Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility: Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:48 pm
User Image

X私にダイヤモンドの原石の十分があった。x» 私の背骨は非常に薄い
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxこの洞窟か病気の洞窟から私を出しなさい。 !! X
xxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━x━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
A clone. He sends a clone. Jae's clone shook her head. It wasn't as if she herself could blame him. She herself was a clone. Her gaze lingered on Keiji for a moment before looking past him at the real deal. There wasn't anything she could do about it. The original hadn't been exactly specific so a clone would have to do. "Not here. Somewhere private." She said, looking around them uncomfortably. It was the first time this version of Jae showed anything but her haste for tracking Keiji down. This conversation was best held somewhere where other prying ears were less likely to happen upon it.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:54 pm
User Image
Keiji Maede
Kei
[Gennin] [Renmaru] [Lil' Phantom King]
"The Mind Conquers All"

The clone thought for a moment, then nodded, ran back into the mist, then another Keiji ran out, silently nodded at Jae, and walked out, still silent. The trap had already been sprung, so no matter what Ponytail did it was his loss. There was no point in staying. The clones would do all the work anyway.

TDG Super Kami

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 10:06 pm
User Image

X私にダイヤモンドの原石の十分があった。x» 私の背骨は非常に薄い
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxこの洞窟か病気の洞窟から私を出しなさい。 !! X
xxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━x━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
The Jae clone watched the exchange, a little unsure of how to really interrupt this. So. Instead of doing something out of her task form, she moved on. "The river then. " She said, already heading out. Despite being a copy the clone could still feel as the real Jae did and if their feelings were on par with one another it wasn't going to be long until Jae did something stupid.

[exit to river]

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 12:25 pm
Name: Jiko Entatsu
Alias: Transcendence of Fate
Class: Genjutsu
Chakra Pool: 225/225
Bloodline: Sakkakugan "Eyes that Shred Reality"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Having felt like life was growing boring. The young genin would traverse the hidden leaf until finding a space to train in. This place was quiet and would suit his uses, quite well indeed. With the Kage being busy with life he felt no need to bother them. With a very sad disposition he would check over what his clan taught him. This was to be done later however, his other training was starting.

Thinking back to the basics of summoning chakra to be of use. Jiko would go into the recesses of his mind and recall information on a few genjutsu. His natural prowess was only enhanced when he formed the proper hand signs, then completed a technique on himself. The scent in the room was now like cherry blossoms, thus placing him under his own illusion "Dokuji no Kaori (Scent of Peculiar)".

Next he would waste none of his precious energy breaking such a grand dream, using the Kai technique. He would gaze upon a wooden doll deciding it to be the next best test subject. He once again formed hand signs under the guidance of an instructor. A clone would appear to charge and attack the wood. Once it made contact it exploded into sakura petals "Kiri no jutsu (Mist Technique)" once again he had placed himself under his own illusion, then broke it.

"I wonder how I can make up for my lack of accuracy..." The instructor called out a young student around his level to deal with the situation. Jiko nodded listening to the instructions forming the hand signs, throwing one kunai at the boy. Suddenly they would explode into a flurry of hundreds. The instructor was impressed "Marvelous!". The young genin was struck once ending the illusion, with a sad Jiko speaking "Buki Hanshoku (Weapon Multiply)"

The next second the child was enraged "You won't get me like that ever again!" While he was talking, the child before him would suddenly start feeling hot. Like a raging inferno had consumed him. While on the other side of the fence, his sweating turned in a pool. This pool of sweat was major,then started to freeze. He was going through something quite odd, as the other genin gasped at the changing of temperatures rapidly he nearly passed out "Magen: Chirudo Tamashii (Demonic Illusion: Chilled Soul), Magen: Onsui Tamashii (Demonic Illusion: Heated Soul)" Jiko stated, his instructor more than pleased.

While the other was shivering and sweating he was disorientated. During this time the instructor gave him permission to learn a higher level techniques. Only a few as they should be resolved as trump cards in truth. These techniques were a little harder to pull off for some but he was a natural prodigy of these techniques. The enraged genin before him charge at him clearly confused. The problem was the second he was within striking distance the location changed. The entire room went from being a small academy. To a huge pit of quick sand, consuming him. He clearly was becoming stuck in the illusion. While this happened it looked like the ground that Jiko stood on was a mountain side, almost unreachable "Save me! Please save me!" The child then gave up. Upon his surrender, Jiko tapped his shoulder, using Kai to release the poor boy. The instructor clapped and aided the other boy reminding him to Kai if things felt too unreal. This young man was a prodigy it seemed, but Jiko failed in one regard as he spoke his techniques "Magen: Kokuni Arazu no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: False Surrounding Technique), and Magen: Nijū Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Double False Surroundings Technique)" Somehow their was a failure in techniques.

Jiko clearly look terrified as the instructor had to release him too "What happened?," he asked a horrified Jiko, who turned and sighed "I got stuck in my own illusion again." The instructor advised they take a break. Jiko agreed his tone never excited only more sad, he was a loser. He could affect many but he got stuck himself. Thinking to why this must have been, he never understood why this took so little effort on his part. Jiko would look at the other students training in the dojo. They looked ultimately afraid of him or his abilities.

He was getting used to it, but never quite sure why this was. Sitting with his instructor he would pull a scroll from his bag, it was the family history his mother told him about. She varied between suicidal to overly excited. Yet Jiko's father managed to get her change her ways. The information on this scroll was to explain why that was, and the reason such things happened in the first place. It was expansive, it was the history of his clan as whole, which was no clan. It was hunted down then fused with another long ago. It explained why it felt like he was always in pain, yet could do amazing things when it came to the mind. Jiko often wondered why his eyes hurt sometimes when he did jutsu as well.

Reading into the past a bit, his eyes opened and he secretly was proud. It seemed to be a way while one had his eyes open. That he could dramatically increase the power of illusions. This blood running through his veins were masters of illusion techniques. Such techniques, that it only brought tears to his eyes. It was then he swore that he would master his abilities the best he could. Silently he would stand up feeling there was a reason to open his own eyes to the truth. There was a reason to learn his own bloodline. He wanted to understand his own power. to understand the very crimson eyes he held. Bringing out the power of his eyes was impartiality, there were many things it could do.

Sitting in the back of the academy while the normal students went about their time, Jiko would focus on his own power. Constantly placing himself under illusions, then breaking them. Eventually he found them much harder to break as time went on. Seconds turned into minutes, and minutes turned into hours. Those hours turned into days and on the final day of completion he had awakened one part of his bloodline, the ability to amplify genjutsu "Genni Genjutsu [ Strengthen Genjutsu ]"

Taking a long break he would stand to face a bigger boy, who shoved a finger in his chest "Hey freak boy, I don't like you, think you can actually do something of use?" Being insulted was a great way to train, this kid would get the full power his genjutsu but being so close taught Jiko a disadvantage. The boy with massive strength had kicked him square in the chest, pain shot through him as he flung against a wall. The other boy laughing, as it seemed Jiko's speed was not up to par. Jiko was still mid way forming hand signs as the boy laughed walking up to him.

Jiko clearly smirked as the instructor wondered what he going to do, with the other high level technique he was permitted to learn. He was charging him then suddenly stopped. The big oaf was only seeing himself and nothing more. He was confused as he tried to think about the reason he had a million kunai flying at him. He was trying to bat them away, but he saw an instructor bar the kunai's path, and the illusion was broken, Jiko smirked speaking "Kyouyuu Shiryoku (Shared Sight)" It was even harder for the instructor to break, shocking him greatly. The instructor was peeved and impressed offering Jiko no warning but wondering what else the boy had picked up casting the illusion back at him, with a simple reversal technique. Jiko was under the affects of his own genjutsu until his eyes started to glow, scaring other genin children. Quickly Jiko formed hand signs mimicing his teacher, but only in use and speaking at the same time "Sakashima (Reverse)" This was strange to behold, for the kids watching on the outside they acted strangely. Both the teacher and student broke free around the same time. By this time and exhausted Jiko left the room, after he was tossed several scrolls by the instructor.

