Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.:-Post Mortem-:. (Open/Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:46 pm

Alinda Tama

User Image

She strutted down the halls after the scent of the hummingbird, rolling her eyes as she picked up on the fear in it. As she approached the new wing, she simply shrugged and kept walking, not caring that there was a ban from non-essential demons to be there and walking down to the block in the most banned part. She saw Shard sitting on a female's knee and bounded over, towering over the the younger demon and the girl at her height of six five. "Shard? What are you doing here? I told you to book outta class the other way. I can't use my compulsion on that many people at once! Dark take it, what if the royals found out we were skip...." Her voice died away as she saw two of the three royals sitting in the cell. "Great. I'm going to the Abyss before I even turn eighteen. Lucky friggin me."
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:55 pm

Shard Polnoc

User Image

Shard jumped down from the knee and flitted to the floor before she shifted into her hybrid form, looking up nervously at teh girl from her height of five two. "I'm sorry Ali. The second tier boys were chasing me and I had to run. Please don't be mad at me!" She begged loudly then turned to the two princesses. "Please Princess Elfy, I didn't mean to be rude... I'm sorry... I just... I'm sorry......" She said to them before she felt Alinda hug her and let her go again.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:59 pm

User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah glanced up at the two young demons and waved a hand in their direction, indicating they should leave Elfy alone right now. Her other arm was still wrapped tightly around her sister. "I don't care about the rules here... Do what you want, just don't harm the mortals while I'm here."
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:07 pm

User Image
Elfy.

Elfy remained curled up against Kannah for a little while longer before finally sitting up and wiping away her tears. She couldn't allow herself to be sad. Self pity wouldn't get her anywhere. The chiropteran stared at her sister for a few moments before forcing a dramatic gasp and standing.

"What madness is this?! You're allow to leave your clothing off while I'm stuck in these horrible outfits?! This is absurd!"

She chuckled playfully and removed her dress before winking at Kannah almost seductively.

"Besides...I'm certain you find me far more...entertaining...with my clothing off, onee-san..."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:18 pm

Shard Polnoc

User Image

She puffed out all of an inch, still fully aware that this was the older Princess and spoke. "Princess Kannah, I won't hurt a human ever. Enough pain is being done without me to add to it." And she turned to wipe away tears that she refused to cry.

She looked at the girl again and smiled, her eyes still slightly brightened by tears. "I'll heal her for you. It will take a bit, but I want to do it right. They don't really teach us how to heal in classes." She told her and timidly walked over to the human female with the words carved into her back.

Stoping in the sight of the girl holding the one that needed to be healed, she spread her hands in a non-threatening manner and spoke softly, using a bit of her healing in her voice to soothe the female. "It's okay miss. I only want to help. May I heal her back?" She inquried gently, fully willing to respect her choice either way, and choosing to ignore the two women acting like their lover side at the moment.

She remained at a three foot distance, her postion very passive and her hands where the suddenly dangerous looking woman could see hem. Shard could tell that if she were to try and touch the female in her arms without her consent, she would have no hands after that mistake. She was clearly highly protective of the white haired woman.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:26 pm

User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah blushed and moved her line of vision to stare at the wall as if it suddenly fascinated her. "Who wouldn't find you more entertaining this way, Elfy?" she asked in a completely innocent tone, reminding herself that she could not have at her sister right now. For one thing, there were multiple witnesses, some of them children. For another, she knew her sister was hurting more than she was letting anyone else see at the moment. She'd lost both her lovers and all four of her children in a very short time... It was enough to break anyone, really.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:27 pm

User Image
Xombie.

Melanie nodded slightly, giving Shard just enough space to work, but still remaining close to Dali. She didn't trust the strangers yet, so she wasn't about to fully separate herself from her cousin. The female knelt down, watching Shard cautiously just in case she tried anything strange. If it even looked remotely like she was going to hurt Dali, she would kill her.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:36 pm

Alinda Tama

User Image

The moment that she knew that they weren't in trouble, Alinda relaxed slightly. The moment she saw Elfy disrobe and Kannah in a good angle, she formed a camera out of air and began taking pictures, a huge grin on her face. "Awww, c'mon Princess Kannah! It would be hot and you know it! All I need to do is find me a man or woman and I can try to be like you!" She said with a playful grin and started up with her bad habit of making several cameras and remotely snapping them from different spots and the small lenses floating on the air she controlled.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:42 pm

User Image
Elfy.

"The usagi is right you know, Princess Kannah..."

Elfy grinned and knelt down in front of Kannah, making it pretty much impossible for the other chiropteran not to see her. She was extremely grateful that her sister was there...The chiropteran had desperately needed a distraction and she knew that Kannah couldn't and wouldn't (for now anyways) touch her. What better way to keep herself occupied then to taunt her sister?

"Oh? Hehe...Onee-san is blushing..."

She grinned, leaning in close enough to kiss Kannah while her tail began playfully brushing up against random points along her legs. Elfy only remained close for a few seconds before she suddenly pulled away from the other chiropteran and back up against the bars to one of the cells, sticking her tongue out in a playful manner. Kannah was extremely fun to tease.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:48 pm

User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah glanced at the young demon with annoyance. "This matter does not concern you, child." She was distracted from her annoyance, however, the instant Elfy blocked her vision. The blush grew darker when her sister kissed her and teased one of her sensitive areas.

It was little wonder that Kannah growled in protest when the other female moved away before she could reciprocate. She knew that her sister was teasing her, though, and didn't want to give the girl complete satisfaction. "Goodness, Elfy... Have you forgotten we have witnesses?" she asked in a perfectly calm voice, acting now as if her sister had not fazed her in the slightest.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:59 pm

User Image
Elfy.

"I know! Lazy people...We shouldn't have to do all of the work!"

Elfy crossed her arms as if she were actually upset and pouted. Keeping up the act was way easier than it should have been. She must have been spending too much time around Jordan and Iga...It wasn't likely she couldn't apply what she was learning though! She would be slightly less clueless around her ne-....

The chiropteran sighed and returned to her curled up position. Today was most definitely not her day...She had managed to cheer herself up for a while though. That was a plus.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:08 am

User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah sensed the change in her sister and went to her immediately, coaxing the girl into more of a sitting position and wrapping her arms around her in a comforting manner. "I know it hurts, hermana... Lo siento..." She didn't try to tell Elfy it was okay, because there was nothing okay about her sister's situation. But she could still empathize with her, and let her know someone did in fact care for her.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:14 am

User Image
Elfy.

"It doesn't hurt at all."

The answer was automatic, empty even. Elfy was forcing herself into an emotionless state so she could keep control of her emotions. When she was sure she had full control, she let the emotions return to her and forced a small smile to show she was okay.

"Elfy will be fine, onee-san."
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:19 am

User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah looked at her sister suspiciously, and winced inwardly. It hurt to see Elfy trying so hard to reassure her. But she didn't voice her concerns; that would only make Elfy try harder. Her goal was to make things easier for her sister, so she pretended to buy it. She nodded and smiled in return. "Okay, imouto-chan." She continued cuddling with her sister and glanced over at the cluster of humans and demons. "Meh... Is there a reason you're babysitting this bunch?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:25 am

User Image
Elfy.

"Because there are two really icky demons trying to hurt them."

Elfy raised her head and proceeded to make a series of small "rawring" noises in an attempt to make herself look more intimidating. It was, unfortunately, Elfy's best representation of a demon. While she physically tried to demonstrate her thoughts on the demon, she telepathically began showing Kannah images of what they had been doing when she first entered the cell block.

"Elfy is going to try to keep the demons away from the humans."
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games