Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:51 pm
Leaning up she even smiled when he pressed her face closer to his. Opening her eyes she looked up to him smiling into the kiss. Pulling away she placed her lips next to his ear."I love you, Akito-sama so much.. I'll always be yours and yours only.."Whispered her voice quietly yet gently before she placed a few kisses upon his neck. Leaning back she pressed her lips to his tugging a bit at his clothing. She wanted him in a way she had never wanted someone before.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:08 pm
Akito's breathing grew labored and he rolled over so he hovered over Yuzu lightly. His lips moved against hers likes waves lapping at your toes.
Beautiful beautiful Yuzu.... Forever mine.
She tugged at his clothes and he kissed her harder.  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:18 pm
Lacing her fingers with his gently she kissed him back with a newly found passion. Slipping her lips from his she trailed his jawline before placing a few kissed upon his cheeks. Resting her cheek against his for a moment she smiled a bit. Pulling it away she allowed her lips to catch his in a loving kiss. Though her free hand tugged his shirt loose before she closed her eyes feeling her cheeks burn.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:30 pm
Akito felt his shirt slip from his chest and Yuzu kiss him passionately.
His hand slid down the front of her kimono, unwrapping it gently.

((Ruh roh =3))
[ Time Skip ]  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:39 pm
Falling asleep next to him, she curled up under his covers. Her bruises fading a bit to be just little tiny marks now. Cuddling up to him a bit she smiled in her sleep knowing he'd never hurt her. It was nice being able to love someone so deeply like this.

((Lol, ikr?! XD
These two needa rest a bit.. ;D
Lmao! XD ))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:47 pm
((I agree. >.< :3))  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:58 pm
Akito felt Yuzu's skin brush his under the covers and he cracked his eyes open, looking to the side to see her beautiful face.
He reached his hand out and ran it along her, still staring at her wonderful face.

Haruhi looked at Rath. "I hate hospitals too." She winced and got up, taking Rath's hand in hers. "Lets go." She murmured quietly.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:08 pm
Placing her hand under her head she held her eyes closed. Though her little tail was curled against her legs slightly. Her little ears were covered by her long dark blue colored hair. But once he ran his hand along her side she felt her eyes flutter open. Blinking a bit she rubbed her eyes gently before looking up seeing him. Smiling a small smile she then yawned sleepily."Akito-sama.."Murmured her voice quietly yet softly sounding a bit childish. She loved how tender he was to her now. It was like a dream come true.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:22 pm
Rath changed quickly and held Haru's hand and left the room. Where should we go? He asked her.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:36 pm
"I dunno." Haruhi looked up into Rath's eyes and shrugged once. "Are you hungry? I know a place that sells great Onigiri's." She smiled.

Akito smiled at Yuzu's childish voice. His eyes were still half shut but he could see Yuzu faintly.
He ran his hands up to her ears and rubbed her ears softly.
"Such beautiful little things." He smiled.
He kissed them gently and murmured quietly, "Do you still wish to go to the springs...?"  

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:41 pm
Rath shrugged. Sure.. On one condition. We get the food to go. I don't want any more giggling girls staring and drooling over me. He told her.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:51 pm
Looking up to him, she then gasped quietly once he rubbed her ears. If there was one thing that was very sensitive it was her ears. Feeling them lower a bit to rest against her head in quieted submission to him. She blushed a little looked to the side before nodding."You know I do.."She said gently before looking up to him. A trip to the hot springs.. With Akito.. It sounded like a dream come true. They could both relax and go places together. Just like a true couple.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:56 pm
"Neither do I." Haruhi smiled and winked.
She tugged Rath gently to the shoppe and went up to the counter.
"What would you like?" She smiled.
The list of foods up top on the menu spread from Chinese food to Japanese food.

"I'm sorry if I hurt them..." He whispered in her ear before getting up and getting dressed.
"We can go as soon as you like, Yuzu." Akito smiled at her softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:01 pm
Sitting up a bit once he got up she blushed a bit before shaking her head quickly. Holding his covers to her little body she looked up to him."N-No.. They're just.. Um.. Sensitive is all.."Admitted her voice gently yet quietly as she looked to her lap blushing. It was an odd thing but she couldn't help but feel embarassed. Usually people just thought they were little cosplay ones so they'd tug on them. Slipping out of the bed she slipped on her clothing before nodding gently to him.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:03 pm
Rath took out his wallet. I'm going to have two Onigiris. What about you? Get anything you want. He said.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games