Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Concluded] Digi Xros - Mix, Match, & Multiply Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:59 pm
As the days and weeks wore on, Hanumon continued to grow until he reached his maximum height and his fur began to turn white. Black pants, boots, gloves, and a jacket eventually covered much of his body. Various gold and silver accessories gradually formed on him as well until finally a golden diadem covered his forehead and gold bound silver staff materialized before him to signal the completion of his transformation into Gokuwmon. When this happened the beast man's mind became flooded with the memory of a busty female monk digimon adorned with sutras and prayer beads. However, the memory that returned to him was not a happy one.

Gokuwmon remembered being chained to the wall of a cavern against his will as a wicked digimon, who Shiro would know as Duskmon, slaughtered the female monk digimon and then came before him to remove the diadem that restrained Gokuwmon's power. The instant it was removed, the destructive power had welled up inside of him and transformed him into a terrible, blood thirsty monster. However, the corruption of that power had locked away his memories and caused him to become a willing servant of evil.

Now, however, he remembered small flashes of his time as the evil Gokumon. There had been factions within the Bagra Empire who felt that he threatened the power of their mighty emperor and had him sealed away along with his memories. That was, until he had been awakened again by Duskmon. And deceived by the very same evil warrior of darkness. But, when Duskmon had tricked him into attacking Shiro in the Machine Metropolis and he had been Data Drained by Shiro, the corruption that had taken hold of him had been neutralized and he had been transformed back into his original self. And now that he had finally grown back into his true form as Gokuwmon, he had also regained his lost memories.

As everything came flooding back to him, Gokuwmon clutched his forehead, but managed to hold up a hand to halt Shiro's digimon from approaching him to signal that he was okay, even if he was a bit overwhelmed by the sudden flood of lost memories. "Has it really been 500 years since I was imprisoned?" he asked of no one in particular as he also began to wonder if, perhaps, Sanzomon had been reborn after all that time.

He finally got back on his feet as he felt a slight twinge of something with his newly awakened magical senses that he hadn't felt before as Koemon or as Hanumon. With his memory restored, Gokuwmon knew that the sensation he was now feeling meant that there was a magical artifact somewhere close by. He turned to the other digimon that were with him. "I think I might have just discovered the location of the treasure we've been searching for..."

*~*~*~*~*

Meanwhile, the members of Xros Heart plus Kiriha and the rest of Blue Flare had decided to take a day off at one of the digital world's luxurious beaches. Crystal didn't mind the fact that doing so was going to cut into her training schedule since, for the next few days, she wasn't going to be properly equipped to handle that sort of training anyway. Yep, it was that time of the month when, being a hanyou, Crystal lost her youkai powers and became a regular human being. As such, she was more than willing to play it safe with the others.

She did have one complaint though. Why did the only swimsuit she had in the digital world have to be a silver bikini? That was what she got for letting Nene and Akari pick it out for her for that ridiculous swimsuit competition and the fact that the Monitamon supplied all the spare outfits. Crystal would have complained about it more, but she quickly distracted herself with the task of building a sandcastle to keep herself from getting too annoyed. Of course, it was also a way to keep herself occupied so that she didn't keep accidentally staring at Taiki while he didn't have a shirt on.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:01 pm
Shiro of course just continued laying there amongst the Renamonz unable to move in fear of touching something inappropriate, and eliciting anti-pervert measures against him, it took him a bit, before he had a brain wave, and proceeded to close his eyes once more ~Trace, On!~ with that, he created a clone of himself outside the tangled mess of fox and Shiro, and used the link between himself and his clone to physically bend space a bit, and swap the two between each other, and then dispelled the clone, sighing a bit while wiping his brow "okay, that was -way- too close.." he muttered, before looking around, seeing none of his other digimon nearby he went to go see how the search was going.

it took about an hour to reach one of the holes he sensed one of the Spirit digimon, Ranamon from his thoughts, mainly because he had to do motion exercises to get his limbs back working, even using a few minor sword katas with a wooden sword as he moved, once he reached the tunnel, he went inside, yawning a bit "oi... is anyone still here?"

Ranamon was about to respond in letting Gokuwmon lead the way, when she heard Shiro's voice, and called out "Hai Shiro-kun! we're in here, and i think we're getting close to what you're looking for!"

Shiro nodded and lightly wandered in, using a bit of prana to summon Agnimon's armor, and created a small fireball enough to make light, and went down the tunnel, joining the others in about half an hour later "yo."

Dorulumon turned his drill away and raised an eyebrow "good to see you're feeling better... are you alright?"

Shiro nodded, looking a bit sad, but it was for how he had treated everyone "ah.. i am, the only thing i guess wrong.. is i just wish i could have helped Grappleomon more..."

V-Mon just wandered over and jumped up onto Shiro's shoulder "no worries Shiro buddy! i'm sure Grappleomon will revive one day in the future, as well as all the digimon that got caught in the crossfire here."

shiro nodded, not even wincing as he smiled hopefully "yeah.. i guess that's true enough, i do hope to see Grappleomon again." he then looked to Gokuwmon, raising an eyebrow, before pulling out his Xros Loader and analyzing the digimon, and doing a minor whistle "interesting... i take it this form is your real form Gokuwmon, or should i say, Koemon?"  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:18 pm
"That would seem so," Gokuwmon nodded in response to Shiro's question. "After I regained this form, I also recovered my past memories. I know you have seen what I have seen and the one responsible for transforming me into that abomination you fought back in the Machine Metropolis is the same digimon whose deception also caused me to come after you in that corrupted form. It would seem that Duskmon has given us a common enemy." Then he pointed down the tunnel. "And after these revelations were made clear to me I began to sense something up ahead. I believe we are close to the treasure you have been tasked with finding."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:50 pm
Shiro nodded, frowning lightly "i see.. another reason to tack onto why i need to just go ahead and maul Duskmon the nest time i see that arch-b*****d.." he then focused on the task at hand, and closed an eye, also feeling the energy as he smiled "we are close... hang on, i'll see if can't punch us through here..." he muttered, walking over to the wall, and then muttered 'trace, on.' before summoning the Grand Hammer, which caused Dorulumon and Ranamon to quickly back up, but he merely said 'Goldion Hammer...' before moving to tap the wall 'Hikari Ni Nare...' was chanted, and a small blast of energy occurred, causing the path to open ahead of them quite a bit into a dark hollow room, light particles turning into digital data shortly after as Shiro nodded lightly, and dismissed the grand hammer.

Dorulumon blinked, and sweatdropped at Shiro "why haven't you used that in your previous fights, or told Gigasmon how to?"

Shiro shrugged lightly "in that state it's way too powerful, that's why i stick to using it for it's growth springing capabilities and the Grand Crusher.. if i switched it to Goldion Hammer, or Goldion Crusher mode.. things die." he sighed lightly "just leave it at that i will only use it on inanimate objects we need to clear out of the way."

Ranamon nodded lightly while looking ahead, seeing nothing but a dull green color in the room, and headed in first. Shiro and Dorulumon followed with V-Mon and the Chibimonz shortly after as he looked around the room, seeing depictions of various powerful wind digimon in paintings, as well as Fairymon and her beast form Shutumon.

V-Mon just whistled looking around "so where's this stone we're looking for? this might be a big room but it shouldn't be too hard to find."

Dorulumon spoke up once more "only if the gem isn't small enough we'd overlook it."

Shiro chuckled a bit, and kept an eye closed so he could focus on the image Fairymon was providing in his mind's eye, and one ye oen looking around and taking details in.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:04 pm
Gokuwmon simply closed his eyes and felt for the magical energy that the gem was emitting. He brought his hand up to point to where the sensation was strongest before he even opened them again. "There it is," he spoke softly so that his voice wouldn't echo too loudly through the large cavern.

*~*~*~*~*

Duskmon stood before the viewing monitor observing Shiro's progress as well as the latest activity from Xros Heart. At the moment, it didn't look like he would be able to do much to hinder either group since Gokuwmon now viewed him as an enemy and he even with the power of Lowemon, Kaiser Leomon, and Reichmon that he had rebuilt within himself, he wasn't sure he could handle the combined power of Xros Heart and Blue Flare without some serious muscle to back him up. And, after everything he had thrown at Shiro, powerful subordinates of that caliber were unfortunately in short supply. It looked like he was just going to have to wait for Shiro to finish fulfilling the trials of the elemental warriors so that Tactimon might finally go out to recruit him so that they could launch a joint attack on the Digimon King along with the rest of Xros Heart and Blue Flare.

"I guess I'll just remain on standby for now unless anything else comes up," he muttered to himself.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:29 pm
Shiro looked to where Gokuwmon was pointing, and nodded, feeling the mystical energies of wind he lightly looked around, before shrugging, and lightly formed a few blades that looked more like metallic nightsticks via tracing, and using some precision, fired them to create a step-ladder of sorts up to the gem.

Ranamon giggled lightly "you must have an idea for everything using that wierd ability you have."

Shiro just rolled his eyes lightly, sighing "can't help it, i've always tried to be self sufficient." he chuckled and smiled a bit lightly "Dorulumon, can i trust you to keep a Dorulu Tornado ready in case i slip?"

Dorulumon nodded lightly, sighing "sure, though i might have to be careful in case i accidentally tear up the place with it."

Shiro nodded, and walked over to the makeshift ladder, lightly testing each rung, before starting to scurry on upwards, lightly landing height-wise to where the picture of Fairymon was, apparently holding the Jade heart as he nodded "perfect.. it's the real one alright." he then lightly reached out, and proceeded to grip onto it and pull it out, untill sharp winds started forming from the heart and slicing at Shiro's hand and arm causing him to let go, and the heart to dim in it's glow while he held his injured hand close to his body, frowning "well that's great..."

Fairymon whistled innocently within Shiro's mind lightly "did i forget to mention it must choose it's owner? oops." she then giggled playfully while looking up to the watery surface far above.

Shiro of course twitched an eyebrow hearing that, before using the injured hand to rasp the em once more, taking the pain while pulling it out, some of the blood finally dripping partly onto the gem, which caused it to flash brightly for a moment, before the gem calmed down, making Shiro raise an eyebrow "... testing the blood? wierd..." he muttered, before climbing down slowly, holding his hurt arm to his body while being careful going back down one armed and all, muttering something about how he always gets hurt.

Dorulumon just shook his head "looks like Fairymon forgot to mention something, given Shiro's only using one arm..."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:47 pm
"It would seem that the gem has a will of its own," Gokuwmon observed as he watched Shiro straining to make his descent using only one arm. He didn't comment on the scent of blood that had filled the cavern. Shiro might have been injured, but it didn't seem to him that the boy had been hurt too badly and he still seemed strong enough to make it back down on his own.

*~*~*~*~*

It was somehow decided that Deckerdramon Float Mode would make for an excellent diving platform so that the members of Xros Heart and Blue Flare could swim out past where the waves were crashing with relative ease. Crystal was probably the least comfortable about the idea given that even if she had her youkai powers, she still wouldn't have been an especially strong swimmer and the ocean could be an unpredictable place. Even more so given that this was the ocean in the digital world. As such, she decided to remain on shore with the girls to watch the boys make fools of themselves jumping off of Deckerdramon into the water. It wasn't long before it turned into a contest to see who could pull off the craziest stunts before hitting the water. It might have been fairly obvious who was going to win except for the fact that some of the digimon were also joining in.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:04 pm
Shiro of course sighed, and landed back on the ground, lightly putting the gem in a pouch he traced at his side, and proceeded to create some bandages for the hand for now "will of it's own indeed... either way it should be a valuable asset for any wind elemental digimon to empower, or if i need to use wind to attack or something."

V-Mon nodded lightly, rubbing his chin a bit "meaning Fairymon would receive a definite boost."

Dorulumon lightly nodded, feeling a tug on his energy as well "as well as myself, despite the fact i use drills to attack, my strongest attack -is- a wind element move."

Ranamon lightly giggled a bit and just sighed lightly "well, once we're out of here we should call the others back, and discuss our plans of moving on.. given i have a gift for Shiro as well that needs to be found.. and i'm sure gigasmon and Wolfmon also need to give theirs."

Shiro shook his head "let's not forget i have to revive Fairymon..." of course, he checked mentally with a ~that is if i pass?~ he heard a giggle and felt a mental equivalent of a nod, before Shiro sighed" after that, i guess it's just up for wandering the digital world again."  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:30 pm
"It is my desire to track down Duskmon so that I might be able redeem myself for all the misdeeds I have done under his command," Gokuwmon commented. "But I suppose since I have no way of knowing where to start looking for him, wandering the digital world isn't a terrible way to start."

*~*~*~*~*

The antics of the boys performing ever more elaborate diving maneuvers off of Deckerdramon were suddenly halted when a beautiful and extremely well endowed humanoid female digimon rose up from the waves to converse with the big crocodile the boys were using as a diving platform. At the sight of the digimon called Venusmon, both Taiki and Kiriha blushed profusely while at the same time Zenjirou actually got a nosebleed.

"Mm," Venusmon smiled brightly as she stretched her graceful arms over her head drawing even more attention to her ample bosom. "There's so much love in the air I just couldn't stay away any longer!" She inclined her head to Deckerdramon. "You seem well, my old friend. And look at all the adorable humans you've brought with you
heart "

And yes, her dialogue was literally punctuated with a heart.

At this point, Zenjirou had fainted and had almost fallen overboard except for the fact that Ballistamon was there to grab him.

"Come on, I have to meet the girls too!" Venusmon waved for Deckerdramon to follow her back to shore. Once there, she immediately started gushing as she took one look at Nene and winked knowingly at Kiriha. "Oh my, aren't you just the cutest couple
heart " This earned him a knowing smile from Taiki which only caused Kiriha to blush even harder. Of course, the Venusmon looked to Crystal and Akari, before glancing back at Taiki with a playful smile. "Careful now, love triangles can be dangerous!" She looked back to the two girls and winked at them as well. "Although, I can certainly see why you girls like the indecisive little cutie heart " And then she cast her gaze over to the KO-ed form of Zenjirou. "And it looks like that poor boy hasn't been having much luck with love quite yet."

Shoutmon, of course, facefaulted after watching all that so that he fell down in front of Deckerdramon, now standing on the beach again. "She a friend of yours or something?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:48 pm
Shiro lightly blinked, and then suddenly shuddered, before having to wipe away a nosebleed out of the ordinary, causing Ranamon to raise an eyebrow at Shiro's sudden wierdness, causing him to sweatdrop "something tells me i should be glad i'm not with team Xros Heart.. which comes to mind, i guess our little rag tag group doesn't have a name does it?"

V-Mon raised an eyebrow lightly "uh... alright, but what's with the nosebleed?"

Shiro just blinked, and lbushed lightly "honestly, i have -no- clue." he said waspishly, though it could be the fact that Fairymon commented on something -not- so children friendly, so he decided to keep his mouth shut on the subject while leading everyone out of the cave before he did something really stupid.

once outside, Dorulumon volunteered to go get the others working from the other end of the mountain while Ranamon went over and drenched the Renamonz to wake them up, only to be chased around by large blasts of Diamond Storms, and causing shiro all the while to sweatdrop as the Jinmonz, and others patrolling also shwoed up due to the ruckus, Mercuremon speaking first "did something happ-- oh. Ranamon did the watery wakeup call again i see." he sweatdropped, before looking to Shiro, smiling in his own way "i see you're awake, m'ilord.. that's good to hear, when will we be moving out?"

Shiro nodded, sighing as he looked upwards "soon as MailBirdramon says he's ready to go, the Renamonz stop chasing ranamon around, and i revive Fairymon." he said, moving off to get ready to do the Spiritual Revival.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:44 pm
"Hm, I don't remember any Xros Heart, but perhaps while you're at it you might be able to think up a suitable name so that others will know who they are addressing when they see your team," Gokuwmon added as Shiro discussed their plans with the warrior of metal. At least he wouldn't have to become a stowaway in order to travel with Shiro and his digimon this time around. In fact, now that he had regained his true form, Gokuwmon had his own means of flying if he chose to use it.

*~*~*~*~*

"Venusmon is a friend and fellow guardian deity of love," explained Deckerdramon.

"So that's Venus like the Roman goddess of love," Akari observed.

"The very same," Venusmon confirmed.

"So that means you're one of the Olympus Twelve," Crystal realized.

"It sounds like someone has done their research," Venusmon applauded.

Of course, as exciting as the identity of this new digimon who had joined them at the beach was, there were certain other facts that had come to light that were also clashing for the collective attention of the group. First, and foremost being...

"So you guys are actually a couple now?!" Akari exclaimed regarding Nene and Kiriha. The latter was, of course, already blushing pretty hard because of Venusmon's comment, but Akari getting in on the act also elicited some blushing from Nene who could already see that even more gushing would be forth coming. "Wow! I can just picture it! You guys really are a good match for each other!" Thankfully, Akari was able to restrain herself from becoming like Venusmon and refrained from punctuating things with hearts, although if you listened closely enough you could certainly hear them forming in the background.

Taiki glanced over at Kiriha. "So then it's true?"

"It just kind of happened, okay?" Kiriha rubbed his nose and quickly looked away from Taiki.

"Venusmon is never wrong when it comes to matters of the heart," Deckerdramon explained proudly.

So then what she said about Akari and Crystal, Taiki thought as he fought to control his internal monologue. I know Crystal said she liked me, but I didn't think she really meant it like that. Naturally, he already kind of suspected as much from Akari with the way she acted around him. But then, neither had gotten too upset when Venusmon mentioned it so maybe he wasn't in quite as much trouble as he thought.

Venusmon noticed the worried expression on Taiki's face and gave him a reassuring smile that, coming from her, caused him to start blushing all over again. "You don't have to worry about it too much. The redhead might get a little bit jealous sometimes, but that's because she feels very strongly about you and wants to make sure you don't settle for less than you deserve. As long as you make your feelings clear, the blond won't give you any trouble at all since she is able to give love freely, but finds it more difficult to take it for herself so she doesn't expect anything in return."

Taiki felt some relief knowing that he probably wouldn't get beat up too much over it, but at the same time what Venusmon had said about Crystal just felt kind of sad. It wasn't as if he was completely indifferent to her, but of course he had been around Akari a whole lot longer so the dynamic that he had with her was something he was much more comfortable with. Then again, that just confirmed the fact that Venusmon had called him indecisive.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:38 pm
Shiro nodded as he listened to the wise monkey digimon "indeed, not to mention i'm not exactly... fond of being lumped in with everyone else, and just want to be myself, my own person." he said, while lightly checking to make sure he was far enough from everyone to still be in hearing range yet not send them flying once Fairymon's revival started.

Mercuremon pondered things while snapping his fingers "how about Team Shinryuken? it kind of fits given your strongest Digi-Xros so far, as well as your unusual abilities called Tracing."

Gabumon brought up a paw and gave a so-so motion "ehh.. i've heard better, honestly, why not one based on Shiro himself? besides, 'True Dragon Blade' would probably annoy Crystal a bit much."

Kudamon pondered on it from Guilmon's head, and smiled" why not team Phantom Fox? or Gen'ei Kitsune, if we're going for a name based on Shiro."

Agnimon pondered it over while chuckling a bit, nodding "that actually works for me, how about you Shiro?"

Shiro had been focusing on the d-Scanner, which began glowing softly in a pale green color, the symbol for wind forming on it as he opened an eye, his eyes switching to the same color "Phantom Fox... it would imply i'm stealthy, but eh... honestly i think it works, we can design our little flag later, given i heard from Taiki that supposedly Blue Flare and Xros Heart have their own symbols." he then continued focusing his energy, which came in abundance at the moment "the time for flying through the skies is now... roaring gales, splitting breezes, gentle gusts, spiraling Tornadoes... when calm you are comforting, when angered you are as fierce as a hurricane..." he took a deep breath, and proceeded to do the usual stance he does when pressing both the Xros Loader and D-Scanner together at their open ports "Spiritual Revival... come forth Warrior of wind! FAIRYMON!" both devices shined brightly, before the symbol for wind appeared in front of Shiro, unfortunately for him Fairymon was revived pointing at him ,which resulted in her tackle-glomping Shiro and cuddling into his body, making him nosebleed as well as @.@ from getting such treatment.

Dorulumon just shook his head sweatdropping while seeing the fuming Renamonz and annoyed looking Ranamon "oh brother... i wonder if there's anyone else who has girl troubles like him..." (OOC: *Tenchi and Ranma both sneeze violently*)  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:31 pm
Gokuwmon could only stand there and sweatdrop as he watched Shiro get assaulted with affection from Fairymon. It seemed that it wasn't just foxes who had that sort of reaction to him.

*~*~*~*~*

Venusmon squatted down to poke Zenjirou's cheek. "Now then, what to do about this one. He's easily overstimulated so he might just faint again if we wake him."

"That sounds like Zenjirou alright," Zapmon agreed.

An awkward silence had fallen over the rest of the humans. For one thing, it was extremely difficult for any of them to gather their thoughts in a coherent fashion when they were in various stages of trying to stave off their blushing. For another thing, it was even harder when the cause of the aforementioned blushing fits was still right there with them and liable to say more that would just set them off again. Naturally, Venusmon didn't actually have to say anything because she had already done enough to get them thinking about it all on their own.

Crystal's immediate reaction to the uncomfortable, incredibly self conscious atmosphere was to quickly snatch up her clothes and disappear into one of the changing rooms so that she could at least retain some dignity by not having to sit around scantily clad in a bikini that already made her fairly uncomfortable to begin with. At least she might feel a little bit better about being all flustered and embarrassed once she was dressed.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:54 pm
Shiro just finally got up with Fairymon still clung to him, even kissing his cheek causing him to blush heavily, before shaking his head "ano... anyway." took Agnimon's hand to help him up as the others arrived, Coronamon now glared a bit more fully at Fairymon and starting to get a bit of a fiery aura around her body ominously.

Kudamon sighed, and looked to Coronamon "take a chill pill, i figured this would happen with Fairymon, besides.. it makes sense somewhat, she's closer to shiro than we and the renamonz are, in fact, i think only Ranamon and Fairymon truly understand how he thinks."

Coronamon just glared at Kudamon "oh come on, don't tell me you're wanting to lose to those scantily clad hussies!" of course this got deathglares from afforementioned spirits.

Shiro of course just raised his arms placatingly "oi oi.. that's enough everyone, please?" he sighed, and looked at Coronamon lightly "right now i don't think we -can- focus on things like relationships, even if we can rest here, it won't be long before Duskmon or whoever is in cahoots with him to come after us again, so at this point we should worry about safety."

Coronamon backed down, at least until Kudamon whispered something into her ear, making her go red and lbushing harder than her fur can hide, and all shiro caught was something close to 'harem' which made him cough and splutter a bit before blushing deeply.

Fairymon just giggled at Shiro's somewhat innocence and just sighed, resting her head (much to the other females aside from Ranamon's ire) on his shoulder before speaking "so what's the plan Shiro-koi? where do you want to head next?"

Shiro of course kept silent about the 'koi part, given how many female fury death glares Fairymon was getting "ano.. i guess we should head for someplace with a sea i guess, Ranamon mentioned a gift?"

Ranamon lightly nodded while keeping the deathglare light on Fairymon "actually there is a place, has any of the digimon native to here heard of Cardmon Island?"

Kudamon pondered it, before nodding "it's an island to the southeast of here actually, very much southeast." she frowned lightly "apparently the cardmonz there create cards that supposedly are usable to augment digimon but i don't know how."

shiro blinked, hearing that tidbit "augment digimon.. you mean Digi-Modify cards tamers use?" he asked, holding up one card in particular: the Chou SHinka Plugin-W Crystal gave him.

kudamon nodded, going wide-eyed "exactly like those! meaning you and Crystal could totally use having a Cardmon or two with you!"  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:08 am
"It sounds like we've picked out a destination we can all agree on," Gokuwmon commented as he began to gather clouds around his feet until they eventually lifted him up off the ground as they became his Kintoun. He was ready to accompany Shiro and his digimon, the newly established team Gen'ei Kitsune, once they were prepared to depart.

*~*~*~*~*

When Crystal emerged from the changing room the others were still right where she left her, although Nene and Akari had mostly recovered and it was just Taiki and Kiriha who couldn't seem to a get a hold of themselves at the moment. As such, Taiki didn't immediately notice that there was a beach ball falling toward him until it bounced up off his head and fell onto the sand in front of him.

"Eh?" he glanced down in confusion. "Where did that come from?"

"Where else? I found it," Crystal answered with a grin. "I figured we can all use a diversion to help get our minds off things."

Zapmon hovered toward her partner with an obvious look of surprise on her face. "And here I thought you were going go turn tail and run away because you couldn't cope with all the attention."

"Yeah," Crystal agreed. "I thought I was going to make a run for it, but then I'm just too damn stubborn to let myself get pushed around by my emotions."

Zapmon grinned at her. "That's the Crystal Mizuka I know."

Kiriha leaned over to snatch up the beach ball and casually tossed it over at Zenjirou so that it bounced off of his face. Quite remarkably, doing so had the desired effect. Zenjirou regained consciousness.

"What happened? Where did that impossibly beautiful vision disappear to?" he got back on his feet without missing a beat. Then he spotted Venusmon and immediately got down on his hands and knees, bowing dramatically in front of her. "I am your humble servant!"

Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games