Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
TT .:Closed:. ALL With Charries Read Last Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:11 pm
((bump))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:50 pm
(Waiting on Xis...)  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:05 pm
Tamwynne the elven
Zury nodded. She looked over at Nicolai. "What about you, Sparky?" she asked, a slight smile on her face.
"I will work" Nik said then looking at Zury "Sparky??"
{sorry did not see the posts}  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:10 pm
(It's okay.)

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena smirked, raising an unseen eyebrow beneath her hood. "How about we take off the 'y' at the end of that?" she suggested.

...But neither am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:59 pm
Haruko laughed,"Bzzt! Bzzt!" She giggled and said"Oh! I have to get my parents! They'll love you! Just like they love Jabir." She smiled wide, her right eye twitching just a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:17 am
((Guess I should at least try to have my character do something...))

'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

Kastel had wandered back towards the hotel she had been at previously. Police had a large area blocked off where the body of the man she had dumped out the window had landed. She observes them for a while before walking away, a small humorless smile on her face.

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:28 pm
Zury smiled. "I have a disposible phone..You can call them from there if you want...." she said, reaching into the pockets of her skirt. "I don't know, Sparky has a ring to it..."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:32 pm

"Pft," Rowena snickered. "It sounds like he's a dog. Like, 'Here, Sparky, here boy!' I don't think the one male in our little group here wants to be treated like a dog, do you?"

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:44 pm
"Now that you put it that way," she said, rubbing her chin. She sighed. She smiled then. "Okay, Spark is fine."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:15 pm
Having gotten away from the area kyo rubbed his head as a smile came over his face. He had put down his first criminal that had powers like he did. "Yea" he muttered with a small fist pump as he got several blocks away. A sounds caught his ear as he looked up. Gunshot's were ringing out thru the air as what it sounded like rifles fired upon someone. "Might be another" he muttered running off towards where the sounds were coming from.

"What a shame nothing else to do" Brink questioned as he finished off the burger that had been hanging from his mouth. Infront of him police lay sprawled out over vehicles and the ground hit by anything the teen had been picking up and launching towards them. "Oh well I can finish my food now" he said with a laugh as he walked between the cop cars some had a small blaze started on there hoods. "What a shame what a shame" he laughed as he walked heading back to the sidewalk as people screamed and ran away from him.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:09 pm
Haruko looked at Zurry,"Oh, they don't have phones, silly. Why would they?" She paused for a minute,"Good idea Jabir, I'll go and get them." She walked away to the beach and, once again, made a bridge out of dead bodies in the ocean.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:25 pm

Rowena was too shocked by Haruko's action to try to stop the girl. Shocked and disgusted. "Dear God," she whispered, almost choking on the words. If her hood had been down, the others would have been able to see that her already-pale face had gone the shade of chalk. "That's what I sensed. She's a necromancer." Rowena doubled over, retching dryly with her palms pressed to her mouth.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:39 pm
Zury went over to Rowena. "Hey, are you all right?" she asked. "You look like you're about to hurl...." Zury had to admit, the sight before her looked like something out of Three Hundred....She said a quick prayer for all their souls.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:15 pm

"I'm fine," Rowena replied tersely, standing straight again. "There's nothing in my stomach to actually vomit up anyway." She shuddered, looking out over the water. "A necromancer. No wonder the girl went mad," she said softly.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:49 pm
Haruko skipped across her bridge and down the beach, the bodies sinking one she was on the sand. Haruko skipped all the way back to an abandoned warehouse. She crawled under some boards that were nailed over the doorway. The warehouse was empty except for a small matress and a briefcase sitting in the center of the building.She walked to the matress and patted it,"You be good, okay?" She then picked up the briefcase and crawled out of the warehouse, smilling an humming her made up tune.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games