Panting outside from expending so much chakra, he went to the river to recover his energy. From this point he waved good bye to the instructor and smiled "I will return sensei, this reality is fun, too bad it's only an illusion of fun." Exit to River

Reductions: -3 of all training posts. Class,Bloodline,Location bonus.
Learned:
Dokuji no Kaori (Scent of Peculiar)
Kiri no jutsu (Mist Technique)
Buki Hanshoku (Weapon Multiply)
Magen: Chirudo Tamashii (Demonic Illusion: Chilled Soul)
Magen: Onsui Tamashii (Demonic Illusion: Heated Soul)
Magen: Kokuni Arazu no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: False Surrounding Technique)
Magen: Nijū Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Double False Surroundings Technique)"
Genni Genjutsu [ Strengthen Genjutsu ] [bloodline]
Kyouyuu Shiryoku (Shared Sight)
Sakashima (Reverse)

Zettai Gao

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 3:56 pm
Aegis Fyrehart
[Ara, until you get your headband from the Hokage you can only learn bloodline ninjutsu. Though I suppose it doesn't matter this time since you've already gone through the process of learning so many in one post. However please refrain from learning any further techniques until you've at least spoken to the Hokage. It's partially my fault for not having him somewhere in the first place. sweatdrop ]  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:12 pm
Kazzoh
Aegis Fyrehart
[Ara, until you get your headband from the Hokage you can only learn bloodline ninjutsu. Though I suppose it doesn't matter this time since you've already gone through the process of learning so many in one post. However please refrain from learning any further techniques until you've at least spoken to the Hokage. It's partially my fault for not having him somewhere in the first place. sweatdrop ]

Whoops I understand, and apologize ^^ Where is the Hokage? XD yeah I might have messed up a bit, but understood.  

Zettai Gao

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:16 pm
[S'all good. I'm working on his post in the office now. You can find him there. :3]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:21 pm
User Image
Jade Long
The Blind Mantis

"Don not trust your eyes...they will deceive you."

Genin (235) || Konohagakure || Taijutsu || Hakemoto

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arriving at the standard academy training grounds, Jade was hit with a sense of nostalgia. It had been a while since she had come here, but to think that there would be any suspicious activity here seemed silly. This had been where Genin trained in both Ninjutsu and Genjutsu and where the Academy Students were trained.

Jade didn't have to worry about this place due to there being Chuunin-level shinobi here training the young students. Jade could feel her senses becoming stronger as she was entering a more feral state. Her smell becoming more keen, as did her sense of feel.

Jade stick around a bit longer, finding today rather peaceful. Soon however, she took her leave while trying to get control over her growing feral state. Heading off to make her rounds in another area the blind girl would travel on.

C-Rank Mission "Patrol the Village!" (x3) *Underway
State of the Beast 8/18 *Underway

x E U R Y D I C E

Hygienic Bloodsucker

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:29 pm
User Image
[Reductions: Academy, Class Rank -3, Fuuton Genius attribute -2]

Ah how good it felt to be free of that confining office once more, Kazuya wanted to kill Zhou for shoving this responsibility back on him. He was only good at dealing with kids for so long until he got tired of them. Inhaling a huge breath of air to relax his wearied nerves he blew out slowly, almost as if a huge weight had been lifted off his shoulders. He always came to the academy when he needed a break from things, the place was usually empty so he got to enjoy himself much more frequently here after hours. He figured it was probably time to expand his Fuuton repertoire, Kazuya had gotten lazy during his travelling and neglected to learn the various wind techniques he'd come across. He'd have to work hard if he wanted to learn them again. Although that wasn't necessarily his forte. He'd never been a very dedicated worker after all, things had always come easy to him. A once in a life time Fuuton genius, there was no wind technique he could master after seeing it in action. Such was his skill.

He scratched the top of his head and closed his right eye in recollection, trying to remember the various jutsu he'd come across. He'd learn them one by one here, hopefully he'd be able to finish before the day was over. "Hmmmm... now how did that one go again?" He thought to himself before tracing back the steps of what he wanted to learn in his mind. "That guy's fingers did something like this-" He said perfectly mimicking the shinobi whom demonstrated the jutsu to him, matching his hand seals blow for blow. "The name?" He questioned, before recalling it instantly. "Ah! Furyuu no Jutsu! [Wind Dragon Technique]" He exclaimed before a giant 20 foot long serpent composed of compressed air appeared behind him. He pointed his finger forward and the beast a exuded a large Kaze Bakuhatsu [Wind Explosion] from its mouth. "Ah, mine's is a little bigger than the one I saw before~"
[Fuuton: Furyuu no Jutsu 1/1]

Not wanting to waste anymore time, the young Hokage quickly dispersed the dragon and began to focus on his next move. This one would be an interesting technique to use in buildings and other spaces, it was an almost invisible effect but that's what made it so deadly. It had even almost gotten the better of HIM, which was a shock considering his skill with the element. Had he not figured it out in the knick of time he would have been as dead as a door knob. "I know I couldn't see it, but I remember its effects, it felt like I had been climbing up a mountain peak." He traced his memory banks back as far as he could to the hand seals. "She did this, I think." He thought once again matching the seals from memory alone. He applied an a slightly larger amount of chakra than usual because she didn't say the name of the jutsu for him to repeat, he'd have to look it up later going through the academy archives. But he was certain it worked, a good thing no one was around to experience its effects. "A low air pressure technique, huh? If that's the case then the opposite may be true as well." He said musing on the possibility of a high air pressure technique. Judging from the hand seals they shouldn't have been too far apart in terms of performance.
[Hikui Tenkuu Assaku no Jutsu [Low Air Pressure Technique] 1/1]

Going off his gut instinct. His mind traced through all the possible ways to perform the High Air Pressure technique by going through the combination of seals he'd experienced seeing others use as method of selective elimination. By going through what he did know was something already he could try to find out what he didn't know. While keeping the seals as close to the Low Air Pressure technique as possible. And he was off to the races, his fingers swiftly connecting chains of seals and going through a process of trial and error in a matter of seconds. As long as it was a Fuuton technique, he could detect it. A full minute had passed before he'd come across something interesting. A small sensation, almost as if he blacked out briefly. "That's the one right there." Kazuya thought to himself before repeating the seals he just performed. He'd name this one by its effects, ironically he was correct in doing so. "Fuuton: Kihou Tenkuu Assaku no Jutsu [High Air Pressure Technique]" He proclaimed, before slumping his head. He felt nauseous. Kazuya had never experienced this technique so he didn't quite know its effects, in a sense he was his own guinea pig. About to blow chunks all over the academy floor he quickly depressurized the air with the technique's counter. "Guh- I'll be... sure to remember that next time..." He said trying to ease his now turning stomach.
[Kihou Tenkuu Assaku no Jutsu 1/1]

Kazuya had taken a short break to recollect himself and regain his composure before taking a crack back at things again. The next technique he needed to learn was strictly an offensive one, not that he had an problems with that. "I remember this one, that's how I earned these..." He said referring to the visible scars on his right arm. They had been a byproduct of him being caught in this technique himself and his attempt at recklessly escaping it. It was opening up an old wound and rubbing salt in it, his arm was starting to hurt. "Oh well, let's get this over with." He said a little dejected at the idea of it, but he'd continue with the practice anyway. He began to trace the seal patterns perfectly, this time he was hastier than usual. Probably him trying to get this over with. In one short burst he poured out a portion of chakra and give the technique some juice. "Fuuton: Kaze no Yaiba! [Sword of Wind]" He cried out as the jutsu began to take shape. Contrary to its name it wasn't a blade in any sort of shape or form. Rather Kaze no Yaiba was a small whirlwind that encircled its opponents and tore them to shreds. He cringed at the familiar sight of the technique the almost lost him his arm. "That's enough of that~" He said dispersing it so he could move onto the next jutsu.
[Kaze no Yaiba 1/1]

One of the last three C-rank jutsu he wanted to learn was something he felt was too cool not to know. He was really excited for this one. In retrospect he probably should have learned it first. But he'd already gone through the process of learning everything else so the point was moot. "Hehehe. That guy might not have been a great fighter, but his techniques sure were something else." He said referring to the shinobi he opposed who would use the last three jutsu he was about to learn against him. Following his mundane procedure once more, Kazuya flashed through the seal he remembered and shouted the name of the technique. "Fuuton: Kaze Gyorai no Jutsu! [Wind Torpedo Technique]" He said before disproportionately expanding his chest as he took air into his lungs, in one quick burst he expelled it rapidly from his mouth in an oblong torpedo shape so it could obtain maximum velocity. Nearly invisible to the naked eye, and moving at terrifying speeds. Kaze Gyorai no Jutsu was not a technique to be trifled with. The torpedo zoomed across the Academy and collided into the wall with incredible momentum and exploded with the force of two explosive tags. Kazuya slinked away to the side before scratching his head at the collateral damage he just caused. "Ehe, wasn't me. Must have been some cheeky genin who didn't know their own strength~"
[Kaze Gyorai no Jutsu 1/1]

[Furyuu no Jutsu --Acquired-- C-Rank]
[Hikui Tenkuu Assaku no Jutsu --Acquired-- C-Rank]
[Kihou Tenkuu Assaku no Jutsu --Acquired-- C-Rank]
[Kaze no Yaiba --Acquired-- C-Rank]
[Kaze Gyorai no Jutsu --Acquired-- C-Rank]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:28 pm
User Image
Jade Long
The Blind Mantis

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once she had done enough training and missions, Jade decided that now was a good time to seek out the Hokage. She had completed enough missions and earned enough credibility from those in the village that she felt as though she earned a promotion. While she knew that it was quite early since the girl had only been a Genin for a few days, Konoha's lack of higher ranked shinobi had bothered her greatly. While she heard that their Hokage was rather new to the position, it had only given her to ask the man for a promotion, if she needed to prove herself then she would do so. Jade had brought proof, her successful missions had been recorded onto the missions scrolls themselves and were placed into a summoning scroll for her to use when the time was right to turn them in. Jade found the man within the training grounds, apparently even he needed the practice. Cautiously did she approach him, not wanting to disturb his training but it was something that she must do anyway. "Excuse me, Hokage-sama. Can I have a minute of your time?" She questioned, her hands behind her back casually, the steel plating of her headband hiding her blind eyes.  

x E U R Y D I C E

Hygienic Bloodsucker

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:43 pm
User Image
Kazuya perked his left eye brow up when he heard someone addressing him. He turned to see it was the Jade girl from in his office before, he had wondered what she was up to. A fair amount of the tabs on his mission board had been taken off. His sea-green eyes would quickly eye her up and down. He didn't have to be discreet about it this time around because she was blind, so there was no need to hide his intentions. He got a good feel for her body posture and the wheels in his head began to turn quickly with his judgement. "Hands behind her back, shoulders slouched, and meek voice. She wants something~" He deduced from how she approached him. She had heard wrong, Kazuya was probably the most experienced Kage the village had. This being his third term after Zhou left, whenever the newer Kage's couldn't handle it he had to step in and takeover the village until a replacement could be found again. He knew how to read people better than anyone. "Ah, sure I've got time on my hands~" He said in that odd cheery tone he was known for.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:11 pm
User Image
Jade Long
The Blind Mantis

