Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings
Life is like unicorn poop: colorful and messy. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:34 am
Gigi Deveraux

Sleepless night + meds + odd hours = I haven't slept all night.

sad Poor Gigi. I hope you are managing some sleep now. emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:27 pm
Gigi Deveraux

Sleepless night + meds + odd hours = I haven't slept all night.

User Image User Image

Hot milk might help you. Hang in there dearie emotion_hug

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:24 pm
Mehhhhhh.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:34 pm
I found a very simple dollhouse at the Goodwill that just screamed "potential!"... so I bought it.

I'm trying to take it apart now, since it was put together badly. Thank goodness it's just white glue~!  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:34 pm
Gigi Deveraux

I take it that you're going to fix it up? If so, I'd just LOVE to see photos of it. I've been giving new life to an old ladder I found in a paddock. I plan on turning it into a towel rack for my bathroom.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:07 pm
Clasela
Gigi Deveraux

I take it that you're going to fix it up? If so, I'd just LOVE to see photos of it. I've been giving new life to an old ladder I found in a paddock. I plan on turning it into a towel rack for my bathroom.

Exactly! I have some fabric scraps that would make for pretty wallpapers or carpeting. No furniture but that's secondary to the base house.

I'm also pondering staining the floors to look like hardwood... it's all in the scale.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:17 pm
Gigi Deveraux

Oh that sounds great! And it reminds me of a time when I went to an antique store and saw all of these old pieces of dollhouse furniture. They were so pretty I wanted to take all of them home.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:50 pm
Clasela
Gigi Deveraux

Oh that sounds great! And it reminds me of a time when I went to an antique store and saw all of these old pieces of dollhouse furniture. They were so pretty I wanted to take all of them home.

I know! I saw some really cute stuff nearby, too. Good thing I didn't have any money, though, I'd have overdone it.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:29 pm
Hi! Sorry its been awhile. I would love to see the finished product of the house!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:52 am
Digital Fiend
Hi! Sorry its been awhile. I would love to see the finished product of the house!

*GLOMP!*

I missed you!

I promise I'll post pix once it's done, I already took it apart to clean and paper it over...  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:40 am
Copypasting wholesale from the "end of the world" thread elsewhere:
Quote:
Gigi Deveraux
Youseine_Mei
Laugh at those dumb enough to be running around like chickens with their heads cut off.

This. SO much this.

My parents have been pissing and moaning abut the end times off and on all year but it's gotten worse since Thanksgiving. The Mayan calendar, Nostradamus, the Book of Revelations, you name the horrible end and they're convinced it's coming.

My Grandpa's thoughts on the matter:

Quote:
Anyone who believes in that end times stupidity should have their asses kicked up above their ears.

If I wasn't such a chickenshit I'd tell Nick Dec. 21 is the perfect date to come out to the family about our affair. Grandpa already knows anyway, and to be honest everyone would be too freaked out to really get what we're saying.

I'm so tempted to "come out" that way.... should I talk to Nick about this insane idea?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:10 pm
Gigi Deveraux
I'm so tempted to "come out" that way.... should I talk to Nick about this insane idea?

o.O Well... I suppose you could but are you guys ready for that? What will they say? Do you think it will add to their delusions of the end of the world and push them into killing themselves due to their cult following? Just wondering.  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:17 pm
-Whimsical Stardust-
Gigi Deveraux

o.O Well... I suppose you could but are you guys ready for that? What will they say? Do you think it will add to their delusions of the end of the world and push them into killing themselves due to their cult following? Just wondering.

I spoke mostly in jest, you know cat_rolleyes I'm not that eager to get rid of the folks - yet. cat_blaugh

Actually, from what they've been saying, they're expecting the Rapture or something of the sort.

The O.D. itself doesn't subscribe to the 12/21/2012 thing, but the parental units seem to have been straying from it lately. I think it's the hype.

I texted Nick about it... just got a text back (reproduced with typos and everything):

Quote:
I got a betr idea: Lets tell em we're a cuople, anounce we're gonna b parents of th Antichrist & go 2 ur rm & boink LOUDLY. Pro: their faces. Con: Grandpa will die frm laffin at em.

cat_rofl cat_rofl cat_rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:31 pm
Gigi Deveraux

I spoke mostly in jest, you know cat_rolleyes I'm not that eager to get rid of the folks - yet. cat_blaugh

Actually, from what they've been saying, they're expecting the Rapture or something of the sort.

The O.D. itself doesn't subscribe to the 12/21/2012 thing, but the parental units seem to have been straying from it lately. I think it's the hype.

I texted Nick about it... just got a text back (reproduced with typos and everything):

Quote:
I got a betr idea: Lets tell em we're a cuople, anounce we're gonna b parents of th Antichrist & go 2 ur rm & boink LOUDLY. Pro: their faces. Con: Grandpa will die frm laffin at em.

cat_rofl cat_rofl cat_rofl

Oh God. rofl I'm dying over here.  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:31 pm
-Whimsical Stardust-
Oh God. rofl I'm dying over here.

I'm still giggling here, too! cat_rofl cat_lol cat_rofl

Can you imagine their faces if we did that? cat_surprised cat_gonk cat_burning_eyes  
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games