Submit

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:29 pm
Smiling she then felt her ears twitch when he said family. Feeling her cheeks burn brightly she then looked up to him. Glancing down to the ground she then nodded a bit."I know.."Murmured her voice quietly before looking up to Keita. Oh what her pack would think if they knew she had bedded a human.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 12:34 pm
conner smiled "so what should we name our kid" he said kissing her on the cheek  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:54 pm
Falling backwards a little she then looked up to the sky. Shaking her head a little she held a hand over her face."Keita.. Don't you think your thinking a little too much..?"Asked her voice gently as she looked up to him. Sitting up she looked down to the ground knowing it was true after the events that happened. But the fact was it was a fifty, fifty chance of her actually becoming pregnant.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 4:45 pm
Keita smiled "sorry I guess I'm just a bit flustered about all this."  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:48 pm
Gazing over at him, she then smiled a little. Leaning up she hugged him from behind resting her body on his. Allowing her chin to rest against his shoulder."I know I am too.." Admitted her voice quietly before she blushed a little.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:49 pm
keita smirked "so what now, do we just go on with our lives as a couple instead of two wandering strangers." he asked in a bit of a spaced out voice.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:01 pm
Shrugging idly, she released him before looking over to him. She didn't know the answer to that question. She still wanted to go up north, but now.. Things were so confusing to the wise wolf now.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:45 pm
keita stood up with a sigh "well i guess we should keep heading north figure out what to do on our way." he said picking up holo bridal style "well what do ya say" he smiled walking to the cart.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:08 pm
Thinking idly to herself, she then felt herself being hoisted up. Peering up to Keita a little before feeling her cheeks fluster. Blinking a little confused which caused her to tilt her head. Though once getting the idea she nodded quietly before gazing over to the wagon seeing Nora and her dog asleep in the back.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:34 pm
keita smiled as he set holo in the wagon next to him as they drove. he then began to softly whistle a nice toon. nora's dog woke up and jumped between them barking "hey boy" he chuckled a bit and scratched the dog behind its ears.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:24 pm
Staring forward a little she looked over to the dog. Scoffing stubbornly she looked away turning her face in the opposite direction. Her ears and tail were revealed as she looked away. Though knowing Nora being asleep brought a little peace to her mind.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:14 pm
conner just chuckled a bit and patted her on the head gently knowing that the last time he did this she seemed to like it. "so anyway what is your family like???" he asked a bit curiouse.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:43 pm
Sighing slightly once she felt his hand on her head. Rubbing her head against his hand she smiled a little. Though feeling her ears twitch once he asked about her family. Pulling her hand away she looked up at him. Gazing away quickly she felt her ears lower themselves."They're like any types of wolves.. Savage.." Admitted her voice quietly before she pursed her lips stubbornly looking away.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:26 pm
keita chuckled "oh i find that hard to believe especialy since you're their daughter." he said as it began to get chilly out and he put on his jacket."oh wow looks like it might snow tonight" he said looking at the clouds forming in the sky.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:54 pm
Looking up to the sky once he mentioned snow she nodded. She almost wished he'd understand what she meant by savage. Unlike her, if they saw a human they'd kill it on sight. Sighing she looked down once more pursing her lips."They are.. They'd kill you without warning, without being threatened.. Thats how savage they are.. Humans.. They used to live up north.. But never again since my father.." She whispered quietly before hiding her ears and tail with her jacket and hat.

Waking up, Nora sat up before looking to Holo and Keita. Stretching she yawned a little her dog sitting up with her. Moving forward she sat in the wagon right behind them looking forward to the area."Are we on our way again?" She mumbled yawning rubbing at her eyes.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff