Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
strange rp (not accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:06 pm
Emma stood up, "Who are you? Why are you showing such an interest in me?" Her hood was still up and it shaded her whole face. "And how can be assured the gain is better than the loss in this thing you purpose?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:14 pm
Alesia sighed. "alright.. " she said sadly. "Anyway.. This goes back to far Heir.. You wouldn't understand it.." She looked at Maneki. "Anyway.. I still thank you for saving my life, and I will refrain from killing my sister for now.. At least for you"  

who149x

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:19 pm
Maneki looked at her apologetically. He didn't know it was her brother at the time, but he still felt bad about it. His ears perked up when she said she wouldn't fight emma anymore. "Thanks...it means alot to me, by the way I don't think I've introduced myself properly yet. My name is Maneki and I'm the son of Ares, god of war, but you all ready knew that part" he smiled and held his paw out to her. "its nice to meet you again"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:23 pm
I am Ezekiel, the son of the angel Ambriel and a human woman, a Nephilim. There is a reason Nephilim are called the Watchers, it is our task to observe the goings on of the world. I have been observing you for some time. Like I previously stated, your predicament reminds me much of my own. The relative value of the gain and loss is up to you alone to decide, but I will tell you how it may be achieved. The owl nodded and a small, amber pendant and a stick of green chalk appeared on the grass. Draw two pentagrams with this chalk, one facing North and one facing South. Place the pendant in the Northern pentagram, and something personal to you in the Southern pentagram. When a sibling of yours tries to locate you, they and their powers will be bound to you. This also means, of course, that when you wear the pendant, you will be able to hear them. The owl paused, staring at Emma.  

aamiller321

who149x

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:26 pm
"I said for now. I won't seek her out. But If I do see her I will fight her..." She took out a cigarette out of her pocket and began to smoke. "and whatever, there was a high chance he'll die regardless." She looked at him. "I am happy you saved me though"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:30 pm
Maneki nodded and his ears perked up again "before you said you wanted me to be your lover right? what does that mean?" he asked innocently tilting his head. now that there wasn't any danger his curiosity would cause him to pester her about it till she answered.  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:34 pm
Emma made no move to take the pendant or pick up the chalk. "For every good there is a bad. You've told me the good of this, now tell me the evils of it." The offer sounded nice so far. But she wouldn't make a decision without knowing the other half of it, the bad things about it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:35 pm
Alesia laughed. "You really don't know?.. oh gooood this is going to be a looong talk. Sit down, ill explain." she said sitting down. She then explained the birds and the bee's to Maneki. Laughing all the way  

who149x

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:41 pm
Maneki sat down and listened intently to her explanation. It started out fine, but slowly as it went on he felt his innocence being shattered and it showed on his face. By the end Maneki was laying on his back mentally worn out as he tried to wrap his mind around everything she told him. "wait....you wanted us to do that?" he asked in genuine disbelief and confusion.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:41 pm
The owl blinked, and looked up at her slowly. If you choose this route, you may begin to assume aspects of your contained siblings personality. However, you seem to have a strong sense of self-being, and you have every chance of this not happening. Also, if you don't follow every aspect of the binding rules, you might find that one of your siblings has bound to you instead of the amulet. I'll be close by, watching. The owl blinked once more, then flew off with surprising speed, soon disappearing against the night sky.  

aamiller321

who149x

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:46 pm
Alesia laughed. "come oooon. Its fun and it feels greeeat. I can't believe you didn't know.. I thought you and my sister were a thing. I guess not. Damn, it would have been soo great to steal you from the b***h." She put a hand on his thigh, "But I would be willing regardless. Come on give it a try" she said in the most seductive voice she could muster.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:49 pm
Maneki looked up at her still confused "me and Emma?....." he suddenly waved his hands out infront of him remembering the rather gruesome details of Alesia's explanation. "no no no no no nothing like that, NYA!!!" He scooted back a little when she touched him and looked at her nervously. "well I-I.... I mean...." His eyes started darting back and forth almost as if he was looking for an escape route.  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:52 pm
"If I do this," Emma mussed, slowly picking up the chalk and amulet "and someone else gets a hold of this amulet... No, I'd rather them be dead." She shoved the chalk and amulet into her pocket to keep anyone else from getting them, but also in case she might change her mind. She walked back the way she came and saw Alesia making a move on Maneki. "The slut's at it again." Emma said softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:53 pm
She started to look frustrated. "you knowww. If I don't get any, I will have nothing better to do then to search for my sister... And i'm sure you don't want that do you? so pleeease come onnnn..for my sister"  

who149x

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:02 pm
Emma struggled to hold back her laughter and keep silent. That stupid sister of hers was getting revenge on Maneki for her. She couldn't control herself any longer, she burst out laughing.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games