Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:56 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Watching the battle from one of the Watchtower's monitors, Snow Raven felt the second ripple in the mystical energies, this one a little stronger than the last, and doubled over. Gritting her teeth, she teleported to the skies of Brazil, hovering above Feng and Kuzan, and stretched out an arm toward the fighting cousins. The glowing diamond between them was pulled from their combined grasp and flew to hover a couple feet away from Snow Raven's hand. "BurningFeng, you are endangering the world more with your fighting over this diamond than Arcticwaste's possession of it was," she said.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:57 pm
Forever_Hikaru
"Well if they're after you then I guess I gotta stay by your side and kick some a**." Skye said with a smirk as she materialized a pistol of her own design. She patted her dragon and was ready to go another round with the mercenaries. "By the way, where is your father?" she asked Kaya.

Minnta Aloripma
“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

"Really? I thought talking is what we do best.", Dreamer says as she boards the flying contraption. She wasn't terribly fond of relying on machines to keep her from falling to her death.

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Fade follows after the two adult heroes.

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

The Voodoo Bunny
Kuzan smirked. "Ah snow...right on time..." He said as he slashed Feng with his claws.

Feng yelled in pain as the cuts froze. He growled as he blast Kuzan with a fire blast.

Kuzan smiled as the blast blasted him apart. his body turned to ice and melted away as a blizzard wrapped around Snow and feng. "oh you lost fools...do you think i was sitting by doing nothing over the 20 years?" He laughed as the two were trapped in a blizzard sphere. "I learned that fire can no longer hurt what it can't touch....." He said as ice fists being to pummel feng form all direction before launching him out of the blizzard into the ground. "And your darkness is nothing to the coldness of death and the white of passing over." He said as he placed a hand on snow's shoulder as he reformed from the snow with a evil grin and a look of murder in his eyes. "You saw what happened in D.C....that was nothing Brazil will forever be changed today." He said as he made his spear appear in his other hand

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:58 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

Snow Raven teleported herself out of the blizzard and away from Kuzan's touch. "I won't let you do this, Arcticwaste," she said. "Feng, what would happen if this diamond were to be destroyed?" she asked, having teleported the diamond along with her.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:59 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
kuzan huffed as the blizzard charged towards them. "Don't think it will be that easy!" he said as a tiger formed from the snow and roared at the two of them.

Feng looked at the diamond. "In it's current state it cannot be destroyed...you need the other two leaders, plus it has some of my power and kuzan's asorbed. Kuzan tricked me into that part." He said up and brushed the dirt off. "Best thing to do...is keep him away from the diamond and my daughter." He said as fire welled up in his beak and he fired a stream into the tiger engulfing it in flames setting it ablaze. "snow..may i have your permission to use deadly force."

Leprechaun_Sean
(Ok, i'm going to assume everyone got their a** on board. I'm also going to take a few liberties and apply what I call, the meantime action. It's where I make a giant post that details everything in order to catch up. Also, I got into contact with Xis. He's having writer's block...FROM HELL!!! evil )

"There is nothing other than the One True Way
Heaven and Earth profit from this single Virtue

Clyde hoped into the pilot seat of the ship and started the launch preparations. The ship itself began turning toward the exit and firing up. Soon the crew were off and flying through a tunnel that lead outside the Hall of Justice. "Here comes the fun part!" Clyde said aloud, just to push Dreamer's buttons. The swordsman made a sudden hard turn, while in mid-air. Probably shouldn't have since he was about ask her for another favor. This time, however, it would be for the benefit of the whole crew. "Hey Dreamer, we're en route for Brazil. Fastest way there is through a place that I bet you know quite well. You know, since you're half a millennia old. I mean, don't take it the wrong way, you don't look a day over 25." Clyde then stopped himself for moment. He seemed to veering off from the subject. "Fastest route is through the Bermuda triangle. Call me superstitious, but it would be a appreciated if we had some protection against whatever voodoo that might lurk in the triangle." At the moment, Clyde was having the ship go at several machs; speeding towards the ship's top speed. They were needed, and Clyde wasn't willing to let anyone down.

