Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
OutBreak ( No longer accepting ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alright, people seem to be having trouble thinking of things to do, so
  I shall start finding interesting things to do for the city that you all can interact with as you please.
  I will gladly take ideas
  Probably start up "factions" for those that wish to take their own place in the war for the city.
  Third day starting soon
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:13 pm
(Spike? you mean spear right.)

Holding his spear still Kyo shrugged slightly metal starting to be attracted to it. "Hmm so you plan to defeat me by making me attract metal" kyo questioned as he broke the metal into sand as it stuck to his body. "Annoying one aren't you" he questioned looking around as he walked over to a fire hydrant wiping his hand over a part of it as he was blasted with water. As he did the magnetic charge given to his metal was removed.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:28 pm
Jack smirked. "whats wrong?" I think I've figured out how to beat you..." He said. He laughed as he focused all the tar in the area around him into a giant ball. "Say good bye!" He said jumping into the air and throwing the giant ball at Virgil.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:46 am
SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Nightshade

Donni heard Gin and Carter outside the dojo and told Tallya to continue her reps. She strode to the dojo entrance and leaned against the frame. "You boys coming in or not?" she smirked.

"Alright coming" Gin said with a smile as he walked into the Dojo "Is breakfast ready yet?" he asked mostly as a joke

Kin walked down the street his any many swords strapped to his body  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:03 pm
Tallya moved easily, doing the reps as Donni had shown her. When she headed to the door, she ignored her, grinning broadly as she was getting the hang of the reps.

Carter followed after Gin into the dojo, and he widened his eyes when he saw Tallya doing reps.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:55 pm
Nightshade

Donni laughed and punched Gin in the shoulder playfully. "If you wanted breakfast, you should've gone to the house." She smirked at Carter's reaction to his sister's training. "All right, Tallya. Take a break."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:13 pm
Tallya grinned at her brother's reaction, taking a break. She walked over to Donni, speaking quietly to Donni. "Thank you, by the way." She said easily.

Carter took a deep breath, looking at Donni. "How can you let her train? What if she gets hurt?" Tallya hissed in response to her brother, turning into a cobra quickly and slithering up Donni defensively.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:19 pm
Nightshade

Donni smiled easily back at Tallya. "You're welcome." She started a bit at the girl's transformation, but she turned to Carter and crossed her arms over her chest. "She might get a few scrapes or bruises. She might be sore. But that's training. Tallya wants to be able to protect herself by other means aside from changing into a snake, so I told her I would teach her some self-defense. Is that so wrong? She's safe here in this dojo, and you have no viable reason to worry."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:22 pm
Carter eyed Donni carefully at her comment. "Fine. BUT if she gets hurt at all beyond a couple of bruises, I'm holding you accountable." He said flatly, glaring at the girl.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:02 pm
Nightshade

Carter's assumption that anything worse than a couple scrapes and bruises would be her fault really riled Donni, but she hid it behind a calm facade and her own years of discipline. "Nothing will happen to her in my dojo, Carter. This is a place of learning, not a Roman gladiatorial arena. I protect my students with my life. I don't send them to get into fights, and I would never allow any harm to come to them within these walls or in my name."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:18 pm
Carter took a deep breath, raising his eyebrows. "Fine. As long as she is alright." He said softly.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:22 pm
Darts of blue light fired forward, sticking into Jack. Their blue light would begin to fade, and his control over the tar would start diminishing, but not going away. Just being limited to a smaller scale. The same darts were fired at Virgil, Kyo, and Carson, having the same effects. Such weapons were fired by a large group of armored men, approaching slowly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:33 pm
User Image
A ɭ ɛ x ɑ ɴ d ɛ r • “ A ɭ ɛ c ” • S ϻ i t h

X □□□□□□□□□□

X X X X X Alexander watched as AJ picked up the wallet. A slight frown appeared on her face. He knew it was wrong, but it seemed as if the man had money to spare. But still, this would be considered stealing. He was taught never to steal. But what else could they do? They could last one day, or two. Probably more. But would they survive forever without finding some way to gain money? Earning honest money wasn't an easy thing. In this place, who would even bother to hire them?

X X X X X He walked closer to AJ and placed a gentle hand on top of her shoulder to get her attention. A light, saddened smile was on his face, and his voice was in a whisper as usual. "Do you think we should maybe leave a portion of the money?"

X X X X X Alexander looked up suddenly as he heard some strange sounds near by. Forgetting about the mnoey issue, he just tugged on AJ's arm. "C'mon. Let's get out of here. Something doesn't seem right around here."

□□□□□□□□□□ X

XMiichi

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:37 pm
AJ looked up at Alexander when he placed his hand on her shoulder. Reluctantly, she nodded, leaving one of the three tens in the wallet, but taking the rest. When she heard the sounds and spotted the armored men, AJ stood. She nodded at Alexander's suggestion, shoving the money into her pocket. "Yeah. I don't think it would be a good idea to stick around, either." She pulled him along around the corner.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:05 pm
Mahagony

Belle saw the armored men and slowly started backing away. "Uh, kid..." she said, "I think we should get outta here. Like, now."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games