Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Times Forever :D

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out and have fun. 

Tags: roleplaying, happy, time, chat, cats 

Reply Happy Time Roleplaying :D
Half-Blood War (Aslumber) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:45 pm
Devon walked to the counter and grabbed a plate, taking a bite of the eggs. "I am under my father's law. I can not disclose the business of the gods." He took a few more bites, trying to get his stomach full. He couldn't wait to have more of the stew either. It was the second best he had ever had. "I'm sorry"

Len and Ren were almost doing the same as Jira and Rhi, except a little slower. They savored the taste. It had been so long since they had eggs.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:20 am
"Liar, I don't you are sorry." Jira said very lady-like as she spoke through the fruit in her mouth. "I bet you like keeping secrets."

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:00 pm
Devon smiled playfully. "You right. I love keeping secrets. Especially when it involves women who may get flustered about it." His laugh was deep in his throat. Then he turned serious. "But I'm serious that i cant give details. I guess I can say it involved me being in the Underworld but that's as far as I could go."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:06 pm
Rhi swallowed her current mouthful of eggs and turned her attention to Devon for the first time since he had entered the room.
"The Underworld?" she asked, forgetting momentarily that she was no longer dealing with the world she thought she knew to be truth.  

Musiical Soulz
Crew

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:32 pm
jason sipped the last of hs coffee and then looked into the mug dissapointedly. "Yeah, there's a back door. Hard to miss." Jason stood up and stretched.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:08 pm
"Then I'll head out that way." She smiled. "Oh would you like me to fill your coffee back up?" She offered to take the mug.

Devon sighed. "The Underworld is the home of the god named Hades. Think of it as the Christian 'hell'." He sat down his finished plate and looked through the fruit, finding and apple and taking a chunck out of it. He loved apples.  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:44 pm
"No, we'll go together. Get Gerad up, we'll leave soon." Jason got up and walked towards hs room. "I'm gonna go change."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:20 pm
Luna nodded and came up to the couch, looking over the back and shook Gerad lightly on the arm. "Hey sleepy head, its time to wake up... Again". She laughed.  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:31 pm
"Just five more minutes Dad." Gerad tossed a little wave at Luna and shook himself into a more comfortable position. "I don't wanna go to school."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:47 pm
Luna laughed and came to the front of the couch. "Gerad I'm not your dad. It's Luna." She leaned over him and shook him more. "C'mon wake up!"  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:13 pm
"You're not Luna, Luna is cuter than that." Gerad was talking in his sleep, having a dream of his dad. "Just go read your paper and let me wake up."

Jason went to his dresser after taking his shirt off and rummaged around for a shirt he liked, a lot of them being too small to wear now that he was older. He hadn't been here in a few years.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:02 pm
Luna gasped, his words making her flustered. She gave up and hoped that what he was dreaming would happen. She never had to deal with this before. No matter how late or tired she was she never slept in or had trouble getting up. She just couldn't rap her mind around it.  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:22 pm
Suddenly Gerad came up to a sitting position, seemingly fully awake. "Oh, Luna. How did you get to my house? Dont you live 4 hours away?" Gerad was half asleep and dreaming while awake.

Jason finally pulled out a shirt from not too long ago and put it on. It wasn't his favorite fit but it had to do. Next he tried to find a pair of jeans.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:33 pm
Luna slapped her hand angainst her forehead. She walked up infront of him and pinched his cheeks to wake him further. "We're not at your house, we're at Jason's." She ignored his comment about her being four hours away from his home. How would he know? She didn't even know.  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:41 pm
Gerad shook himself, finally waking up. "Oh, Luna. What a dream. It felt so real." Suddenly he went pale. "I didn't say anything in my sleep did I?"  
Happy Time Roleplaying :D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff