Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:10 pm
"While I personally have no problems with your hospitality, I think the lady would appreciate it if you let her go." Van said, conveniently showing up behind Jaquel.

"GAH! WHERE DO YOU KEEP COMING FROM?!" Jaquel said, startled by Van's sudden appearance. It seemed like whenever he was trying to do something dastardly, the man would show up to foil his schemes. Stupid gods and their built in evil detectors.

"Down the hall. Where do you think?" Van said pointing a thumb over his shoulder as he raised his eyebrow.

((No need to appologize. We all have spazzoid moments sometimes. XD ))

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:19 pm
{Thanks for understanding. sweatdrop }

While Jaquel was distracted, Mala turned and aimed a powerful kick towards his stomach or groin. That, added with the fact that she was wearing golden heels, would most certainly be painful if it hit its target.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:24 pm
Van watched as Jaquel let out a stifled and rather high-pitched grunt with an expression of utter pain before doubling over and then falling onto the floor. "Why hell-o gorgeous!" he said seeing the pendant around Jaquel's neck. "What do we have here?" he said walking around and squatting down to take a better look. Sure, Jaquel was still perfectly conscious, but he was also in some of the worst pain a man could experience, so he was pretty harmless right now.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:33 pm
"That's my talent, b***h!" Mala had exclaimed as she ran off towards the exit. One thing that hadn't changed about Mala would be the fact that she could run like bloody hell in heels. She didn't bother to stop and thank Van, or to stay anywhere near him, lest she have her heart broken further than it was already. Once she was alone, she would cry her heart out. Once that was over, she would go on to bottle her emotions and bitterly do what she must to survive and somehow find peace as a lonely mountain hermit.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:41 pm
"Love to stay and chat ladies, but I need to see how much this beauty will go for on the black market." Van told Jaquel's harm as he headed for the exit, spinning the pendant around by the chain. Once outside, Van's eye was drawn to the eerie sparkle the jewel gave off in the sunlight, as if it was begging him to wear it.

((And the double post due to copypasta error strikes again! biggrin Iz okay. I tease because I love. XD ))

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:45 pm
{BU-BUT I BAAWLEETED IT FIRTS! crying Lol, spazzoid+copypasta=fail forever. XDD}

Before long, Mala grew tired and stopped running. She went on to take off her heels, walking barefoot towards her 'home' to get her things. When nobody was around to see her, only then did she let herself cry.

Milly was laying back in her room by now, as if she hadn't just saved Mala from the fate of a sextoy - one Milly was sure she'd end up stuck with. Her door was locked, her windows as well, as she kept her head burried in her pillows.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:58 pm
Overcome by the pendant's sparkle, Van slipped it around his neck....for nothing to happen. He walked a ways, wandering down a side alley as a shortcut to somewhere when the pendant lit up suddenly, returning to the orb of shadows Jaquel had originally taken Van's memories in. The ball tried to burrow it's way into Van's chest, much to his displeasure as he gripped his chest in pain before he fell backwards in defeat. As he sat on the ground wondering what kind of rigged jewelry the demon was wearing, a tear streaked down his cheek. And then another, and another as his memories returned, along with those of his brief treatment of Mala. He looked down at his hand. "....Where's my....? Mala?" he looked up as he got to his feet and called out to her, as if thinking she'd be just around the corner to give him a light scolding. "s**t, Mala!" he darted out of the alley running off towards their home.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:14 pm
Mala continued walking along, continuing to silently weep. She still couldn't believe that Van had abandoned her. Maybe, if she were lucky, this could be just a bad dream that she wouldn't remember in the morning. If this were true, though, she just didn't know what to do.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:21 pm
'Where did she go? She couldn't have gotten far!' Van thought desperately as he wiped his eyes while running down the road toward the ruins of Atalus. It was the only place he could think of that Mala would go back to. If she wasn't there, he'd have no idea where to find her.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:27 pm
Mala soon stopped, dropping to her knees and just sitting there. She wiped away the tears as they fell, not daring to let out even the smallest of whimpers.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:32 pm
"Mala!!" Van continued to call out her name as he ran down the road. He couldn't even see her yet, but desperately wanted to as soon as possible. It was Jaquel's fault, but he still screwed up. He knew he broke her heart and couldn't imagine what she had to have been going through. He just wanted to make it better as soon as possible. "Dammit, MALA!!"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:36 pm
Mala tried to drag herself back up, but she just didn't want to get up. So instead, she began complaining to herself. "Stupid, selfish b*****d! How dare he abandon me like this!" she exclaimed, right before pulling out the wallet she had stolen from him. "Well, if he's going to do this to me, at least I stole his damn wallet, for whatever good that does!"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:42 pm
((For some reason that reminds me of this saying I saw somewhere: Don't mock someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes. Then you're a mile away and you have their shoes.))

"Oh thank god..." Van panted when he saw Mala sitting on the ground a ways away. He slowed to a stop to catch his breath, but then stayed there. He didn't know how to approach her in this situation. He couldn't exactly just walk up and go 'Hey, sorry I had temporary amnesia' or something. "Mala...."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:49 pm
{Lol, I've only heard half of that phrase. When hearing the full thing, I like it alot more. XD}

Mala tossed the pouch up in the air above her head and caught it, forcing herself up in a moment. She began to walk off once again, leaving her shoes behind. All the while she kept mumbling to herself. The only words that could be heard were 'stupid', 'b*****d', 'kill', and 'hell'.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:53 pm
"You're going to get blisters if you go without shoes...." Van said as he went to pick up her shoes. "...not that high heels are any better...." he said, wondering if she'd ignore him as the a*****e from before.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games