Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:01 pm
Saiyu laughed and cracked her neck, waking her numb body.
Zil's small announcment seemed to raise the peoples moral to no end and his funny little habbits and digs towars the empire made the red head smile, it was nice to have a captin with a sence of humour for once......unlike Kyrell.
"sorry my names Saiyu...Saiyu mei! guard to the royal family and head of the Mei clan" inclining her head in a mock bow Saiyu giggled and held out her hand far enough for Mantis to reach "now you know my name what about yours?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:53 pm
Mikhael gave a small chuckle, hearing the announcement. it was an insignificant bit of cheer within the swirling turmoil of current daily life, but even he found it to be helpful. he extended his hand, leaning slightly forward, shaking her hand. he gave a small smirk at her 'bow.' he hesitated for a moment. "i don't really... my name..." he stopped speaking. he usually never told his real name. in daily life outside the rebellion, he used pseudonyms, and the rebels usually referred to him as Mantis. partly because most of the other rebels didnt even know his name, and the few who did knew he preferred mantis. he shook his head. 'it couldn't hurt...' he looked back to her, speaking in a low voice. "my name's Mikhael." it was obvious he wasn't really trying to make it too public. "but i do prefer Mantis in public. i hope you understand..."  

ninja-boi92

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:25 pm
"Well I suppose if we keep up with the speeches, the children won't have any time to take the tour. I hope you guys have a wonderful time getting familiar with your national government building and the Chief General and I will see you at the end" Damien said. He then saluted, which meant everyone else had to as well.

Dustin got out and stretched. His arms and neck cracked when he moved them. He turned to Zil and said "so where do we head now, boss?". Even though he was second in position, Dustin always followed Zil's orders. The rebel leader always seemed to know what was going on.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:37 pm
'No... speech?' the twins thought, looking at Damien with glowing eyes. 'We don't have to sit through that stupid speech from the Dean?' At that, Vincent and Valkyrie broke attention to look at each other. 'What are we going to do about the...' they thought, just as the prank went off with a silent poof. The room was then filled with a thick, nonhazardous smoke that permeated through the room. Instantly the kids began to panic and run in all directions while Vincent and Valkyrie got pushed to the side. Spotting the nearby door, they left the room in the middle of all the panic. "Are you ok?" Vincent asked.
"I got kicked in the leg but it's not bad." Valkyrie replied.
"Where are we?" Vincent asked.
"The hall I guess. I don't wanna go back in there. They almost ran over us." Valkyrie muttered. Vincent nodded in agreement.

Jian's eyes lit up when he saw the smoke and he quickly covered his mouth out of instinct. 'Wait... this is dry ice.' "It's alright, it's only carbonate fumes!" Jian said, trying to calm the room.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:44 pm
Bodyguards had rushed to shield Damien and Jian when the Absolute Leader heard his friend's voice. "What?" he stated. He then sniffed the air. "You're right" he said. He still remembered high school chemistry and a little bit of university (before he switched to political sciences and then led a revolution). "Everyone, silence!!" he ordered. That hushed the room. "I want to know who did this?!" he demanded.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:53 pm
Vincent and Valkyrie heard Damien yelling in the other room, and instantly, they looked at each other with alarm. They got up and started to running off with Valkyrie limping behind Vincent. "B-brother, slow down." Valkyrie stuttered, as her brother slowed down a little to handle Valkyrie's handicap. They headed off, not really knowing where they were going.

Instantly, the children stopped at Damiens voice and the smoke quickly faded. The dean and the teachers began to organize the kids and do a headcount. Suddenly, Jain noticed something shining from behind the state. "I think I found something." Jian said, unlatching his sling and holding his hurt arm to his side while he bend down and grabbed the round object with the sling. He stood back up, looking at it, and turned to Damien. It was a mechanical spider made from various metal toys with a compartment that was still giving off a little smoke. "That's quite a piece of work."

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:52 pm
User Image

Give me a shot to remember
And you can take all the pain away from me
A kiss and I will surrender
The sharpest lives are the deadliest to lead

XXXXXXXXXXȤilaius ustell
XXXXXXXXXX▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇

"Where else? Headquarters!" Zil said to Dustin, noticing he just woke up. He patted the guy in the back a little harder than usual and said, "So! How about we extend our stay in Helmshire? I have a gutt feeling that's telling me we should stay and rest for a week or so. That riot yesterday is bound to have alerted the government heads. So, either way, we should lie low. And when we go back to Diethelm, we'll come through the smugglers' caravans. I'd hate to admit it but we'll be safer blending with them than going in looking like a suspicious group." He then waved his hands, signaling the people to come to him and started trekking towards the direction of the rebel headquarters.

((★OOC: ))

A light to burn all the empires
So bright the sun is ashamed to rise and be
In love with all of these vampires
So you can leave like the sane abandoned me

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:58 pm
User Image

Prince Kyreℓℓ Elitairℯ

♣ Never give up...

The prince woke up to the sound of Zil's voice and got down from the van when he overheard Zil and Dustin's conversation. Zil looked at him with raised eyebrows but Kyrell said, "I've figured something out. You wouldn't tell me what the rebels do because you wanted me to experience it first hand. This is what you do all day long, isn't it? And it's also probably you guys who bomb the boundary cities and mess with Diethelm's factories, isn't it?" He said, walking over to the two men.

((OOC: ))

...No matter what ♣

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:00 am
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXȤilaius ustell

"Umm... Whatever you say, princey boy." Zil said, not minding the prince too much and proceeded walking in the direction of the headquarters followed by a few hundred people in the forest trail.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:06 am
User Image

Șcarlett onica avenstone
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
avenous edxΛdviser

Monica also quickly noticed that it was dry ice and didn't panic like the rest although the secret police went to huddle around Damien, Jian and herself. She let the air clear and the panic to stop, not making any noise. She just sat there with eyes closed and a hand over her mouth. She then got up and looked at what Jian found saying, "That is quite a piece of work. Couldn't possibly be made by a kid... Could it?"

((OOC: ))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:12 am
Saiyu nodded her head like a knowing mother. It wasn't uncommen for people to go under alliases and in the long run it was probably safer not to go by your own name.
"well come on its not use sitting around in here like a buch of sardines right?" laughing Saiyu pulled herself from the small corner she had been snuggled into and made her way to the back of the cargo trailers door, hoisting open the thick steel shutter with seemingly little effort.

Hopping out onto the damp ground Saiyu inhaled the fresh air,
It had been only a few weekss since her last trip across the border but she would never get tired of just standing on the familiar soil. Everything smelt, looked and felt different across the border. Turning back to the truck the red head motioned for Mantis to jump out, her face cragging into a large, childish grin
"Maybe if your lucky you can meet my family, i'm sure my brothers would love to meet the rebles!" Turning on her heel Saiyu startted following the straggle of people slowly following after Zil.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:38 am
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXȤilaius ustell

Zil was getting bored of simply walking and he was sure that his 'followers' felt the same so he had them sing along after him, repeating the words he said like they do in the army. "Absolute leader!" The crowd behind him repeated. "Absolute douchebag!" He continued like this for some time before they reached the rebel HQ. The civilians sang along and even stopped to laugh at the words they were repeating. Typical Zil... He may mess up, get busted and accidentally overkill Diethelm soldiers but he will never ever miss a chance to gather a laughing crowd.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

ninja-boi92

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:57 am
Mikhael gave a light smile at her understanding. he nodded, standing up from the wall of the cargo bay, and followed Saiyu out. as his feet hit the ground, he followed suit, taking in a deep breath. after breathing the musty air of the cargo bay for that long, the rush of cool, fresh air felt great. a small smile on appeared on his face as he took in the air of this place, but slowly faded into a more neutral expression. it felt like finallly being home, but it was an empty feeling. as much time as he spent here, and as much time as he spent trying to get out of Diethelm, he knew this place wasnt his true home. Diethelm was. before the first rebellion. before the empire. before Damien.

He snapped out of it, not wanting to get angry for no reason. he took a few more deep breaths, trying to fully wake himself up, before turning back to Saiyu. he gave a small, friendly smile. "that would be..." he was still a little groggy. he needed to find a word. "cool." he let his grin grow a little bit, to emphasize it, before slinging the rifle onto his back, and following the group. weird. he never usually talked this much to people. at least about non-fighting related things.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:32 am
Saiyu laughed as she stopped singing with Zil's merry tunes, a large grin plastered on her face as the reble base drew nearer.
"wait till you seem 'em all!" she clapped Mantis heartly on the back. tucking her arms behind her head Saiyu carried on walking
occationaly waving towards the front to signal everyone was on their way.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:49 pm
"That's a good question." Jian replied. The dean walked over and took a look at the contraption.

"That... The only students that can make those that I know of are the twins." The dean said. Jian handed the model to the dean to look at, and he carefully looked it over. "It's definitely the twins work, but... I confiscated all of their supplies two days ago. Someone must have taken it from my desk."

"Sir." One of the teachers said, walking up to the dean. "We are missing four students.

"Send someone to go find them immediately and get the twins." The dean ordered. "I want to hear what they have to say this time."

"Well, they are two of the four that are missing. The other is John Hoffman and Edward Smith." the teacher replied.

"This can't be good... Find them and make sure that Hoffman doesn't try to kill the twins again."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games