Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
University of Magic(Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

uilenyk

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:06 pm

"Any hesitation means death on the battlefield boy. If you don't move I will come to you." As he stood there, he has slowly been gathering energy from the shadows that had retaken room. To insure Sera did not escape ether he had his shadow pull her deeper into the wall so that only from her shoulders and head were still visible.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:07 pm

Sera must break out of this darkness now. Through the things she taught him, Ed was not quite ready to use it yet and he is going to battle Zane... Sera tried to form a small fire ball in the darkness to see what happens.

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:12 pm

Ed took a deep breath, then looked behind him. "Sera!" he said, not realizing that his delay had caused her harm. He looked at Zane again and ran at him, head lowered to take the man down to the floor. Edward was angry now...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:21 pm

Zane felt a slight drain when Sera created the fire. She was still fighting to break free. She truly wanted to protect this child. He could see the inexperience in Ed's actions. He had actually made things easier on him. He allowed Ed's attempt to connect though he took a step back to keep his balance then aimed a strike at the back corner of his neck were a collection of nerves were to knock him out cold.

uilenyk

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:25 pm

Ed, being the klutz that he is, tripped right as Zane aimed the strike, thus causing the advisary to miss. Ed fell on his face, and moaned. He rolled over, and stuck out his hand. He closed his eyes and thought, Come on fire, work! Just then, a short burst of flame shot from his hand, burning it, and into Zane's face.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:33 pm

That was it. Sera had enough.

She is going to risk this no matter what, the book neutrilizes the strain on her body when using magic. She can use magic without the book , but it would drain her. But she couldn't let Zane hurt her student. Sera imagined a ball of fire in the darkness, getting bigger and bigger. She felt the heat, it burned her. The magic took the breath out of her but she continued enforce it as much as she could.

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:38 pm

((Now we have to wait...))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:48 pm

(Had to get some food. Was hungry)
The amount of shadow energy he had gathered was more than enough block the flames. Sera was getting impatient and her sudden move concerned Zane more than anything else. She obviously believed that Zane was going to harm Ed. He grabbed Ed by the collar of his shirt, picking him up and forcing his arms behind him while shadows binded his legs together. His free arm wrapped around his victim's neck though not applying any pressure just yet. "I suggest you cool down before you do something your regret." He said in a dangerous voice as he faced Sera with Ed in front of him.

uilenyk

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:58 pm

Sera's face was emotionless, she didn't have the energy left to speak anyway. Now she doesn't like Zane as much. She extinguished her flames in the darkness and settled down.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:04 pm

((Sorry...time to post!))
Maverick heard charging coming towards him. He shot out a blast knocking the other enemies around him away. "Who comes to face me now?" He asked. As he charged back at Sebestian with his blades ready and a jet of water pushing him forward at a relatively high speed.

Rhonin saw the arrows heading for him and he created after images of himself to prevent some of the arrows from hitting him. A few hit him but he paid it no mind. He shot out a bunch of darkly colored ice shards at Amaya while he glided around her.

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:17 pm

Sebastian smiled, and started to cloak his sword with flames also. "It is I, Sebastian of the Horyu!" he said as Maverick was coming towards him. "And the darkness shall fall on you!"

Ed was now super pissed, and if there is one thing you don't do, its get a good old southern boy like Edward pissed. The heat started to radiate off of him, starting to undo his binds. His eyes were burning, and it was obvious that he wasn't in control. His face was etched with hatred for this man who decided that he was going to come into Ed's school and wreak havoc.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:21 pm

He watched as Sera calmed down. He put his hand on the corner of Ed's shoulder and gave a sharp pinch knocking him out. He stayed silent for several moments making sure that there was no one near them. He made sure the Ed was out as well. Once he was sure no one could hear them he turned his attention back to Sera "So you're Sera. It is a relief for me to see that you were stationed here. I can see that you truly care for the student's well-being." He let her out of the bind having his shadow make sure she was steady on her feet before returning to him. He laid Ed down as well. "He is simply unconscious. He may have a small headache when he wakes up but nothing more. You should take him to the safety of the other students. It would not be safe to simply leave him here."

uilenyk

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:26 pm

((That moment that your plans are completely negated by other roleplayers.... XDD))

Edward lay slumped on the side of the wall. His skin was still hot to the touch, and his hand had already started to blister over his burns. It was hard to imagine that this boy was capable of so much power.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:27 pm

((Sorry for taking minor control of your character Tammy. >.>))
"Come then Sebestian, I have the might of Leviathan behind me. And I shall crash upon you like the waves of the ocean crash upon the shore washing away all impurties." He accelerated himself blades at the ready as he soon clashed with the shadow warrior. Clangs of the blades hitting each other could be heard as they swung at each other.

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:33 pm

((Nope its ok, I love it when that happens..It keeps me on my toes))

Sebastian laughed at the warrior. "Oh, that's rich...You won't know true power until you feel Diablos coursing through your veins..." he said as the swords came apart and he parried. The blades were clashing together as each master could predict the other. "You were well trained...not as well as me, considering my wisdom, but still, for a sprout..."
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games