Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Consequences of Kindness - 1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:02 am
{So possibly a Seer of Rage could see when s**t's about to hit the fan and use their insight to keep their teammates in check? Conversely, a Seer of Rage could also rile up her foes and sew blind fury amongst her foes? *ponderponderponder* I think I'm going to have to favorite that guide, lmao.

Also, I've been using this Quiz that judges your class and aspect by your personality more than anything. It's a little silly, but it provides a hero mode sprite to edit a God Tier pic of your character once you finish it and it's pretty fun to do multiple times. XD}

"We're going to hear the latest news, see if there's any word of wars in other countries or news on piracy. Also, I don't know about you but I'm starving and I could use a nice hot meal for once."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:03 am
((Oh yeah, i think you showed me that one. Apparently I'm the Sylph of Space. : D ))

"Hopefully the food's better than the ambiance." Rune joked while he followed her into the tavern.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:22 am
{Cool. biggrin }

"If it's not we can always head elsewhere." Ashen lead Rune along to the nearest empty table and sat herself down. Hopefully a barmaid would get to them quickly.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:49 pm
((So, uh, apparently Rooster Teeth is working on a new series. It's called RWBY (pronounced 'ruby') and it is made of AWESOME.))

"I somehow sincerely doubt there's anywhere around here of much higher quality." Rune murmured as he sat down across from Ashen.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:04 pm
{Hopy s**t that looks AMAZING! Like, holy s**t I want it NOW. *gawks in awe at computer screen*}

"Probably not, but judging by the large number of seafarers, we're bound to overhear something of interest."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:20 pm
((Someone showed it during the video break in anime club and I believe everyone's thought process went as follows: "Hm, well this is certainly pretty." *BFG comes out* "Holy s**t! o.o" *BFG turns into scythe* "Holy s**t! O.O" *trailer ends* "...I need to show this to everyone I know. o_o" And then we started speculating who the other girls are. R is obviously red riding hood. W has to be Snow White. B is likely Belle from Beauty and the Beast due to the beast mentioned in the song. Speculation with a friend concludes Y might be either Rapunzel or Goldilocks. Probably the latter.))

"Is this how you find all your work and transportation? Hanging around random taverns and eavesdropping?" Rune joked.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:46 pm
{Maybe. 3nodding I definately look forward to seeing who's what in the near future. Also, thanks a bunch for linking that! XD}

"No, just most of it." Ashen joked back with a small smirk on her lips. "You'll be surprised how effective this method is."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:53 pm
((Seeing as how it's the 'Red' trailer, that seems to me that it implies there will be 'White', 'Black', and 'Yellow' trailers in the future, which I'll pass on to you if I see them. 3nodding ))

"I take it the only reason you're not just flying off as a bird is because I'm tagging along?" Rune's smile softened up a bit as he rested his chin in one hand. The thought had occurred to him that she could just magic herself up some transportation, but then he'd be out of luck.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:59 pm
{Alright, thanks! :3}

"That, and I would end up passing out from exhaustion half way to my destination if I simply went by flight. I'm by no means tireless in that form, after all." As for quicker transportation, as much as she might like to, she had no such summoning abilities as of yet.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:32 pm
((Aaaaaahahahaha oh my god that last panel is great. Vriska's the only one that makes sense....And maybe Eridan too.))

"Maybe, though you'd probably be able to hitchike on a ship that much easier." Rune pointed out. "At any rate, how do you want to do this? Just start asking around for a ride?" he leaned back in his chair and looked around the room at the rather unpleasant crowd.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:42 pm
{Oh my gog that's brilliant. xd xd xd }

"I'm just listening for news, we aren't conducting any business here unless we happen to meet someone I know in the seafaring business. Which, considering how contrived and convenient that would be, that is highly unlikely." Ashen glanced around the room, and wouldn't you know it, she spotted a familiar face. "********." she murmured softly to herself, hopefully not audibly enough for Rune to hear. She wasn't normally one for foul language, but she wasn't about to talk to that b***h. No, she couldn't be trusted. Never, ever, ******** ever. "We'll go ask a captain at the docks after hearing a little news here, that's all. Wouldn't want to accidentally end up on a slave ship or any vessal that's going to take us further from our destination - am I right?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:45 pm
"Er, right..." Rune glanced around the room, trying to pinpoint whoever it was that put Ashen in such a sour mood and convince her to leave when they just barely got there.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:57 pm
Sitting with a bunch of scary, buff looking sailors was a surprisingly elegant looking human lady. She was sitting upright, drinking her cheap ale and eating her meal with the elegance and grace would expect from royalty. A fairly pretty woman with long straight hair of a similar hue to Ashen's, strange tattoos deccorating her skin, and somewhat stylish if revealing pirate-like attire that set her apart from the rest of her crewmates. She looked perfectly normal and nice as far as humans went, but considering the company she kept it wasn't likely that her looks really said much about her.

Ashen, on the other hand, refused to glance at the woman any more than she already had. Despite the awkward silence that she and Rune now shared she kept her eyes locked on her travelling companion, clearly trying to find any sort of topic she could to break the ice and to clear the air. Well, the metaphorical air because there's no cleansing the real air of sailor sweat and desperation in this place no matter how hard you try. "Sooo....what are you hungry for?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:46 pm
{So I was on tumblr n youtube n shits and I found two funny links. The former is from tumblr and the latter is a youtube voiced version of an awesome comic you sent me. Yeah, you can prolly tell where this is going.

TUUUUMBLR

THE BOOBYPOOPS

...Yes I'm five today shutup.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:24 pm
((I saw that pic before and yeah, it makes me lol too. But that vid. Oh gog. The Rose is perfect.))

"So who are you avoiding?" Rune had his knowing smile back on, cutting right to the point. He was surprisingly cunning when he wasn't acting like a doormat.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games