Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:07 pm
"anything other then violence going through your head?" krystina asked as she rested her head on the pillow of the cot.

"i can understand not wanting to talk about your past......" Skylar sighed and then shook his head."but what do ya mean 'social whore'?" he frowned.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:12 pm
Shayde let out a chuckle. "It means I used to be the guy everyone knew. There wasn't anyone you could run into without them going 'oh yeah. Shayde said to tell such and such in your family that he said hi.' I was constantly involved but then Hagen became evil and I faked my death and became Shadowheart," he replied softly.

"Maybe. But why would I tell you everything going on in my head?" Maso replied only to stick his tongue out as his gaze shifted back over to her.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:21 pm
"oh.... sounds like Krysti before she got sick..." Skylar sighed and then gave him a small squease.

Krystina let out a small laugh at him sticking out his tounge. "i dunno why you should... but i still want to know..." she hummed drearily, her eyes half closed.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:27 pm
"So tell me a bit about yourself. I've told you quite a bit about myself," Shayde snickered hitting him lightly in the back with the palm of his hands.

"I was thinking about what would happen if I developed a crush on someone only to put them in dangers way because I happen to have two friends who constantly draw in enemies," Maso sighed rolling onto his feet only to sit on the edge of the cot without tipping it over. "I'd then began to wonder if I was right about myself and being a ninja who couldn't do anything right." He tapped lightly on his forearms as if saying that's why he had written the word Perfect on them.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:35 pm
"well... what'd'ya wanna know?" skylar smiled at him and then gave him another small kiss.

"hmm.....sounds like you've got a lot on your mind....." Krystina sighed as she looked at him. "maybe if you took into account the other person's abbilities..... it wouldn't be so overwhelming...." she yawned.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:52 pm
"Tell me about this friend of yours and Krystina's that gave you the wings," Shayde replied kissing Sky's jawline softly. "I'm curious about that."

"I am taking into account that person's abilities," Maso replied softly leaning forward lightly to give her a light kiss on the cheek. "You're too kind a person to have so much danger all around you because of five ninja assassins living in your home."  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:01 pm
"oh... well...she's more my friend then Krysti's ...... and she's kinda morbid....... she's mad at her mother for kicking her out of her house and i let her stay at our parents place when we were younger..... we made a promise that i'd help her with some major life or death situation when we gew up but i haven't seen her in years so it doesn't seem like it'll actually ever happen." he mumbled, blushing lightly at him kissing his jawline.

Krystina blushed and looked at him. "i'm used to it..... being a hunter isn't all that easy... and it'll be twice as hard now since i don't know if the things i do will cause damage to me..... as well as the person i'm hunting. bt thanks..... its sweet that you care about me like that...." she grinned and gave another yawn as she tried to stay awake to talk to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:13 pm
"Ah. Why do you keep blushing if we did so much more last night? This is just a simple kiss," Shayde chuckled kissing him near his lips. He had then noticed he was slouching a bit. "How tall are you exactly, Sky?" he asked lightly as he contemplated standing up straight. Although he was slouching he didn't look like he was slouching.

"You're not used to Hagen though. We've been dealing with him since Shadowheart was twelve," Maso replied softly tapping her lgihtly on the chin. "You go on to sleep, Krystina. I'll still be here."  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:18 pm
"i'm about 5' 6"... kinda short for a 19 year old i know but..." he shrugged and rolled his eyes. "and i'm blushing because of all the thoughts going through my mind of what i want to do with you...."

she rolld her eyes and grabbed his hand "i dun care...." she sighed and then curled into a ball, falling asleep with his hand still in hers.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:24 pm
"Sheesh. You just made me feel like a giant. I'm only 17 and I'm 6 feet tall," Shayde sighed standing up straight to prove his point. "Then why don't you stop thinking about those things and actually do them. We are after all in my room."

Maso smiled lightly at Krystina when she grabbed his hand and fell asleep with it in her hand. His eyes shifted to where his arm guards sat only to see the P from the word perfect scarred into his arm which made him frown. Sheik showing her those scars had upset him. He didn't want her to kow about that and yet Sheik had shown it to her. It was written on both his arms, but fortunately for him Sheik only showed her the one.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:27 pm
"i'm still growing... you're probably done... sounds wierd but it's true...." Skylar smiled and kissed shayde on his neck. "and i would... but i think that might be a bit dangerous right now......" he mumbled, quite honestly he was kind of scared by hagen.

Krystina sighed and rolled over onto her stomach, letting go of his hand as she slept.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:34 pm
"Well I was always an early developer in everything. so maybe I am done growing," Shayde shrugged lightly as he kissed Sky on the forehead. "If it's because of Hagen, he never shows up two days in a row. Maybe his minions, but Sheik will have annihilated them before they can report back to Hagen and he doesn't personally show up two days in a row." He slid back into a slouch so he was back to being eye-level to Sky. "Sorry about being a frickin' giant."

Maso quickly fixed his arm guards only to get a confused look on his face. Hadn't he removed all of this when he had gone to bed earlier? He shrugged and leaned lightly on the edge of the bed while drifting into a light slumber. He still had that tired feel around him.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:03 am
"it's alright.... i like it..." skylar grinned as he kissed shayde lightly. "and yeah... it's 'cause of him..... " he gave a tiny shiver. "but... if you say he's not gonna show up again... then maybe we can do something." he smiled and kissed him again

Krystina gave a tiny sigh as she rolled over in her sleep, getting a bit restless.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:26 am
"Bring it," Shayde purred pressing his lips against Sky's as he slid both arms around Sky's neck. He had made it to where his bladed armguards wouldn't hurt Skylar until he could readjust himself to where he could slide them off.

Maso twitched slightly at the sound of Krystina moving and glanced up at her. His eyes shifted towards the door when he heard the light clang of somethign like two knives clashing with each other. Lucius and Hades were sitting on the opposite side of the room from him and Krystina yet he hadn't heard them enter the room.  

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:32 am
Skylar smiled and kissed shayde back, wrapping his arms around shayde's waist. he smile softly and sat down on the bed, kissing along shayde's neck.

Krystina ave a small sigh and sat up, rubbing her eyes as she looked at maso. "something wrong?" she mumbled, wrapping her arms around her knees as she looked at him, listening to the sounds around the house with a small sigh.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games