Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Mortal Instruments Guild
mortal instruments rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:37 pm
Proper raised an eyebrow, wondering what kind of things this women did to gaven.
" she must be a fierce women to have you cowed." he said, amusement in his voice. " don't worry, I'll keep my comments totally empty."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:08 pm
Gaven rolled his eyes not sure he believed the warlock or not. He headed inside past some woman getting pedacures as he moved to the back of the spaw. There was gossip all over the place as woman chirped. They diden't seme to notice them at all. Gaven was glad of it as he pushed into a back room.

A Woman sat a desk crunching numbers on an abbicus. Her fingers danced up and down as she did calculations. " ...I think its time to get a calculator Miss. Dis-tin or atleast a computer maybe even a secretary would help " Gaven.

Dis-tin looked up her heratiage was from the land of the rising sun. Her skin was a parllor white almost paler then Gavens marbel skin. She smiled at the vampire her face framed by long black hair that trailed to the floor. Her cloths were old fashion as she stood up she wore a simple kimono and obi. Something stood out tho about her as did with all warlocks. A set of what looked to be Rams horns curled out from her head on either side. They curlled down just over her normel looking ears. " Mr. Luxintri ,I'm old fashion you know better then to scold me on my nature " she said pleasently getting up. Dis-tin snapped her fingers her obi disappeared. The woman stood about six foot wearing a pencil skirt and a white blous. Her black hair still trailing behind her on the ground. Dis-tin moved over grabbing either side of Gavens cheeks and pitching them " Oh my little batty pie pumpkin come to do more experamints with me. " She said in baby talk enjoying his annyance. " My little durable test subject,I've missed you." the warlock told gaven then noticed proper. His black wings drew her attention " KAWAII KAWAII!!! " Dis-tin exclaimed moving over to proper grabing his cheeks to. " Your so adorable ! look at your little wings sweet little bird" Dis-tin greeted proper as she hugged him strooking his head. " awe ! he's cuter then you gaven "  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:25 pm
Proper just about died of embarresment when Dis-tin glomped him. Pulling away, he flashed a huge grin revealing deep dimples. He angled his wings so they turned silver.
" Hi! Im Proper, The High Warlock of Phoenix. Its nice to meet you." He said, hoping to manipulate her through his 'cuteness'.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:42 pm
" Don't be fooled he's trouble " Gaven said as he took a seat on a couch.

" I'm Dis-tin its nice to meet you " Dis-tin replied ignoring gavens slight. " So how has everything been gaven? " She asked still hugging proper.

" Being chased by things in hoodies...having my head beaten in by a werewolf, and being picked on by a warlock the usual. " Gaverocoh said as he watched the to. " Were looking for some demon rats to. "

Dis-tin nodded listening " I've heared about this little darling already " She said patting proper on the head. " I don't know many details just that there looking for him. " She said summoning up a cup of blood for gaven to drink " you must be thirsty. "

Gaven nodded having been cut short from his previous meal. He picked up the glass and took a drink.  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:13 pm
Proper squinted at the warlock lady, wondering which warlock Gaven was referring to.
" So what do you do around here, madam?" He said, laying on the flattery. " This place seems very high-end. You must be very succesful. And they say that good looks and brains dont go together. But I must say, you pull it off fabulously!" he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:06 pm
" The spa infront brings in exstra money and provides cover" She explained pointing to the door. " They don't know this room is here and even they stumbled upon it they would forget seeing it the moment they left. Only down worlders are welcome past that door way." Dis-tin pointed and kept glancing at gaven expentently every now and then. She noticed it was starting to make the vampire nervious so she looked to proper. Her hands slid from Proper and back to the abbicus on the desk. " My other business is aiding who ever has the funds to get assistence from a warlock in downworld. "

" she forgot to mention shes a clutz and has messed a few people up. " Gaverocoh had to warn knowing perfectly well why Dis-tin would never be the high warlock of chicago. " So if people are desprit enough to come to her then she gets buisness. "

" I laced your blood with a potion enjoy " Dis-tin said with a glare and looked back to proper. " So , Your a warlock to. alphones called and said you needed help. People are looking for you and have your sister prim. poor thing. " She said softly. " Your sister will be used in the future against you. I've read it in the stars. Nothing else is clear as far as that. "

" what did you do it me !? " Gaven paniced ditching the cup of blood as he took personal inventory of himself. Everything seemed to be in place. Dis-tin must have been bluffing because nothing happend " Lier...cheat" He snapped.

" I don't lie " Dis-tin said with a smile watching gaven stumble back and knock a shelf from the wall. He soon felt bones cracking in his body and he slid down the wall slumping to the floor. " Don't worry about him he'll be fine. I could tell he likes you the way he snaps at you. "  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:23 pm
Proper sighed, his eyes getting distant.
" I've seen it as well. Pain. Fire." proper visibly shook the visions off. Instead, turning his focus to gaven he said, " will I have to carry him out?" he tried for nonchalance but knew he was blushing from her comment about gaven liking him.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:39 pm
" possibly depends ...'She' will be lighter " Dis-tin said sitting on the couch. " Sit down , We have to talk " She said patting a spot next to her. " The people after you are very crafty. Just last night three warlocks were found dead in their homes. They had wings like yourself not exsactly the same,but still. Who ever is looking for you is asuming your going to be hidding amoung your own kind." Dis-tin went on . " So becareful ...avoid other warlocks with wings.....I've been doing some research to. I'm speculating when ,I say this ,but ...your sister and you are a key componenet in some grander plan. No one would go threw all the trouble of chasing you if you weren't. If they need you alive then their going to sacrafice you. So if your caught alive death will soon fallow. Your sister is alive because your alive. But ,I'm worried about warlocks being found dead...they may not need you alive which means your sister could already be dead. complicated stuff. "  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:12 pm
User Image
"Which hallway did those two go down?" Akahana huffed to herself. She had followed them down into the hotel, out of the building, through the streets and into the spa, keeping her distance. Knowing that Proper and Gaven would get themselves tangled up in the Downworld, she had glamoured herself beforehand so that she wouldn't stand out.
"Excuse me, are you in need of assistance?" Akahana stiffened and turned to find one of the spa workers behind her. Being able to see her meant that she was a downworlder. Akahana smiled nervously, shaking her head and walked away hurriedly.
She continued to scan the rooms, staying out of the way of any workers passing by. "Spa," she thought to herself. "A nice touch."
Eventually she came across a room with an open doorway, the doors bigger and grander than the rest. She peeked inside and saw Proper and another women talking, their backs to her.
She listened in as they spoke about Proper's sister and the dangers they'd face ahead.
Akahana knew that she'd be discovered anyway.. unsure if she should expose herself sooner or later. Seeing Gaven out on the floor, she tried to get Proper's attention.
"Proper!" Akahana whispered as loudly but somehow as quietly as she could.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:49 am
Proper nodded,
" I assumed as much. When I arrived in Boston I was attacked...I do know who is after me at least. They had rune tattoos and carried seraph blades. I just wish I knew why someone would want Prim and I. We never did anything to draw attention to ourselves." He said. His ears twitched as he heard a hissing sound, but he put it out of his mind for the moment.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:52 am
User Image
Akahana facepalmed and slid to the ground in frustration. "Diyos ko Proper, why are you so deaf?" she said aloud.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:25 am
" But there not shadowhunters...or atleast that woulden't make any sense seeing as the clave here is looking into the murders of the warlocks. Be so much easier if they could just take anyone. What is it about you that they want. Alphones asked you that same question and he said he that you diden't even know. So our biggest question is what for,but we've guessed at that. I've got a suggestion for you proper turn the tables and spy on them. or send one of your paty to spy on them. " Dis-tin suggested.

Gaverocoh groaned on the floor hearing an annoying voice stired the vampires senses. His mind was fogy as he got to his feet. " because your voice has made him go deaf...." His voice was unusualy high and soft.  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:15 pm
Proper looked oddly at Gaven, got a blank look on his face. Pointing towards the window, he froze whoever was spying on them. Walking over to the door, he looked out and saw Akahana. He smiled crookedly and picked her up. Carrying her into the office he sat her down.
"Dis-tin, this is the shadowhunter member of our merry band. Akahana, this is Dis-tin, Alphi's friend." He said, introducing them to each other.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:22 pm
"Its nice to meet you " Dis-tin greeted the shadow hunter " How are you this evening? "

Gaven felt strange as he took a seat on the couch again. " I'm not feeling alright thanks to you. " he snapped at Dis-tin having the voice of a girl. The vampire clamped a hand over his mouth. " What did you do to me ?"

" Oh Gaven your already moody turning into a woman should hardly be a shock for you. I needed to test a shap shifting potion for a client. your going to start to feel alot diffrent " Dis-tin said drawing her attention back to the two other guests .

The vampire diden't feel any diffrent his body haden't changed at all just his vocal folds.  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:17 pm
User Image
"It's nice to meet you too," Akahana said with a smile after Proper sat her down. As the woman, Dis-tin, told Gaven what she did to him, she tilted her head in confusion. She could have never imagined what Gaven would sound like as a girl, but know that she had she would never be able to forget it. Seeing him as a girl would only scar her memory more.
( Hahahaha! xD )

Mortal Instruments Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games