Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:12 pm
Lulu Shadowstrike

User Image

Lulu looked at Lokita and tilted her head slightly before nodding. She looked at the table in thought as her tail swished behind her, catching her little sister's attention. As she kept thinking, Lokita watched her tail with complete focus, tensing up as she prepared to pounce. Lulu felt her tail swatted at and bitten and she spun around, swatting her on the head six times, almost too fast for Sirrah to see and hissed at her. Loki simply briskly shook her head and sneezed a few times, and Lulu giggled and pulled her close, nipping at the base of her throat lightly. "Silly Fuzz." She muttered to her and nuzzled her neck.

Lulu turned back to the two older women and rubbed the collar nervously. "Uh, Zuka? Do you mind if we stay with you, but we... I don't want to stay with Badi... I'm sorry, but I can't just yet..." She said softly and looked down. "Our Owner was really bad, so I'm not good around men yet..."

{What makes you think I won't kill you? I don't care about me, but if you want her, you die. Yeah, that's right Socky. They die.}  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:20 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

Sirrah brushed away her tears and turned to watch the adorable but slightly odd spectacle behind her. She smiled slightly. It amazed her that these girls could still laugh and love each other so deeply after all they'd been through. Sirrah glanced at Shizu, waiting for her answer.

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:07 pm
Lulu Shadowstrike

User Image

Lulu looked at her sister and asked her a question through their bond, to which she received a nod and a smile. She let Loki go and went to her aunt. "Auntie Rahrah, can I talk to you out in the hall? If you want to know everything, I'll tell you there." She said to her, worry in her teal eyes.

She had never told anyone about what had happened and the fall Loki had taken had thankfully stripped her of most of the memories. Lulu shifted nervously as she waited for her to reply.

{What makes you think I won't kill you? I don't care about me, but if you want her, you die. Yeah, that's right Socky. They die.}  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:50 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah nodded solemnly and took Lulu's hand gently. "Yes, I would like to hear it. Let's go, dear." She led her niece out of the conference room and to a couple chairs away from the busier part of the hall. "Go ahead, Lulu," she encouraged gently. She figured it would be good for the girl to finally tell someone what had happened, and besides... Sirrah felt it was important that she know everything about this incident.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:04 pm
User Image
Shizuka Ariake

"Unfortunately we would be living with Bado either way...I've kind of moved in with him. Ano...Hopefully he doesn't mind..."
Shizuka had been so busy communicating with Bado that she had spaced out a large portion of the conversation. After she had convinced him she wasn't joking, he quickly apologized to Tank before dismissing himself. The male neko joined his sibling a few minutes later, gripping his chest irritably. Running hadn't been a good idea. He glanced at Lulu curiously before shrugging and turning his attention to Shizu. In his own little way, he was happy to see them, but, as usual, he wouldn't show it.
"Sorry about the pain, onee-san...You made it sound as if it would be a good idea to get down here immediately..."
Badokku kissed Shizuka's cheek and hugged her. The girl had been through enough lately without him making it worse for her.
"...I'm going to guess and say they're going to be staying with us?...So long as they don't touch my collar, apron, or cloak, I don't care...And they have to clean up after themselves. I'm your maid, not theirs."

"Like a flower in a basement, waiting for a lonely death."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:36 am
Lokita Roseblade

User Image

The small neko looked at her cousin and her ears flattened against her head in fear and she trembled heavily. Lokita knew that she should want to run up to him and hug him like she had Zuka, but that part was overwhelmed by the part that wanted to hide in a corner and wait for him to leave. "Hi Badi... How... how are you?" She asked him quietly as she pulled her knees up and hid her face against them.

She wished that she could just vanish from the room and be next to Lulu. Lulu would keep the men away, she always did. Lokita began to fidget nervously. She didn't like not having her twin connected to her. Not at all. Lokita glanced at her cousins and smiled shakily, wrapping her own tail around her wrist to try and simulate Lulu's touch on her as she looked at them. "Sorry Zuka, Badi..... Lulu is getting upset thinking about it.... I hate not being near her to comfort her..." The small neko explained

{I don't want to be anywhere my sister isn't. I don't even- Oh look! A red dot! Catch it!}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:55 am
Lulu Shadowstrike

User Image

Lulu began to shift uneasily as she thought through it all and tried to think of a good place to start, waiting for the woman to sit. "Auntie Rahrah, our Owner would.... he sold us to men. Once he was done having his way with us he put a price on us and let others do the same. After three years of having to watch Lokita getting dragged out of that dark room away from me, I cut him a deal." She said quietly and shuddered as tears trailed down her face while she remembered how Lokita would scream for her and cling to her as they were pulled apart, Lulu crying out her name, begging him to leave her alone.

She felt something soft grip her tail and she turned to see her twin smiling at her as she exited the room. She felt Lokita's lips touch her own and the small hand on her cheek. "I don't care if you talk about it Lu. As long as you're with me, I can listen to everything."

Lulu smiled widely and pulled the red furred neko against her, curling her tail around her left wrist gently and feeling Loki's tail grip her right bicept. She now felt like she was strong enough to take on the world. "So, our deal was simple. I don't fight, resist, or injure someone and Lokita remains unharmed. He kept his end and so did I, and Lokita didn't know about the deal for two years. But when she found out, she was crushed. She felt like if I had to suffer through it, so should she just so I'm not alone in my pain."

