Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:36 pm

The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

"Anyone wanna get a general idea of how today is going to go before I shut myself up in that room again. Man, that internet thing is awesome." Jenos said cheerily as he began shuffling his cards in anticipation.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:42 pm

"Eh, the internet's not so hot." Star said with a shrug, and to her it wasn't as it had been the only means, most of her life, to communicate with the outside world. To her, talking to real people in the open was new and exciting.

Raining Eri

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:08 pm

"Cryogon, huh? Hmm..." Draco had to think on it for a second. The name's definitely different, and it does make sense. Kinda sounds cool, too. "I like it! Cryogon it is, then!" He then had another thought. "Now, what to do for a... Ah, I'll figure something out later for a costume, unless you don't think I'd need one."
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:15 pm

Danielle headed off to the police station and sat at her small desk, feet propped up as she started reading some of the new crimes that were going on today.

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:59 pm

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena smiled. "Glad you like the name." She looked Draco over and shook her head. "No, I don't think you need a costume. You'll stand out no matter what. Like Beast Boy did. And I mean that as a complement." She waved a hand, and the comm units that still sat by the main monitor screen flew to hover in front of Jenos, Star, and Ghost. "These are how we'll stay connected when one or all of us are away from the Tower. Or if we become separated at any time."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:13 pm

Nick got up out of bed, still feeling tired. He didn't know what he wanted to do today. Play Skyrim? Hang with Molly? Maybe go out and hunt? He had so many choices and didn't know what to choose. He sighed, getting changed. He checked the time and figured that Molly might be up. He was about to knock, but he then remembered that other girl was there too and he didn't know if she was awake. He then knocked, but not too loud but loud enough to let Molly hear it.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:18 pm

Star took her communicator, smiling and looking it over before saying, "Thanks. This is so exciting!"
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:23 pm

Jenos took the communicator and put it in his pocket. "So what's the plan for today?" he asked simply, finishing off his sixth cup of coffee.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:27 pm

Draco polished off what was left of his coffee. "I think we just have to sit and wait for the system to show us evidence of a disturbance. Ain't that how the old Titans did it?"
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:33 pm

"Well, could some of us wander while we're waiting for this disturbance? I'd like to get acquainted with the city." Star said before this led her to another thought. "I can't fly, how do I get off the island?"

Raining Eri

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:41 pm

"I believe, and Ghost you may or may not have found this out, but in addition the the food and other equipment our predecessors left, the original Titans left their, I believe it was called a T-Sub." Jenos said cheerily, if that thing was in disrepair Jenos and Ghost could probably get it working again. Other than that, the only ways off the island were through Draco and Rowena

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:45 pm

"A sub you say did you find anything else down there" Ghost asked since he spent most of his time fixing his costume up.

Xistund

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:48 pm

"The R-Cycle, C-Car, a bunch of random parts, and an old, busted up scooter. During my first fit of caffeine induced insanity, I pondered trying to build a robot with some of the stuff. Then I stopped when I realized I knew nothing about advanced mechanics." Jenos said sheepishly.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:50 pm

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

"There's also the T-Jet," Rowena said. "The T-Sub's in the basement garage, and the T-Jet's on the landing pad on the top floor. Just above the floor with our rooms." She pulled up an image of the Tower's blueprints on the main monitor screen.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:51 pm

Draco looked over to Star. "Y'know, I'd be more than happy to take ya over there. I could show you around. After all, I lived on the streets the last few years." He smiled, using his tail to pour himself another cup of coffee.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games