Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Rakazi's Castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:44 pm
User Image
Iristania

Roses are red..
And Violets are blues..
Sugar is sweet..
And blood is too..

Iristania sat down on Rakazi's bed and waited, humming some ot herself then laying back. His bed felt comfy and she was about to fall asleep when she heard foot steps coming out of the bathroom. she sat up and looked at Rakazi, "Well don't you look better."She said.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:02 pm
User Image

Rakazi

Rakazi smiled, walking over to the bed. Taking a piece of her hair, he pulled it towards him and kissed it. "That I assume would be your doing. Though I must say that if you were so inclined to look and didn't wish for me to know, it would have been better to do so when I was asleep." He replied with a wink.

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:10 pm
User Image
Iristania

Roses are red..
And Violets are blues..
Sugar is sweet..
And blood is too..

Iristania looked wide eyed up at Rakazi, "H-how did you know I was peeking?"She asked, lowering her head some asd her cheeks turned a bright red. She looked away a small pout on her lips. How had she been found out?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:23 pm
User Image

Rakazi

Rakazi grinned at her reaction, moving in closer. "You weren't very careful in opening the door, I could hear it." Taking her chin in his hand he leaned forward and kissed her. Rakazi pulled away and chuckling said, "And I thought it was you who didn't wish for someone to 'get under your skirt'."

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:31 pm
User Image
Iristania

Roses are red..
And Violets are blues..
Sugar is sweet..
And blood is too..

"Peeking is nothing like that."Iristania defended, looking at him then away as the color on her cheeks deepened.

(( Derp razz ))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:26 am
User Image

Rakazi

Rakazi raised his eyebrows and said. "Oh, really?" Kissing her cheek he then whispered into her ear. "Then you wouldn't have cared at all if I was doing the peeking?"

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:10 am
User Image
Iristania

Roses are red..
And Violets are blues..
Sugar is sweet..
And blood is too..

The blush brightened at the words Rakazi whispered, "I.. But you.." She was at a loss for words to defend herself so she scootched away from him and crossed her arms with an irritated pout on her face. "You win.."She muttered.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:40 pm
User Image

Rakazi

Rakazi grinned when she scooted away from him, utterly amused at her embarrassment. He laughed lightly when she finally admitted defeat. Rakazi pulled her into his arms and kissed her. Breaking away he gave her a close-eyed smile and replied. "The only thing I cared to win was your love."

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:08 pm
User Image
Iristania

Roses are red..
And Violets are blues..
Sugar is sweet..
And blood is too..

Iristania felt a flutter in her dead heart at the words Rakazi spoke, "Always sneaks a few kises and knows the right things to say to make everything better."She said, sighing afterwards. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:49 pm
User Image

Rakazi

Rakazi opened his eyes at her words, letting them flicker lovingly before she kissed him. Pulling away after a little while he replied. "Anything to please my Princess."

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:03 pm
User Image
Iristania

Roses are red..
And Violets are blues..
Sugar is sweet..
And blood is too..

"And what if I wasn't your princess. Would you still try to please me?"Iristania asked, testing his loyalty ot her. She played with Rakazi's poniy tail, running her fingers through it at first then taking of it it and curling it around her finger.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:15 pm
User Image

Rakazi

Rakazi chuckled, slightly amused at her test. Kissing her cheek he smiled and replied. "You will always be my Princess."

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:24 pm
User Image
Iristania

Roses are red..
And Violets are blues..
Sugar is sweet..
And blood is too..

Iristania smiled and kissed Rakazi's lips, "I'mglad."She said softly, resting her forehead against his.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:37 pm
User Image

Rakazi

"Do wish to stay in here tonight?" Rakazi asked, a grin creeping onto his face.

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

xAbyssal_Remnantx

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:41 pm
User Image
Iristania

Roses are red..
And Violets are blues..
Sugar is sweet..
And blood is too..

"That's if you;ll let me."Iristania said, smirking some. She moved back a bit to brush some of her white hair out of her face and the longer locks behind her shoulder.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff