Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Old Friends, Old Magik [open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 2:12 pm
[*hugs back* I know. I'm sorry I'm being pissy. School drama, home drama, and friend drama. It gets to ya eventually.]  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 3:29 pm
(Im sorry i didnt contribute the past few days I had Finals in College so i had to devote my time into those. I rather pass my classes ya know. But its summer time for me so i have more time but Im still sorry for not being any help at all *Bows*)  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 8:26 pm
make-a-joke-of-it-all

[I think you're probably the one who would be most useful in getting those who asses are still in the country back in gear...]  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 11:39 am
Angel in my Dreams
make-a-joke-of-it-all

[I think you're probably the one who would be most useful in getting those who asses are still in the country back in gear...]

[Alright, I'll post. But I probably won't be able to until later on tonight, since I have a major migrane, and my mom is taking me to the doctors in just a minute. Just wanted to let you lot know that before anyone gets even more pissed off at me.]  

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 12:38 pm
I wonder why it always has to hurt,
For every lesson that you have to learn.
I won’t forget what you did to me,
How you showed me things,
I wish I’d never seen.
But I was stupid,
And you broke me down,
I’ll never be the same again.

Lou jumped up from her seat, stumbling away from the window that had just shattered, a small piece of glass having left a small cut on her check. "The he- WAS THAT AARON?!" The young female nearly went into panic mode when she realized that it had been one of her close-ish friends that she had seen fly pass the window. If that was him... Then, where was Lexayy?? Was she okay? She didn't even stop to think, she was running out the door as fast as she could, nearly knocking over X as she raced to where she saw Aaron go, spotting the others right away. "What in the world is going on!" she nearly shouted, staring at her friends and Maverick.

User Image xxxUser Image xxxUser Image xxxUser Image

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:18 pm
X almost lost his balance when Lou nearly knocked him over "Hey Whats going one i heard alot of commontion a few seconds ago" he said to Lou.  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 11:13 am
Maverick shook his head "Are you kidding me?!!? I'm ******** bleeding over here because I protected you! And you're going to demand me to talk now! I mean really that creature just DIED here do you really think it's safe to stay here? Now let's go." He looked at Lou who just appeared as well as X and then said "They can come to, and so can Aaron."  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 11:27 am
((Wow guys. Nice to see everyone so worried about Aaron after he got sent flying. xd ))

"No, no...No need to worry about me...Totally fine over here." Aaron grunted sarcastically as he rejoined the group, wincing as he held his shoulder. "I get sent flying by freaky demon things all the time. I could very well have a concussion from that landing, but what do I know?"

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 4:26 pm
User Image
" L i f e is no f u n without a little s o u n d . "

☽☾

"That freaky demon thing almost kidnapped me!" I snapped at Aaron before looking at Maverick, "Fine, but we better not take five hours getting to wherever the Hell we're going!" I was pissed off royally. First off, I was actually kinda enjoying being close to Aaron, second, I did not enjoy the thought of being kidnapped by some flying creature, and third, I wanted my damn pizza!

☽☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
A l e x i a J a y y E l i z a b e t h C i p r i a n o
R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

[Joke, can you like say the Lou dragged Ama out with her or something, so that we don't leave her?]  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 4:43 pm
Maverick sighed "Right then. Come follow me, I promise it'll only take 4 hours and 59 minutes." He smirked as he headed off and said to Aaron "If all you have is a concussion consider that a victory."  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:05 pm
User Image

☽☾

My arms went wild as a groan of annoyance escaped my voice box. "You jackass!" I hissed, following.

☽☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:09 pm
"So, Mr. Water Bender, you've got some 'splainin' to do." Aaron said as he rotated and rubbed his sore shoulder a bit, actually in better condition than he let on. He was still sore though. "Like what in the nine hells that was all about and how you made that nifty sword, for starters."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:25 pm
X Was still confused what was going on so he waited for what Maverick was going to say to the group  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:47 pm
"I'll explaint all when we get to the destination." He kept marching along. He passed through back alleys and side roads, keeping an eye on the others to make sure they kept up. After a short while he turned to the others and said "Alright. We're here." There was an almost abandoned looking house with nothing else really nearby.  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:52 pm
User Image

☽☾

I halted, crossing my arms. "Now, you tell us what the ******** is going on?" I half asked, half demanded.

☽☾

R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items