Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:39 pm
Kyle looked at his arms and realized just how extensive his burns were "okay, hospital..." he mumbled out. He wasn't so sure of her offer, as he remembered her telling him earlier his mind would be tricked but everything would still be real. "...do it" he said hesitantly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:50 pm
I feel it deep within,
It's just beneath the skin
I must confess that I
Feel like a monster

The
secret side of me
I never let you see
I keep it [caged]
But I can't control it
So
STAY AWAY[ from me
The beast is
U.g.L.y.
I feel the
^R^A^G^E^
And I just can't hold it

Mara nodded and closed her eyes for a moment. When she opened them, she saw both the reality and the hallucination; his burns were still... horrifying, but if she focused on the hallucination she could see Kyle in his normal state -if still grimacing. "Don't stretch, don't do anything except walk slowly to the hospital." She still kept her hand out, not trusting him to stay careful.
Her powers either are stop or go; she couldn't gradually change anything. Meaning even if she wanted to she couldn't keep Kyle in a little pain to keep him safe; he also would be unable to tell if he stepped on his ankle wrong and twisted an ankle or stubbed a toe... It would take a trained eye to tell, but Mara was panicking still. .

My secret side I keep
Hid under [lock and key
I keep [it caged]
But I can't control it
Cause if I
L.E.T. H I M O-U-T
He'll
T~E~A~R me ^.U^P.^
And B|RE/A-K me V.DOWN.V

Why won't somebody come and save me from this?
Make it end!
I HATE what I've become
The NIGHTMARE's just begun
I must >!CONFESS!< that I

I FEEL LIKE A MONSTER

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:59 pm
"Right then well crow guess since Aster decided against this part of training your the last one" Brink said rubbing the back of his head. "Try not to disappoint" he told him to comment back on his quip about him being old.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:07 pm
kyle closed his eyes,mwhen he opened them the burns were all still there but the pain had completely faded away, he smiled as he stretched "I can't believe it..." he said happily, he wanted to celebrate but he was smarter then that. "let's get going" he began walking at a steady pace.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:10 pm
I feel it deep within,
I must confess that I
Feel like a monster

The
secret side of me
I never let you see
I keep it [caged]
But I can't control it
So
STAY AWAY[ from me
The beast is
U.g.L.y.
I feel the
^R^A^G^E^
And I just can't hold it

"Be careful, be careful, be careful." Mara kept repeating. Honestly, it was horrifyingly gruesome, watching someone with burns like that walk as though nothing was wrong. His stretching caused more bleeding... Mara gave a quiet whimper, and walked quickly towards the hospital.

[Time for bed for me. Have plans starting in less than 10 hours, so need a full night's sleep. I'll be on later tomorrow. ^^] .

My secret side I keep
Hid under [lock and key
I keep [it caged]
But I can't control it
Cause if I
L.E.T. H I M O-U-T
He'll
T~E~A~R me ^.U^P.^
And B|RE/A-K me V.DOWN.V

Make it end!
I HATE what I've become

I FEEL LIKE A MONSTER

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:34 pm
As Kyle walked along he stared at his arms, they would tear and bleed with any and every movement, it was sickening. He could see the hospital coming into view "thank god" he said as he hurried along.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:26 am
Crow didn't say any quips or anything he ran at Brick changing into his demonic shell as he ran and with fierce force lunched at him to tackle him to the ground. Hoping to catch him off guard and be on top of him before he can make him weigh more. And once on top he would be free to punch the lights out of him.

Crow quicken his pace till he managed to find Arcticwaste "I see your still up to your old tricks waste" He said making a lifelike hologram appear a few feet away to make it seem like he was over there wile he was cloaked, part of the reason he was called ghost.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:55 am
"Just cause you think you caught me off guard doesn't mean you have" Brink said easily spinning around Crow as he hopped away from him the gravity on the boy increasing to five times normal. It was a weight he knew he could handle but it will still make his movement's more dull and fatigue him faster. "Rushing head long at an opponent even if you have caught glimpses of him during training is never a smart idea" Brink said moving into his defensive stance. Tho his words were joking he held no intent to let this one get a strike in. He knew how uncontrollable he could be at times and had heard of the many reports of him going crazy during missions.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:43 pm
I feel it deep within,
I must confess that I
Feel like a monster

The
secret side of me
I never let you see
I keep it [caged]
But I can't control it
So
STAY AWAY[ from me
The beast is
U.g.L.y.
I feel the
^R^A^G^E^
And I just can't hold it

"You're moving awfully fast..." Mara whispered, mostly to herself. "As soon as you enter those doors the pain will come back so you can be honest with the doctors..." You're being reckless. When he got to the hospital she took the illusion off, just as she promised. "I'm so sorry..." See? Only pain and horror can come of her powers; all she did was cause him more pain in the long run...

My secret side I keep
Hid under [lock and key
I keep [it caged]
But I can't control it
Cause if I
L.E.T. H I M O-U-T
He'll
T~E~A~R me ^.U^P.^
And B|RE/A-K me V.DOWN.V

Make it end!
I HATE what I've become

I FEEL LIKE A MONSTER

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:17 pm
"Okay then, just gonna go and see what's up with her then." Lewis said simply and just walked out of the training room, floating after Aster at a steady pace.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:55 am
Kyle's breathing started getting heavier, he was prepared for the worst. He walked into the hospital and a rush of pain made him fall to his knees, it was far worse then he remembered, it was far to much for him to handle and e passed out. A few people screamed while some of the nurses came to check on him, none of them wanted to place their hands on his severely burnt skin. Soon after Kyle was being taken into the burn ward.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:34 pm
I feel it deep within,
I must confess that I
Feel like a monster

The
secret side of me
I never let you see
I keep it [caged]
But I can't control it
So
STAY AWAY[ from me
The beast is
U.g.L.y.
I feel the
^R^A^G^E^
And I just can't hold it

Mara didn't know why no one paid any attention to her, but that was how she liked it. Approaching the help desk, she gave her contact information on a card and walked away. She wouldn't be allowed into the burn ward, and no one would want to see her around unless they knew her personally; well with her black cape, skeletal figure and white eyes she looked so much like today's version of the grim reaper. She silently walked out of the hospital, and to make herself feel better she made an angry looking woman near the door hallucinate, seeing a large, nearly six foot tall rat standing near her. The woman screamed and beat at nothing as Mara walked silently out of the hospital.

My secret side I keep
Hid under [lock and key
I keep [it caged]
But I can't control it
Cause if I
L.E.T. H I M O-U-T
He'll
T~E~A~R me ^.U^P.^
And B|RE/A-K me V.DOWN.V

Make it end!
I HATE what I've become

I FEEL LIKE A MONSTER

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:55 pm
Xistund
Crow didn't say any quips or anything he ran at Brick changing into his demonic shell as he ran and with fierce force lunched at him to tackle him to the ground. Hoping to catch him off guard and be on top of him before he can make him weigh more. And once on top he would be free to punch the lights out of him.

Crow quicken his pace till he managed to find Arcticwaste "I see your still up to your old tricks waste" He said making a lifelike hologram appear a few feet away to make it seem like he was over there wile he was cloaked, part of the reason he was called ghost.

"No you don't kid.....stay in the gym." He threatened Lewis. I'll find her." He said seriously giving the kid a glare as he followed Lewis. "Listen to me kid..."

Kuzan smiled. "Ah...Ghost. They sent you here?" he chuckled. "Figures....Kine was always too scared to face me...." He said standing up. "I see you haven;t changed one bit....it's been 20 years hasn't it?" He said walking with the diamond spinning and amplifying his powers. "You remember this artifact don't you....what it did all those years ago?" He said chuckling again. "The power....the monster that wielded it, and the chaos it unleashed!" He said smiling wickedly. "Well....in my absence I've gotten stronger and I've been watching your 'justice league' carefully. You've gotten old.....while I aim to become the master of the chilling cold!" He said as he gripped the diamond tightly. He sighed as the blizzard raged on. "This can end good or bad for you....either way. You won't defeat me." He said as he made a ice Spear form in the arm as he grabbed it. "Now then....." He said as he swung the spear sending the blizzard in his direction as he jumped off the building into the cover of snow.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:31 pm
"No idea what the fuss is about but all right." Lewis said and floated back to the gym.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:21 pm
the doctors started going to work, before long a large set up of tubes and machines were abounds Kyle's bed, there wasn't much the doctors couldn't do at the moment, waiting was all tha could be done.

Kyle's doctor slowly went up to Mara "e...excuse me..?" he said slowly, the fear in his voice was obvious "are you with the boy?" he asked while he looked down at his clipboard "you may go and visit him now, but please make it quick"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games