The ship raced through the Bermuda and straight for South American country. Soon, the crew flying over the country itself. "OK." Clyde announced unbuckling himself and inputting the autopilot function. "The drop is in 3 minutes. Gear up and meet in the ship's docking bay. It's going to be a rough landing." Clyde made his way for ship's hanger. For now, it was closed. Soon, it would open. When the crew rejoined the Leaguer, he gave further instruction. "This may be a bit much for you kids, but we're pressed for time. The bay doors are going to open up while in mid-flight. You'll have a fall distance of about 20 feet. Make sure to tuck and roll." Just as Clyde finished giving instructions, the hanger bay began to stir. The doors opened. A gust of wind flew past the Leaguer's face. "Good luck, and remember, tuck and roll!" With that, Clyde ran out. He leaped out the hanger bay and fell to the ground. Just as the swordsman hit the ground, he curled his body and rolled.

Blink the got up and looked around. A ways away, he could see the chaos. "Hope they saved some for me." Blink ran at his signature high speed until he reached the fray. He collided with a few armed mercenaries before stopping. They didn't pose much threat, since they had idea since they were preoccupied with something. As Blink drew closer to the heart of the chaos, he began to feel a wave of familiar cold energy. Memories of his past were beginning to plague his mind. "Please don't let it be..." But just as Blink reached the heart, he saw him. The icy terror himself, Kuzan Fei. "No...Not yet. I wasn't ready." Blink kept whispering to himself. It was as if he was talking to fate. "I knew I'd run into you sooner or later, Kuzan. But not like this." Blink's chipper mood from before was completely gone. He was now a awash in ambiguity. The Leaguer then found Snow and Feng who off on the side lines. "Snow! Feng!" Blink shouted from behind. "What's going on? Why is Kuzan here and why does he seem so powerful?" Blink himself wanted ask more.

The fluttering feather knows this secret
To be settled during confusion is to be enlightened and pure."
- Unknown

(I bet there are so many spelling/grammar errors in this XD)

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:01 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
((whoops))

Kaya pointed in the direction of the fighting. "Over there...." she said as she skated in that direction. "We should regroup with them." She said as she slashed a few mercs who jumped at her.

Forever_Hikaru
"Alright, lets go." Skye said as her dragon flew ahead and she started running in the direction that Kaya pointed. As she was on her way, more mercs showed up and she started shooting them with the pistol she had. Instead of bullets, small balls of eletricity shot out and incapacitated them. It was her own version of a tazer.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:02 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Feng looked at Blink. "He stole something important and used it's power."

A stream of snow flowed from the burning tiger as a eye appeared in the snow followed by a creepy smile. "Is that Clyde i see? How the years have been kind to you...." He said laughing as the eye in the snow raised a eyebrow. "I tohught i left you buried all those years ago." He laughed as he reformed by using the snow.

Feng being muttering something as eight fireballs formed a circle in the air. "I'm ending this now. Go ifirit!" He yelled as a portal opened in the fireballs and a large burning beast charged at Kuzan

Kuzan smirked slyly. "I couldn't agree more." he said holding his hand open in the air beside him a wind and ice began to gather in his hand. "Let me show you a taste of the power i've mastered over these long years..." He said coldly as a black ice spear formed in his hand. He gripped it before throwing it at the fire beast aiming for feng. "My new technique, the last lesson from Master Hell Tengu!" He said laughing as the spear and the beast collided. the spear seemed to have a black arctic wind flowing around it as the beast fought with the spear, equally matched.

Feng growled abit. "That isn't a normal spear...but it's ice. It should be melting away to nothing!" He said as his eyes grew, the Ice spear shot through ifirit's right shoulder. The beast roared as the wound froze and suddenly the entire fire beast was frozen solid in black ice. "What the- "Feng as as he barely move only to be grazed in the aide by the ice as it burrowed through the ground. The cut froze over in black ice as Feng winced in pain. "This isn't good...snow, I can't melt this!"

Kuzan laughed as the spear shot out of the ground and landed in his hand. "You're right...school payed off cousin!" He laughed as he spun his spear and put his free hand in his pocket.

Kaya moved with Skye and stopped when she saw what just happened. "What is this? That make no sense. My fatehr should be able to snuff out that icy fool..."

Forever_Hikaru
(black fire melt black ice? sweatdrop lol idk)

"That is not normal ice..." Skye said as she had saw what happened as well. She brought up an interface to analyze the black ice and see if there was a way to melt it.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:03 pm
Leprechaun_Sean
(Hey Tayuya, what happened to Archer?)

Memories of the ice cold snow flooded Blink's mind. He was taken back to that day. Clyde and Kuzan were still members of Hive. They were sent on a mission to icy land of Svalbard in the dead of winter. A blizzard, just like the one blowing right now, was terrorizing the young swordsman and his comrade. Back then, Clyde had no idea how to deal with the whether. Kuzan was a different story. He seemed oddly calm and collected. Clyde knew Kuzan was unaffected by the frigid cold, but the boy seemed unwavering in leading through the wind and cold. The two then engaged in a fight to the death. Kuzan ultimately won, leaving Clyde under a pile of snow to death from the cold. It was there that Clyde was saved by the Opperman corporation. The saved is a debatable term. The corporation more less kidnapped the swordsman and put him through their experiments.

"Kuzan!" Blinked shouted through the blizzard. "You backstabbing b*****d. I will stop you if it's the last thing I do!" Blink then drew his blade aimed it at the eye of the storm. "Time to end this." Blink switched his vision to infrared and leaped towards the icy villain.

- Unknown

The Voodoo Bunny
Kuzan laughed. "Can you escape that cold grip of death again!" He said as he spun his spear calmly. "You couldn't best me then. You can't now!!!" He said laughing as a ice copy blocked Blink from moving further. "Tengu always said you were weak!" He said as he went to stab Blink with his spear.

A figure in a white hood appeared in the blizzard and blocked the attack with a katana that was similar to one that any former hive student would recognize. "get...out!" The figure said in a deep cold voice

Kuzan's eyes grew and he growled. "You...how can that be!?" He yelled as he gripped the spear tightly

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:05 pm
Leprechaun_Sean

Blink ignored his ex-comrade's insults and mocking. With his sword, Blink sliced through the copy of his enemy, just see a spear heading straight for him. "Marx said the exact same thing about you!" Blink raised his blade to deflect the oncoming attack. However, the blow was blocked by someone else. A hooded figure parried the spear with a very familar sword, that hankered back to Blink's days in the Hive. "That sword. But how?" Blink then heard the figure's orders. The Leaguer obeyed without thought, dropping back to the safety of the ground

- Unknown

The Voodoo Bunny
The figure growled at Kuzan. "Return....what you have taken!" The figure snapped ignoring Clyde completely. "Get out!" he said again as he swung the sword sending the blizzard against kuzan.

Kuzan spun his spear and blocked the snow. "I don't know how you showed up...but you're going to die!" He said as the two began fighting.

feng watched the scene. "who is that?" He asked as he looked around. "Kaya...let's get you out of here. Blink did you bring any back up with you?"

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:06 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

"Yeah, he did." Archer ran up, well, more like slogged up, in time to hear Feng's question. "But unlike Blink, his backup can't run at hypersonic speeds," she said, glaring at Clyde. In one smooth move, she pulled her bow from her back and strung it, nocking a trick arrow to it in the same motion and aiming it into the fray, watching for an opening into which she could shoot.

Give me some one to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:07 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
The two fought on in the blizzard. "Capture that girl!" He order his mercs as they moved to capture Kaya. "You cannot be real!" He growled as he swung at the hooded man.

"Return....what you have taken!" He said as he jumped onto the spear when kuzan stabbed forward. "the wind that you control is impure....Taking this power by force like the unnatrual coward you are will result in your death and liberation!" The man yelled at Kuzan

Kuzan growled. "You're speaking gibberish! "He said swinging at the man as the blizzard seemed to slip out of Kuzan's control going a bit haywire

Feng watched the scene and grabbed the diamond from the air. "I've got enough in me for one shot...." he put his foot on it as the diamond as it glowed red and Feng gave a off a red aura. "Can we get the spear away from Kuzan? he could slice through what I'm going to do."

Forever_Hikaru
The fire dragon landed in front of Skye and Kaya, roaring at the mercs as it started to deal with them. They wouldn't be able to get through while the dragon was there and it wouldn't go down so easily due to its tough hide. "He should be able to keep those goons at bay." She said, referring to her dragon. "Before we do anything, is that guy in white going to try and kill us if we interfere?" she asked Feng.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:08 pm
Leprechaun_Sean

Blink was about to correct Archer on how he really didn't run at such speeds, but he was too engrossed in the fight going on above. It wasn't until Kuzan gave the order to his men did Blink snap out of it. "Archer!" He snapped. "Shoot..." Blink pointed to the girl being surrounded by Kuzan's goons. The situation was resolved however with the help of Datascape. "Nevermind." The Leaguer then turned to Feng. Based on what Blink knew about his fellow Leaguer and the look of the glowing aura around him, he was about unleash some kind destructive blast from the diamond. There couldn't possibly be any good ending to this. Not unless Feng landed a direct hit on the maniacal ice user. "Feng, save your strength and stand down. The enemy of our enemy seems to have this under control. If anything, get rid that diamond." Blink was unsure of what exactly was going on, but based off everything he could gather, that diamond was giving off supernatural powers that amplified certain abilities. Certainly a tool not meant to fall into the hands of someone like Kuzan.

- Unknown

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:09 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

Snow Raven nodded. "I'll get it from him." She held out a hand, narrowing her eyes in concentration and against the wind that blew snow into her face and nearly pulled off her hood. The distance at which she hovered from Kuzan made it a little more difficult for her, but almost instantly, the spear began to float out of the ice user's grip.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:09 pm
Leprechaun_Sean

Blink looked at Snow with a worrisome expression, not that she could see it, but blink was sure she might have been able to sense his anxiety. "I hope you know what you know what you're doing Snow." Blink said biting his lip. "The same for you Feng..." The Leaguer then stood by and watched as the elemental battle ensued.

For a moment, Blink did nothing. It wasn't until a stray mercenary made a move on Blink did he react. The Leaguer simply subdued the goon and held his head under his arm in a headlock.

- Unknown

The Voodoo Bunny
Kuzan growled and felt the spear drift away from him. "You want this spear? Take it!" He said launching it at Snow. He tried to gain control of the blizzard and transformed into his tiger form and roared at the man.

The man huffed. "That won't work on me...."he said leaping higher into the air before spinning. "This blizzard is not yours to command!" He yelled before raining down kicks which landed rapid blows sending kuzan into the ground.

((hope you guys are paying attention...i'm playing mind games =P))

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:10 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

"What...?" Snow Raven saw the spear speeding toward her and teleported away. The spear passed through the space where she had been only an instant before, and she reappeared in the air near where the spear had been aimed.

Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Archer saw Snow reappear, apparently perfectly safe, but something seemed off to her. Her eyes went wide, and she dropped her bow and ran toward the woman as Snow wobbled and fell out of the air. "Snow Raven!"

Give me some one to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:11 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Feng saw Snow fall and flew under her and caught her in his arms cushioning her fall." Snow!" he said as he wrapped his wings around her trying to warm her up. "stay awake!"

Kuzan growled and grabbed the man. "You...are....not...REAL!" He said as his hands turned into claws. throwing the man into the air he slashed him making him explode into snow. "she wanted to take the spear away..." He said smirking. "So I gave it to her...." He said laughing as the spear flew back to his hands and he began to move towards the diamond

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games