Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yokai Academy (A/O) Would appreciate some more Monsters Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  Yes
  No
  A little work would be good
  Making Profile now!
View Results

pramheda

Fox

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:04 am
spartan309

shabatha

( Sorry for being gone! ^-^; I had a lot of setting up to do for senior year. )

The lamia had been quick in her work, finishing her assignment without complaint or question. When it came time to leave, she stayed around her companions. When out of the classroom, she spoke to the two of them. "I'll be in our next class, see you!" Krynn hadn't seen them until the end of lunch. The princess-nicknamed girl immediately went to Nicole's side. The snake smiled happily, joining in with Shiyana and Nicole cheerfully. "Are you two enjoying lunch?" She asked, to put herself back into conversation.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:11 pm
Nicole hadn't talked much to her siren friend since Krynn went off to a different class, but during lunch, she saw Krynn return, giving a smile to her lamia crush. "Hello again Princess." She said, calling her by the nickname she felt she deserved.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:46 pm
Marin Kawa

Looking at his arm for a moment she laughed and slide her arms around his. Marin smiled up at him, "Aren't you just a gentleman." She then lifted her bag to show that she had brought her own to eat. "Are you going to eat anything?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:19 pm
With the lunch bell ringing, Terry skipped out of his classroom. He was back to being his carefree self again. For time being, he was free from his most hated thing in the world. Paperwork. Well that, and people touching his lucky charms. Seriously, why did people feel the need to touch them? The leprechaun cartwheeled down the halls until he reached Angelina's classroom door. Terry slide the door open and peeped inside. "Angie! It's lunch time! C'mon!" The Language Arts teacher said cheerfully with a bright smile. He was still totting his outlandish Irish accent for the day.

shabatha

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:48 am
"I've found being a gentleman usually keeps me from getting the snot beat out of me.", he responds cheerily. He begins walking Marin down to the eating area. "If there's any fish or something I might.", he responds, "Though I'm willing to do some tricks for you if you have some. You won't find anyone who can balance a beach ball on their nose as well as I can."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:55 pm
Marin Kawa

Marin nodded her head with a smile on her face. "That does usually help." Walking along with him she thought about the food that she had brought. "What about eel? Most of what I have is meat and I doubt you enjoy that." She looked up at him with a smirk picturing him balancing a ball on his nose. "I do hope you want the eel so I can see that." Laughing she then thought about Jacob, "We just have to make sure that Elric doesn't find out I brought food."  

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:45 pm
Roran chuckles, "Just hold it above your head where he can't reach." He's silent for a moment before speaking again, "I don't think I've had eel before. I'd be willing to try it." Arriving at the eating area, he holds the door for Marin to go in first.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:00 pm
Within only a few moments the food that Jacob had gotten was gone with only a few bones and food scraps left. It was very tasty but only as much as school food could be. "Aww where are the other teachers this is no fun without some one to talk to." The little wolf muttered as he poutted a bit. He wanted to find Marin and sit on her lap a little more. He had gotten to earlier and was hoping he could once more before the days over with.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:18 pm
Rajin put his ring puzzle aside and noticed how Cassia began to start acting like a cat, what her lying her head down on her arms. She was even purring a bit. This made the ifrit curious about her. Rajin's mischievous nature was, a lot of the time, due to his misguided curiosity. Cassia seems a tad weird. I wonder what happens if... The ifrit timidly reached out to the girl's hair. A sense of unusual hesitation was visible from his shaking hand. Rajin then quickly patted Cassia on the head and went back to his puzzle to make it look like he hadn't touched her. The ifrit had guilt written all over his face however as two fiery balls lit up his cheeks. Rajin was never very good with anything related to intimacy.

Hector returned to the cafeteria after finding Shiyana's locker and delivering his love letter. He left the letter anonymous and inside her locker. Strange how he was able to get in the locker. hector assumed most lockers would be locked, but they weren't. Maybe it was because student only kept their shoes in the lockers. Whatever the reason, Hector had done his job. Once inside the cafeteria, Hector took a seat next to whoever he could. He didn't have any food though. And sitting next to random people seemed to drive them. After three attempts, Hector was by his zombified self

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:51 pm
Cassia's purring became louder during the brief seconds Rajin had patted her head. It quickly quieted again and she didn't seem to have noticed that he had touched her in her sleepy state.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:19 pm
Apparently, Rajin was safe. Cassia hadn't noticed that he had patted her head. Strange. Instead, Cassia simply purred louder, just like a cat. If memory serves correctly, purr ing in cats was positive sign. Rajin went in once once more and patted the girl's head, this time, longer, even going as far as to scratch her behind the ear. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. The ifrit thought to himself. If Cassia did take notice, he could simply just lie. He was good at it after all. So, in reality, there was nothing to fear.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:50 pm
Cassia purrs louder again, subconsciously shifting closer to Rajin. At least until she realized what was going on. Her eyes snap open and she jumps out of her seat and several feet away. And just stares at him for several long moments before speaking, what might be a slightly embarrassed blush on her face, "What were you doing..?"

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:17 am
omgIisonfiyah

"Guess things just don't seem very interesting when you're in your hometown. Everything just seems normal." Yui said as she started eating her ice cream. It was still cold and creamy. She ate it a bit fast where any normal person would get a brain freeze, but of course she was unaffected by it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:05 am
Rajin to wish that he had brought a notepad. He was starting to feel like a scientist, noting Cassia's behavior was a lot like a cat. She was purring louder and even getting closer to him. "Interesting." Rajin noted. Then the worst happened. Cassia woke up and spotted what he was doing. After being questioned what he was doing, Rajin thought of several courses of actions he could take. "You have a bug on you." He lied. It may have been one the worst lies he had ever told. Rajin shared the same blush of embarrassment as Cassia did. the only difference was that his face was completely straight. It didn't help though, since he had guilty written all over his face.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:47 am
Cassia didn't believe his lie for a second. She eyes him warily for a moment before slowly sitting down, intending to pretend nothing had happened. "When's lunch over?"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games