Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
★- New To The Guild? Come Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Person Counter:
  +1
View Results

zerodeoxys

Eloquent Mage

17,900 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:44 am
hello, I'm Zerodeoxys

I feel out of place and after reading a few things here, I also feel evil, I laughed at them. I'm a pretty paranoid person so I won't tell much easily, you'll have to worm the information out of me or wait for me to reveal it on my own.

For now I'm just going to poke around here for a bit, make a post or two and see how things go, I can not guarantee how often I will be posting.

I never thought I'd be invited into this kind of guild, going back to the subject of evil I kinda feel evil for accepting it, not going to explain why.... right now, maybe in a year.

Also, big puzzle fan, if I say something odd or cryptic, there might be something behind it. Maybe.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:10 pm
Rockets and robots can save your life.
¦ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ¦

Um...I'm CrypticShadow, but just Cryptic is fine, or CS.
I'm an on again, off again Gaian, trying to come back after a lengthy hiatus.
As such, I guess I'm kind of quiet and timid.
Can't think of anything else to add here right now, sorry... >.<

¦ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ¦
When you don't care about what's real, it's alright.

CrypticShadow

9,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Angelic_Highlights

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:08 am
Hi there i'm Angelic most call me Ang on here. I am a mother to two young children, love everything korean and japanese and yeah that is about it xD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:10 am
Hi, I'm 5_burnt_cupcakes but you guys can just call me cupcake ^^ I'm in my early 20's, into reading, anime, gaming and comics. I'm poly and currently looking for my princess that's happy I've also found my prince whee  

5_burnt_cupcakes

Amethyst Starburst

Friendly Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:42 am
Hey there. I'm Amethyst Starburst, you can call me Star, Sam, or Amethyst. :3
I'm 20 years old and I'm a very nice person unless you do something to piss me off, but I'm also very tolerant so it takes a lot to get to that point xD
I love Anime, Transformers, Drawing, and cosplaying.
If anyone is interested, here's my DeviantArt account: http://mari-kyomo.deviantart.com/

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:01 pm
Hey, I'm spinning in tea cups... though calling me Jade would be much easier, I reckon.

I'm 22, Australian, and I'm into languages, writing/role playing, and video games. I'm a uni student, and I'm studying Japanese (9 years), Chinese (2 years), French (1 year), and Business. I'm absolutely useless at French and Chinese, but I guess I just need to study more.

I'm also currently doing (and as of today failing a little at) NaNoWriMo, but it's a challenge and it's fun♥

I'm a friendly tea addict, and I'm looking forward to getting to know people. (PM box is always open~~♥)

Nice meeting everyone☆  

pay me in tea

Shy Dabbler

Lozzieful

Tipsy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:11 pm
Hiya everyone! I look forward to getting to meet you all. emotion_c8
My name's Laura (or Loz, Lozzie, Lozzieful, take your pick), and I'm a 21 year old art student here in Scotland.

I have a variety of different interests that span a crazy amount of subjects; Lolita, Rococo, Japanese culture, illustration, swimming, anime and gaming to name but a few.

My PM box is always open so feel free to drop me a message, or I'll meet you around the guild! emotion_bigheart

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:23 pm
Hello all! I'm Becca, I was invited into the guild today. I'm a pretty easy going person. I love to draw and cook. I'm 23 and live with my grandparents ( who raised me) and help them out. (cooking, cleaning etc) I enjoy role-playing though it's been a few years since I've done it last. I love anything kawaii. My favorite shows are Adventure Time and The Walking Dead. Hmm, any questions just ask I suppose. :3  

Bektastic

Timid Citizen

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Little Taniie

Gracious Tipper

7,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:25 pm
Uhm... Hello!
I am Miss Taniie >.<;
I am new here and I am 19 years old.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:06 pm
Hi there, everyone!
I'm Liz, and I was invited to this guild sometime during the Halloween event. I'm a 23 year-old amateur artist hoping to one day eventually write and illustrate a graphic novel. (It's in the early development stage. Fantasy-horror, by the way...)

I also enjoy like books (including graphic novels, comics and manga), anime, antique and vintage stuff, music, etc.

I also like long-term roleplay games, though it's been a few years since I've found an rp partner that doesn't just mysteriously abandon the game after a few weeks.  

The Queen of Purgatory

Sparkling Victory

sunshine super star

Fashionable Shopper

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:39 pm
Hi! im sunshine super star. My birthday is january the 1st, yes new years.
I am 13 years old and i have a black shih zhu named Pepper!

Just joined whee  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:18 pm
Heey loves!

I'm Catharsisity, call me Cath!

I'm a friendly open person with an addiction to ice creaam smile

I like random messages wink  

Catharsisity

Nebulous Duck

Beliciacookie

Beloved Streaker

6,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:04 am
Hmmm I'm Beliciacookie but it doesn't matter what you want to call me. I'm 15 soon to be 16. I like school I guess, and I'm really bad at talking about myself (>.<)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:32 am
Hello there ^.^ my name is Cassandra but you can just call me Cass or Keep!
i'm 20 years old and have been a member of gaia since 03
i live in a really small town called Vernal in Utah
i'm a really big music lover i listen to basically everything XD
uhh if you'd like to know more feel free to pm me sometime or there is some info [a lot actually] on my profile ^.^
i look forward to meeting you all and making new friends : D

Kayovi

Tipsy Wench

17,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Jack-pot 100

Cret-chan
Crew

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:42 am
Welcome to all our new members!
I hope you enjoy it here!
We have weekly contests and such so stay tuned! ^^

Also, if there is anything you need to ask, don't hesitate to pm or comment on my profile! emotion_hug

I am sorry I can''t address all of you at the moment but I hope to see you all around the guild! whee

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games