Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lore and Loyal rpg ^.^ PM Before or post will be DELETED! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:06 pm
Demona nodded slightly thanking him and bit down feeling the blade. She kept her breathing as calm as she could to push pass the pain but knew it was needed. Once he was finished she let out a slow breath, what was left of the wing singing into her back as her wings would have. She handed him back his belt shakily and thanking him once more. She closed her eyes knowing how to reserve the pain from showing. "I hope Locke is well. I worry for him."

He nodded watching and helping when she may need it. He knew his request would be filled within a few days and hoped Locke could hold out a bit longer for them. He soon went to take over for Jack patching up Demona. He could tell she was in pain by how shaky her body was, but was impressed at how she tried to hide it. "We're here for you Demona. Just rest and get better.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:23 pm
Locke soon returned, discouraged at the lack of materials that were available on portals. He ignored this fact for now, though, as he came in the room and went over to the only person he had left... or so he felt. "Hey, Demona." He knelt down and kissed her. "How are you feeling? Doing better?"

Sam called Locke over to test some measurements. "Locke! Come here for a moment. I wanna see how this will fit on you. I think it's just about done!" She held up the heavy piece of machinery like it were nothing but straw. "Hmm... a little longer on the upper arm." She took out a pencil from her hair and made a note.

Jack was busy tending to breakfast still, and making sure the bandages on Demona's back were kept as still as possible. "You know, Demona... Your regenerative abilities are quite impressive. When you get better, you think it would be possible to vial some of your blood? Just might be necessary in a battle if we get separated."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:45 pm
Demona smiled hearing Jack. "I'm surprised none of you had while I was out." She meant it as a joke but knew she still had a bit. She looked to Locke as he came to view and kissed her. She took what energy she could to move a hand to reach his. "I will be fine Locke. But it seems we are almost even now." She smiled a bit hoping he was okay. "Are you all right?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:34 pm
Locke came back to Demona when Sam was done. Locke held her hand firmly, helping her to move. "I'm fine now, Demona. Don't worry about me. Let's worry about you. We... We still have you." Locke almost began to cry, but held the tears back. "Hey, guys... I got a question for you all. Do you think..."

"...That there might be a way to open the portal that took Andrea?" Jack continued to cook, getting some dishes ready to serve the food. "Don't worry, Locke. We're all way ahead of you on that idea. Been thinking about trying something myself. But we're going to need a lot of supplies to even try to attempt this."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:43 pm
"Be patient, both of you. Supplies are on their way." He didn't want to let them know his background but knew something had to be said before they both rushed off. "It's true that people gone through portals don't return. But, now that we know one is causing the problem of opening them, perhaps we can actually break that record." He sighed standing from his seat and stretched. "Just, be warned, If we actually manage to pull this off, it may not be just her that comes back. And then again it's assuming she's still alive on the other side and waiting in the right spot at the right time." He didn't want to be depressing but knew their chances were very slim.

Demona listened though remained quiet. She felt bad knowing anything she said seemed to remind Locke of Andrea. She began to wonder if he really loved her, or had always been in love with Andrea. She would keep it to herself though.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:05 pm
"Drake. Jack... Thank you." Locke almost began to tear up. But he was not about to break now. There was a chance. He knelt back towards Demona. "So... How are you holding up? Do you need me to do anything for you?" Locke wanted to do something... anything. He didn't want to think right now.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:14 pm
Demona looked to him with a light smile and reached out for his hand pulling him lightly towards her, not that she had the strength at the moment for anything harder. "I simply need to heal a bit more. By tomorrow my healing should be in full effect. I'll be able to move about and exert some energy then. For now dear, eat something. I'm not sure how long I've been out of it, but I'm sure as much as Jack may have protested, you may not have eaten." She said towards him. She knew he would mean well but there really was nothing she could do until her body started responding to her commands more. "Once I'm better I need to start training. Can be my sparring partner once you get your arm, even before. That is if you're up to it." She smiled mischievously wondering if a bit of play would liven him a bit more."

Drake watched the others and knew Demona would be good for Locke now, though worried in his mind about what their friend was doing on the otherside, and if she were all right. He would keep his thoughts to himself though knowing they had a bad loss and needed some good healing. He turned towards the door seeing a runner and rose a brow as the letter was handed to him. He read it quickly before putting it into his pocket. "You'll start getting supplies in a few days and over the course of a couple weeks. Surprisingly some of the things found are rare and need caring before they can be transported to us safely. So, everyone should rest up, bring back the good spirits and in a matter of a few weeks we could have our friend back." He said once more. He didn't like the idea of a false hope but knew they needed it now.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:57 pm
Jack, Sam, Demona, and Locke all thanked Drake for his help. "Thanks, Drake. However you are getting these supplies, I don't care, but thank you." Locke looked into Demona's dark eyes. They seemed to draw him in. "Well, whenever you get your strength back, dear, I will do everything I can to help give you a 'thorough' exercise." He wanted to show her that he still had feelings for her. After all, what kind of man would he be if he could not stand by the woman who has cared for him in his most desperate hour?

"Alright! Breakfast time! Come on and eat! Glad everyone has their spirits back up, because I made us a big breakfast! Eggs, bacon, ham, toast, pancakes... and even some fried bananas. A meal fit for royalty!"

"YAY! I haven't eaten so well in months! Your cooking is exceptional, Jack." Sam looked at Jack with adoration in her eyes.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:03 pm
She moved a bit to see the group better and chuckled hearing Sam and seeing her. "Be careful there Jack. She may hide you somewhere you can't escape." She looked back to Locke nodding. "I think I could go for that." She said in the same tone. She hated being beaten. It bothered her. None had beaten her before, were the people of her world that weak? Or were there really that many around her. "This world has made me soft."

He would nod to their thanks and shift slightly in position as Locke commented on how he was getting things. He was glad for a time though that it wasn't actually asked. He would eat breakfast with the group silently and think more on what would need to be done. He wished there weren't so many variants on the other side of the equals sign.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:14 pm
Locke stroked Demona's hair. "Don't feel like that, Demona... It just proves that the people of your world are more fair in fighting than the people of this one. They take every cheap shot they can to try to win. It's very sad having to admit we share the same world..." Locke continued to pet Demona's hair.

Jack looked at Sam, and blushed. He wasn't used to being complimented, least of all by women. "Um... thanks." And at Demona's comment, he really turned red. He had to stand up and stretch to hide the reason why his face was becoming so bright all of a sudden.

"Oh, don't worry, Demona. He's safe for now. Besides. I have no place to hide him at the moment." She smiled deeply at Jack. She thought on the event a week ago where Jack saved her life from those shadow beasts. She felt like Jack was someone she could come to understand and care about.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:20 pm
She shook her head towards Locke's comment. "I'm afraid my people are worse. Love is not something often seen if at all on my world. All they know how to do is fight. We take what we want. We have a hierarchy of course, but, that means only so much. All of the leading family are also warriors." She said towards him. She adjusted slightly as he pet her head and smiled. "People here are softer. More to do with emotions other then those that fuel us in battle. It is a nice change" She said once more. She tried to look at Jack and Sam and looked back to Locke whispering so only he could hear. "They like each other, speaking of hearts." She smiled bringing a hand to rest on his arm.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:27 pm
Locke laughed in a low tone. "You noticed too, huh? It's sweet, really. The first time I've ever noticed Jack take a real interest in anyone other than himself." Locke looked on as Jack did his best to not act like he was interested in Sam as much as Sam seemed to be interested in him.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:38 pm
It would be a week when things would finally seem to settle within the group. Demona woke early smiling at the view of Locke beside her. She kissed his forehead lightly so not to wake him and moved from the bed stretching. She was sore but it was far more manageable now. She dressed picking up her weapon and headed outside. Once free of the inn she headed out to the field area she had become fond of. Just because she didn't have her wings didn't mean she were dead. She didn't worry knowing Locke would know where to find her should he need her and began to practice. She knew eventually her wings would grow back. But that could be years from now in all cases, least to be of actual use. She drew her sword beginning her practices. The sun was just rising giving her the perfect alone time. She did enjoy training with the others, though here she could focus more on the art of fighting her people craved.

Drake stayed mostly within his room. He hadn't wanted to bother the others seeing as Sam was pushing herself closer to Jack and Jack consumed with helping Locke aside from cooking. He was thankful for this little group. It made him feel more alive and part of the world instead of simply watching it. He trained long during the nights with his own dark abilities still not wishing the others to really know his craft. It wasn't something he liked to share, and it took it's tolls on him. He tended to sleep most of the days knowing the others needed more watching over at night. Every other day now it seemed he would get a few things he had requested, but not the things he truly wished for the others. As he woke he realized it was morning and knew who would be where within the small town they had been calling home. He went to the stalls taking care of the horses knowing they needed tending and feeding. Also he knew Jack may need some more supplies if he were going to keep feeding this group.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:12 pm
Locke and Demona have been training in the field the past few days. It was one more day before Sam would be ready to attach the machina arm to Locke's shoulder. He almost couldn't hold his excitement. And it helped to release all the extra energy with Demona and their sparring sessions. "Demona! How are we doing today?" Locke had finally made it to the field to begin their morning exercises.

Sam had been snuggled up next to Jack all night, but finally awoke, feeling happy at the sight of her center of affection's face first thing in the morning. She decided it was best though to allow him to sleep some more, so she very lightly kissed his cheek, and continued her final touches on her finest piece of work ever. "I think Locke will do just fine with this arm. Should work just fine."

Jack, of course, kept snoozing. Not even an earthquake could wake him up right now. Talk about peace on earth, huh?  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:27 pm
She continued fighting invisible targets until she would take note of Locke coming near as the sun rose. She smiled nodding towards him. "I am well. Are you? Besides should you be resting? Your new arm will be attached soon won't it?" She raised her sword charging knowing he needed to work on his speed when random attacks happen. She would never hurt him though more then scratches and bruises. She wanted to train him, not kill him.

He sat in his room reading over a few books that had recently come in. His shades and other creatures walking about the outskirts of the town becoming his eyes and ears to the world around them though it was tiring at times. He knew these new books may help Locke and Jack in their processes. He moved closing one book and going through the next scroll. He wanted to memorize everything before giving it to them knowing they may need the help or outside interpretation. He had to admit, alchemy and other magics were intriguing him.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games