Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Twelve Signs: Medieval Zodiac RP (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:11 pm
Jace had a lot on his mind as he continued leaving the area. If there were others who had powers over the elements, then it would stand to reason that there would have to be some purpose for that. Further more, the presence of two such individuals indicated that they could quite possibly be drawn to each other, if such was the case, then there wasn't likely to be a place Jace would be able to hide. But this was all conjecture at this point, he didn't know the more abstract applications of his powers yet and didn't know if the others would be able to track him at all.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:57 pm
“Playing with fire is bad for those who burn themselves.”

Alessandra sighs and looks around, having lost track of where she had heard the fighting from. She begins to walk back when she see's a girl heading the same direction. "Excuse me."

“For the rest of us, it is a very great pleasure.”
-Anonymous

“Well I am death,
None can excel,”

Jezebel makes it to the princesses window and cautiously pulls herself up enough to peek in, biting back a curse when she see's the guard. She lowers herself out of sight again and examines the window, trying to tell if she would have to break through it or pick a lock.

“I'll open the door
To Heaven or Hell.”

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:15 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Shifting himself somewhat Kyo turned as he closed the door behind him and stood now inside the princesses room with simply him and her. "I am-Sorry for your loss Arlyn" Kyo said his head hung somewhat as he stood there. He didn't know what to say. How could he at a time like this. He was one that was used to seeing death around him while the princess. This was likely the first time she had seen something like this let alone someone that close.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:16 pm
((good to be back.))

Alura, not paying much attention to her surroundings at this point, is startled by Shano's arrival. "Well, apparently even with this outfit, I'm still known by a few travelers who have come to what should have been a joyous occasion," she replies as soon as Shano comes back from dealing with the grieving noble. Of course, she waits to hear what Shano has to say before saying, "Think about this Shano. You heal people for a living, correct? This assassin probably uses his skills as, well, an assassin to make a living, much in the same way I use my skills to earn mine. You shouldn't try to see the world in such a black and white view. Besides, at least you got a look at the assassin, whereas I didn't." She paused to hear what Shano would have to say.  

ShizukathePudu

Mind-boggling Shade

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:36 pm
Arlyn pushed herself up to a seated position and wiped at her eyes with the side of her hand, but the tears hadn't stopped. "I apologize, Kyo," she said quietly. "You should not have to see me like this." Even in her grief, she was trying to keep the propriety of a princess.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:39 pm

Forcing a smile Kyo shook his head. "There is no reason to apologize to me. This is your first time seeing the death of someone in such a manner I am sure" he said as he leaned against the door. "No one can watch you should you need to go ahead and break down the rest of the way" he told her his smile soft tho he didn't look towards her. Instead his eyes were on the ground between them.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:06 am
"Hmmm... I guess so, but he killed the crown prince, he might have been ordered to kill him, but I still think that killing is wrong." Shano's voice was like she was thinking of something. She wondered who might send the assassin to kill the prince, she didn't have much information about the royal family of Angin. Many people fears the king, even then, Shano doubted that everyone in the family is evil, Arlyn is a good example of that, she was rather nice. Thinking about Arlyn now, Shano wondered where she went, by the time she turned to the scream, Arlyn and the guard was already gone. She'll need to go apologize to them later for her rudness, her last apologize was not sincere enough, it was almost mocking in tone... She was thinking about how to apologize to the guard and Arlyn properly when a voice interrupted her. She turned to see a person who was a little bit taller than Alura. "Yes?" She replied politely, the person looks lost and seems to have just arrived. Might be one of the nobles who are late for the ball. "There was an... accident, so if you are coming to the ball, it has already ended."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:40 pm

"I was here for that.", Alessandra responds, "I was wondering if you had happened to see any fighting. I had heard some earlier, but couldn't find it before it had ended."

-Anonymous

“Well I am death,
None can excel,”

Jezebel eases herself up to the window again, tensing for a brief moment before launching herself up and over, scythe out front to break through the glass first. She hits the floor and immediately rolls to her feet, weapon at the ready as she darts towards the bed and grabs Arlyn.

“I'll open the door
To Heaven or Hell.”

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:55 am
"Um... actually..." She looked to Alura unsure if she should tell this person about the battle. She looks like a warrior, maybe she could help Shano find the assasin after all. Shano decided to tell the person. "The battle was me and another person fighting against the person who assassinated the prince, he escaped." She waited for the person's response.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:54 pm
Arlyn screamed and struggled against her assailant, landing an elbow in the other person's gut, but the figure's weapon was at her throat barely a second later, and she froze, looking at Kyo with wide, scared eyes.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:49 pm

By the time that Kyo had looked up he held his hand at his sword and taken a step towards the assailant that now had the princess by the throat. "Princess" Kyo said his blade half drawn as he could only stand there. "Release her" Kyo screamed as he fully with drew his blade and glared at the woman.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:19 pm

Alessandra frowns and looks Shano over, "I see... You don't look like you'd last long in a fight though."

-Anonymous

“Well I am death,
None can excel,”

"Drop the sword or I slit her throat.", Jezebel responds coldly, shifting a little to get a better grip in the princess, "I may not get as much with her dead, but I still get paid."

“I'll open the door
To Heaven or Hell.”

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:24 pm

"If you harm her you will wish that you were lucky enough for death" Kyo said his eyes not the usual cool look but of anger and madness as he stood there. "No if you harm her you won't be allowed to die" he said to her gripping his blade tightly, his knuckles having turned white from the force. Looking at his sword Kyo grit his teeth as he stood there. He was helpless currently and with her so close to the princess he wasn't fast enough to get there and kill her before she would be able to harm the princess. Damn it what do I do.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:49 pm
IchigoK25

((We're moving on dude))

"Well, I suppose this trip could've gone better." Leon said and sighed. He, Free and Xavier were heading out, wanting to get back home as soon as they could. On they way out, they passed by the tower that Arlyn was supposedly locked in and Leon couldn't help but look up at it wistfully.

Jace had been sneaking out, passing by the Princess's tower when he heard a scream. He knew no one had spotted him, and judging from the volume and direction, it was coming from within the tower itself. Did someone hire another assassin to kill the royals? And if so, why attack the girl in the tower? She has no claim to the throne. Or is it something else? Jace thought as he moved into the shadows at the base of the tower and began calling up another mist, he'd want to know what this new commotion was about. They better not have set me up. He thought to himself as he waited for the eventual descent of the perpetrator.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:15 am
"Don't people ever tell you that looks can be decieving? Well... I'm not skilled with swords but this can harm people too." She presented the pebbles to the person. One of them cracked since it struck the ground, she wasn't sure if it was the one she fired or manipulated, she'll need to clean them later. "You also don't look like a person who would attend a ball." Shano said and examined the person, being a herbalist and a village 'doctor' she have seen the different condition of people. Her build looks strong, like a warrior, almost like Alura, but still different. "Are you a warrior of sorts? Where do you come from? Oh, do you know that I'm a herbalist?" Shano asked curiously, giving the person a light smile.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff