Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:32 pm
User Image
Ashleigh looked at them. "my summer? well in truth it was rather boring." she said answering Tamara's question. She looked over the group. She had seen most of them since they were all either gryffindor or in the same year as herself.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:39 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara nodded when Ashleigh said she had a boring summer. She was glad the girl was talking more, opening her shell and getting out more. "Yeah, I had my first boring summer ever. Well, sorta boring. first couple of weeks I was still in the hospital. Then boring. Then I met a boy from Norway. He was with us for two weeks. Then boring again. I kinda like the boring parts."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:50 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗

A d e l e ❝ A die ❞ M a r i e D u n d a s

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`

~

Adele shook her head, smiling apologetically.
"Not, really, no.", she giggled as she shook her head again before smiling kindly at him, "Yes, two older brothers, John Malcolm and Henry. Henry just left to Russia earlier today with his best friend Misha." she nodded with a friendly smile.

~

ʘut.ʘf.Ͼookies { O.O.C. }

User Image
♥Hope♥

••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:03 am
User Image
Ƀlake Ɇthelwine

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Blake let out a small laugh. "What's your brother doing in Russia? He rummaged through his pockets in search of something sweet. Triumphantly, Blake takes out a packet of ice mice and opens it up, poppping one in his mouth. The candy started to melt in his mouth, a smile playing his lips, his tongue licking the side in which a small trickle seemed to have escaped. "Care for some ice mice?" Offered the blond headed boy. The mice frozen within the ice held a similar colour to his eyes, but his was slightly darker or contained more colour you could say.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

tarantaellegra

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:07 am
User Image

User ImageKevin sighed when Nicole slapped him upside the head. He closed his book and made his way to the edge of the crowed of first years where he could read his book in peace. In the process he accidentally bumpped into a guy (Austin Britin). "Oh i'm sorry. I didn't notice you. That's why I hate crowds so much and try to avoid them. So are you ok?" he said speaking more then he normally does. He picked up his book that he had dropped then looked at the guy he had walked into.

User Image

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:08 am
"Miss Duke!" Abigail squeaked out the Groundskeeper's name as she practically swam through the flowing crowd. The station was a crush of dark robed students and caged owls. Finally she stood triumphantly before Eleanor, but then blushed as she realised that she had no idea what to do next.

((I'll work on a post style when I have a colour theme from sorting wink ))  

acn period

Beloved Noob

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:21 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗

A d e l e ❝ A die ❞ M a r i e D u n d a s

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════╝

••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`

~

Adele glanced up at the dark sky thoughtfully. She never knew the exact reason why Henry and Misha left to Russia. Even her mother didn't know, or at least pretended. Maybe it's to travel? Or a mission for the Ministry of Magic? Henry was an Auror, after all. And she did read a review in the Daily Prophet that the Minstry sent workers to foreign countries to help them out and improve security.
"I-I don't know.", she mumbled nervously, playing with one of her long, blond curls, "No, thank you." she said politely, smiling sweetly at him as Hope woke up again and moved to her other shoulder to get a better view on the Dark Lake.

~

ʘut.ʘf.Ͼookies { O.O.C. }

User Image
♥Hope♥

••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`•.••´`•.••.•´¯`•.••••.•´¯`

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:32 am
Goodbye to you,
Goodbye to everything that I knew.

User ImageUser Image
Where am I? Hogsmeade Station
Who's in my mind? Alexander Osbourne.
My desire?Meet Alexander Osbourne.
What am I wearing?Ta-da!

User Image

User Image
Lucy Elizabeth Bonks
Gryffindor

Pureblood
"Understand we'll go hand in hand but we walk alone in fear..."

Lucy glanced up at Tamara, slightly intrigued by this Alexander. Any boy who likes music should get her attention, or at least that's what she thought. She had been singing the whole summer, traveling around London with her guitar. She learned how to sing harsher songs, like 'I Believe In A Thing Called Love' by the Darkness, and something really soft like 'My Love' by Sia.
"Alexander..." she repeated, feeling her cheeks turn red as she realized that she just whispered this stranger's name. She shook her head and rearranged her glasses, still blush.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

And when the stars fall,
I will lie awake.
You're my shooting star...

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Mellow Magpie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:46 am
User Image
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
Charlotte Victus Claremont
╚══════════════════════════════════╝
SECOND YEARRAVENCLAW

Charlotte pushed two fingers to her forehead trying to clear her mind of thoughts. Thoughts, these days had become a sort of enemy and then mostly lonely trip from German to Kingcross had been a battle. She had drown herself in information and words. Spending her hours scribbling down her summer memories and trying to bury her previous year in black ink. This was something of a tactic she had learned to control the guilt.

Her summer had been a blur of meeting foreign ministry workers, having dinners with company heads, and somewhere in the mess taking a small break in the normal world. In the muggle world, she corrected herself. There was very little that was normal when you were a witch, even the muggle world starts looking weird after awhile. Though there were many things between the two "world" that were similar from what Charlotte could see.

Rubbing her eyes, she looked up from her book. Her eyes scanning almost wary of her surroundings. Something she had learned to do from her father, who along with most of her family been worried for her safety. But, I can't run, she thought tilting her head at the announcement of the nearing departure. It would be bad form to run now...What was the famous muggle quote...Well, it doesn't matter. Since fear isn't the issue here, it is how finding the holes that will make this year interesting.

Sighing, she worked slowly ignore her fellow cabin mates a group of fifth years and a fourth year. As they left the cabin, she finally pulled out her school robe, which had been refitted in France. She took the wand from her skirt pocket, carefully placing it in the magically protect inner pocket of her robe. Patting it reassuringly, she quickly grabbed her book on magical tools and sciences and left the cabin, leaving her luggage and other books for the friendly house elves.

"Back to a friendly place, she muttered as she stepped off and into the crowd of students. Routine had yet to take hold, so for a second she was confused as to where she was suppose to go. Yet, her memory kicked in and she remembered the carriages she hadn't been allowed to enter before. Still muttering she continued, "Well, might as well get going."

With that, she pushed and wiggled her way through the crowds heading for the safety of the carriages. Part of her hoped that Levera or maybe even Nott would halt her or greet her along the way, but a majority of her hoped neither of them saw her. She was already feeling guilt enough as is, she didn't need them and their stories to weigh her down. Just focus on getting to the carriages... she thought as she moved out of the way for a few first years heading towards the opposite side of the platform. everything can be sorted out and handled later.

A springy 10 1/2 inch, Birch wood with a core of Jobberknoll feather
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
<::OOC:: Blah ::>

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:06 am
Shin Sever 1st Year

Shin gasped, looking in his bag with his good hand. "My... MY BOOK!" He said, being abnormally loud. He looked around frantically, his cool, curt stance going to one of worry. He needed that book. His brother would kill him if he lost it! He began to search around. User Image  

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:32 am
User Image
Levana was happy to see so many of her friends showing up. She laughed when Tamara hugged Lucy. She felt a little lost in their conversations. So many were arriving so fast she didnt know who to speak to first!

(( sorry for not updating much. I have had bad allergies and it makes me very blah...so ya sorry T.T))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:47 am
User Image
Sparrow Farrell----First Year----(House to be determined)

Sparrow was still extremely nervous about her first year at Hogwarts and she really was not looking forward to the first day of classes. She would have no friends and be stuck in the corner of a classroom by herself, or so she feared. The only thing she was looking forward to was the opening feast and bed. Her parents had told her wondrous stories of these events and all their years at Hogwarts until her father died. Now the stories came rarely, but Sparrow tried to clear her mind and pluck up some courage.

Sparrow jumped off the train and tried to find the Groundskeeper. That was the advice her brother had given her. 'Find the Groundskeeper and you are good to go' he has said. She kept this in mind as she walked around. Everybody was so much taller than her. She decided to get some help and said, "Excuse me, could anybody help me find the groundskeeper? I'm not sure where I am going." to anybody near. She hoped somebody would help her out.

((Post style will be edited once house is determined!))  

Sparrow Puppy

Ruthless Phantom

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Elocutionist 200

xX scioly lover Xx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:55 am
Aria Snow ~~~~ First Year

Aria stood among the crowd, awaiting the straggling first years that had yet to arrive. The nervous tremors were unavoidable, yet at the same time she could feel the adrenaline pulsing through her veins. She had been waiting for this moment for years, and now that it had finally come. Waiting to see what was to come next frighten yet excited Aria. She is anticipating a great year.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:39 am
User Image

User Image

Cœur took a quick survey of the newcomers, popping another jellybean into her mouth. Somehow, this unofficial ritual of popping a Bertie Bott's candy and then chewing was addicting...she knew she would probably feel sick after finishing the box, but she did it anyway to relax her nerves.

As she waited to see if Aster had another question that she could hopefully answer, she heard a faint voice calling for help.

"Excuse me, could anybody help me find the groundskeeper? I'm not sure where I am going."

Pinpointing the location of the girl, Cœur politely excused her presence from her friend, telling her that she heard someone needing help. She stepped away, seeing a somewhat confused blond girl. The short girl approached the blond, smiling softly.

"Hi there, are you new this year? I am. My name's Cœur...Heart if you prefer...but Professor Duke is the tall lady over there, holding a list."

Still smiling, Cœur pointed at the Groundskeeper.

"I guess see you around!"

Waving, the girl rejoins her friend.

liveXdarkheartXevil

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games