Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

Chetot_Ako

Fashionable Gaian

5,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:11 pm
Clasela

Thank you so much.... heart I hope to inspire more.... heart It's really lovely to meet you too.... redface  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:11 pm
lGAF

Haha, really? How is that possible?!

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:14 pm
Walk_Like_Egyptians

You've done a great job with them! I've always loved that style of photographs. I'm hoping to buy a bulky digital polaroid camera soon. ^o^

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:14 pm
sundae princess

If you want it, I mean... ^^"  

Sweet Dreams La-La

Hallowed Pumpkin

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:18 pm
Sweet Dreams La-La

I'm so glad to hear that~ You're welcome. That sounds nice what sort of things are you planning on doing?
        My day has been peaceful so far. I'm slowly packing up my things to move back in with my partner tomorrow when I finally get a new internet modem! Yay!
        Then my life will go back to normal once again. >.<

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:19 pm
Lady mewcat

Really? xD Is there a particular reason why? Or?

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:23 pm
Lady mewcat

You're very lucky~ It's sort of the same with me, but my partner has insomnia as well so when he can't sleep he goes and watches telly and I'm all alone with our puppy who sleeps in the worst spots on the bed. >.<

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:25 pm
Clasela
Lady mewcat

Really? xD Is there a particular reason why? Or?

Well birds eyes really creep me out,and I have a fear of getting pooped on by them O-o'  

lady mewcat

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Coloring Champion 0

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:31 pm
Yokies

I hate being near them full stop. I'm scared they're going to jump down my throat and choke me... >.>'' Really, how come?
        Most likely. It's the devil toilet and I'm going to drown it in bleach until it dies. emotion_dowant
        Or I'm going to buy something tomorrow to fix it when I go out with mummy for our girls-only shopping trip.
        Hopefully they will. I mean, I have 1M at the moment, but half of that is my play money. Mwahaha. What's your number one can't-live-without item?
        He's kind of like a teacher-tutor-thing. He just reads over our responses and tells us how we're going with everything and what we can improve on.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:33 pm
Clasela

Lol, take your time. x3
I'm pretty good, yourself? c:
It was probably the one hidden in the wall; and just basically the uhh... bald guy talking to the father, and in a test tube was Aya.  

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:33 pm
Chetot_Ako

You're so welcome! Hopefully, if my idea gets accepted, you will be able to inspire a lot more women in this guild.
        What sort of hobbies do you enjoy? ^o^

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:35 pm
Lady mewcat

It's the whole beady-eye thing, yes? What about the little ones, their poops aren't that big?

Clasela
Crew

Chetot_Ako

Fashionable Gaian

5,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:40 pm
Clasela
What idea is that, that you have in mind? redface Hmmm... I love chatting, cuddling with my boyfie, 4laugh , helping other people, playing, and SHOPPING!!! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:44 pm
Clasela

Sorry I disappeared. The boys decided we were going to see The Croods a second time. And since they did all the dishes from dinner, I decided I couldn't tell them no, lol. I'm glad your doing better!

I'm starting to get a little tired, I've had a relatively easy, but long day. It's back to work tomorrow, but I only work 4 days this week, looking forward to that smile  

FaelenLeigh

Adored Cutie-Pie

13,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Love Machine 150

lady mewcat

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Coloring Champion 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:45 pm
Clasela
Lady mewcat

You're very lucky~ It's sort of the same with me, but my partner has insomnia as well so when he can't sleep he goes and watches telly and I'm all alone with our puppy who sleeps in the worst spots on the bed. >.<

I can't sleep alone,especially with my insomnia.
My insomnia mostly comes from fear of the dark,so i really would rather sleep with someones arms around me.
I would sleep with a light on,but i also can't sleep when there's light in the room.
I have issues lol  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games