Lokita rested her head against Lulu's chest as she continued, purring softly to give her comfort. "But this little Fuzzball decided that we had taken enough and we had to get out of there. Six months later, she broke her arm, which hurt me, and when I told him she was hurt, he went in to check on her. Lokita told me to hit him hard and good, and I did. He passed out and she told me to jump out the window next to our room, and she was about to when a bird flew by her face and she slipped." She chuckled sadly. "First bird we see in years and it almost kills her. Loki hit her head on the ground and I carried her on my back for twenty miles solid. I was scared that our Owner would be right behind us if I stopped. Anyways, she broke her collar and trashed it, but mine is voice locked. Needs our Owner's voice and a code. It had a tracking chip in it too, but Lokita here removed it and stuck it to a tree on a truck. I bet he went to who knows where after that oak."

Lulu hugged her sister a bit tighter and felt the girl in her arms purr, making her calmer and smile slightly. Her sister always knew how to comfort her.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:05 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah listened quietly all the way through Lulu's story, trembling with anger. 'How anyone could be so evil, I have no idea... This makes Tsubatsu look tame. Whoever this man is, he needs to die...' When it got to the end of the story, Sirrah forced herself to focus on the two young girls and not their tormentor. Tears slipped from the corners of her eyes and rolled slowly down her cheeks as she hugged both girls.

"You two were so brave. I'm so sorry we weren't there to keep you safe, Lulu and Loki... We should have been there, as your family... But we're here now, and we'll all make up for it. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask any of us. Also, I'm sure the girls in that room where Shizu was would help you, too. In fact, after her male friends leave, would you like to meet them?" Sirrah thought that a distraction and meeting a couple new girls might be good for the twins. It would take a long time, but maybe the twins could learn to trust someone again.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:29 am
Lulu Shadowstrike

User Image

Lulu hugged her back, keeping her tail on Lokita's wrist to remain in contact with her. "Auntie Rahrah, it's not your fault. It's not yours or Badi's or Zuka's or Mom's or even ours. It's our Owner's fault. And as long as Zuka and you are there, we can go now." She told her softly as Loki nodded her consent.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:41 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah hesitated a moment, then nodded. "If you'd like, we can see them now." She stopped by the conference room to invite Bado and Shizu to come along, then led the little group back to Ash's room. Sirrah approached Ash's bed, slipping an arm around Kevin's waist as she came to a halt. She let her explanation of the girls' appearance slip slowly and carefully into Kevin's mind. She didn't want to keep him in the dark.

"Ari, Ash, this is Lulu and Lokita. Shizu and Bado's cousins." Sirrah knew that Shizu could explain what she knew to Lizzy, who would then explain to Ash and Erin later. It was probably better not to tell the whole story in front of Ash's friends and family.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:57 am
Lulu Shadowstrike

User Image

Lulu stared at the girl in wide-eyed shock. She was a wreak! She took a step closer and found a trace of a scent that sent chills down her spine. It was only the ghost of the original and almost undetectable, but a part of the scent matched the one that was burned into her mind. Lulu touched the injured girl's face, a sad look in her eyes that found a smiliar haunted look in the grey ones before her. She felt a tear run down her face and Lokita hold her from behind, her arms around her waist. "You had a bad Owner too, didn't you? He hurt you, and he tried to keep you, right? Don't worry, your Owner wont do this again." She told her gently and brushed back a stray hair from her face.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:16 am
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash looked at the small girl in shock, gasping slightly at her words. The neko before her couldn't even be older than sixteen, seventeen max. The look in the teal eyes mirrored her own, and she just knew. Not all, but she could grasp much of it. Ash gently touched Lulu's face as well and said to her as tears ran down her face and onto the girl's hand, "And your Owner won't either. He won't get near either of you two as long as I am still breathing. My Owner is very cruel, he will hurt others to hurt people. I won't let you two be hurt by my Owner, or anyone else. I promise."

{Within the darkness, two halves become the whole once more.}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:24 am
User Image
Arietta Lee

'Painted over in black....'

Ari looked between Ash and the taller neko girl, Lulu. She didn't understand what they meant by 'Owners', but she didn't like the sound of it, and got the feeling when Ash said 'my Owner', she meant Tsubatsu. The thought of Tsubatsu owning the girl she loved set Erin's heart burning with rage. She forced her anger back and squeezed Ash's hand gently for support. "Ash, he doesn't own you," was all she said in soft protest. She smiled at the girls, knowing that Shizu would explain to Lizzy about them later. "Nice to meet you, Lulu. Nice to meet you, Lokita. I'm Ari."

'.... An incomplete love.'

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:40 am
Lokita Roseblade

User Image

Lokita smiled at Ari and hugged her twin a bit more, taking in what the tall female had to Ash. She smiled at the look of calm fury in her green eyes. "You are a good human for her. She'll need you more than you know, trust me. Don't you ever leave her alone, not for a while. It's not safe right now. It might not be safe until that monster is dead." She told Ari in an even tone, feeling Lulu's tail tighten gently arond her wrist.

{I don't want to be anywhere my sister isn't. I don't even- Oh look! A red dot! Catch it!}  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:56 am
User Image
Arietta Lee

'Painted over in black....'

Ari blinked and smiled slightly at Loki. "I stay with her whenever I can. But don't worry. She won't be alone ever. I'll make sure of it. No one, least of all Tsubatsu, is going to hurt Ash ever again." A bit of Erin's rage slipped into her tone, but Ari managed to keep back most of it.

Lizzy slipped into control, afraid that Erin would get violent if she stayed in control much longer. She let go of Ash's hand and shifted her position in her chair slightly, crossing her ankles and folding her hands in her lap. Her green eyes softened considerably and she smiled more easily. "But I can't be with Ash all the time, because I'm two people in one person..." Ari chuckled softly. "The side you just met loves Ash... But the side of me talking right now loves Shizu-chan." Lizzy glanced at Shizuka and winked playfully.

'.... An incomplete love.'

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games