Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Sacrifice (1x1) (Yaoi) (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:03 pm
User Image
========================

When class started the prince was completely distracted. He kept spacing out and messing up his notes on the piano. His teacher then allowed Ezekiel to step out and go get some air. So the prince did bringing his bag with him. He walked with his hand shoved into his pockets and his head hanging low. The prince then walked all the way up to the roof and gazed out into the city. "What am I going to do?" He asked himself. The prince sighed heavily and sat down. "If Yuki can't marry me...then.." Ezekiel stopped. It even hurt his heart just saying it and it continued to rip at his chest. This is the first time he felt this strongly about another person. The prince knew he would die if he loses Yuki.

========================

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:18 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

After a few more classes, it was lunchtime. Yuki sat alone at his desk and didn't talk to anyone. Not even his friends. Arika and Natsu sat with him and said nothing. "Yuki... You need to eat... It would be bad if you don't..." Arika said when she saw that Yuki barely touched his food. "I'm not really hungry..." He told her. Arika looked at him sadly. She wishe there was a way that she could help...
After lunch ended, classes started. After a while, school finally ended. Before Arika and Natsu left, Yuki lightly grabbed Arika's sleeve to keep her from leaving. She blinked then turned around to look at him. "M-may I come over to your house for a bit?" He asked her, not wanting to go home yet. Arika smiled and nodded. "Of course." She told him. Yuki sadly smiled back. He took out his cell phone and called Mr. Takami, telling him that he would be at a friend's place for a few hours. After that, the small group left to Arika's house.

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:39 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel soon came back to his class and tried to focus a little bit more. It wasn't going to well for him. Just thinking Yuki would leave, it just hurt to much. Later lunch came along and the prince grabbed his lunch and left the room. He walked all the way to Yuki's class when he didn't find him in the halls. The prince saw Yuki said and not even eating. he hasn't even left his desk.
Ezekiel thought he would only make it worse if he walked in so he turned around and went up to the roof. He ate some of his lunch but the rest he just threw away. What a waste. He then headed back to his classroom and waited for class to start.
After school Ezekiel walked out to the front of the school.. His driver was just getting off the phone with Mr. Takami. "I'm sorry sir, but Yuki went to his friends for a few hours." The prince sadly nodded and got in the limo then took off towards home. Since this morning both Yuki and himself shut down. The princes heart continued t be ripped knowing Yuki didn't want to come home. Did he even want to be near or with Ezekiel anymore? The prince didn't know at what to do, but just try to hold onto himself and not letting his true monster side take hold again. He locked himself up in the room, laid on the bed, and stared up at the ceiling as a few tears rolled down his face. "Will he come back?"

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:52 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki walked to Arika's house with them and went up to her room. He brought up a few sodas and a bag of chips as they began to work on their homework. About an hour later, Arika got sick of the silence.
"So what's up? And don't brush it off and say that it is nothing again." Arika told Yuki, looking up at him. Yuki looked at her then sighed. He knew he couldn't hide it from them any longer. He then told them what happened that morning.
Arika thought for a moment. "Um... Well..." She began. "It's sounds like he is scared." Natsu answered for her. Arika nodded in agreement. Yuki blinked in confusion. "Scared? What for?" He asked. "Rejection." Natsu answered him. "Yeah. Answer me this, do you love him Yuki?" Arika asked. Yuki's face turned red and he glanced down at the ground. He slowly nodded. "Have you told the prince?" Arika asked. Yuki shook his head. "Then there is your problem. He doesn't know your feeling for him. How could he marry someone who doesn't return his feelings? Especially when he deeply cares for them?" Arika asked him. Yuki blinked. She's right. He... He loved the prince. He finally understood now. It all impacted him at once. His feeling became clear.
Yuki stood up quickly. "Thank you! I don't know what I will do with out you two!" He told them. He gathered his things, hugged his friends, then quickly left Arika's house, dashing to the mansion. He final understood now. He loved the prince! He was so happy that he finally figure it out! He had to tell the prince immediately!

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:05 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel stayed laying in his bed like a bum. He continued to stare up at the ceiling. His tears stopped a while ago but the stayed dry to his cheeks. He kept wishing Yuki would come back and that his grand father didn't bring up the marriage so soon. It ruined the whole day for the both of them.
At the front door Mr. Takami opened it and found Yuki panting from the run over here. "Master Yuki, glad to see you, but you could of called and we would of picked you up you know." He said and smiled at Yuki.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:14 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki smiled then shook his head. "No, that would have taken to long. Thank you though. The prince is in his room right? I'll be up there too." He informed Mr. Takami before going to his and the prince's room.
First, he knocked on the door. "Prince? It's me, I'm coming in." he told him through the door before entering the bedroom. He smiled when he saw the prince on the bed and he closed the door behind him. "Hello... I... I'm sorry about today..." He apologized, feeling guilty that he had avoided him.

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:26 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel sat up a bit when he herd the knock at the door and Yuki's voice. He came back... The prince smiled lightly at him as he used his elbows to support himself up. "Don't worry about it, blame my grandfather if you want to." He said then laid back down and looked at the ceiling. The prince was still sort of shut down, but he was glad Yuki came back home. Even if he doesn't know Yuki's feelings, the prince will be able to hold him close all night once again.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:37 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki suddenly got nervous. "Um... And there'a something I had to tell you..." He told him then walked up to the side of the bed so he could hear him better.
"Um... Well... I went to Arika's house and told her and Natsu what happened this morning... They suggested that you were afraid of being rejected... Um well... Then they asked me some questions and came to the conclusion that you didn't know my real feelings.. Then I realized that I never you told you... Um... How should I put this... Um..." Yuki's face turned bright red and he looked down at the ground, fidgeting. "I... I..." He then looked up and looked at the prince. "I love you." He told him, his face still bright red with embarrassment. He told him. He finally told him...

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:47 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel looked at Yuki when he began talking. insently he began to think of the worse, but then he brought up being rejected. Yuki was right, Ezekiel didn't want Yuki to deny his feelings. It's too painful. As the boy continued the prince sat up more his eye widening. He then say Yuki blush and smiled lightly. The the words Ezekiel been wanting to hear since he said them finally came from Yuki's lips. The prince couldn't believe it. He quickly got up and hugged Yuki close. Yuki loves him, he truely does. "Thank you, and I love you too Yuki." Th prince then kissed the top of his head and smiled down at the boy.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:59 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki's face reddened again when the prince hugged him and said that he loved him also. He smiled then hugged him back. He couldn't believe this. This was actually happening. Yuki never thought he would love someone in his entire life. Now look at him. He found someone... And that person loved him back.
Yuki felt so stupid that he never realized his feelings sooner, but now that he did, he felt so happy. He didn't have to reject him... In fact, he never wanted to reject the prince.
"I'm sorry it took so long to realize my feelings..." Yuki told the prince softly, feeling embarrassed.

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:09 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel smiled and caressed Yukis cheek tilting his head up so he could look into his eyes. "Please don't apologize Yuki, you've done nothing wrong." He then kissed Yukis lips softly. "You needed your time to figure it out, and I'm glad you did." He told him softly and smiled. He then sat back down and brought Yuki down next to him. The prince wrapped an arm around his lower back and hooked on his hip. He then rested his head against Yuki.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:15 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki blushed then smiled, nodding. He was surprised when the prince brought him down next to him and rested his head against him. Yuki smiled then brought his hand up and began to stroke the prince's hair, resting his head upon the prince's. It was so nice to be like this with him...

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:31 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel held Yuki close to him for a bit. He then kissed Yuki's cheek and smiled at him. "I love you." He said wanting to hear Yuki say it again. Knowing it's true is great but hearing it over and over from the persons lips. It's special every time.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:38 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki's face turned red and he looked over at the prince. A smile appeared on his face and he tilted his head as he did. "I love you too." He told him in a soothing voice. Those three little words brought so much happiness and relief... Yuki didn't know what to do with himself anymore...

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:17 am
User Image
========================

Ezekiel smiled at Yuki before he leaned in close and planted his lips against his. He soon pulled back slightly, opening his eyes to look into Yuki's. The prince then kissed him one more moving a bit on top of him like last time, bit he was going to let Yuki lay back on his own before he does.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games