Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Unusual University {Accepting//Open!!!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna Join??
  HECK YESSS!!!! XD
  Uhm,.....Nope....
  CHEESE ROCKS!!!!
View Results

Tytun

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:52 pm
User Image
Kent Wesley

Upon delivering his words, Kent could only tilt his head straight in surprise as he heard the succubus... his professor... crying. But... for what reason? Hearing her statement, though, he got the feeling that it would be best not to talk about it. "O... Okay, then..." With his head turned away again, he found himself a seat and prepared to sit in it... until he heard her question. Looking back to her, he replied, "Well, miss... This is the History of Art, so my class this period is here... You really don't look well, professor... Perhaps you should head back to your room and get some rest." Honestly, he didn't know what to tell her, so he just threw something out there hoping that it was a good idea.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:34 pm
User Image
Rayne
'S u c c u b u s'

Watching him, she moved away from the painting before placing a hand over her one eye. She felt exhausted her body, her mind, and her every being. It was a complete exhaustion. She had hit her breaking point. This was when she would try just ending it all. Before she had attempted to do so but no matter what she always healed. It was cruel how he kept her this way. He had prevented her from changing back a few times. He always tortured her this way until she had these break downs.

Love, a pathetic emotion one she wished she never experienced. It was her shackles and chains to this form. Wanting nothing more but to be human once again, to just live out her life. She had a feeling she'd never experience how peaceful it would be to die again. After being stabbed in the heart she remembered crying out for him. Then she felt the fiery emotion that engulfed her body and burned away at her heart. It had wrapped a heavy line of barded wire around it. For it guarded her to never be hurt once more.

Glancing over to him a bit she, sighed deeply before placing a hand up to her lips. He had kissed her once more but it was cruel. A manipulation of what they once had.
"Don't call me professor.. Rayne is fine.. And I don't think you were warned.. But I canceled the rest of todays and tomorrows' classes.. Sorry for the inconvience.."Spoke out her voice very quietly as she looked down a bit. Feeling her eyes burn a bit she shook her head trying to shake them.

Moving to her desk she wiped up the tears quickly before pushing in her chair. Grabbing a few of her books she straightened out her desk. Even she idly moved about the classroom finishing up the cleaning. Once she was done, she grabbed her favorite book which was Utopia by Thomas Moore. Holding it to her chest she she looked around the classroom a bit. Almost as if she was having second thoughts of being a teacher. Closing her eyes a bit she then opened them looking over to him. Nodding her head a bit to him, she walked forward her tail still almost dragging.

Walking forward she ignored the glances of the young men. Most of them were whispering about why she had been crying and how they heard a mans voice in the room. Staring to the ground, she ended up running forward out of the building. Stopping once she was in the universities garden she walked breathing a bit. Sitting under a tree she stared down at the grass. Feeling tears stream down her cheeks she sang out quietly. It showed all of her feelings for Viktor and his betrayal. Placing the book at her side she pulled her knee's up to her chest.

A bit quietly she sang out looking to the ground. Her voice was quiet yes, but it showed quite a lot of talent. Finishing the song she sighed deeply before she shook her head
"It'll never be the same, Rayne.. You know you can't go back to what you once were.."Whispered her voice to herself as she stared to the ground. Her ruby colored eyes blank almost as if all emotions were drawn out and discarded.

User Image

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:44 pm
User Image
松山武
Takeshi Matsuyama

Takeshi leaned his head against her chest, and listened to what she had to say, she sounded very reassuring and calm, although he was doubtful about what she said about his family, it was probably his martial arts teacher that led them to that school, he knew many powerful people and Takeshi couldn't help but wonder at this moment if his sensei had some kind of powers himself.

The sound of her voice singing to him was very soothing he began to calm down. "Do you mean that I could still get the life I want?" he asked her more calmly. "I guess you are right, my emotions do get the best of my powers sometimes." he told her, looking at the ground, and tracing small circles around a pebble close to him. "But..I'm not only a mind reader, there are some other powers I possess that I can't really harness." he told her.

"I wonder what happened to the arts teacher. She seemed really agonized." he wondered, as he picked up his shirt and shoes. "Do you think we should go back before we miss our next class?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:32 pm
Tamira could feel that Takeshi had calmed down when he spock again.

"Takeshi you can still have the life you want as long as you put yourself up to it and don't hide in excuses." Tamira hugged him gently and brushed his hair from his eyes and gave him a huge smile. Behind her the plants grow wild and flowers bloomed. "As of you emotions controlling your power everyone has that problem and thats why we go the the school so that we don't do something out of fear or anger that we would regret." Tamira watched him draw circles around a pebble for a short time before taking his had and making him look at her. "Powers that you can not harness yet are going to become more clear and you will learn to harness them, fear not what you have been given but instead seek understanding."

Tamira began to pet her wolves and speak to them when Takeshi brought up the art teacher. "I do not know what happened to her but I wish she would let me help her." Tamira paused and looked out over the water with a sad smile. "Some things are better left for time to unravel." Tamira brought over her white wolf to Takeshi. "This is Yuki she will take you back to school right to your next class." Tamira smiled at him as he put on his shoes. " At lunch meet me at the cafe ok?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Taria180

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:30 pm
((OOC: Sorry for not posting, writer's block.))
((OOC2 '04-06-2011': I'm really sorry. the RP looks dead because of me. I was super busy and tired this week.))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:25 pm
((Nahh, its not your fault. ^^
I'm just kind stuck with Rayne.. =.='
Though you could have Takeshi walk by and notice Rayne and we could bring it back. ^-^ ))  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:27 pm
S C A R Y G I R L I E
((Nahh, its not your fault. ^^
I'm just kind stuck with Rayne.. =.='
Though you could have Takeshi walk by and notice Rayne and we could bring it back. ^-^ ))

((OOC: It's the end of the week here, I guess I'll be able to reply soon. It seems that Takeshi is the last person Rayne wants to see now, but I'll see what I can do.))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:09 am
((Haha, nahhh.. >w<
Rayne was just upset.. >.<'
Right now she'll be like T.T Takeshi! -Glomps.- D":
XD))  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:47 am
User Image
松山武
Takeshi Matsuyama

"It seems I was bound to be extraordinary." he smiled at her, as she noticed her hair twirl swiftly in the air without him even touching it. He winked at her and her hair got back to normal as he tied his shoelaces and picked his messenger bag.

Takeshi stroked Yuki before mounting, "It's a very suitable name for her snowy appearance. I'll meet you at the cafe at lunchtime." he told her waving at her while she disappeared from his sight as he began his magical ride back to the school.

It wasn't long before he was back to school, close to the classes. It struck him as a good idea to apologize to the arts teacher before heading to his next class, he was going to have classes with her for the rest of the semester anyway, it was better to be in good terms with her especially that they got off on the wrong foot.

He walked through the hallways to the large arts room and knocked the door. "Miss Rayne? ..."
"I wonder if she's still there after that show she put during the class." he wondered as he pushed the large doors and stepped in.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:41 am
Tamira blushed slightly when he winked at her and she hoped he did not see it. "Yuki will stay with you from now on because your welcome to this place and when ever you want she can take you here. I will see you again at the cafe then." Smiling lightly she waved as her mounted and left the forest.

Once he was gone Tamira looked over to the water again and she could see the forests that where dying because of humans and she began to cry. The only way to change that was for a human to do so and she hoped that Takeshi would be the one to accomplish it. She brushed the tears away with her hand and mounted Toku to get to her literature class.

Taria180

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:59 am
((OOC: Looks like Rayne is too busy to notice Takeshi. Also I hope it's okay if he falls for Tamira.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:39 pm
((OOC;
Oh no. >.<'
I'm sorry I've been like having bad writers block for this rp.. ^^"
But I've got some ideas now but I'll reply right away. ^^ ))  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:12 pm
User Image
Rayne
'S u c c u b u s'

Being frusterated with both herself and that corrupt man. She couldn't help but feel herself growing to become angry. Getting up she wiped her tears away vigorously before she made her way back to her class room. Standing she decided to reclean everything sighing deeply. After working out her anger she could be seen holding a book. Reading it she sat in the window ceil she stopped reading before looking out to the gardens. Maybe she should quit since she felt like she wouldn't be able to manage her anger since that elf.

Ignoring that thought she looked about her classroom. Ronove would most likely be back soon from his chores. Looking about the classroom she remembered how cold she had been to that girl. Her eyes narrowed in pure dislike of the girl. Elves had never shown her any kindness so why should she spare them the time of day? Scoffing quietly to heself she leaned back in her chair. Her wings extended themselves before rustling in annoyance. Staring to the ceiling she made a face before shrugging a little she knew that she couldn't stand the girl.

But in truth she wished to be just like her. To be able to fit in so easily and not be constantly stared at. In fact, this had occured when she was still a human and continued to occur when she had changed. The lustful succubus sighed deeply before leaning forward propping her chin against her hand. Pointed ears twitched as she heard a knock before she turned to look. Seeing Matsuyama Takeshi her eyebrow quirked a little before she looked to the side. Her blonde bangs fell over her blood red ruby colored eyes.

Wings extracting back into their place made her tail lash out in pure annoyance. Though pursing her lips she then looked back to him. What was it that he wanted..?
"Yes..? Can I help you..? Or have you come back to mock me from being in a form of misery..?"Lashed out her words viciously from her silver tongue. Looking to him with cruel eyes she then looked away. Shoving herself out of her chair she placed her hands on her desk. Staring forward she remembered the cruel glances and stares from class.

Everyone had been so curious of exactly why she had been so cruel.. But even more why she had snapped. Staring forward her eyes narrowed a little as she scrutnized her self portraite. Making a huff she moved from her place behind her desk to stand in front of it.
"And to think.. I was going to be a dutchess.. By marriage and by birth.. How quiant..."Murmured her voice quietly yet harshly as if it was a cruel joke. Shaking her head she huffed once more before turning away.

Leaning against a wall she looked to him a bit. He was an attractive young man but she had no interest in him. If anyone she had a very ideal interest in Mr. Wesley. A small but subtle smirk curled upon her lips as she thought that. Shaking her head she then looked to the side. Why was it that he had come back..? Surely it was to laugh at her for her being such a cry baby. Feeling her fists clench she ignored the anger boiling in her heart. For she'd get her revenge on her killer slowly but surely.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:33 pm
((OOC: I will answer when I come back from work.))  

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers