Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Mortal Recoil (Blood's Trial, Part II)**(finished) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:41 am
Spyke nods and follows Swift. He no longers wears his usually jacket instead he has on a commando uniform, a very strong bullet proof vest, a helmet with a communications device on it. His weapons include a shot gun, a longsword and a dagger. Behind Spyke were the Commandos, Hunter Sabre and Volk. Each one of them armed to the teeth. Roman had also showed up tired of waiting for Sciz. Spyke looks to Swift. "Remember, Blood will try something to make it look like he is the good guy, don't believe him...we will not kill him but arrest him and Sciz along with anyone who interferes no matter who they are." Spyke signals the Commandos to begin and all three of them fires their weapons at the cultists. "MAKE ROOM FOR THE KING GOT IT!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:41 am
S.M. dove for the nearest covor, pulling Spyke with him. "You fend off these cultists! I'll start on Blood!" S.M shouted as he jumped for the door of the house. With a mighty push from his wings, he broke the door dow., broke into a roll and aimed both his pistols straight at Blood, anger filling his eyes.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:51 am
((DmC anyone!!!))

Spyke nods. "Just remember do not lose your temper." He then proceeds to fight off the cultists using a mixture of shooting them with the shoot gun and cutting them down with the sword while doing acrobatic moves dodging their bullets. Hunter and the other Commandos continue mowing down any cultists in their path while Roman incaptitaes the rest with his sound waves then heads towards Blood's house intent on beating down Sciz.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:58 pm
Sciz lunged at S.M., knocking him to the ground, pinning his arms and legs to the ground. "Christ man, can't let a guy watch some television," Sciz said, unusally casual about the situation, "I'd expect Spyke to come in and pull this but my god.  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:30 pm
S.M. pulled his knees in and pried Sciz off of his and pistol-whipped him in the side of the head. He stood back up and aimed his guns once more. "You're dead, Blood. And Rain and Sciz, sorry to say, but you're under arrest." S.M. spoke sternly. The happy-go-lucky S.M. in his voice was seemingly gone.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:47 pm
Rain yelped as she was pulled to safety, and nodded at Blood's explanation. It was good enough for her, and even if it wasn't, there was no time to argue it, now. She pulled out Martini's gun, and took a quick look at the freaks with the guns, startled to see S.M. She shook her head, feeling trapped. But she was going to take Blood's side with this. She didn't know why, but she was. She sucked in a deep breath, and fired at Spyke first, aiming low so she wouldn't hurt him too bad, and immediately shot for S.M, trying to injure them enough to stop, but not to cause too much damage. She didn't know anyone else. She knew she wasn't good with a gun, so she carefully ducked around until she could get out of the area being fired at, trying to get to a good point where she could throw a few knives, aiming at their throats. She may not be good with a gun, but damned if she couldn't throw a knife with deadly accuracy.  

Serenla the Cat
Crew

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:01 pm
S.M. shot his wings in front of him and protected himself from the bullet. Fenikkusu's attributes left S.M. as he jumped out of him and tackled Rain, pinning her to the ground. "I'm not ******** around anymore, Blood. You've taken advantage of my trust and used it against me and that in unforgivable. You harmed my family in more ways than I dare count. And now that you're not a god, there's nothing to save you." S.M.'s pistol as still aimed dead center on Blood. With a pull of the trigger, there was a bang, and the shot was fired.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:21 pm
Rain struggled, squirming as she retrieved a knife. She stabbed at his arms, hoping to help Blood. She brought her knee up, and she didn't care if he was super powered up, if that didn't hurt, he couldn't be a male.

As she watched his finger tightened around the trigger, she suddenly bucked up, hoping to throw off his aim. She growled, suddenly becoming more fierce. Blood was all she had left, evil or not. She'd never let anyone know that, not after how she expressed her feelings for him, but he was. And she knew that was gonna come back around to bite her, maybe even today, but she wasn't gonna let go without a fight.

Serenla the Cat
Crew

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:31 pm
S.M.'s hand shook at the sudden toss of his guardian, causing the bullet to graze Bloods ear. "Rain! I don't want to fight you! I know he's your family, but if he doesn't die today, I won't have a family. All this b*****d's done is ******** up my life because he's bitchy that he has to be a normal person now!" S.M. continued to aim his pistol at Blood, but he was now staring at him. "You're just scared of me. Scared and jealous. You can't stand the fact that a mortal got your powers stripped from him. Well go ******** cry about it! If you were a man you'd accept your damned fate and not hurt others because of it!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:02 pm
Spyke dodges the bullet and calmly walks towards Rain and puts the gun to her head. "Rain, I'm not in a good mood...Blood had hurt my wife and sister in a way that he has to die for and I don't want to hurt you but if you get in my way...I will ******** kill you not even caring what happens afterwards."

Roman walks up to Sciz and grabs him by the head up and whispers in his ear. "This is what you get for hurting a woman." With out warning Roman delivers a super sonic scream right into Sciz's ear.

The Commandos continue to keep the cultists busy making sure none of them brother the king and Spyke.  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:14 pm
Sciz screamed, his ears bleeding with the force that was being shot in his ear, eventually being launched at the wall and landing with a thud. His head and ears bleeding, he struggled to get up. He giggled a bit, licking some of the blood that was running down his cheek. "Alright, you want a fight?" Sciz laughed maniacally, unsheathing his katana. "WELL YOU'VE GOT ONE!" He dashed at Roman, slashing wildly.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:22 pm
Roman dodges Sciz's attacks with ease and strums his guitar sending a blast of sound wave at Sciz. "For me...This fight will be a piece of cake." Spyke decides to do something about Sciz and in one quick move he shoots at Sciz's leg with the shotgun before pointing it at Rain's head again. "Sciz...take your beating like a man because once you get in prison...you won't be a man anymore if you catch my drift."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:36 pm
Sciz narrowly dodged the shotgun blast and sound wave, turning around and swiftly grabbing Spyke's shoulder, revealing a needle and jabbing it into him. "You've made a GRAVE mistake." He activated some mechanism using his other hand, then the needle started draining Spyke's energy into Sciz. "A VERY GRAVE MISTAKE!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:39 pm
Spyke pulls the needles out with some problems and stabs Sciz in the chest missing his heart by inch with the sword. "Focus on your fight." Roman grabs Sciz and throws him outside. "Stay out of other people's business."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:42 pm
Sciz kept his grip on Spyke, taking him out with him as Roman threw him outside. Another syringe shot into Spyke, continuing to drain his power. His skin started flaking off, revealing nothing but pure light. "Spyke, I swear to god if you and Swift do not leave immediately, I will TURN YOU BOTH INTO ******** DUST!"  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff