Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I'm going to be talking for a long, long time. 8D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:22 pm
I'm just bad with it either way, whether it's boring or not lol.
You don't have to use the quotes if you don't want to. xD
I just wanted to let you know it might be awhile before I see your reply.
And that I'm not ignoring you, I just really suck! Lol.

Oh wow. xD That isn't very large at all.
But it does make it a closer community I would think.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:59 am
Yokies

Oh yeah that annoys the hell out of me too. One day I came to like 20 notifications and I had a hard time figuring out which ones were new or not. ; A;

Really? xD Wow. Yeah, I know what you mean. Legendaries never want to be caught by an evil person, so I guess that's why the villains don't try to catch them by conventional means. They never use Pokeballs, always contraptions and stuff, since that would probably be the only way they can. xD
I honestly don't mind the Pokemon based off of objects or food or anything. I would neeever be able to come up with some kind of living creature from those things. I would say that takes plenty of creativity ad I don't understand why people bash them.
Yeah. :3 The curly hair is adorable. It's probably why I like Chansey the least. xD Her's is weird.

Wow really? I would have no idea how they could deny them either. It's like why would you turn down a sure job? People have a hard time finding jobs as it is, there is no way in hell I'd turn down someone asking me to join them.
That's not mean at all. If they do that all the time it's understandable that you would tune them out. It's even more annoying when problems can be solved pretty easily and they don't wan to make the effort to.

Yeah. xD Hopefully so!

User Image User Image

I know right? It's a pain trying to count your notifs rofl

Wasn't there a time when some bad guy almost caught Celebi by using some sort of dark Pokeball, that turns whatever Pokemon it catches into a bad one? From what I can remember, he was stopped only because Ash interfered. Come to think about it, where do busted bad guys end up in? Is there some sort of prison in the Pokemon world? XD
      Me too! To me, they kind of make the Pokemon world a little more "real". I mean, take Muk for example. He and Grimer were based from poisonous liquids here in our world, and it's pretty acceptable. I mean, there's also poisonous liquids in their sewers right? The same can be said for Trubish: don't tell me there aren't any garbage in their world... so it's kind of natural that all the garbage combine then turn into some kind of Pokemon.
      Chansey's hair needs to be blow-dried, to make the ends curly rofl

I know, but that's what they told me. But it's not exactly a sure job, more of like an offer that's also made to a dozen more students from different colleges. But still, out of the many offers made, one of them would surely call you back right? I dunno, it's how they want to live, so fine by me razz
      Yeah, sometimes I just want to shout at them... well, to be precise, her. She's my aunt who's been living with us all these years. She keeps on telling me that she's kind of regretting staying with us, mainly because she of me, so I should be 100% grateful to her because of her sacrifice. I mean, I get it okay, but why does she have to "feel" as if she's my mother and that she could ask for whatever from me? She keeps on using my computer, and sulks, SULKS! if I don't lend it to her, even if I have good reason not to. I'm like so sick of her, that I can't wait for the day when she leaves (happily, in a couple of month's time). I know I should be grateful, but please, she made her choice to stay with us on her own, and there's a limit to one's patience. Sorry, I rant redface

Can he talk now? c:

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:01 am
Lyxipoo

User Image User Image

Oho, I see. Well, either styles are good, but I kind of prefer this one. It looks more bubbly and cuter 4laugh

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:01 pm
Louisa Iris

And then if you do miss something and the person gets back to you, you feel like a butt. rofl

Actually in that movie the villain succeeded in catching Celebi with the Dark Ball. Celebi spent like 30 minutes of the movie being evil and destroying everything. XD But yeah, Ash, Pikachu and Suicune make it to Celebi and make it good again by the end lol. There probably is some kind of prison, there are Officer Jenny's so we know there are at least jails. xD
Yeah that's how I feel about it. It definitely gives more connections to the real world, and not just with the real world animals. It was neat thinking of Rotom, being a ghost Pokemon, could possess electronics and use them to terrorize folks. xD I liked the idea of Ice Cream Pokemon like Vanillte, the "ice cream" on it isn't even a real part of it's body, it's snow it puts on top of it's head to look like an ice cream, like a Casteliacone. The real body of it is just the blue part, which I thought was cool!
I wonder if that would look scary. XD

Oh I see, well I suppose that makes it a little harder to get the offer, but still, an offer is an offer, and it's good to take initiative and take one before it's gone. But yeah, if that's what they want to do then it's no skin of your nose lol.
Wait what? What exactly did she sacrifice? Does she mean she helped take care of you or something? Or helped buy you things? That's really sad. That's not how family is supposed to work. Just because she was there doesn't mean you owe her anything. I'm glad she's leaving soon, that's not a good person to live with. I hate it when people think they can just keep asking you for things and use your stuff even if you really need to, it just shows they don't care about you at all. It's alright for you to rant, that's really crappy of her!

Kind of. I mean he does "talk" but most of it is gibberish at this point. xD At least to us anyway, he might know what he's saying, but we don't. But he's trying! He's gotten the hang of a many words and a few phrases lol. c:

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:57 am
Yokies

And then if you do miss something and the person gets back to you, you feel like a butt. rofl

Actually in that movie the villain succeeded in catching Celebi with the Dark Ball. Celebi spent like 30 minutes of the movie being evil and destroying everything. XD But yeah, Ash, Pikachu and Suicune make it to Celebi and make it good again by the end lol. There probably is some kind of prison, there are Officer Jenny's so we know there are at least jails. xD
Yeah that's how I feel about it. It definitely gives more connections to the real world, and not just with the real world animals. It was neat thinking of Rotom, being a ghost Pokemon, could possess electronics and use them to terrorize folks. xD I liked the idea of Ice Cream Pokemon like Vanillte, the "ice cream" on it isn't even a real part of it's body, it's snow it puts on top of it's head to look like an ice cream, like a Casteliacone. The real body of it is just the blue part, which I thought was cool!
I wonder if that would look scary. XD

Oh I see, well I suppose that makes it a little harder to get the offer, but still, an offer is an offer, and it's good to take initiative and take one before it's gone. But yeah, if that's what they want to do then it's no skin of your nose lol.
Wait what? What exactly did she sacrifice? Does she mean she helped take care of you or something? Or helped buy you things? That's really sad. That's not how family is supposed to work. Just because she was there doesn't mean you owe her anything. I'm glad she's leaving soon, that's not a good person to live with. I hate it when people think they can just keep asking you for things and use your stuff even if you really need to, it just shows they don't care about you at all. It's alright for you to rant, that's really crappy of her!

Kind of. I mean he does "talk" but most of it is gibberish at this point. xD At least to us anyway, he might know what he's saying, but we don't. But he's trying! He's gotten the hang of a many words and a few phrases lol. c:

User Image User Image

Haha, exactly. You're like, oh s**t, I am so sorry!!
      (and we're kind of back to where we started rofl )

Really? I never really watched it, just read about it xD Hmmm... I wonder what they do to the prisoners? Do they make them do hard labor and stuff? And I wonder what kinds of Pokemon you'd be able to find in their jails... how do they not convince the Pokemon there to rally against their guards?
      Really?! I never knew that. I thought the ice cream part was really part of themselves. Awesome, now I see Vanillite in a whole new different perspective emotion_awesome

Well, before, we used to pay her. But then, we went into difficulties, and my parents asked her if she wants to leave. But she refused to, saying that she can't leave me. Now, she doing volunteer work, in all essence. She pretty much helped my parents rear me up by taking care of me, she even let go of marriage just to be with me. But now, she says she's just tired of everything and she keeps on telling me that she makes all these sacrifices just because of me. The most annoying thing is that she treats me like I'm a 2-year old: she kisses me, cuddles me, plays with me like I can't think beyond what she's telling me. And when she sees that I'm annoyed, she tells me that I should deal with it because of her sacrifice for me. I mean, what the ******** says that after her "vacation" and when I'm living on my own, she'll come back to me, and we'll live together again. NO WAY IN EFFIN' HELL WOULD I DO THAT. Once I'm free from her, she's never coming back.

Aww, I like baby talk. They're so cute and you just want to cuddle them more~!
      But it's really nice when you hear them say "mama" or "papa". It's so heartwarming, you can't fail but tear up a bit 4laugh

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:25 am
Louisa Iris

We've come full circle. emotion_awesome

How many of the movies have you watched? o: Well, they might just have jails that are similar to ours. xD I think if they did have Pokemon around, they would belong to all the guards, and if that were the case, they'd stay loyal to them of course. Not to say the jail probably wouldn't have a rat problem, like our real life jails do, but what can they really do with a Rattata? XD;
Yeah. emotion_kirakira It's what makes me think Vanillite and the evolutionary line are so fun. xD

Wow, that is really not something you're supposed to do to a child (saying you're a "child" in the sense that she still sees you as one) of any age. She made those sacrifices because she chose to. Your parents offered to just let her leave because they couldn't pay her anymore. It wasn't your fault she decided to stay because she "couldn't leave you". How on earth does someone hold that over a person's head? It just seems like she regrets the decisions she's made and uses them as leverage to get what she wants out of you. It's not fair to put what she decided to do on your back and have you "deal with it" just because she's not happy with what she did.
Yeah, I don't see why she'd think you would let her live with you, especially if you're annoyed of her so much right now.

I know how that is. xD When my son is talking really fast with his baby talk, I want to give him a hug lol.
It is kind of heartwarming haha. My son is starting to say mama to me now, which is nice. :3
It's funny how he learned other stuff way before calling either of us mama or daddy. XD;

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:17 am
Yokies

We've come full circle. emotion_awesome

How many of the movies have you watched? o: Well, they might just have jails that are similar to ours. xD I think if they did have Pokemon around, they would belong to all the guards, and if that were the case, they'd stay loyal to them of course. Not to say the jail probably wouldn't have a rat problem, like our real life jails do, but what can they really do with a Rattata? XD;
Yeah. emotion_kirakira It's what makes me think Vanillite and the evolutionary line are so fun. xD

Wow, that is really not something you're supposed to do to a child (saying you're a "child" in the sense that she still sees you as one) of any age. She made those sacrifices because she chose to. Your parents offered to just let her leave because they couldn't pay her anymore. It wasn't your fault she decided to stay because she "couldn't leave you". How on earth does someone hold that over a person's head? It just seems like she regrets the decisions she's made and uses them as leverage to get what she wants out of you. It's not fair to put what she decided to do on your back and have you "deal with it" just because she's not happy with what she did.
Yeah, I don't see why she'd think you would let her live with you, especially if you're annoyed of her so much right now.

I know how that is. xD When my son is talking really fast with his baby talk, I want to give him a hug lol.
It is kind of heartwarming haha. My son is starting to say mama to me now, which is nice. :3
It's funny how he learned other stuff way before calling either of us mama or daddy. XD;

User Image User Image

Actually, none sweatdrop I can't really remember if I watched the first movie, it was years ago, but if I ever did, then that's the first and only movie I've watched. I know, I fail crying
      That could be true. But still, Rattatas could be used to chew on the jail bars. I mean, they do have very sharp teeth right? And to think that most of the bad guys usually have one, especially the grunts rofl
      I've never really trained Ice-types, except for Milotic. I've once tried Cubchoo, but I don't really like Beartic. Cubchoo's just, cute, haha rofl

Exactly! You know, I sometimes am blunt enough to tell her that fine I'll give you what you want just stop bothering me. I dunno if she's made of steel or something, but she acts as if I'm doing it out of love *puke*
      Love belongs to those who deserve it, and she's definitely not one. I might have loved her before, but she abused it. Now, I just hate her. I can't wait for the day when she comes back; then, I'll tell her, "You chose to go away, now I found out I can live without you." That would be my complete revenge on her. I don't care what the whole world will think of me, because they don't know what I was going through before.

Yeah, my niece was like that as well. At first, she was just saying "ta ta ta". Then, when she was fluent in it, she proceeded to "na" then "ba". Now, for some reason, she really likes saying "babum". It's like her term for "Oh really?" xD

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:11 pm
Louisa Iris

Aw. D= Are you able to find any online? They're so good.
I guess that's true. xD Rats can do the same, I didn't really think about that. I would just assume they take extra precautions in making sure they don't get out.
Milotic is a pure Water type. sweatdrop You and your cute Pokemon again. xD I love Beartic, I have one!

What the heck? Out of love? The way she looks at things sounds heavily distorted.
You have the right to feel that way. You don't have to love someone who abuses that emotion, who abuses their relationship with you. It sounds best that you move on from her anyway. You'll never be on your own, and figure out how to live happily on your own if she's always there bringing you down. You need to be free, not have her tag along because she thinks you "need her", when really she just wants to get more out of you.

Oh that's so cute. xD Right now my son's favorite phrase is "what is that" but it kind of sounds like "whusdat". XD;; It's really funny hearing their progression like that lol.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:16 am
Yokies

Aw. D= Are you able to find any online? They're so good.
I guess that's true. xD Rats can do the same, I didn't really think about that. I would just assume they take extra precautions in making sure they don't get out.
Milotic is a pure Water type. sweatdrop You and your cute Pokemon again. xD I love Beartic, I have one!

What the heck? Out of love? The way she looks at things sounds heavily distorted.
You have the right to feel that way. You don't have to love someone who abuses that emotion, who abuses their relationship with you. It sounds best that you move on from her anyway. You'll never be on your own, and figure out how to live happily on your own if she's always there bringing you down. You need to be free, not have her tag along because she thinks you "need her", when really she just wants to get more out of you.

Oh that's so cute. xD Right now my son's favorite phrase is "what is that" but it kind of sounds like "whusdat". XD;; It's really funny hearing their progression like that lol.

User Image User Image

One day maybe, but not right now. I'm dying of the school work that I have to do crying

Haha, kind of like what they did with Magneto: lock them up in a Pokemon-free cell xD
      Really? I thought she was part Ice because of her Ice Beam and Blizzard attack. I know, it's tiring at times coz a lot of strong Pokemon out there are not really cute (and fluffy), but what can I do? I guess that's my trademark in the Pokemon world sweatdrop

Distorted... or she just thinks I'm too stupid and dependent upon her not to notice that she's using me. But then in that case, she's the stupid one. I think even my parents are noticing things too: how she sometimes annoy me. They have been thinking of sending her away, but up until now, she's with us. We're only hoping that she'll be true to her word and leave soon. But even if she won't I'll be giving her the pink slip anyhow.

I know right? It's those things that you know that you will never, ever forget.
      Someday, I'd love to be a mom... if I can be one, that is sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:52 am
Louisa Iris

You're being swamped with school work? D: Oh nu!

That sounds kind of sad. xD That would reform them lolol.
Yeah. Many Water-types can actually learn ice moves, I guess since you make ice with water. I suppose it can also depend on what you personally find cute and fluffy. Like I think Zangoose is cute and fluffy. XD And he's strong, but you probably wouldn't haha.

She could be doing that too, or trying to delude you into believing you need her just so she can keep using you. I would hope she wasn't THAT mean, but you never know. Hopefully she will leave soon, and by the time you get your own place she isn't crawling back trying to get in on it.

And you'll probably think about then randomly during life. xD
I'm not going to lie, it is pretty tough, but if you really would love to be a mom, that's the first step to being a good one. c:

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:04 am
Yokies

You're being swamped with school work? D: Oh nu!

That sounds kind of sad. xD That would reform them lolol.
Yeah. Many Water-types can actually learn ice moves, I guess since you make ice with water. I suppose it can also depend on what you personally find cute and fluffy. Like I think Zangoose is cute and fluffy. XD And he's strong, but you probably wouldn't haha.

She could be doing that too, or trying to delude you into believing you need her just so she can keep using you. I would hope she wasn't THAT mean, but you never know. Hopefully she will leave soon, and by the time you get your own place she isn't crawling back trying to get in on it.

And you'll probably think about then randomly during life. xD
I'm not going to lie, it is pretty tough, but if you really would love to be a mom, that's the first step to being a good one. c:

User Image User Image

Yep, been swimming in it for the past 2 weeks already... and I think it will continue until next week rofl

Well, it is kind of inhumane, but come on, they must be twisted somewhere deep down to think that a Legendary would be friendly to them. So, it's like negative times negative means positive...? xD
      That is true. Oh well, whatever Milotic is, I still like her emotion_dowant
      That is also true xD we all have our own perceptions as to what we like and don't like. Maybe it's also the type itself that I don't like, maybe it's just the appearance. What matters is that we're happy with what we have ~

No, I don't think she's that mean. She's just that stupid. Although sometimes, being a lot more stupid can be a lot more dangerous than being mean :s well, crawl all she want, but she's not going to get her place back once she leaves. That, I will guarantee you.

Yeah, I know it is. I mean, childbirth alone is no joke. But still, I'd like to know how it feels like to have someone call me "mama". I like kids, even if sometimes they could be a pain. But somehow, I think having a kid changes your perspective on how you view them, and for me, I think it would be for the better (at least, I hope so).
      I dunno, I just wonder if I'd be able to have one in the future, and how it would be like...

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:29 am
Louisa Iris

Oh man. gonk Why do you have so much work right now?

Maybe. xD Ah well, I was just thinking how much it would suck for us or something not to have Pokemon lol. For villains, they abuse their Pokemon so they don't deserve them lol.

I don't think I've actually trained a Milotic myself before. xD
Yeah, as long as we have ones that we love and are happy with, it doesn't matter. :3

That's true, stupidity can be more damaging than meanness. I depends on what kind of stupidity or meanness as well, and what parts of your life that they affect. Well that's a good thing, then I hope for all of your sake's that she's leaving soon or if she can't leave just yet, is at least going to keep her word.

Childbirth is definitely harder than I thought it would be. It's good that you like kids and are aware that they can be a pain. That's one thing some people don't understand when going into parenthood, that your kid is more than likely going to annoy you, that you're going to get mad and just plain old tired. It's better going in knowing that you're going to have those times and be prepared and able to handle them the right way, not think it's just going to be rainbows and happiness all the time and then be angry over the fact that they didn't go that way. You're right though, actually having a child does change a lot. It may not be obvious at first, but things definitely do change, but from the sounds of it I would think it's for the better for you. You already enjoy being around children and you're learning already how to handle them correctly. Any kind of experience helps, even though with your own child it will probably not be exactly the same.
I had those thoughts too. sweatdrop For the longest time I believed I didn't even want kids, but that idea just started to change as I got older. It's really hard not to imagine what things would be like haha.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:06 pm
Yokies

Oh man. gonk Why do you have so much work right now?

Maybe. xD Ah well, I was just thinking how much it would suck for us or something not to have Pokemon lol. For villains, they abuse their Pokemon so they don't deserve them lol.

I don't think I've actually trained a Milotic myself before. xD
Yeah, as long as we have ones that we love and are happy with, it doesn't matter. :3

That's true, stupidity can be more damaging than meanness. I depends on what kind of stupidity or meanness as well, and what parts of your life that they affect. Well that's a good thing, then I hope for all of your sake's that she's leaving soon or if she can't leave just yet, is at least going to keep her word.

Childbirth is definitely harder than I thought it would be. It's good that you like kids and are aware that they can be a pain. That's one thing some people don't understand when going into parenthood, that your kid is more than likely going to annoy you, that you're going to get mad and just plain old tired. It's better going in knowing that you're going to have those times and be prepared and able to handle them the right way, not think it's just going to be rainbows and happiness all the time and then be angry over the fact that they didn't go that way. You're right though, actually having a child does change a lot. It may not be obvious at first, but things definitely do change, but from the sounds of it I would think it's for the better for you. You already enjoy being around children and you're learning already how to handle them correctly. Any kind of experience helps, even though with your own child it will probably not be exactly the same.
I had those thoughts too. sweatdrop For the longest time I believed I didn't even want kids, but that idea just started to change as I got older. It's really hard not to imagine what things would be like haha.

User Image User Image

School ends March here, so yeah, we're just a month away from it and you know how it is in school, we cram everything in the end sweatdrop

Well, in an alternative world (maybe in the Reverse World rofl ), we would have been talking about something else instead of Pokemon. But we wouldn't feel any kind of loss because we don't really know about it. However, if we take it into retrospect in our own world, yeah we would've felt how lousy life is without Pokemon. Haha, I rambled rofl
      I had no plans in training one, but I got attached to the Feebas that I caught (considering I was really lucky to have caught him so easily). I have one in Sapphire emotion_awesome

I think being too stupid in general is the most dangerous kind of stupidity. I mean, they don't even know that they're being annoying to people. In all essence, they're innocent of their situation. They don't know when to stop being like that. I don't hate them per se; in all honesty, I pity them particularly when they realize the truth. I've seen people being crushed because of the realization, and work hard to get over their situation.
      But yeah, you are right in saying that it depends on how they affected you. I mean, one might look upon my aunt's situation as a sad one, but that's because they don't know what I am going through right now.

True. Sometimes, you simply think of what your life would be like if you never got married or if you never had children. But, I just feel that once a mother, always a mother. You'd still end up thinking that you'd rather have your life right now with your kids and hubby instead of a life without one. Like this friend of mine who got pregnant by her idiot of a boyfriend. She thought (and I for one as well) that things had taken the wrong turn. But now, she's doing well because of her baby: it's her drive to do well in school. I once asked her if she sometimes regretted having her baby at such a young age, but she told me that her baby's her most prized possession right now; that she would never give her up for anything in this world.
      User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:45 pm
Louisa Iris

I know they like to cram stuff at the end, but I had no idea it was that much. sweatdrop

I didn't even think of that lol, but I suppose that's true. rofl But yeah, life would be kind of lousy without our Pokemon lol.
I would probably get attached too, considering they are so rare. xD

At least with the people who come to the realization and want to work it out are the good ones. Some people realize what they're doing but continue to do so if they get things out of it. Then at that point they become a manipulator. :c
I wouldn't see it as a sad one. People just don't do that to each other, whether they realize it's wrong or not isn't your problem, it's affecting you negatively and that's what counts.

Yeah, you hear about stories like that a lot. A teenage/adult woman ends up getting pregnant and at first she thinks it's the worst news in the world. She's still in school, much of the time doesn't have good income, it's terrifying to think of being overcome by the negativity in the situation, but for some, it's a driving force behind them doing good in their life. They want to provide the best for their child, they want to provide themselves with a good life. It's good that instead of giving up because of her situation, she decide to keep pushing and is doing so well. c:

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:59 pm
Yokies

I know they like to cram stuff at the end, but I had no idea it was that much. sweatdrop

I didn't even think of that lol, but I suppose that's true. rofl But yeah, life would be kind of lousy without our Pokemon lol.
I would probably get attached too, considering they are so rare. xD

At least with the people who come to the realization and want to work it out are the good ones. Some people realize what they're doing but continue to do so if they get things out of it. Then at that point they become a manipulator. :c
I wouldn't see it as a sad one. People just don't do that to each other, whether they realize it's wrong or not isn't your problem, it's affecting you negatively and that's what counts.

Yeah, you hear about stories like that a lot. A teenage/adult woman ends up getting pregnant and at first she thinks it's the worst news in the world. She's still in school, much of the time doesn't have good income, it's terrifying to think of being overcome by the negativity in the situation, but for some, it's a driving force behind them doing good in their life. They want to provide the best for their child, they want to provide themselves with a good life. It's good that instead of giving up because of her situation, she decide to keep pushing and is doing so well. c:

User Image User Image

I'm doing more subjects than necessary this semester to be able to graduate on time, so I'm having more crammed requirements than others sweatdrop

On that note, where do you catch a Feebas in Unova? (As if I can have a Milotic there rofl )

Well, if it's not their entire fault, then I can be lenient on them. But if I see that they have no reason whatsoever to be like one, then I can be merciless. I have dropped classmate's name on the list because they have annoyed me for too much. I don't care if they don't have a grade, they never did anything anyway.

It's particularly hard for her because she had no parents supporting her. You see, here in the Philippines, we usually stay under our parent's roof even while in college and have them provide for us. But in her case, she received no help at all, even when it comes to child rearing. The guy's family wanted her to stop studying to be able to take care of her child, so she could be fully dependent on her good-for-nothing boyfriend. Thank goodness she didn't do that.
      Yep, she's surviving all right. She might not have the best things right now, but at least she doesn't lose hope c:

User ImageUser Image

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games