Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Kidnapped...Again? [NA/O] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:20 pm
Remy groaned when Princey taunted him with his moving. "Do you not understand the concept of a time-out? It's so everyone can take a break and chill, not move and set death-traps." Remy complained and finally found the restroom, which was great since he had been holding in the aftermath of his last meal. Once he had finished relieving himself and washing his hands. He took a good long drink from the water fountain and decided to check the storage room to see if Princey had made any jetpacks recently. Remy went to work dodging and swatting away automated defense systems and soon was back in the room, rummaging through broken and often useless crap until he found a giant rocket attached to a backpack. "Be up there in a sec." Remy called as he began trying to read Princey's almost incomprehensible directions on how to use. Once he was done with that he stood below the mezzanine and pressed the big red button.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:33 am
User Image

❖Cloud Prince❖
James Francis Ellington
Innovation - Telepathy - Telekinesis

"It's on the floor in the transporter, I think. Anyway, you can just take this if you like" Prince went over to Ash and handed her a tablet... Much like an iPad, except he made it himself. He got curious about how the iPad worked and made one himself so he could use the apps... And play Fruit Ninja, Nyan Cat and probably Temple Run. He had added a stylus though since he liked using those very much. The raw materials weren't as expensive as the completed thing so he sold some of his harmless machines to fund bigger deathbots and upgraded hoverboards.

He then saw what Remy brought and began stuttering and hesitating, "I... don't think that's a very good idea, man." If Remy shot upwards, he would fly so fast and high he would crash right past the ceiling and up into probably outer space if the icy cold didn't deactivate the rocket fast enough. Or worse comes to worst, it could explode on him. The bad thing was that the thing had only the big red button to start it up but nothing to shut it down. Ah, but that button has been pressed. All that's needed to do is stay away from the edges of the mezzanine and watch what happens.

((OOC: Can someone quote Anime? I'm getting off after this. Gotta sleep. ))

User ImageUser Image User Image  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:09 pm
((I apologize for just posting OOC, but I'll give Ani a chance to post before I send Remy up attached to a bigass bottle rocket that Princey built.))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:22 am
Animeprincess_9400

((OOC: Understood.... You shoulda quoted her >.> ))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:30 am
{Sorry for being useless, but do I have her go to Remy's location and attack him with the gun or do I have her go to Supercomputer's control room?}

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:32 am
Animeprincess_9400
{Sorry for being useless, but do I have her go to Remy's location and attack him with the gun or do I have her go to Supercomputer's control room?}

((First option be epic~ Prince is up in the mezzanine with the two hostages. Remy is... directly below trying to power the rocket up O.o Just read my previous post XD ))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:07 am
{Alright. Please forgive me if this post kind of sucks.}

After what felt like a lifetime and a half, Bea was finally able to locate Remy and the mezzanine. She could tell that things were about to get ugly, at least, for Prince's chances at winning yet again. Carefully she approached, stalking forward as she aimed the gun at the perverted hero from a distance. She felt her heart racing furiously in excitement as she steadilly aimed the device, her finger tense and twitching slightly as she prepared to pull the trigger. Hopefully, this time, the untested device that Prince let her borrow would not explode in her face as she pulled the trigger...
(Nevertheless, machinery exploding in her face was never much of a detterrant to begin with. Even in her younger years, she'd always been a fan of her friend's handiwork. The creativity and innovation required to make such things, even if they didn't always work right, was in itself utterly astounding to one such as herself.)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:15 pm
((Um, who chooses if the gizmo works or not?))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:37 pm
omgIisonfiyah
((Um, who chooses if the gizmo works or not?))

((You can roll a dice, bro. Anything above the middle number would be ... it explodes. Anything below would be... err... It works? ... Then again, the stop button is non-existent. BAAAD design XD XD ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:04 am
{True. XD Lol, am I wrong to bet that it should explode even in the event in which it does work - if only from 'overheating' or something?}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
omgIisonfiyah rolled 1 100-sided dice: 39 Total: 39 (1-100)

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:15 pm
Remy remained unaware of Bea's presence, he was simply more focused on trying to activate the giant rocket on his back. Which was why he was so surprised when a sudden explosion rang out, causing Remy to accidentally hit the right button, sending his pervy butt straight up at Princey. "OH SHIIIIIIIIIIT!" Remy screamed as he sped up at the Mezzanine at breakneck speeds  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:20 pm
Animeprincess_9400
{True. XD Lol, am I wrong to bet that it should explode even in the event in which it does work - if only from 'overheating' or something?}

((You love explosions XP ))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:08 pm
((Man, it's a good thing the dice landed in my favor. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:42 am
User Image

❖Cloud Prince❖
James Francis Ellington
Innovation - Telepathy - Telekinesis

Prince simply stayed back and away from the edges, waiting for Remy to zoom up uncontrollably lest he keeps control and flies around the lair at breakneck speed breaking Prince's expensive things. He wasn't quite sure how this would end as well. But hopefully, Bea could shoot him before he could do anything but try to maneuver the rocket. He could always take the backpack-like thing off but falling on the cold, hard floor isn't a good thing... Even for heroes.

((OOC: ))

User ImageUser Image User Image  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:34 am
((I'm assuming the thing I just launched myself at is made of glass right?))

As Remy shot upward, he realized that if he smashed into the mezzanine, it would hurt and probably kill him. So he used his powers to send a sonic blast at the glass in a frequency that would make it shatter into tiny pieces before he hit it and died. Wait a sec, how the hell do you stop this thing? Remy thought and then began to repeat his earlier statement of "Oh sh*t" multiple times.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff