Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Twisted Fiction ~ (Closed) Art on Last Page Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Unitas Persona rolled 3 10-sided dice: 4, 1, 6 Total: 11 (3-30)

Unitas Persona

Dangerous Lover

8,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:32 am
3Bears

might aswell have a go  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:10 pm
Contest Closed for Judging

Goldilocks and the Three Bears contest:
In this Story a home was pillaged, from Highest to Lowest the order was. To win this contest you would do as she does, starting with the greatest and end with the smallest.

Hansel and Gretal contest:

Darkfire Karan

Lovable little lasagna, Without the ***** class="postcontent-align-left" style="text-align: left">16 pieces (about 16 oz.) ling ling strips (A certain part of a human only one on the body and only on males) , uncooked
1 pound ground lung
1 jar (about 28 oz.) stomach acid sauce
1/2 cup white blood
16 ounces ricotta cheese
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 eyeballs
2 teaspoons chopped eyelashes
2 teaspoons chopped earlobes
1 teaspoon eye salt
1/2 teaspoon earwax
1/4 teaspoon ground dandruff

Belphegor has something so say before he starts cooking. He walks in feeling a bit tipsy.

"Form now on, nothing goes down unless I'm involved! No lungs! No ling ling! No nothing! A cheeseburger gets sold in the park! I WANT IN! You got fat! While we starved on the streets! Now its my turn."

Directions:

1. In large skillet, brown lung; drain.

2. Stir in stomach acid sauce and white blood; simmer 10 minutes.

3. Cook ling ling strips according to package directions; drain. Lay flat on foil to cool.

4. Heat oven to 350°F.

5. In large bowl, stir together ricotta cheese, 1-1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, eyes, eyelashes, earlobes, earwax, eye salt and dandruff.

6. Spread about 1/3 cup acid sauce on bottom of 13 x 9 glass baking dish. Arrange 4 ling ling pieces lengthwise over sauce, overlapping edges. Spread one-third cheese mixture over ling ling; spread with about 3/4 cup acid sauce.

7. Repeat layers, beginning and ending with ling ling. Top with remaining acid sauce; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and additional Parmesan cheese, if desired.

8. Cover with foil. Bake 45 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Remove foil; bake about 10 minutes longer, or until lightly browned. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.

"Who's hungry now? WHO'S HUNGRY NOW?!?"

*Everyone digs in and eats the food.*

"Next time, we eat a little girl!"

Sinnoh Champion John

1 Boy that was bad- turned into the following 6 ingredients

1 (6 oz.) toe nail clippings
1/3 c. eyeball preserves
1 (6 oz.) pkg. bitter dead skin clumps
1 1/2 c. (about 18 ) finely crushed bones
1 pint of human blood
1 oz of raw human muscle flank steak

2 tbsp. butter, melted
4 (8 oz.) pkg. moldy cream cheese, softened
1 1/4 c. sugar
3 rotten eggs
1 c. sour cream
1 tsp. vanilla
1/4 c. past expiration whipping cream

Combine bone crumbs and butter and press onto bottom of 9 inch springform pan. Combine 3 of the 8 ounce packages of ,moldy cream cheese with the sugar, mixing until gross and bland, with many chunks and particulate matter. Add rotten eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each. Blend in sour cream and vanilla; pour over crust.

Combine remaining cream cheese mixing until the smell is absolutely putrid. Add the crushed eyeball preserves; mix well. Drop rounded tablespoonfuls of toe nails to the top of the mixture to give a pleasant crunch to the cheese cake. Remaining eyeballs are to stay whole and be placed around the top as a garnish.

Melt remaining whipping stirring over the toe nails until smooth. Spread over cheesecake. Chill. Garnish with additional whipping cream and drizzle clumped human blood over the entire cake. Cut once chilled and serve the chilled muscle fragments on the side. This is best enjoyed raw but can be enjoyed cooked with the screams of children within the oven accompanying the baking process

Chris Shadowheart

Out under the full moon night, as the night of harvest draws near. Grab your largest cauldron and craft a raging fire. Fill your cauldron with the tears of tortured souls. As the water raises to a boil lay down the witches runes, bathed in innocent blood, circling the cauldron. Now that the runes are in place wing of howlet, eye of crow, feline fang, and fresh cut toe. With the flesh quickly add herbs of wormwood, mandrake, and sage. As the ingredients both herb and flesh churn and turn, time for the child to cook and burn. Take one child damned in life, heart of darkness filled with strife. Take a blessed atheme and harvest the skin fresh from bone mix with marrow, herbs and spice add to cauldron and stir thrice. Now stand over cauldron and begin to chant. "Oh great gods of chthonic rite, I make this gift in the heat of night," now cut out the tongue "voice of child, lost in fight," add to cauldron next gouge out the eyes "eyes of innocent, gift of sight" add in to boil and slowly cut out a bone from the arm "bone from arm strength and might" stir with bone before adding and then cut out heart and hold over cauldron "heart of darkness, child devoid of light" drop into mix and then move to remains of body. "Oh great gods, bless this meal, take the child who's life I smite" with the chant finished sever head from abdoment from waist and place the three in the cauldron and allow to boil over night. The next day you have a feast, make sure to share with all guests...even siblings. Following the meal leave bones at the cross roads as a gift for the gods and their followers.

(A bit slap dash but I hope it works)

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:50 pm
Bonus Contest Up!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:07 pm
O_o

Chris won huh? Gratz man!

Hmmm...for shizz and giggles I should pm anyone who wants to hear a extremely gorey one. And I won't hold back on it! : P  

KiroMishima
Crew

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:56 pm
Also Liger can you tell me what rank I got of the three please? And can you critique me on what I did wrong and stuff?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:41 pm
Darkfire Karan
O_o

Chris won huh? Gratz man!

Hmmm...for shizz and giggles I should pm anyone who wants to hear a extremely gorey one. And I won't hold back on it! : P

I want to hear an extremely gorey one.  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

Salt Master83

Careful Conqueror

4,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:03 pm
I shall be taking part in the bonus contest, I will get my pm to you as soon as I am able.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:08 pm
Neo Metaru Sonikku
I shall be taking part in the bonus contest, I will get my pm to you as soon as I am able.

Good Luck dude. I already have all of the answers and PMed Liger whee  

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

Salt Master83

Careful Conqueror

4,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:13 pm
Good luck to you as well. The only reason I am considering to take part is because MetalPhantomon may be the prize and if that is true then I want him because of his ties to the Metal Empire family. If he is not the prize and its just some fleshy Digimon with no ties to the Metal Empire then who ever asks first can have the thing.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:14 pm
: P not to brag but I sent them when sending them was uncool and not mainstream  

KiroMishima
Crew

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:20 pm
Darkfire Karan
: P not to brag but I sent them when sending them was uncool and not mainstream

I don't get it?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:20 pm
Quote:
Displayed Originality in format and truly gruesome detail (cutting up a child while it's still alive!)

Wait what? Originality in format? O_o A recipe can only be in one kind of format.

But ya cutting a kid but while alive. He didn't censor himself. Amazing job on that. He had guts. : P

Get it? O_o  

KiroMishima
Crew

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:25 pm
Darkfire Karan
Quote:
Displayed Originality in format and truly gruesome detail (cutting up a child while it's still alive!)

Wait what? Originality in format? O_o A recipe can only be in one kind of format.

But ya cutting a kid but while alive. He didn't censor himself. Amazing job on that. He had guts. : P

Get it? O_o

No I don't get it and where was all the bacon in your recipe!!??  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:39 am
Darkfire Karan

Firstly, what made Chris's the most original was that he took the recipe from the perspective of an actual witch with all the chanting and stuff. Secondly, I think chopping up a living child to eat is a little more gruesome than eating his genitalia. Other than that, I found all three to be good in a way...

-Darkfire Karan went to the extremes of living the most gross parts of the body
-Sinnoh Champion John literally included "A child that was bad" in his recipe
-ChrisShadowheart submitted his in the format that a witch would more than likely have in their recipe/spellbook.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:40 am
Contest Closed!!!

Quote:
As mentioned before each of these stories involved twisted fates, sick addictions. Each plot involved crimes that were usually followed by death, (1) can you tell what the sins of each were and explain how? (2) On top of that the narrator, himself, also could also be considered a sinner; what was he condemned for?

If there is an answer that you see, Pm your answers in full to me! (-InsertEgoHere- Liger) title them: Darkened Fiction

Bonus Contest entry-
a contestant
In The Wolf and the Seven Kids the fangmon was Greedy for not only did he want to eat the sheepmon he was full of the greed to gain more money as to want to sell their fur after he would eat them. In Hansel and Gretel the witchmon was Gluttonous for she wanted to make the boy as fluffy as a muffin which led to witchmons ultimate demise from succumbing to her hunger she was sent into the oven herself. In The Griffin the Gryphomon was impressed by the boys wit and skills which covered her wrath. Gryphomon seemed to dislike those who were not witty and who did not have skill and would go into wrathful rage should she not be impressed. In Little Snow White was the princess was Slothful which caused the prince that came to help her stay alive to hate her and eventually flees from her when he realizes she wants to sleep her problems away but leads to the dwarfs making her their queen with no hesitation. In The Frog Prince the frogmon was Lustful and used the story to its advantage to gain a kiss. All he wanted was love to cover his pout and so he wanted to travel with the princess. In Goldilocks and the Three Bears the girl was envious for eating, sitting and sleeping on their beds and ended up causing them to get angry at her and eat her up after they lashed out at her with hurtful words. Now it is better not to yearn for what a bear owns. The narrator is full of Pride. He was condemned for creating work that had a cold-blooded truth. His brother wanted a sugar-coated happiness. They would try to get over the difference but the kind one grew sick and met death. The bad one had killed the kind one because of his Pride as a writer in order to be able to write his stories with no problems.

Sins For Each Story And Sin Of Narrator
Wolf and the Seven Kids: Greed
Hansel and Gretel: Gluttony
The Griffin: Wrath
Little Snow White: Sloth
The Frog Prince: Lust
Goldilocks and the Three Bears: Envy
Narrator: Pride

Belonging to none other than... ultimatemk!!!!  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff