Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
|[ Kumo ○ Chat ○ Room ]| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TrafalgarHyozo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:17 pm
Lanfaer

can i do flashback training posts? or does the 4 post rule still apply there

AD Reaper Elyse

sorry, post coming soon!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:25 pm
Lanfaer
Yep! As far as post order goes, you guys choose as you like.

However! There are limitations on training. Before the enemies arrive, you are limited to 4 "posts" for training per post. So make them count. Once enemies arrive, you will only be able to do 2 "posts" per post of training. This is to reflect the stress of the situation and the flow of time.

Any questions?

Naw, seems pretty clear cut. So training whilst fighting, eh? Should be interesting. We'll hit the ground running.  

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

TrafalgarHyozo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:27 pm
Lanfaer

jk, misread your original post  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:29 pm
TrafalgarHyozo

It's cool just a heads up since i wasn't sure if you knew. Also I think it factors for any post even if it's in reference to a flash back post like you and i did earlier. So Im not sure how many turns between all of use we'll get trough before Lan sends some goons to come get use. So like any techs you can learn under 4 posts i'd get out of the way first. (which unless out most B and some C rank stuff.)

Anyway in this thing I'm gonna be mostly good for support since i don't have my two main means of attack in my weapon and puppets.

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:49 pm
AD Reaper Elyse
Lanfaer
Yep! As far as post order goes, you guys choose as you like.

However! There are limitations on training. Before the enemies arrive, you are limited to 4 "posts" for training per post. So make them count. Once enemies arrive, you will only be able to do 2 "posts" per post of training. This is to reflect the stress of the situation and the flow of time.

Any questions?

Naw, seems pretty clear cut. So training whilst fighting, eh? Should be interesting. We'll hit the ground running.

If you are actually trying to kill the people, you can't train. However, if fighting is going on around you guys then you are restricted to two posts. :3

That's a guild rule I cannot circumvent. So if you're going to engage the enemy directly, you can't train. I had that problem when fighting Samuru with Wanryoku, who wanted to full out battle while training. Got told I couldn't.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:59 pm
Lanfaer
If you are actually trying to kill the people, you can't train. However, if fighting is going on around you guys then you are restricted to two posts. :3

That's a guild rule I cannot circumvent. So if you're going to engage the enemy directly, you can't train. I had that problem when fighting Samuru with Wanryoku, who wanted to full out battle while training. Got told I couldn't.

Oh~, alright. So no training at all if you're directly going for their head or something like that, but if it's more like you're testing you abilties to work up to something it's okay for just two posts as a limit.  

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:13 pm
AD Reaper Elyse
Lanfaer

Oh~, alright. So no training at all if you're directly going for their head or something like that, but if it's more like you're testing you abilties to work up to something it's okay for just two posts as a limit.

My goal is that the people training shouldn't be in any physical contact with the enemy. The goal was to ensure you learn techniques to use to fight or work together and fight. So if you come in physical contact with them, it's considered a fight, not training. Personally, I would focus on using each other to train and learn, so it's easier to role play. Also, because a "spar" that ends in a draw can be claimed as a mission to increase your stamina // Chakra :3

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:22 pm
Lanfaer
AD Reaper Elyse
Lanfaer

My goal is that the people training shouldn't be in any physical contact with the enemy. The goal was to ensure you learn techniques to use to fight or work together and fight. So if you come in physical contact with them, it's considered a fight, not training. Personally, I would focus on using each other to train and learn, so it's easier to role play. Also, because a "spar" that ends in a draw can be claimed as a mission to increase your stamina // Chakra :3

that works. xp  

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:47 pm
Lanfaer
Yes, I have a question. When these guys die, whose gonna make puppets out of their innards?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:59 pm
Wolfe Whitehorn
Lanfaer
Yes, I have a question. When these guys die, whose gonna make puppets out of their innards?

If they die, you can do what you want with them~ Though remember, the order was to bring them back alive~

Mahaha~  

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:37 am
Alllllright.
There's a dangerous female getting all prettied up in the hall of the office...
Where should I post? xD

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:54 am
Amidst The Darkness
Alllllright.
There's a dangerous female getting all prettied up in the hall of the office...
Where should I post? xD

Erm... Good question. I guess the dojo or the residential district. If you go to the latter you'll probably be sent to the dojo to train by Wanryoku. If you go to train there's currently a rule in place:

There are limitations on training. Before the enemies arrive, you are limited to 4 "posts" for training per post. So make them count. Once enemies arrive, you will only be able to do 2 "posts" per post of training. This is to reflect the stress of the situation and the flow of time.

Welcome to Kumo though!

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:07 am
Tao-Benshin

Erm... Good question. I guess the dojo or the residential district. If you go to the latter you'll probably be sent to the dojo to train by Wanryoku. If you go to train there's currently a rule in place:

There are limitations on training. Before the enemies arrive, you are limited to 4 "posts" for training per post. So make them count. Once enemies arrive, you will only be able to do 2 "posts" per post of training. This is to reflect the stress of the situation and the flow of time.

Welcome to Kumo though!

Oh my, that should be interesting.
But, I guess I'm still at a loss here, because since I don't have a headband, I can't train anything other than my Kekkei Genkai techniques...
Right?

I'll be heading to the Dojo. Is there a posting order in place I should be aware of?
Thank you! Glad to be here. ^^

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:05 am
Amidst The Darkness

nah, feel free to jump in any time and meet my a*****e of a character. he's the only one at the dojo currently

Tao-Benshin

Lanfaer

also, i totally forgot about the rule about headbands and training xp i'm guessing i need to go back and change my previous training post to a bloodline training post?  

TrafalgarHyozo

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:53 am
Amidst The Darkness
TrafalgarHyozo

Desperate times call for desperate measures. The headband doesn't magically open a portal to where you can get the scrolls, so for now its an exception, since the village is basically under attack. You are allowed to train anything for now. After the event ends, you will be required to get a headband before continuing or receiving any promotions.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games