Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:47 pm
{Lol, ikr? XD}

"Do what you feel is best. A psychiatrist might do what is needed. Be aware, though, that it is even more likely to get worse under their care before it ever gets better." Ophelia replied with a small shrug. "I trust your judgement, Kaistern. I know you won't hurt me, even at your worst. You've had plenty of opprotunity in the past, and not once have you raised even a finger against me."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:59 pm
"Yeah, but all those other times my other half was just crazy, not angry. It was killing for fun, not out of anger. He already said things that I would never say, under any circumstances. I can't guarantee what else he'll do." Kaistern pointed out. If one assassin went after Ophelia, there could always be more. And if last night was any indication, he'd probably snap the same way. If it kept happening, what would his other half do with his negative opinion of her?

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:15 pm
"You went on a killing spree when I was imprisoned, yet as soon as you got to me, everything was just fine. You were upset, but no harm came to me. Even with that assassin, that other side of you simply had his say and ignored me afterwards. He is certainly more aggressive than you, but I have yet to see any indication that he intends to harm me." Ophelia seemed calm enough, as if she believed Kaistern's other side hurting her wasn't even a possibility.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:24 pm
"Don't forget that I actually blacked out. My other half is...god, how do I explain this?" Kaistern gave a frustrated sigh and rubbed the bridge of his nose. "It's like two people driving one horse drawn carriage. They're sharing the reigns, taking turns with driving, and both more or less have a say in what to do and where to go. Even with my insane killing sprees, I at least know what's going on. But last night was..." he bit his lip. "...it was like we had a brief disagreement. And the other guy knocked me out and hijacked the controls for a bit before I woke up again. Just knowing something like that could happen freaks me out a bit."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:45 pm
"In that case, I do not honestly know what to say. I apologize that I cannot be of more use in this matter." Ophelia replied after several moments of thought, starting to look a bit disressed. Whether she was more upset about being unable to help or the severity of Kaistern's situation was unclear.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:55 pm
"It's fine." Kaistern said rubbing his forehead in thought. "Just all these years and it was never much of an issue. Of course that might've just been everyone too scared of my status as king or as a psychopath." he said before sighing. "I think I'm finally starting to hate being crazy."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:11 pm
"So far, the main cause has been myself and my unfortunate knack for finding trouble." Ophelia finished up the last of her food, seeming to lose herself in thought for a couple moments before coming up with an idea. "Kaistern? Would it be too much to ask that I be taught how to combat demons? I'm already skilled against zombies, vampires, and other undead sorts...but I don't know what I need to in order to defend myself against demons...do I?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:26 pm
Kaistern looked a bit surprised by this. "Frankly, I honestly think you don't need the help. But if you really want the extra help, then that can be easily arranged." he said before rubbing his chin in thought. "I'll see if I can't find a good personal trainer for you."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:46 pm
"Thank you. I plan on doing everything in my power and beyond to make sure that my safety does not become an issue for us again." Ophelia also began to ponder how she could improve her PR with the servants and guards, how best to ward her room, and how else she might prevent any further massacres done for her sake.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:25 pm
((So I have borne witness to the corner from hell. I was playing some L4D with a friend in Dark Carnival and we go to round a corner. A charger is waiting for us and it gets me. Charger gets killed, I get up, we go around the corner, and a Jockey is there to pounce on me. I'm rescued, we go around the corner, and now there's a tank to chase me. It gets killed, I come out of hiding, we go around the corner, and now there's a hunter to pounce on me. It gets killed soon after landing on me, we go around the corner, and then a horde comes pouring in. It was the most hilarious case of bullshit I have ever seen. And now I'd post but I'm getting whisked away by my dad, but I promise I'll post tonight. sweatdrop ))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:22 pm
{Sounds like quite the stressful run-through. XD

Okai. See you whenever you get online~}

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:43 pm
((Seriously all that from the same corner. It was ridiculous. XD ))

Once they had finished their meal, Kaistern looked into his old trainers from when he was kid and still needed the lessons. They were downright shocked to hear they were actually needed again, but less so once they knew it wasn't for the king. Of course, when Ophelia's first lesson began that day, Kaistern joined her with a smile for the moral support and to help take some of the pressure off.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:59 pm
Ophelia was extremely respectful and polite throughout the lesson, listening intently to every point made and actively discussing them when appropriate. In short, her respect for those greater in rank - even if they are just instructors - made it quite easy for her to play the part of the perfect student. (That, and her current experience with fighting certainly helped.) She seemed quite relaxed throughout the whole ordeal and perhaps more than a little attentive. Had Kaistern not been there, she probably wouldn't have had the confidence or comfort to get the most she could out of the lessons.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:13 pm
Kaistern, on the other hand, was trying his best to be good here. If he went through the motions right along with her, then he knew Ophelia would feel better about the whole thing and do well. But it was just so damn boring he'd heard it all before and was punished as a kid if he didn't know this stuff, so this was a complete retread of things he already knew. It was like passing a class you hated and then deciding to take it again just for shits, giggles, and some stupid as ******** reason.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:28 pm
Ophelia would be certain to find a way to thank Kaistern once the lessons were over. Knowing Ophelia, she would never let him escape until he let her do some grand favor or gave some grand gift in return for his help and kindness. (When it came to repaying others for their kindness or cruelty, Ophelia could be quite relentless when she wished to be.)

{Tiemskip to after lessons? Or should something interesting happen here? confused }

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games