Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Hunters Call ( Supernatural style roleplay. it's back!!! ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Howling Wolf
  Welcome back Buncha Strange :3
  A new creature arises, The Werewolf O.O
View Results

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:18 pm
Kari coughed at the sudden smell of garlic. She began fighting her bindings, trying to get away. She'd had enough of vampires for now. She still couldn't figure out why that one had kissed her so randomly.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:26 pm
Remy was the next one in, moving towards Kari and shooting the guys who got in his way. "No worries, we're getting the hell out of here." Remy said and began to untie Kari, his eyes flitting around him to make sure none of the bloodsuckers got to him.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:34 pm
With Remy on the binding, Lilly paused to set her sights on the vampire closest to Jake. She pulled him away, set the shot, and fired, blowing her back quite a few feet, She then pulled Jake toward the center of the room with Kari and Remy so that they'd have a better chance of not getting grouped upon. She reloaded her shells, cocking the gun again. "Anyone even touches me with their teeth they're getting a mouth full of lead."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:38 pm
None of the vampires even seemed phased by the weapons. The one that appeared to be there leader, grabbed Remy from behind and threw him back against the wall. "Whats with all the commotion? That's just so..uncivilized." he said, grinned. His teeth looked, normal. He reached down and ripped the ropes off Kari, "if you want her that bad..just take her."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:42 pm
Kari scrambled off the chair and away from the vampires as fast as she could. She moved to hide behind the others, seeing as they had weapons, for all the good they did. "And here I thought I liked vampires....." Kari muttered to herself.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:50 pm
"Good job getting captured Daphne..." Lilly muttered to Kari, sliding towards her as she had the least amount of cover. Was she really the only one who'd seen the negative implications of civilized vampires? They'd probably mull over the human blood in the house like fine wine consumers. "Now what?" She looked over at Remy, who'd been thrown against the wall, and winced.  

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:03 pm
"Hey, how was I suppose to know they would be there?" Kari muttered in return, not liking the implications of the name Daphne. "Don't you know what to do? Cause I'm sure voting for get the hell out of here. At least until we figure out how to hurt them. I'm sure you saw it too, that the guns did nothing."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:34 pm
"That. Hurt. A lot." Remy groaned and got back on his feet. "So~ What happens now?" Remy asked, fingering the smoke bomb in his pocket, his only other plans were use the smoke bomb or see if silver burned them, which meant punching one in the face with his ring.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:37 pm
Jake looked at the vampire's suspiciosly. "I guess...we leave." He said, backing up slowly. The Vampires didn't move, just simply watching them leave with smiles on their faces. As soon as they were outside, Jake picked up the pace, "Lets get to the car and get the hell out of here."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:57 pm
Kari was very much in agreement with his plan for once. She'd had enough super natural things for today. She eyed the vampires, particularly the one who'd kissed her, as she backed out of the house. She hurried to the car, jumping into the front seat. "Let's go. I am soooo ready to get out of here.....

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:15 pm
Remy walked past the crowd following the others, turning around and walking backwards to make sure no one was going to come after them. We are royally screwed if they decide to come after us. Remy thought grimly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:49 am
Lilly brought up the rear, staring suspiciously at the vampires in the room until she was out the door, then turned tail and ran after the others. They needed to do some major research or something, how the hell were you supposed to kill those things? And what was with their preference for molesting teenage girls?  

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:50 pm
When they got back to the safe house, Jake tossed his bag onto the couch and collapsed on it. "Alright..so what have we learned here today...Just about everything youd' see in your classic vampire scenario doens't work. No garlic..no steak to the heart..and it appears sunlight doens't bother them that much either.."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:35 pm
"They're strong though. That much is right." Kari said in a grumble. "And fast. You wouldn't believe how fast they caught James and I. We had no chance to react." She said, crossing her arms and sitting on the arm of the couch.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:11 pm
Lilly fell into the arm chair, dropping her bag onto the floor next to it. She crossed her legs so that no one in the house would get an up-skirt. "I guess we weren't fast enough to get James either... Poor guy..." She actually sounded half sincere. "You did end up getting a kiss on your date though. Creepy much?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games