Submit

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 11:22 pm
"Ooh, where is it going? The moon? Mars? Uranus?" Virgil asked excitedly then started snickering at the joke he had made. "But yeah, SOME OF US, can't warp because all our magic is used for important things. Like Mana Pots, Enchanted Artifacts, Legendary Items of Unbridled Power and things like Warp Gates that you take for granted. Where would you be without Alchemists? Huh?! Where I ask you!" Virgil yelled, he wanted to make a Warp Gate so bad, it was going to be fun, maybe if he told his cousin then the genius could link to it with one of his own teleportation devices.  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 2:37 am
He smiled "Oh Is Eureka here yet, I want her to right down the places Virgil just said, "we should definitely go to those places after this trip" he was already planning the space trips out in his head  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 6:27 am
"Please don't make it dangerous." Molly said as she watched them.  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 6:41 am
"Not to worry Ms. Hain My projects are Mostly safe" he said that as if it was encouraging to her. "now then gather aroudn everyona nd grab a piece to work on.  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 7:01 am
Molly sighed. "That doesn't make me feel better." she said before walking over to the table. She didn't want to touch anything so she just stood next to Sebastian and watched him. She wanted to make sure she would know when to hide when something was about to happen, but a part of her kinda wanted to be close to him. She wasn't sure why yet.  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 7:12 am
"Ah Good, Ms. Hain if you wouldn't mind I've chosen the biggest part, I'll be needing an extra hand" he gave her a tool she had no clue of what it was, it seemed to be giving off some kinda energy on the steel pointed end so she could safely assume she was holding the handle part.  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 7:37 am
Molly looked at the tool. "Um, what does this do?" she asked while holding it cautiously.  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 7:43 am
"it energizes the part so we can move the cogs and stuff around when we need to, just simply touch the part with it now if you please"  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 7:54 am
Molly looked at him then carefully touched the part with the tool like he told her. "Please don't blow up..." she whispered.  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 8:54 am
"No I am going to take a pass on this one Sebastian" Alex said simply rolling back over with his back to the group. As was usually the case Alex held little to no enjoyment of being in the club and unlike when he had first.joined he wasn't worried as much about being exposed as a wizard. Enough of the humans knew of him now to scoff off the evidence as nothing more then unproven slander. Yawning as he lay there he closed his eyes. Like he did at night he had bee running well into the am and was tired. Sebastians little project took a backseat to his own well being.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 9:42 am
At that response Sebastian gave a smirk toward Alex "You don't say, hehehehe" he then turned to his work once Molly touched the machine and it started to operate and open up, giving Sebastian both his hands availability to collaborate in his tinkering.  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 9:56 am
Molly watched and looked at Sebastian. "Do you need goggles for this?" she asked him.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 10:08 am
"You raise a good point, Ms. Hain" he pressed a button on his belt and a compartment appeared out of the belt that defied the laws of physics, he pulled out some rather unique looking goggles (as seen on his profile pic) and placed it on himself closing the compartment and returning to work "please try to Hold still, one slip up and I'll get pumped with 3 notches of energy" he chuckled as he worked  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 10:26 am
"Great, no pressure." Molly said sarcastically and made sure to stay still.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 9:14 pm
"You guys want me to help assemble it or would you rather I make sure it actually works right?" Virgil asked, alchemizing two pairs of goggles, one for him and another pair for Molly. "You may need these, no sense in losing eyesight over this." He said cheerily and started wondering how he was going to keep his Philospher's Stone out in the open, yet close to him, would he do a necklace? A ring? Perhaps maybe a keychain?  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff