Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Greek Mythology Reincarnated[Open and Possibly Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:50 pm
Persephone blushed and covered her/Rondo's face from the evidence of it showing."H-How dare you!"She stuttered,her face completely red from embarrassment;this was a very horrible time."You have to be mad at me!You have to not accept me after knowing that i will never be female!How can you accept me!"She couldn't understand why Hades would be so accepting even after he disappearance,even after all these years.Had he really been searching for her after all this time?For some reason she didn't want to believe that outcome nor possibility that he still cared."Why would you be so nice...i'm hideous in this body..."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:08 pm
Raen shook her head to hide her smile. "Must be something..." she trailed off, hearing Loren's and Skye's voices.
"Skye, we're coming!!" she called. Raen grabbed Axel's hand and lead him down the hall to where she thought Skye's voice came from.
"Skye?" she knocked on the door. "Skye, are you in there?" she asked.

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:41 pm
Axel heard the two and held in a laugh. "I'll go get Loren." he stated as he walked with Raen down the hall. When she stopped at the door he continued walking to where he thought he heard Lorens voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:52 pm
Raen pounded on the door with her fists.
"Skye!!" She rammed the door with her shoulder, and felt it jolt on it's hinges. "By the gods, that hurt!" she rubbed her sore shoulder and rammed the door again.

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:55 pm
Axel saw Raen ramming the door and sighed. Walking up to her he took a breath and kicked the door of it's hinges. "That was easier than mine..." he sighed and added "My door had a freakin barrier around it that sent me back if I tried something like that..."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:15 pm
"By the Gods, Axel!" Skye yelped, ducking just has he kicked the door in. She got up from the floor, holding a set of keys.
"Thanks, but I did find these, and I was gonna just unlock the door," she laughed. "No reason to destruct property, but oh well. Let's go get Lori. He's next door."

"Persephone, Persephone, Persephone." Hades shook his head, smiling softly. "I am not angry. I have been celebrating Victories, you the most important one I've accomplished."The god turned the boy to face him again, sighing.
"You will not be a Man for the rest of your life. You will for the rest of this Incarnate's life, yes, but not yours. In your next life, you will be as lovely as I first saw you, that day in your mother's Gardens." Hades did lean down and kiss her/Rondo this time, holding them fast in his arms.
"You'd be lucky if I ever let you go again, Queen of thw Underworld."  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:27 pm
Rondo sighed and gave up."I'll let you have your moment,Perse but i have to say this side of you is better then your colder side."He grinned and lay in the blank darkness."I'm sure Misato is alright in his cell,though i'm worried that he may be worried about me."He closed his eyes and drifted to sleep,the darkness of their mind was nice and cold.

Persephone blushed still and slightly shivered in her husbands embrace."To think i fell in love with the man that kidnapped me from my father Demeter."She laughed and kissed Hades cheek."I must ask you.Why did you kidnap me from the havens and make me eat the tainted pomegranate fruit?"

((I'm actually working on a report in collage about Hades and i learned that he had taken Persephone from the Havens and forced her to eat the tainted fruit so that she was tainted herself and would have to stay in the underworld with Hades for half the year.I later found out she fell in love with him.))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:07 pm
"Because I wanted you for myself, of course." Hades held her tightly in his arms. "Come. We must wake the rest of the children and celebrate!"

Loren sat next to the fire, sipping some wine he'd found in a cupboard by his Bed.
"Hm. N-" Loren spun around as soon as he heard the lock on the door unlock and he saw the door swing open.
Loren frowned, picking up the wine bottle.
"Loren?" Skye stepped into the room, looking towards the bed.
"Oh my gods, Skye!" Loren cried, dropped both bottle and glass, practically sweeping Skye off of her feet.
"Thanks the gods! Where the hell have you been?!" he cried.
"No time. Raen and Axel are waiting in the hall. We have to find Misato and get the hell outta here!" Skye said, hooking the set of keys onto her belt and yanking him from the room.

((Skye, who obviously hadn't noticed what she was wearing, has on Black hunting leathers [for some reason i haven't thought of yet], Black and silver embroidered thigh-high three-inch boots, and a Silber, black, and gold embroidered tunic. I guess I could say Hades had everyone's clothes made in anticipation fo their arrival.))  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:56 pm
Persephone smiled slightly but somewhere inside she knew Hades had to be lying to her in some way or another.It seemed all to perfect...but she had to make herself think he was still mad after their last argument when she stormed off,after that she was captured by the gods and given life to; painfullest thing she ever had to endure.The closeness of her heart being given life and her soul thatching to her body was like a horrible nightmare that had no end.Though,she wanted to push her thought aside for the moment and think her husband had forgive that harsh filled words she screamed at him that day,may years ago."I want to spend the evening with just you...dear."The last word came out soft and nervous."Maybe we can just talk in the garden,like we use to..."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:55 pm
"Tis all good and well that the two of you have been joyous in our unfortunate situation. Now can we PLEASE leave?!" Raen yelled to Skye and Loren. She looked at Axel. "Sorry. Heat's geeting to me. I don't particularly prefer death, especially to die in Hell, with Hades down the hall. Can we please get a move on?" she asked.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:22 pm
"Well sor-ry," Loren grimaced, frownign down at Raen.
"It's not like your the only one who doesn't like the heat, Raen. So chill."
"Can't exactly chill in Hell, Loren." Skye shooked her head, sighing. She streched and cracked her knuckles.
"Alright, kiddies. Let's stick to the plan. No dilly-dallying. Let's get Misato and split like a banana, huh?"

Hades smiled softly, turning her palm towards him and placing a kiss at the pulse in her wrist.
"As you wish, my Persehpone." he bowed. "Do you wish to go now, or would you like to change into something.... cleaner?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:29 pm
Persephone looked at her husbands attire and chuckled."You look fine my dear.Anything you wear i will always...find adoring."She leaned in to kiss him but was startled by shouting.

"Rondo!Your ok!"Misato arm was covered in blood and he rushed over to his friend and took a good look at him."I'm so glad to see you're doing well!You're not hurt either so i'm glad."

"Misato came to see me?That idiot!Look at him Perse!He probably broke the spell using black magic or something!"

"Shut up dammit!I know!"She grabbed Misato's arm and looked at it intently before dropping it to his side."You are now tied to this world..."She slowed her words."You sacrificed your arm...just to save me?"  

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:51 pm
Axel sighed and nodded "Yeah we need to get Misato...seems Rondo will be having a bit of nostalgia." With that he heard Misato's voice and looked, seeing him talking to Persephone/Rondo with a bleeding arm.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:01 pm
Raen gasped. "Misato!" she cried, running to hug him. She tried as best she could to aviod his bleeding arm. "Are you okay? Where did you go?" she asked, eyeing Rondo/Persephone.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:09 pm
Misato winced at the hug since it tighten pressure on his arm."I was in that small prison cell for almost forever then this demon walked past my cell and asked me if i wanted to get out.I replayed to him yes and he had told me that we would have to do a equivalent exchange for my prison being open..."  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games