Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
When Worlds Collide (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like so far?
  Yes
  Nope, not gonna join. *aims rocket launcher in your direction*
View Results

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:45 pm
User Image

"Oh well considering the fact that you at least told me, I'm sure I'll cheek my temper under control so no worries," Kami said with a smile as she calmed down a bit, therefore Bo did as well and no longer stood there like a stiff.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:12 pm
"So I take it we will be going on an adventure to kill this Fancy Man, and the king most likely, and their guards, in the sun, where it is hot, in a desert, with little food and water, and transportation.... Correct?"  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:54 pm
"Screw that, I'd rather wait until they come back." Henteko said and crossed his arms, he was tired of being in the desert, it sucked.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:00 pm
User Image

"I think we should focus more on trying to find a way to get back to our own worlds..or simply figure out how to get out of this desert." Kami suggested as she got off the couch and paced around, her tail wagging back and forth.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:06 pm
As Kami paces the room Ace becomes interested in the wagging tail like a small child. Ace reaches to grab it but misses as she walks by once, he then tries again a on her second pass, he was sure to grab it. It wasn't to harm Kami, just to feel the tail really.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:37 pm
User Image

Bo watched what Ace was doing and simply stood there to see what would happen if he did grab her tail...or missed, grabbing something else. It would be a sight to see.

Kami, continued pacing as she was deep in thought, her tail wagging at a constant speed.

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:10 pm
Ace finally manages to grab the tail and smiles as he feels the softness of it "I like the tail, it feels really nice and soft Kami." Says Ace not even thinking about the consequences that might follow  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:21 pm
User Image

Kami stopped walking as she felt Ace grabbing her tail. She didn't like people touching her tail so she pulled it away and faced him. "In my home, it is custom for a male to grab a woman's tail only when he's proposing." She stared at him with a dead serious expression as she added, "If he manages to do so even if a woman doesn't want to, she must accept."  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:29 pm
Ace quickly lets go and his smile changes to a half smile "Well, I guess it's a good thing were not in your home huh?" Ace says as he begins to wonder why that would be a proposal and why they are forced to accept.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:38 pm
User Image

Bo smiled and chuckled lightly and looked away as he continued to laugh. Kami also chuckled as she sat beside him and patted his shoulder, "I'm just kidding, I just wanted to see how you would react." She chuckled again and sat there with her tail now wrapped around her waist.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:46 pm
"Alright but what if I did want to propose? What would I have to do then." Ace says with his regular face again. He was just pushing the joke along of course but he thought getting Bo to propose to Kami might be funny, or himself if he wanted.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:13 pm
User Image

Kami glanced at him and chuckled, "Well if you want to know I'll tell you. The only way a male can get a woman to except his proposal is to get a real chunk of a lunar stone. We are truly connect with the moon so if a man truly wishes to bind his spirit with the one he loves through marriage, he'd have to literally get a moon stone. It's very hard to get and it's a very long journey to make it all the way to the high mountains where a piece of the moon crashed billions of years ago. Doing so how much he truly loves her. I mean any woman would say yes if a man journeyed that far and survived just to ask their hand in marriage. Rarely does someone decline." Kami sighed in content since it was such a lovely thing to think about a man getting her such a stone.

Bo sat there extremely uninterested as he zoned out, thinking about his favorite foods.

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:22 pm
"Well then I will get you a piece one day if I ever happen to visit your world somehow, but until then lets all get along at least." Ace says smiling then stands up "So, what do you guys suggest we do about getting home?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:25 pm
User Image

Kami didn't comment on what he said since she doubted it would ever happened. She sat there and shrugged before simply zoning out like Bo had done. Bo had snapped out of it and looked over at Ace.

"Well there has to be a source of this problem so perhaps we should figure out what truly caused it and go from there."

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:39 pm
"I think I can help with that." Dante said with a yawn, he hadn't been able to go back to sleep and ended up listening to the entire conversation. "Anyway, it's an old rumor, mostly unconfirmed by everyone I've asked. But apparently, this world was THE original world, the very first which spawned multiple realities off itself. That's where fact ends and speculation begins. In any case, with too many realities to manage, this world was drained of all life in order to keep its creations going, but for some reason, we were all transported here from our own respective realities. I think that in order to get out of this place, we need to find the source of this disturbance and find a way to reverse or neutralize it." Dante explained simply.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff