Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Shelter Cyclone || .:Residential District:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:26 pm
Kazurai Saito
~Kumogakure | Genin | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 285/285 | Stamina: 225/225~

User Image

"The school can only carry me so far, I must seek inward for my true potential."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

He simply sighed to himself. Glancing over at Renji on the flood, noticing he was watching but quickly closed his eyes again. Quickly standing and walking over to the sink placing his arms on both sides of it staring down into the the droplets still scattered about from when he dropped his jutsu. Thinking to himself deeply, He thought of what an enemy ninja could do had they knew of the way they felt about each other. Feeling almost like his innards were turning inside out, 'I really messed up... not doing something I want to do.'

'My parents.. I know they loved each other, more than anything. They did not feel this way, they showed and lived their lives the way they wanted to. Enjoying each other till the very end. Even having me as a son. All that hope and future.... Not regretting anything. Do I really want to stay this way? Always holding back my feeling, never living for myself and constantly feel this tearing from the inside. My parents died because they loved each other. But they lived because they loved each other. I shouldn't forsake them because they died for what they believe in.' Kazurai gritted his teeth accepting the logic he was discovering from the pain he had just felt.

Turning towards Igarashi's room he walked right in not caring. Walked right up to her and grabbed her swiftly but gently pulling her towards him. "Im sorry." he lightly muttered before moving in to kiss her.

Passives:
Black Lightning: Raiton techniques are black in color; slightly increasing their power, while reducing visibility.

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm
User Image

Igarashi Nobu Yutakata-Oshi

~Kumogakure | Genin | Katei no Neko | Class: Tamer/Taijutsu | Chakra 275/275 | Stamina: 225/225~

Igarashi was spun quickly and before she could do anything she kissed Kazurai. Her body melted almost in his arms enjoying the moment they shared. She then drew back looking Kazurai in the eyes. "I love you" As she kissed him again. Finally moving away from him she slowly climbed into bed covering herself up she looked at Kazurai. Patting next to her on the bed she motioned Kazurai to come lay down with her. "Come to bed. I need a cuddle buddy." Her eyes were almost sparkling with happiness. She was finally relaxed knowing that she could show her true self to him and not feel scared anymore. She didn't care what would come later on all she cared about was being held by him tonight and falling asleep in his arms.

[Bond of Trust - 22/40]  

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:54 am
Kazurai Saito
~Kumogakure | Genin | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 285/285 | Stamina: 225/225~

User Image

"The school can only carry me so far, I must seek inward for my true potential."

Kazurai sighed a bit then chuckled a bit to himself. "sorry I don't know about you but this is all new to me, I've never had a girlfriend before... Or even a girl that was a friend for that matter." sitting down on the bed he was still overly nervous, glancing over at her laying down, he began to sweat slightly. Mustering up some courage he placed his hand on her head and began rubbing it some. "You must be a little tired all that training today." Holding himself back, not wanting to ruin anything so new.

Passives:
Black Lightning: Raiton techniques are black in color; slightly increasing their power, while reducing visibility.

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:07 am
User Image

~Kumogakure | Genin | Katei no Neko | Class: Tamer/Taijutsu | Chakra 275/275 | Stamina: 225/225~

Feeling his touch on her head she smiled. "Yeah I am." As she then yawned. Laying her head on her pillow she looked at Kazurai sleepily. "If you really feel uncomfortable I would understand." As she then rolled over with her back to Kazurai her thoughts racing. She told him how she felt and he didn't say it back, how stupid was she to even try. She closed her eyes tight pretending to sleep but she kept her ears open to hear if he left her or not.

[Bond of Trust - 23/40]

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:06 pm
Kazurai Saito

User Image

Seeing it was obvious he had made a mistake with her feelings, he actually sensed what he did wrong. It wasn't the fact that he did not love her. He felt that he did, just he had trouble letting out his emotions even though he knew it was safe to do so. Feeling a bit uneasy he leaned in over her and whispered in her ear "Rashi.... you know I love you." Then lightly kissing her behind her ear, feeling an extreamly soft fur against his lips. Leaning off her he stood back up becide the bed. Turning to face her he waited to see her reaction.

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:15 pm
User Image

Rolling over she opened her eyes. Looking right at him she wanted to say something but felt the need not to. She then smiled and closed her eyes indicating her tiredness got the better of her. She was soon off dreaming of how her life would be with Kazurai by her side. She was so happy that in her sleep she smiled and spoke his name out loud. "Kazurai..." She still was asleep but he probably heard her either way.

[Bond of Trust - 24/40]  

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:39 pm
Kazurai Saito

User Image

He smiled some at her seeing how adorable she was right then. Walking slowly back into her living room, trying to remain quiet, Seeing the leftover ramen on the table he shuffled over and ate the rest real fast almost in one gulp. 'That helped a little bit, since it was going to go bad anyway she wouldn't mind' Walking up to the front door he opened it to find his clone sitting on the front step. The clone turned with an annoyed expression on his face. "Do I even want to know?" The clone standing up brushing himself off before explaining the trick he discovered. Kazurai smiling ear to ear when he heard this. He had to go try it out, Going behind the apartment. She had a small pond that was shared between the tenants of the building.

His clone watching him for a moment trying to figure out how he planned on doing this. Kazurai remembering what he did in Igarashi's kitchen. Leaning over the water submerging his hands. "Just watch" Under the water he formed a water sword from the still water all around it. Pulling a basic water sword out of the water he then added a current of electricity to it... Watching the curved blade of the water sword glow and spark with little strands of electricity around it. While flowing both suiton and raiton chakra into it he dipped the blade all by itself into the water leaving the hilt out. The shock of the current flowing through the water caused some small fish and toads to float up to the surface dead or unconscious. Leaning in a bit he extended his other hand into the water moving his hand back and forth across the blade he put extreme focus into shape of what he was crafting with the water sword jutsu. Pulling his hand away he stood up holding a fully sheathed water katana.

Kazurai was a bit impressed on how it worked but if it could not function as such it would not serve him any at all. Shifting his non dominant hand to the base of the sheath he gripped it tightly for he had to keep grip of it flowing the chakra needed to keep its consistency. Letting go of the hilt he stood holding the sword entirely by the sheath alone keeping its shape. Lifting it up it resembled a smoothed crystal kind of material. Almost hard to tell it was water. Gripping the hilt with his dominant hand while still holding the sheath tightly he drew the sword from the sheath. Extending it entirely from its original home. Flowing the balance of chakra between both entities. Quickly returning the blade to the sheath. He had made its shape perfectly.

(Shikyuu Koushin [ Pressing Lips ] post 1/2)

Kazurai held the hilt tightly looking at his water clone, "Arm yourself" he said with a smirk on his face. The clone formed a normal water sword in his defense. Leaning in gripping the sheath he drew the sword fast taking two steps towards the clone swinging to one side slashing towards the clones chest. His clone raised the sword in defense but the water katana's black lightning added into it was too much for the ordinary jutsu. Slowly pushing through the water sword the entire sword was reduced to a puddle. stopping before he struck the clone. Smiling to one side slightly. Walking back a few more steps he said under his breath "Again."

(Shikyuu Koushin [ Pressing Lips ] post 2/2 Learned)

Taking the same stance as before he repeated the process, only this time the water clone had drawn out a shield as well. Taking more of a knights stance. Lunging forward he slashed to the opposite side as he did before striking the sword on purpose, knocking it out of his hand then forcefully striking down at him cutting through the shield as well. Leaving the blade dug a bit into his clones arm that was holding the shield. Not striking a fatal blow but the electricity that flowed through the blade went directly into the clone causing it to twitch a bit before collapsing back into water.

Feeling a bit bad about how he dispatched the clone that had so loyally served him while he enjoyed Igarashi's comfort. Quickly shrugging it off he sheathed the sword again and made two water clones from the pond and 2 more lightning clones. Gave them strict orders to only interact with his party if they were directly talked to but to otherwise go unnoticed. Also a designated a water clone to take his place at times depending the situation and if it called for it... Kazurai spoke quietly with the one water clone and developed a hand sign that he would do if they ever needed to switch. Preparing for the mission coming he also wanted to learn a couple more jutsu that could save him or others in a pinch

(Mizutamari no Jutsu [ Water Puddle Technique ] Post 1/1 Learned)

Walking over to a wet spot near the pond he took form with the water, Motioning the clone to take his place as he did. Sinking down into the water he could watch from below as the clone took his stance just as he did. Forming back out of the water. Feeling a bit tired from the training he decided to go inside. Sending his clones to the four corners of the appartment building in a hidden location to watch over them he entered the building. Shadow stepping past Renji and right into Igarashi's bedroom. He climbed into bed with her and held her a bit close. Feeling really good about everything that was going on he started to drift off in her bed... it was way more comfortable then his own.. or maybe it was just the fact he was sleeping with her. Ether way he didn't care and soon drifted off into slumber.

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:05 pm
User Image

Igarashi woke pretty early in the morning, looking around she then remembered Kazurai was laying next to her. Giggling she leaned in close to his ear. "Time to wake up." As she then kissed him on the side of the head. Moving carefully to not knee him or anything she climbed over him and out of the bed.

Walking out into the kitchen she was greeted by Renji who began to sniff her. "Renji chill out. Nothing happened. Stop sniffing it tickles." As she went over to the sink splashing herself in the face with some cool water. Quickly drying her face she went back into the bedroom grabbing her outfit she was going to be wearing for the mission. She decided against wearing her normal attire for fear she might rip it and that wouldn't be good. Grabbing the clothes out of the closet she set off for the bathroom where she continued like any normal day with her daily routine of washing and getting dressed.

She then turned around on her heals after getting fully dressed and went towards the kitchen. She then hung her cloak she was going to be wearing next to the door so when they left she could just grab it. Grabbing a apple out of the fruit basket she had she began to munch on it. Going back into the bedroom she stood in the doorway waiting for Kazurai to wake up. She was all ready and knew that it would be a while before they had to meet Myurai at the gate so she didn't mind being ready first.

[Bond of Trust - 25/40]

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:12 pm
Kazurai Saito

User Image

As Igarashi was watching the clone in her bed Kazurai reached out and grabbed the apple she was holding from behind. Taking one single bite from it before handing it back. "You know that actually looks pretty nice on you. Makes you look more serious."

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:25 pm
User Image

Jumping she looked over her shoulder. "Next time warn somebody." As she then turned and playfully pushed him. "Come on we really gotta get ready don't want Myurai breathing down our necks any more then he has to." As she then went directly over to the door grabbing her cloak she put it on pulling the hood over her head she pretty much look like she had been covered from head to toe by the cloak. Looking at Kazurai she smiled, under her hood her eyes shone like a cats would in the dark when a little bit of light hit it. She also looked like she had little fangs in her smile like a cat but Kazurai couldn't be sure. She patted her leg and Renji came over at once. "See you out there." As she tossed the apple back at him, leaving the apartment.

(Exit to village gates)

[Bond of Trust - 26/40]  

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:32 pm
Kazurai Saito

User Image

Catching the apple he chucked it at his clone in the bed, "Did you actually fall asleep?" Motioning the water clone in the bed to follow him. Rushing out to meet up with Igarashi the two Kaz's walked becide her "Hey when it comes to what happened last night... let me do the talking please. But don't worry I'm not going to lie." They made their way down the road as Kazurai's small team followed from above.

(Exits to Village Gates)

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:08 am
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai lead the way to the apartments. Up a series of stairs and down a hall. Looking back every now and then to make sure Samuru was following. Eventually, they would come to her number. Dai took out a cylinder and opened it. A series of keys rested inside. She plucked a brass key out and unlocked the door. She tossed the key back into the cylinder before pushing the door open. "After you." She nodded her head to the side, letting Samuru go first. She would close the door behind herself.

Within the apartment, the living room was a large open room. Bookshelves, a couch and a few arm chairs. Picture frames full of memories and long forgotten faces. Off to the right, the kitchen and dinning room. Off to the right, a closet and bedroom.

"You can have my bedroom. I don't sleep the much, so the bed is open for you." Dai flicked on the lights. Faces appeared in the pictures. She walked to the bed room and flicked on the light. "There's a bathroom behind the door in the bedroom. If you want a bath before bed." She turned to him and pointed to the kitchen. "Kitchen has food, so if you get hungry, you're welcome to it." She began to walk over to the windows to open the curtains. Dai snapped her fingers and turned to Samuru. "That trunk at the foot of the bed. Please stay out of it. My only rule." She gave him a quick smile before turning to the curtains as pushing them open. Dai would shuffle her feet and walk over to an arm chair. "You have total freedom here. So enjoy yourself and make yourself at home."

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Cont: 605 / 605|
| Oracle Raidus: 15yards |
| AC: 24,600 |
| Ryo: 8000 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}  

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:28 pm
User Image|
|Samuru Sanmiitai
|
|
|
|
| Jounin | Konohagakure | Doton : Raiton | AC 8,800 |
| Bukijutsu : Weapon Specialist | Puppeteer : Marionette |
Chakra 435 | Stamina 215

|
|
[I've fallen so far that to rise is inevitable.]
[but to rise risks falling again and I don't know if I can]

|
|
|
Memorizing the way they'd come was easy since Daitomi didn't speak to him on the way. Samuru marked everything with a mental note as he walked in, examining the walls and the items in the room "No. I'll take the couch until I can find a place of my own." he said, refusing the offer of her bedroom. He was not going to sleep in some other woman's bed! Not a chance "Why would I snoop in your stuff?" he snapped at her, taking his bag off and dropping it on the ground next to the couch. Seriously..."Once more, I don't want to be yours or anyone's friend. The only thing I want is to be left, as much as possible, alone. I know that I can't stop you from going where I go because of my situation but that's the extent of it. At least until I'm trusted enough to go on missions and continue advancing my skills." he sat on the couch and undid his shoes, dropping them by his bag before he flipped himself onto his side on the couch. Samuru's body language was pure defensive, cold and isolationist. He wanted nothing to do with Kumo or anyone in it. Crossing his arms over his chest as he closed his eyes, Samuru was asleep almost instantly, glasses skewed oddly across his nose.

|

|
[To be betrayed...it hurts]
[To forgive and still love...that sweet agony will not leave me]
[But I treasure that pain and wear it openly.]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:17 pm
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai frowned at his whole speech. Rather taking the couch then an none used bed in the last few years. She was trying to make him comfortable while he was in her sites. "Suit yourself." She gave a shrug to him. "Something people do when their bored." She replied when he asked why he would go through her stuff. Dai listened as he stated he didn't want to be hers or anyone else's friend. He wanted to be left alone as much as possible. "Pray you don't meet Kyo, then." She mumbled. She would continue listening to the rest of his speech. "Ahhh, but that's the lovely thing about Kin. She has had many misuse her trust. Causing her to be wary of outsiders, especially ones from Konoha. It will take a lot to gain it, Samuru." Dai moved back to the window and sat on the edge before balancing her body weight to the from. One leg extended outward and the other bent upward. She stare off into the view of the village from the window. I wonder what Sypher would have done in a situation like this. Minus the physical smack to the back of my head. Dai rested her head back and sighed. This is going to be a long couple of months.

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Cont: 605 / 605|
| Oracle Raidus: 15yards |
| AC: 24,600 |
| Ryo: 8000 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}  

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:26 pm
User Image|
|Samuru Sanmiitai
|
|
|
|
| Jounin | Konohagakure | Doton : Raiton | AC 8,800 |
| Bukijutsu : Weapon Specialist | Puppeteer : Marionette |
Chakra 435 | Stamina 215

|
|
[I've fallen so far that to rise is inevitable.]
[but to rise risks falling again and I don't know if I can]

|
|
|
It didn't take long for discomfort to wake Samuru from his sleep. His body still ached from the beating he'd taken earlier and, glancing at his hands, he noted bruises rising despite them being healed. Glanced at Daitomi, he rolled off the couch without a sound and left his bag on the floor "I need to do something, shadow-san." he said, giving her a look from the door. How he'd gotten there so fast without a sound was rather intriguing but "Bye-bye." and Samuru was gone. Just....out the door and gone. He was quieter then an ant! Slipping out and down the steps, Samuru disappeared, figuring the dojo should be near the middle of the village.

((Exits))

|

|
[To be betrayed...it hurts]
[To forgive and still love...that sweet agony will not leave me]
[But I treasure that pain and wear it openly.]

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games