Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:33 am
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

Jorden managed a smile and gently took the cat, holding her against his chest. He petted her and bowed slightly to each man in turn. "Jorden Ariake. It's nice to meet you all." He took a deep breath and sighed heavily. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to freak out, I just... I'm worried about him." His expression darkened at the thought of Kristoff.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:54 am
Ainra Nikhal Dirinoff

User Image

She clicked a few icons and type a few more words before grinning. "And now I say, 'Open Sesame!'" and clicked a new icon, the cell door for Jorden sliding open silently. "There are now free to move about the country."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:00 am
Tank Kirikvich

User Image

Tank growled and yelled loudy, his voice reaching the far corridors, "YA nazyvayuChestʹ duelʹ! Syeĭchas Kristoff! Ty i ya budu borotʹsya, chtoby reshitʹ eto, i vy luchshe molitʹsya YA chuvstvuyu roda!*" And threw off his shirt, clenching his fists in his rage.
(*I call an Honor Duel! Right now Kristoff! You and I will fight to decide this, and you better pray I feel kind!)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:07 pm
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

Jorden sighed in relief when the door to his cell slid open. He exited hastily and handed Pavel's cat back to him. "Mikhail... I have to see if Mikhail is..." His voice faded as he heard his boyfriend shouting in Russian. He knew enough of the language to know what Tank was saying. Jorden's face paled and he ran blindly for the door. "No!"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:13 pm
Tank Kirikvich

User Image

Tank stood facing Kristoff, both men shirtless and watching each other warily, then Kristoff lunged and Tank rolled back with the force, grappling the man as they each tried to gain the upper hand. Tank kicked Kristoff away as he saw Jorden rushing to him and he yelled, "Nyet! We must fight this, one on the oneing! No weapons, and no help! This is for honor and right to kill the other." And kicked Kristoff in the jaw as he lunged again, sending him reeling.

Tank's muscles were huge compared to Kristoff's build, but the other male was more althlectic than brawny. Tank blovcked a strike and missed a second, the blow hitting his ribs. Though he was stronger than Kristoff, he was also bigger and slowler, the smaller man more agile but less powerful. It was a very even match to each male as the kept trading blows and blocks.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:16 pm
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

Jorden skidded to a halt when his boyfriend warned him not to intervene, watching with clenched fists and a pale face. He winced with each blow that Kristoff landed, but couldn't even remember how to turn his head so he wouldn't have to watch. He trembled and prayed silently that Tank would be okay.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:25 pm
Kina

User Image

Kina heard the men approaching and knew her master didn't. She couldn't remain silent any longer, not after he had just saved her from the bad men. "Sir Pavel! To the right! Guards! They are doing the sneaky!" She yelled and heard gun shots from her master and his friends, then saw bright light as he opened his jacket to look at her. "Kina...? Did you...?" She heard him ask slowly, the others also staring.

She grinned at him and purred, her eyes happy as she spoke again. "Da, it was the me Sir Pavel. I didn't want you to be of the freaking when you heard me before, but it was the alive or coffin for you. I had to do the speaking. Please, let us do the continuing Sir." She offered and nuzzled his chest gently, then felt his lips on her head before she was in darkness, and they were on the move once more.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:36 pm
Tank Kirikvich

User Image

Tank finaly saw an opening and drilled a solid hook to Kristoff's stomach then a double hammer to his spine, making him drop. He lifted him back up and landed a strong blow to his ribs, the kicked him into a wall. When Kristoff lay there stunned, he began to count loudly and clearly. "One.... Two.... Three.... Four.... Five.... Six...." If he counted to ten, the match would be his by default if Kristoff didn't get to his feet. "Seven... Eight... Nine... Ten..." Tank lowered his fists then sneered at the man that was slowly struggling up. "I have won Kristoff. I will allow you to do the living, but you will do so in shame. I have done the earning of this over you, and now I will leave with my heart and ghost. Byes of the good. b***h." He said and began to walk towards Jorden, a grin on his face as he passed his shirt, not wanting to stop to get it.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:40 pm
Kristoff Nikoli

User Image

Kristoff growled softly and stood up, a gun in his hand as he aimed it at Tank's spine. "Nyet. I will do the killing of the loser. Byes of the good, Mikhail." He said and his face twisted with rage as he watched the man he once thought he controlled walk towards the other.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:52 pm
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

Jorden beamed and opened his arms to Tank, then caught sight of Kristoff raising the gun. Moving faster than the human eye could follow, Jorden hissed, pushed his boyfriend out of the way, and held out his hands toward Kristoff. Flames shot from his palms and engulfed the male, frying him to ashes in a matter of seconds. "Who's the loser now, Kristoff?" he snarled, spitting on the ashes and turning to Tank, pulling the man to his feet. "Are you okay, sweetheart?" he asked, hugging his boyfriend tightly.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:11 pm
Tank Kirikvich

User Image

Tank kissed Jorden passionately, then grinned at him wickedly, the fire of mischeif in his brown eyes. "I am the alright. It seems you have the habit of roasting men that wish to be doing the harm. I like this habit." And kissed him again.

He held Jorden to his chest as his lips moved against his, savoring the feel and taste as if it was the first and last time they would ever kiss. "I love you Drakon." Tank whispered against his lips.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:22 pm
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

"I'm so glad you're alright, love. Well, I couldn't let Kristoff get away with that, now could I?" Jorden blushed and kissed Tank back with equal passion, unable to keep a smile off his face. "I love you too, Mikhail," he whispered back. After a few more moments of kissing, he realized that he and his boyfriend had an audience. He blushed and smiled sheepishly at Tank's friends. "Um... Hi, guys... Mikhail's alright!"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:32 pm
Kina

User Image

Kina was lifted out of the pocket when they reached the male that had held her before and she was treated to a view fo them kissing. Once they had stopped, she said, "Awww.... Their cuteness is.... unstoppable, da?" Hearing the other men nod and agree. She felt her body wriggle and she pushed herself out of her master's arms, landing on the ground and shifting slightly until a different form stood before them.

User Image

Kina looked at her hands and then moved her fingers experimentally, her cat ears moving on her head as she listened. "Well, this is the new. I didn't know I could be the doing of this...." She said then looked back at her master and saw all of the shocked looks. "What is it? Sir Pavel? Did I do the wrong? Did I halt the unstoppable cuteness?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:46 pm
Pavel Rasputin

User Image

Pavel stared in shock at Kina, seeing the two year old cat as a girl rather unnerving. It wa a bit more than he expected, her first speaking, now as a human with cat ears and tail. "Uhh.... K-kina.... I do not do the thinking.. that we had been waiting for this...... that is all....... You did not do the wrong..." He told her and walked over to her, gently petting her head and hearing the familiar purr than made his smile widen, but he frowned at her tail at several odd angles still. "We need to do the taking cares of this." He muttered, then heard her hiss and move to stand at his side, small orbs of water floating inches above her palms as she growled, "Vikenti." and he pulled ou this own gun, hearing the others also draw weapons until they heard the clicks of safteys all around them. "Well, this is the sucky." He said and dropped his weapon, watching all the weapons drop aside from Kina's who just let them dissolve and the water splashed ontot he floor.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:57 pm
Vikenti Kirikvich

User Image

Vikenti walked up the the group and motioned to the men, watching them all lower their guns. "Allo son. It is good to see you again Mikhail. I see Kristoff has been delt with, da? He dissapointed me. I would not have let him live anyways, he should have known better than to lie to me." He spoke in a calm an level voice, sounding more thoughtful than cruel. "I would like for you to come back to the Family Mikhail. You would be the next in line again, and you could have the Drakon as your unofficial concubine. If you do refuse, I can just kill everyone here. The Drakon might be strong, but he is not everywhere at once, and his little sisters are both so very vulnerable. It would be easy to destroy him. And you Mikhail. You have grown so close to the Dresdens. I can simply arrange for them and the other people who work with you to have a very nasty fire in the garage, and they are unfortunatly trapped inside and unable to escape. It would be very tragic." Vikenti informed them, watching the younger one turn pale, and his son shake with fear.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games