems, though this cannot go beyond S rank.

VampireKittenz

Tao-Benshin

User Image Thenal'fan
The Wild Claw

Except the cat was not surprised. Her voice was a snarl when she responded. "You are dead, Hashgroth. Your mind gone. You are no better than a rabid animal." And with that she inhaled deeply, and when she exhaled with an earshattering roaar air ripped out of her throat in a cone so massive and powerful that the hospital in front of her literally vanished. The building that had existed simply blew into the air with the roaring, destroyed utterly by a powerful wind jutsu that sent pieces skittering far into the distance, some even pelting the shrine and Mizukage's tower. She growled as soo as she finished, knowing she wasn't done yet, ignoring the massive crater where the building had been moments before. "You two need to hurry."

Mahahaha~

|•| Techniques Used |•|
Hirogari Tei Ihen [ Spreading Air Disaster ] || → S - Rank
→ A skill where the user hones in a great amount of wind chakra within their body, taking the chakra within their lungs, focusing it and refining the chakra to a much higher level. The user’s chest expands as they finally then release the Jutsu, sending forth a great and terrible blast of wind. This wind had no cutting power, but has a pure destructive power behind it. Able to tear through a large plot of land within moments and sending even things firmly attached away in its wake.

• Hi Shinten no Jutsu [ Flame Spread Technique ] || → D - Rank [Upon Claws]
→ This Jutsu allows the user to extend the flame from their hand to any weapon or item they may be holding. This creates a surrounding layer of flame around the object, but the object is unharmed. This can only extend to a length of 3 feet maximum, or the length of a medium sized sword.

• Gōryūka no Jutsu [ Great Dragon Fire Technique ] || → B - Rank
→ Katon • Gouryuuka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. After forming the needed hand seals, the Shinobi will expel dragon head fireballs at their opponent. These powerful fireballs can punch through concrete.

|•| Active |•|

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:26 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ѕ н α ∂ σ ω ѕ є є к є rн ú η у ι ѕ т í r
α ɢ є :: 1 1ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂נ σ υ η ι ηк ι r ι ɢ α к υ r є
ηιηנυтsυρυρρєтєєrυкуσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚
r y σ :: 両 2 7 8 0
α c :: 8 7 5 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 3 5 / 7 5 0 (+5)
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 2 5 5 / 2 5 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αrrσωs :: 14
sєηвση :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
кυηαι :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

« ℓιѕтєη тσ тнє ωσr∂ѕ уσυ ѕєє ═╬═ уσυ αrє вℓιη∂ тσ ωнαт уσυ нєαr... »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----ρain faded away again, just like it had before, though I heard Aria's breath become more ragged. Putting the pieces together wasn't hard. Something she could do, a jutsu, I assumed, allowed her to take away pain, bearing it herself so that I could think more clearly. It didn't stop my hand from trembling, however, as I dragged the brush across the paper. I felt sick; honestly, I had no idea if this was even going to work. The only hope I had was that the cat could hold off Hashgroth as long as possible.
-----I heard a series of explosions and barely lifted my hand off of the page before the floor beneath us shook. It was followed by a dismayed cry from Hashgroth as he realized his own companion had turned on him. The cat-beast responded, but I didn't have a chance to register what she said before a mighty roar resounded, so loud my ears rung even after it ended. My gaze shot upward, widening in shock. I could see across the village now, from the massive hole in the side of the hospital. Her roar had done that?
-----I looked back down at the page at her prompt for us to hurry. I couldn't draw any faster; this was already a struggle as it was. As long as she could hold Hashgroth off, I could complete it. If she didn't kill him first. The man was nowhere in sight, so the only sign we had he was alive to begin with was his companion's words. I couldn't help but realize that we had been doomed from the start in this battle. If she hadn't decided to help us, we would be dead by now.
-----Setting back to drawing, my mind so kindly reminded me that this was the third time I had faced death in my life. This and the plague bearer since I was given my headband, and the day my parents were killed before even that.

-----Sitting at the table with my sketchbook, as usual, I looked up at the sound of a knock on the door. That was unusual, given how far out of the way our home was. I thought maybe it was just one of my mother's friends stopping by. She looked a bit confused, but it wasn't the first time they had shown up unannounced, and it wouldn't be the last. "Could you get that, Shadow?" She was cooking dinner, and couldn't leave the stove.
-----I looked between her and the door, and then back again before nodding and pushing myself out of the chair. Approaching the door, though, I almost turned away. Why? I felt almost afraid of whatever was on the other side. Glancing back at my mother once more reassured me, and I pulled open the door.
-----A man stood just outside. He was tall and well muscled, with dark hair and eyes, and an infectious grin. But he seemed exhausted, even though he did his best to hide it. He had sweat on his brow, and his weight was shifted to the right, hand against the door frame for support. "Pardon me." He looked down at me, and then past me to the room beyond. "Could I have some water and a place to sit for a few minutes? I've walked a long way."
-----Worried enough to leave her post, I felt my mother's presence behind me even before she spoke. "Well, I don't see why not." She placed her hands on my shoulders and I looked up at her. She didn't look back, but her grip tightened slightly, and she pulled me to the side so that the man could enter. "Please, come in."
-----A few minutes later found him sitting across from me at the table, a glass of water in hand. I glared back at him, but he didn't pay me much mind. Finishing off the glass, he spoke. "This is Mizu no Kuni, right?" I didn't know much about maps then, but even I could have told him the only way to get there was by crossing water. My mother likewise looked confused, until he explained further. "The ship I was on wrecked off the coast. I've been wandering since then. He did look and smell the part. Clearly he hadn't shaved for some time, and he smelled like he hadn't bathed either.
-----Mother's eyes widened slightly. "Oh, I see... Were you the only survivor?" I saw her grip tighten on the spoon she held.
-----He quickly shook his head, staving off her concern. "No, no, there were others. I just got tired of sitting around waiting for someone to show up." He chuckled. "I regret it now."
-----The rest of the evening went uneventfully, even after my father returned home. He wasn't particularly pleased, but agreed to a proposition from my mother to let him stay the night so he could clean and eat a decent meal before heading to town. The man said he shouldn't, but my mother insisted on it. A couple of times he even acknowledged my existence, but when offended I wouldn't answer him, my mother had to explain that I was a mute and rarely spoke.
-----Despite the fear I had all through the night, nothing happened, and he left the next morning after breakfast. We moved on with our lives.
-----For another month or so, nothing out of the ordinary happened. Each day was just as boring as the next until the man showed up again. He was different this time; he had a wild look in his eye that could have been from drugs or sleep deprivation or both. Clearly he wasn't there to say thank you for the hospitality. He shoved my father out of the doorway with a phenomenal amount of strength, and did the same to my mother when she tried to stand between the man and me.
-----He towered over me as he grabbed my shoulders. It hurt. He shook me, shouting, "Give it to me, or else!" Having no idea what he was talking about and scared witless, I started crying. Tossing me aside like a rag doll, he pulled a knife from his belt and faced my parents. "I know you're hiding it here, so I guess I'll just have to force it out of hiding." He lunged forward suddenly toward my mother. She could do nothing to stop him, and I could only watch in horror as the knife bit into her chest. She collapsed, eyes pleading me to run, but the life left them.
-----My father came at him with an enraged cry, an axe over his head. But the man was faster, too fast. He dodged out of the way, and my father collapsed too, the axe embedding itself in the floor a couple of feet away from me. I was frozen in terror.
-----The man grabbed me again, holding me over the two bodies pooling far too much blood under them. I wailed in distress, but that only made him angrier. Something hit the back of my head, likely in an effort to shut me up, and, as I lost consciousness, I heard him say that no one would help me now. I don't remember anything after that.
-----The next time I woke up, thinking for a moment it had been a dream, I was met with the dead bodies of my parents. With no idea what to do and terrified the man would still be there, I ran away.

Fuuinjutsu: Koshi Tandan [Sealing Technique: Tiger Vision Sealing Bullet] (2/3)

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
« ...ρєσρℓє αrє ρєσρℓє; ωє ℓιvє ғσr συr σωη ════╬
ℓιvє нσω уσυ тнιηк, ησт вy ωнαт уσυ'vє вєєη тσℓ∂ »

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
Second try at this because my because my browser was stupid and crashed. T.T

Also, you don't have to read the spoiler unless you want to learn a bit of Shadow's past. Besides that, apparently part of the technique states that the eyes turn black and the pupils turn red when faced with negative emotions. O.o

Poison Effects:
-2 posts – Difficulty Breathing
-5 posts – Convulsions and Vomiting
-10 posts – Paralysis
-15 posts – Coma (50% chance per post until treatment is administered)
--Roll 10-sided dice. Coma occurs if an odd number is rolled.
--Person can still survive after coma if found in a reasonable amount of time.

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂
Preparing Fūinjutsu: Koshi Tandan [Sealing Technique: Tiger Vision Staring Bullet] - S
Official Description: After the user draws a gigantic tiger, the illustration extends from the scroll and while still connected, captures its prey with its teeth and claws, before dragging the victim back into the scroll and pinning them down within the confines of the drawing. Due to the enormity of the illustration, the user requires an extended period of time to complete the image, during which they need protection as their attention is devoted to drawing. In the anime, Danzō noted that to make this technique stronger, Sai would have to make use of his emotions. If the user is consumed by negative emotions, their eyes turn black, their pupils will turn red, and they will secrete a dark substance from their eyes and mouth. Because of his training in Root, this was initially impossible for Sai to control but later, after seeing Rock Lee's determination to protect his comrades and remembering his time with Team Kakashi he was able to.
Guild Description: It requires 3 full posts of concentration, during which the user's background history consumes them. Overcoming it with positive emotions allows the jutsu to gain the same speed as the user. Targets pinned inside of the paper can be retrieved at a later date.

Prepared Bunshin Houin [Clone Sealing] - A
Official Description: A glowing purple seal which is drawn upon the user's skin, encompassing all limbs. All clones in the area will submit to the will of the user, but retain their original abilities, techniques, etc.
Guild Description: After performing several handseals, a purple seal will spread across the skin of the user & pulse. After the pulse, a sphere will spread away from the user to encompass all bunshin types. Control of all current clones in the local area changes to the user. Stronger than a normal Maruton Fuuka Houin. Duration is until the clones die, but any chakra drain continues from the one stolen from.
Kasai: 50/100 chakra stored
Samajii: 40/100 chakra stored

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє
Samajii
Samajii is built purely for defense. What it lacks in physical attack it makes up for in defense against both physical and chakra based attack. The puppet stands 5 feet (152.4 cm) at the shoulders, and, were it to stand to full height on its hind legs, the bear would be 10 1/2 feet (320.04 cm) tall.

Puppet Description:
The bear is made mostly of steel externally, though it is a little more fragile internally. So as to make it a little lighter, the bone structure is made of bamboo. Likewise, much of the head and limbs are, though both are reinforced with steel. The body is a steel shell hollowed out and large enough to fit one adult human somewhat comfortably. Claws and teeth are made of bladed steel.
Covered in brown synthetic fur, hardly anything looks to be abnormal about the puppet, except for its size. However, like Kasai, it contains a chakra steel orb that absorbs chakra from Shadow. This allows the puppet to create a chakra shield, as well as a pulse to knock enemies off of their feet.

Mechanism Summary:
• An orb of chakra steel at the heart of the puppet can store up to 100 chakra, as applied from Shadow. Can create a chakra shield with stored chakra. The rank of the is determined by the amount of chakra released (i.e. 5 chakra = E-rank up to 80 chakra = A-rank).
• Can release a pulse of chakra to force anyone nearby away. Does not particularly do damage, but can knock someone off of their feet. Uses 10 stored chakra.
• Reflectors on the points where the strings attach to the puppet attaches the strings likewise to either Shadow or another of his puppets. This allows him to move himself or a puppet instantaneously out of harm's way.
• Reinforced cavity in abdomen allows a single adult to be held within. The container can hide the chakra signature of the person within. It can be used to hide an ally, including Shadow himself, or imprison an enemy.
-Army of One Discipline-
Large ink compartment in stomach. Used as emergency ink for larger Ukyo techniques. 9x9x6 inches. Empty
• Compartment at base of neck opens to a wire dispenser. Used to ensnare opponents and draw them closer. Holds up to one hundred feet of wire.
• Hydraulics in limbs allow for increased agility and speed despite weight of puppet.

Lanfaer

VampireKittenz

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:35 am
User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...
╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

Leaving her fingers intertwined with the wires served a dual purpose, one she was ready to use if needed. For a few moments, Aria wondered what the feline could possibly do to help them, but her thoughts were satisfied as most of the hospital blew away completely. Her yukata had fluttered hard, with some of its delicate stitching having ripped wide during the blast as some of the children's toys flew to the remaining far wall. All that was left was the children's ward and a crater! There was plenty of maneuvering room down there, so Aria briefly concentrated on sending just under half of her needles down to ground level. She would leave the majority around Shadow's flooring just in case as she trotted up next to a collapsed section of the outer wall beside the large kitty. The collapsed wall was just high enough for Aria to see over and across the crater when she stood with slightly bent knees.

It was only brief, but through her sustained jutsu, Aria thought that the pain had changed into a different kind. She would not be able to take away such a deep scar, even if she could tell what was causing it, which she could not. Glancing back at Shadow, Aria saw that the drawing was almost complete, and nodded to the three eyed, great maned marvel before gazing back out across the destruction. "We are almost ready for the end," she whispered, twiddling with her cat's cradle.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
...as supporting others is my goal!

Stats: -185/-25

Just did these jutsu:

Sustaining these jutsu:
Mukei Enko [ Spiritual Connection ]
Jisan Itami [ Taking Pain ]
Gyorai Shin [ Torpedo Needle ] (is already paid for)

CURRENT TASK: To support and protect.
Future tasks: Clean the exploded hospital debris from the shrine and the Mizukage's tower, but especially the shrine. Reconstruct the hospital. Find Eyan-san and Chibutsu-san.

Lanfaer

Tao-Benshin
[2 more Konton jutsu casts until Shadow receives 2 new passives]

Active effects:

TRAINING REGIMEN
Genjutsu
E-rank Training (2 posts), -1 post for academy, -1 post for attribute = 1 post.
D-rank Training (4 posts), -1 post for academy, -1 post for attribute = 2 posts.
Ninjutsu
E-rank Training (2 posts), -1 post for academy = 1 post.
D-rank Training (4 posts), -1 post for academy = 3 posts.
C-rank Training (5 posts), -2 post for academy = 3 posts.
B-rank Training (7 posts), -2 post for academy = 5 posts.
Eiseijutsu
E-rank Training (2 posts), -1 post for Attribute, -1 post for Training Area = 1 post.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:13 am
User ImageHashgroth
The Howling Fury

The instant that the tiger turned back around there was a scream, and suddenly a monster came flying through the air to land on the great cat's back. This was enough, the final straw, the final tragedy and betrayal of all he was. His voice was dark and distorted, a hundred voices, thousands, the voices of everyone he'd ever tasted, ever eaten, ever killed, all mixed in with his own. Jaws elongated made it difficult, but not impossible to speak. "Thenal'fan! How dare you?!" Bringing an arm around her neck he rapped his legs around her waist, and began to squeeze. The pain would be incredible, both to him mentally and to her physically, but he would strip the life from her if necessary. He would also throw his body backwards, dragging her neck with it, in an effort to snap her spine in two.

OH SNAP!

|•| Techniques Used |•|

|•| Active |•|
→ Totems ||
► 2
► [3/3]

→ Attribute ||
► Soul of a Predator → Chakra and Life Energy cannot be sensed in any way

→ Techniques ||
• Bonded Savagery [3/4 Posts]
→ Lasts 2 posts per Predator Totem spent
→ By activating this particular ability, Hashgroth is able to take upon himself the feral rage of his animal companion. His hands and feet alter, sprouting claws that can rend flesh from bone. These claws are made from the bones of the Kaguya, but count as B - ranked for damage concerns. Reflexes are enhanced, as are the five senses, though only slightly. Damage can be increased by 1 rank for the cost of 2 Totems, but no higher.

• Feral Fangs [3/4 Posts]
→ Lasts for 2 posts per Predator Totem spent
→ During the activation of this particular ability, the jaw muscles and bone structure alter, allowing the growing of an increased number of canines and a bite that can match that of an alligator's. Bite damage is considered B rank, though this can be increased 1 rank with the addition of 2 Totems, but only one rank.

• Savage King (5/5)
→ Requires 5 Predator Totems
→ Duration is base 2 posts, with 1 post per 2 additional Totems
→ By reaching into the deepest part of the Predator's spirit, Hashgroth's body changes, become far more animalistic. The bones and flesh alter, sometimes growing fur, sometimes simply gaining muscle. In each case certain abilities can be gained, such as claws or teeth. In the case of natural weapons, all are considered A ranked in damage, and attacks are made at A ranked speed and finesse. In this form, all Predator Tokens gained automatically count as two. He ceases to gain any benefits from eating his own bones, however, until after the state ends. All damage and attacks can be increased to S rank with the spending of 3 Totems, though this cannot go beyond S rank.

VampireKittenz

Tao-Benshin

User Image Thenal'fan
The Wild Claw

The great cat screamed as her body tried to bend in two. It did not surprise her at all that his goal was to murder her, not with the drug in his veins. But she would not die that easy. Bringing her head downwards with a crack she took a breath, knowing it might be her last, and spat it out. The force of the blast was significant, slamming her upwards with Hashgroth on her back into the roof. As she came back down she felt her friend's grip weaken, and she immediately spun in a circle, throwing him from her back. With a roar she leaped atop him, her flaming claws digging into his arms and legs, pinning him there. Her teeth grabbed the bones around his head and squeezed, cracking the armor there, as well as at the limbs. With a flick of her she removed it, and stared into her friend's eyes. This...at that moment, she felt that she was looking into Hashgroth, not the monster he had become. And there she knew he would remain. Her voice was deep, and filled with indescribable anger and agony. "Do it, little man. Do it now."

Mahahaha~

|•| Techniques Used |•|
Hirogari Tei Ihen [ Spreading Air Disaster ] || → S - Rank
→ A skill where the user hones in a great amount of wind chakra within their body, taking the chakra within their lungs, focusing it and refining the chakra to a much higher level. The user’s chest expands as they finally then release the Jutsu, sending forth a great and terrible blast of wind. This wind had no cutting power, but has a pure destructive power behind it. Able to tear through a large plot of land within moments and sending even things firmly attached away in its wake.

• Hi Shinten no Jutsu [ Flame Spread Technique ] || → D - Rank [Upon Claws]
→ This Jutsu allows the user to extend the flame from their hand to any weapon or item they may be holding. This creates a surrounding layer of flame around the object, but the object is unharmed. This can only extend to a length of 3 feet maximum, or the length of a medium sized sword.

• Gōryūka no Jutsu [ Great Dragon Fire Technique ] || → B - Rank
→ Katon • Gouryuuka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. After forming the needed hand seals, the Shinobi will expel dragon head fireballs at their opponent. These powerful fireballs can punch through concrete.

|•| Active |•|

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:15 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ѕ н α ∂ σ ω ѕ є є к є rн ú η у ι ѕ т í r
α ɢ є :: 1 1ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂נ σ υ η ι ηк ι r ι ɢ α к υ r є
ηιηנυтsυρυρρєтєєrυкуσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚
r y σ :: 両 2 7 8 0
α c :: 8 7 5 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 3 7 5 / 7 5 0 (-160)
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 2 5 5 / 2 5 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αrrσωs :: 14
sєηвση :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
кυηαι :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

« ℓιѕтєη тσ тнє ωσr∂ѕ уσυ ѕєє ═╬═ уσυ αrє вℓιη∂ тσ ωнαт уσυ нєαr... »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----I'm not sure how long I ran, moving from place to place around the country, never staying in one place for more than a day or two, but it was at least two months of constant motion. And every place I went, no one was willing to help me. In fact, they did the opposite, driving me away with sticks and stones. It didn't take long to figure out why. Whatever that man had done to me changed my appearance. It had given me features of a cat. While I still looked mostly human, I had a long thin tail, catlike ears and eyes, and even the shape of my face had been altered slightly. My senses were affected by it as well. Daylight was much harsher, but night was easier to see in. I could smell finer details and hear smaller sounds. I guess it was because of this that people assumed I was some sort of monster, even though I was just a child.
-----So I resorted to stealing. I had the bow my father had given me--It had been outside of the house, so I'd grabbed it when I left for self defense--and I knew about various plants that were okay to eat, but with fall in full bloom, animals were packing away for the winter and plants were scarce. The only source of food left was from people. So I stole food.
-----It was never something I was good at, maybe because I didn't want to, but I got by on not eating every day. At first.
-----Nearing the two month point, finding myself in Kirigakure, it became harder to steal as people locked up their houses from the coming cold. I grew desperate and one day broke into a house while I thought people were out. They returned as I left, and caught me when I tried to run. I bit one of them, a man in his late teens, perhaps, and got away. "Why you...!" I heard behind me as he gave chase.
-----Unfortunately, I didn't know the city like they did, and they led me to a dead end. They started throwing rocks, and I even saw one, the man I'd bitten make a series of shapes with his hands. As what looked to be the last one, given his stance, came together, a stick whacked his hands apart and the concentration he'd had was lost. They turned their attention to the boy at the other end of the stick, which I realized was a cane.
-----He was small, and looked no older than me until I looked at his eyes. They spoke of age, and a knowing, within their inverted depths. He was pale, almost sickly thin, and had a mess of black hair underneath the hat he wore. What stuck out more than anything, though, was the grin on his face. It was more than a little creepy, and it was clear that the boys who had trapped me were creeped out.
-----The strange boy lifted his cane to his lips, revealed to be a flute, and began playing gently. Whispers seemed to come from the shadows around us and the shadows themselves almost seemed to lean toward this strange boy. Hands suddenly rose from the ground, and grabbed the leader of the group attacking me, dragging him to the dirt. The boy spoke, lowering the flute, and the others froze. "Leave now. He is mine."
-----That was more than enough for them. The two who were free bolted immediately, and the third struggled for a moment before the hands released him. He was gone just as fast, leaving only me. The musician turned to face me, the same smile still plastered to his face, and he stepped my direction. I cringed away, but he only held a hand out toward me. "You're safe now." My gaze shifted back to his face. His expression, while it hadn't changed, seemed almost softer now. "They won't bother you again."
-----I don't know why, but I trusted him. I had always been wary of strangers, now more than ever, but I knew he was someone I could trust. Trembling still, I took the offered hand and he pulled me to my feet.

-----נack had saved my life three years before and set me on the path I was on now. It was because of him that I had found a reason to live, and I wasn't going to let that go to waste here. Placing the final line of the tiger on the page just as the cat cried for me to finish it, I looked up at them. I couldn't help but wonder if this was the right thing to do--their bond was something greater than I could understand--but it was the only option we had. Pumping chakra into the ink, I activated the technique.
-----I could only watch in wonder as the tiger rose from the page, similar to Choujuu Giga, and reached out toward Hashgroth, a fearsome snarl fixed on its face. Unlike the Beast Imitation, it remained attached to the page as it stretched forward. The companion held him down until the last moment before moving to allow the tiger to grab Hashgroth in its claws and fangs, and drag the man screaming back toward the sketchbook. Despite his struggles, both were sucked back into the page, where they were sealed until I could release Hashgroth at a later date.
-----I stared at the page as the last of my adrenaline wore away. All at once, from the sudden drain of chakra and shock from the wound, I was overcome with exhaustion. I felt cold and light-headed. The world around me swayed and darkness crept into my vision. Slumping to the side, I lost consciousness before my head even hit the ground.

Fuuinjutsu: Koshi Tandan [Sealing Technique: Tiger Vision Sealing Bullet] (3/3)

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
« ...ρєσρℓє αrє ρєσρℓє; ωє ℓιvє ғσr συr σωη ════╬
ℓιvє нσω уσυ тнιηк, ησт вy ωнαт уσυ'vє вєєη тσℓ∂ »

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
Given permission to auto-hit and auto-move by Lanny. And Shadow will be out of commission for a while.

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂
Fūinjutsu: Koshi Tandan [Sealing Technique: Tiger Vision Staring Bullet] - S
Official Description: After the user draws a gigantic tiger, the illustration extends from the scroll and while still connected, captures its prey with its teeth and claws, before dragging the victim back into the scroll and pinning them down within the confines of the drawing. Due to the enormity of the illustration, the user requires an extended period of time to complete the image, during which they need protection as their attention is devoted to drawing. In the anime, Danzō noted that to make this technique stronger, Sai would have to make use of his emotions. If the user is consumed by negative emotions, their eyes turn black, their pupils will turn red, and they will secrete a dark substance from their eyes and mouth. Because of his training in Root, this was initially impossible for Sai to control but later, after seeing Rock Lee's determination to protect his comrades and remembering his time with Team Kakashi he was able to.
Guild Description: It requires 3 full posts of concentration, during which the user's background history consumes them. Overcoming it with positive emotions allows the jutsu to gain the same speed as the user. Targets pinned inside of the paper can be retrieved at a later date.

Prepared Bunshin Houin [Clone Sealing] - A
Official Description: A glowing purple seal which is drawn upon the user's skin, encompassing all limbs. All clones in the area will submit to the will of the user, but retain their original abilities, techniques, etc.
Guild Description: After performing several handseals, a purple seal will spread across the skin of the user & pulse. After the pulse, a sphere will spread away from the user to encompass all bunshin types. Control of all current clones in the local area changes to the user. Stronger than a normal Maruton Fuuka Houin. Duration is until the clones die, but any chakra drain continues from the one stolen from.
Kasai: 50/100 chakra stored
Samajii: 40/100 chakra stored

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:30 am
User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...
╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

The next few moments happened so close to Aria, she stumbled back towards Shadow as his own jutsu sealed the two entities within his scroll. Rushing over there, Aria caught Shadow as he slumped over to his side, letting her wire collect around a wrist. Recalling her needles with a free hand she deposited them back into her yukata as a group of Anbu showed up. Explaining the situation, a few jumped away to look for Shadow's puppets, a big burly man gently picked up Shadow and cradled him as he departed for the Mizukage's office, and the rest skittered off to look for more survivors. Kneeling, Aria rolled up the giant scroll, lifted it, his ink and brush set, and Shadow's bag up off the floor after depositing the smaller items. Looking around, she realized that the children's ward was likely to be demolished, destroying the surroundings, so she walked back over to Rima-sensei's closet. The door was still ajar as Aria had left it, and a large satchel was sitting rather empty on the lowest shelf. Pulling off as much as she could handle from the shelves and neatly depositing them into the bag and her pockets, the shrine maiden produced a list of items to return at a later date, or when she ran into Rima-sensei next.

Items
  • Rima-sensei's journal
  • A book: Medical Guide to Healing and Jutsu
  • 4 Hypodermic needles
  • A small container of band-aids
  • 2 bandage wraps
  • 2 tourniquets
  • Vials and jars of assorted medicines, including painkillers
  • A can of disinfectants
  • 2 sets of earplugs
  • 1 medical scissor
  • A small vial of iodine, and another of alcohol
  • A roll of gauze
  • Several burn dressings
  • 2 breath masks
  • A pair of medical gloves
  • A small surgical knife with 'Rima's' inscribed upon it

Departing, Aria quickly caught up with Shadow's Anbu escort. With the giant scroll strapped across her back, the medical satchel on one side of her, and Shadow's belongings on the other, she looked a bit overburdened. Spotting other Anbu racing along with several of Shadow's puppets in the same direction as she was going, Aria hoped for some serious down time next. Behind her, the remaining section of the hospital, the children's ward, collapsed from the recent stress, skittering dust and debris across the local area.

[to the Mizukage's office, with everything and everybody]

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
...as supporting others is my goal!

Stats: -195/-25

Just did these jutsu:

Sustaining these jutsu:

CURRENT TASK: To return to the Mizukage's office.
Future tasks: Clean the exploded hospital debris from the shrine and the Mizukage's tower, but especially the shrine. Reconstruct the hospital. Find Eyan-san and Chibutsu-san. Return medical supplies after hospital reconstruction.

Tao-Benshin
[1 more Konton jutsu cast until Shadow receives 2 new passives]

Active effects:

TRAINING REGIMEN
Genjutsu
E-rank Training (2 posts), -1 post for academy, -1 post for attribute = 1 post.
D-rank Training (4 posts), -1 post for academy, -1 post for attribute = 2 posts.
Ninjutsu
E-rank Training (2 posts), -1 post for academy = 1 post.
D-rank Training (4 posts), -1 post for academy = 3 posts.
C-rank Training (5 posts), -2 post for academy = 3 posts.
B-rank Training (7 posts), -2 post for academy = 5 posts.
Eiseijutsu
E-rank Training (2 posts), -1 post for Attribute, -1 post for Training Area = 1 post.

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:14 pm
Standing in the hospital ruins, the Anbu captain shook his head, appalled. The entire place would need to be rebuilt after the battles that took place, all three buildings having been damaged in the battle. As his men started to descend on the place and the nurses and doctors returned as well, he issued orders.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:03 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                      Carrying his dear friend in the tuck of his arms, Ayon headed towards the academy with a sad look in is eye. Peering from the buildings edge downward to Reiki's face, he frowned with a sadness of one who was losing something dear. "Reiki please don't leave my side. I need you. ." Always, Reiki had been there. To protect him, to help him when he truly needed it. To show him what it meant to truly be strong and now? Well, Ayon had to be the one to help Reiki as much as he possibly could. After walking just a bit further, they reached the steps of the hospital and merely watched people walk past them as if they didn't exist. "Right. . The villagers aren't reacting to Shinobi anymore. It's like we no longer exist to them." From the announcement, Sypher-sama had said everything was strange. Still. . he had to at least get some supplies to make things a little better. After examining the doorway a bit more, the blonde recalled they'd been locked. . So how was he going to get inside? "Well, I'll just make a new entrance." Being careful to make sure all the people inside weren't anywhere near the side of the hospital he was aiming for and that no support beams were hit, a quick and timely placed fireball was launched from Ayon's palm. Just big enough to create a hole where anyone trapped inside could escape.

As people began to funnel out, he walked in and headed down a main corridor. Repeating the same process a multiple times, eventually a hole was placed next to each room within the hospital. All people had begun to exit and he began to gather supplies. "Reiki will be okay. I'll help him." Enthused as he might be, Ayon was stilled worried about his friend and the village as a whole.

Used
Emperors Almighty Flame Commandment

Misujage

Deecee Sama

Genius

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:57 am
User ImageUser Image

It was so dark here, what happened. Sleep. Sleep is what happened, but why was this sleep so exhausting. So dark, and why was he dreaming of mushrooms. Eating mushrooms, and tiny green monkeys coming to steal them away. Smack! The monkey went flying, on towards another patch of the ever growing mushrooms. Even then Reiki wasn't satisfied, it got angry for a second, threw a couple of mush caps. Then went back to eating. His glare shot across the field, stuffing mushroom after mushroom in his mouth. Slowly creeping over to the monkey as he took in the small delicacies. Never ceasing to consume them the neared he got. Smack! Oh no! Reiki was struck, flailing and filing into the mushrooms. The ground broke underneath his body, and he was sent spiraling into darkness. Staring at the green monkey through the hole in what was supposed to be the ground. "Ugly beast!" He snarled before his body broke away into the darkness. Coming out the other side in a door way full of light.

He awoke some short time later, sitting up as if nothing was wrong. His face obviously uninterested in what was going on. Not that he knew what was going on. The veins underneath his skin had turned purple, making his skin appear twisted. If he was in his right mind, this would have never been acceptable. Someone would have to die for this atrocity inflicted on his person. Reiki looked to Ayon blankly, he knew who Ayon was, but he didn't quite care for the boy right now. But he did remember that Ayon had packed away several of those delicious mushrooms. He shifted in Ayon's arms, going for the bag with both hands. It's all he really cared about, and it would be his goal. Especially after the ugly monkey had kicked him out of Eden. The rudeness behind such an act upset him to no degree. "Ugh ..."

User Image

STATISTICS
CHAKRA:: 260//280
STAMINA:: 260//260

TECHNIQUES

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
Dcme

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:19 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                      After some time of searching, Ayon had come across a large towel and a few basic sedatives that might help his friend some. Something to give him further rest if it was needed. Coming back out the way he'd come in, the boy went around to where he'd previously sat Reiki's body and grasped hold of it by his arms, bringing him close. Out of nowhere though Reiki had begun squirming, but Ayon held fast so he wouldn't go plummeting to the ground. "Reiki! You've got to stop moving or I can't help you!" No, something was wrong. From the outside he could visibly see the veins coursing within his friends body and obviously that wasn't normal. Holding the beauty himself back as long as he could, Ayon no longer could take it and got a decent distance away while staring forward. What. . what was he going for? It looked like he was trying to grab. . "My bag? But why my bag?" There wasn't anything. . . Wait, the mushrooms from before. Was Reiki trying to get to them? ". . Reiki, you need to calm down and rest. I've got to see what's wrong with you so I can help you. Please, just sit and I'll be able to give you treatment." Little did Ayon know words would do nothing. It was already too late.

Misujage

Deecee Sama

Genius

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:30 am
User ImageUser Image

What the hell?! Give up the damn 'shrooms! >:C Fury fluctuated within him as Ayon backed away, did he want his friend to starve. What kind of friend would do something like that. Both hands touched the ground as Reiki slowly rose to his feet. Speaking in that same calm and gentle voice that struck like a thousand swords. "Lord Ayon, it would be a shame if you died ... a huge shame ..." When he was standing, and balanced. Pain throbbing his cells from being unable to consume what he wanted. He needed to make this hurt go away, to indulge himself in what he wanted. And right now, there was someone in the way of that coming to fruition. His right hand swung forward, simultaneously molding a hand seal as ice broke out from underneath his very feet. Spreading from him, to any position thirty feet away in all directions. Even the floor above them would be destroyed by the might of ice. Though, of course, his main target was Ayon. If he wasn't going to be cooperative, he had to be disposed of. There was no other way to go about this. "Whatever I do, please forgive me, because I am so beautiful." The sickening grin on his face only proved to aid in he distortion of his visible purple veins.

User Image

STATISTICS
CHAKRA:: 280//280 261/266

TECHNIQUES
[ Rank B ] Hissatsu Hyōsō [ Certain-Kill Ice Spears ]

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
Dcme

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:56 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                      He looked so strange. So unlike the Reiki Ayon had grew to know. Standing, waiting, watching; it was all he could do while taking a single step back, mostly in fear while the other portion was in spite of tact. Would Reiki really attack him? All over something like this? Mushrooms? "What kind of mushrooms are these? He's willing to. . to. ." Would he really do that? Kill him over something as simple as fungus? The old Ayon; the one who was used to Reiki protecting him would've simply allowed this to pass and just give his friend what he wanted, but no. That couldn't happen - not here, not if he wanted to save him. "I don't care if you kill me, but I'm not giving you these mushrooms. I'd rather die than see you hurt yourself anymore." The handsign next solidified what Ayon feared. Reiki really was going to go that far, but no! He wouldn't back down! As the ice began to shoot up the blonde stamped his feet outward, sending a mass column of fire forward and above to protect himself. The result was enough firepower to stop the debris from coming down on him whilst melting the ice before it hit him. All the while he stood, the bag still safely tucked behind.