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once she was addressed Jade was quick to act. The girl having immediately pulled out a item holding scroll, speaking while doing so. "I know that I've only been a Genin for only a bit, but while I don't know what the other Genin have been doing in their time, I have been training and taking missions around the village." She began before unraveling the item holding scroll and formed a single handseal. In a burst of smoke thirteen mission request scrolls would appear in a pile beside her,Jade having shook and patted the item holding scroll to take sure there had been nothing else in there; a subtle bit of comedic relief despite her having such a serious expression. "In short, I believe I've earned enough respect around the village and have honed my talents enough to request a promotion to Chuunin." The girl then kneels down and picked up one of the mission scrolls, tossing it over to Kazuya, "You'll see that all of these are proof of my success, if there's anything else that I need to do to prove myself then just name it." A feint smirk had formed along her lips as she slowly began to rub the back of her head.  

x E U R Y D I C E

Hygienic Bloodsucker

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:28 pm
User Image
"Ah, so that's what she wants..." He thought to himself with a mischievous smirk on his face. Truth be told he was planning on advancing a fair number of them in rank at least partially. The village was really short handed with experienced members and he needed genin to step in and fill the spots. She'd essentially just saved him the time. He raised his eyebrow in intrigue as she had summoned thirteen scrolls to her side. He snickered as she felt around the scroll to see if there were anything else, he felt a little bad for it afterwards since she was blind and all. As she tossed him the scrolls he performed the seals for the Projectile Control Skill [Yadama Furooseigyo] and caught them all in the air without using his hands. He flicked his right hand and a small draft of air caught under the scrolls unraveling them for Kazuya to see without him necessarily having to physically open them himself. He quickly glanced them all over as the floated in mid air. And found that they were sufficient for an advance in rank. "My, my haven't you been busy~" He teased before clearing his throat slightly. "Fair enough, Jade Long through your hard work and dedication I formally bestow the rank of Chuunin upon you." He stated firmly, it was time to at least sound responsible.

[you know how our advancement system works right? Did you do fill out the AC form in the Mission Forum (not my mission board but the actual forum)]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:40 pm
User Image
Jade Long
The Blind Mantis

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jade continued rubbing the back of her head, it having finally dawned on her as to how busy she had kept herself lately. Aside from missions and training the only other two things the girl had done was eat and sleep; and she did hardly any of the latter as it was. Though it appeared that she had at least impressed the Hokage and for that she was quite glad. It was difficult to contain her excitement once she was officially promoted, having felt proud of her accomplishment, though there had still been one thing bothering her. "Thank you..." The girl bowed politely before she continued on, "However, because of this, I haven't sparred anyone yet to test out my strength. So, how 'bout it Kage-sama? Care for a match? We can both use it as a method of training. Beats, training alone right?" Jade offered, a coy grin spreading along her lips slowly.

((Quite aware, I've already filled it out and posted it last night lol))

x E U R Y D I C E

Hygienic Bloodsucker

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:41 pm
User Image
What's this? A spar, huh? Now didn't that sound interesting? He usually declined fighting when it was deemed unnecessary, but he liked this young girl's spirit. She was always rearing to go for some reason, and he found that a little admirable. "Heh. What a cheeky generation of kids you guys are. Always asking for more than what you get. I suppose a little spar couldn't hurt~" He said before popping a piece of bubble gum into his mouth and chewing it hard. Eh, it was the Double Bubble kind. It tasted like rubber but when it came to blowing bubbles there was nothing better. He immediately blew a bubble from between his lips and popped it. "So that's the consistency of it, eh? Alright let's see how far we can go with this~" He thought before blowing another one and popping it again. It may have seemed odd but he was really formulating a plan in doing so. Jade was about to be in for a treat. "I hope you're ready to go~" He said cheekily before slowly forming a string of hand seals and blowing a third bubble out of the gum in his mouth.

[Chakra: 445/450]

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games