"If you want these mushrooms you'll need to do far better." Then, it happened. The sliding of his Sharingan into place as those gold orbs turned crimson with a single tomoe spinning beyond the center. If Reiki wanted these mushrooms then Ayon would do just that! Die protecting them!

Used
Emperors Almighty Flame Commandment
Sharingan [Active (6/15)]

Misujage

Deecee Sama

Genius

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

Oh? Better did he? Well then, perhaps the games were getting a bit droll. Another seal, and he swung his arm, sending out a brilliant burst of black ice that flew for Ayon. The other hand following, both blizzards took on the shape of a dragon. And with a single seal and a thrust of his arms the double dragons came to fruition. Lashing the short distance between himself and the boy whom had settled on the opposing side of this conflict. A final rise of his sealed hands, would shoot the melted water up from beneath Ayon, turning them to snow swallows that would n** and rip at his very being. Nothing deadly from the swallows, but pain was always a plus in these situations. "Oh Ayon, you're so beautiful when you're frustrated. Come, let me see that face writhe in agony~" He burst into a cackle, a portion of him holding back the power he had to be able to crush the flames. But soon, what small demure glimpse of care he had within him would be gone. And perhaps, with that would go this entire Village. An entire country, that would stand between Reiki and what he wanted most.

User Image

STATISTICS
CHAKRA:: 280//280 245/266

TECHNIQUES
• [ Rank C ] Hyōton: Tsubame Fubuki [ Ice Release: Swallow Snow Storm ]
• [ Rank B ] Hyōton: Kokuryū Bōfūsetsu [ Ice Release: Black Dragon Blizzard ]

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
Dcme

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                      He knew Reiki all too well. His abilities, his standard fighting motions. Though these attacks were new, the habits weren't. The spinning tomoe didn't cease as Ayon watched his surroundings - body now grown accustomed to the enhanced visions bestowed upon him. Even with this quickened reaction from Reiki, he could see it! The motions being telegraphed to the very tee; nothing would escape his eyes. "Forward. Beneath." Two separate attacks coming together in a pincer, the boy had forgotten Reiki very well controlled water as he did ice. Still, the aforementioned wouldn't stop him. Not yet. Pushing off the ground with a well timed flame rise, the kicking fire this time not only turning the birds to liquid, but evaporating them entirely. His trajectory taking him up, flipping just once in a timed manner to get away from the Dragon as it receded out behind him into the wall. Now upside down on the ceiling in the room above, Ayon prepared his counter assault. A single hand forward and out flew a large plume of flames headed downward to meet Reiki had on. Of course, the opposite would be able to take care of this easily, but that wasn't what Ayon cared for.

". . . I've got no choice. If it comes to it, I'll lock him away." Hopefully nothing would have to go to that extent, but considering their current battle it wasn't looking too far fetched either.

Used
Emperors Almighty Flame Commandment [C THEN B]
Sharingan [14/15]

Misujage

Deecee Sama

Genius

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

Reiki tossed his left hand behind his head, messing with the tresses of hair that lingered out of place. His right forming a hand sign as the earth released a heavy sigh. Mist, was all around them by now. And yet, it would all draw to Reiki. The Mist, the ice he had already unsheathed with his previous techniques. They would erupt all at once. Turning to pure white snow as the ice underneath Reiki hoisted the boy upwards and into the air. Meanwhile a protective dome of ice would coat his frame, letting him not be bashed by the rubble that steadily began to crumble and fall underneath the massive pressures of what was being formed. A whale, about one hundred feet in height once it was done with its formation. Tearing through the projectile of flames with no pause whatsoever. Yet it was simply still erupting, tearing through the sides of the Hospital building like butter, of course the descent of such a large beast would not just tear through the Hospital. Ayon himself would be in danger of being rammed by the growing beast of tantalizing size. Its horn ripping through the layers of concrete until it emerged on top of the Hospital. Shaking snow off of itself, before it would begin its rapid decline. Aiming to collapse downward in the direction Ayon once was. Reiki being unable to see him made it difficult to pinpoint Ayon's exact location. Never matter, the girth of this mammoth was more than enough to wipe out a large area. Reiki smiled, and then grimaced. Perhaps the mushrooms would be destroyed by this. Hopefully the layer of frost he infused onto their surfaces would hold up a bit longer. Wouldn't want those delicious tidbits to go to waste. "The beauty that has defeated one thousand men. In my own way, I am a one man army~" Rambunctious laughter was soaring through the skies above the whale. Reiki was enjoying this a bit too much, but not as much as he would enjoy those mushrooms.

Hyōton: Ikkaku Hakugei [ Ice Release: One Horned White Whale ]
Rank B Mastered

User Image

STATISTICS
CHAKRA:: 280//280 235/266

TECHNIQUES
• [ Rank C ] Hyōrō no Jutsu [ Ice Prison Technique ]

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
Dcme

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games