Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 [VQ x LS] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:22 pm
When asked if he was being serious, Rajin leaned down and pressed his lips against Krynn's. He was soft and gentle with warmth coming off his lips. He pulled away slowly and stared deeply into the lamia's puffy bloodshot eyes. "Yes." He whispered in the same tone when he spoke before. The ifrit calm and tender. He only wanted to comfort the snake and make her stop crying. "Now come on. You need to eat something or starve. I'll be with you later. I have to shower so I can get this scent off me." Rajin said placing his hands on Krynn's shoulders. He pecked her lips and held her once more before letting go and turning the water on.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:46 am

Krynn wiped her eyes, and watched him for only a few seconds before she turned and went back into the bedroom. In a sense of habit, she began to cover her body with the make up that hid her markings. Though Rajin enjoyed them and wanted them seen, it made the snake feel vulnerable and weak. People noticed them and touched them. She made sure to apply the make up around her eyes, as well, hiding most of their redness. Though still swollen, they did look significantly better. She was careful and cautious. She chose to wear a pair of dark red, silky shorts and a black tank top, hoping not to see anyone when she ventured out. She peeked out before going toward the kitchen.

(if they don't have a kitchen on their floor, I can edit meep.)

pramheda

Fox

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:46 am
As soon as the bath was ready, Rajin ditched his blood stained pants and got in and began to wash himself. The bathwater was extremely hot, just the way Rjain liked it. If he wasn't stewing it a pot of boiling water, then it wasn't a bath for the young ifrit. Rajin continued to wash himself, dunking his body underneath the water and basking in it for a few minutes before surfacing once more. Looking around the bath, the genie found some scented oils to put in the tub. This was perfect. It was just what he needed to get rid of the scent of blood. The ifrit generously poured the oil into the water and began to wash his body until smelled completely of zesty ginger. Once Rajin exited the giant bathtub though, his body's natural musk took over and he was back to smelling like burning firewood. Most ifrits smelled of a something similar.

The ifrit then went to get dressed, choosing a floral button up shirt like his father and another pair of long khaki pants. Rajin left the shirt unbuttoned to show of his ripped physique. He then went out of his room to go find his wife.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:46 pm

Normally, Krynn would have flagged down a servant. Instead, she just found the fridge and got out some fruits. She didn't want anyone cooking for her and her family wasn't the type to leave leftovers. In fact, she had never had leftovers. The concept was foreign, as if thinking people saved what they didn't eat was weird and strange. The lamia propped herself up onto the counter as she began eating. She slowly nibbled the grapes, a few oranges, a pomegranate, quite a few apples and then finally, as Rajin was walking in to find her, she was beginning to eat a banana. She paused briefly, taking a small bite and watching him. When her mouth was clear, she spoke, "You know," She jumped down from the counter, but didn't move toward him. "If you keep walking around like that, girls will be flocking to join your harem."

pramheda

Fox

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:08 pm
The kitchen was empty save for the two that were now in there. Rajin's parents were nowhere to be found, along with Krynn's. Upon finding his wife, Rajin smirked. She made a smart remark about his fashion choice. "Tsh. Please. As if I'd take them." The ifrit went to fridge and opened it up, looking inside for anything he could eat. Luckily the ifrit held the basic knowledge to make a sandwich, which he happily did. "Besides, I have you. What more do I need?" Rajin was spreading mustard on his sandwich when he spoke. If the genie's seals had been released, he might have a been a bit more charming with his delivery, but everything just seemed to come off flat with little emotion. Rajin began eating his sandwich, leaning against the kitchen counter like the lamia.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:15 pm

Krynn watched him, still eating her banana. She paused to listen to him and smile, but took another bite and swallowed it before speaking. "All I'm saying," The lamia gave a little shrug, "Is it's attractive," The snake smirked but took another bite. When she finished that banana, she began to open another. "Will you come with me to the beach later tonight?" She asked, looking to him with curious eyes. She was reassured only slightly by any of his words.. they didn't come off with deeper meanings. She wasn't sure how he could really be feeling.

pramheda

Fox

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:39 am
Rajin smiled and chuckled a bit at Krynn's subtle compliment. The ifrit loved to flaunt his muscular physique, whether he knew it or not. It was in his blood. Much like his father, he was a proud genie who loved to strut around with as little clothes as possible and show off. Rajin just did in more subtle and casual ways. He finished the last of his sandwich when the lamnia asked if he would come with her to the beach later that night. "Alright." Rajin replied cooly. "Best hope there aren't any of those people out there that were around when I killed that shark." The ifrit let out a slightly annoyed sigh. "I'd rather not deal with press."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:49 am

When he smiled, it only made the snake's own smile grow accordingly.. but when he talked it seemed to diminish. He went into the ocean and killed a shark. Being reminded of the event made Krynn just murmur a soft, "Okay," And toss away the garbage from all of the fruit she had eaten. She glanced to him before leaving to room and going to theirs. Slowly, but out of habit, Krynn went to the mirror with her brush, and began brushing out her long hair. She stared only at herself. Rajin had been angry with her, and her default reaction to that was to be mocking, was to laugh and show everyone how high and mighty she was. Instead, Krynn had been hurt by it. She didn't understand what was stirring up inside her.

pramheda

Fox

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:22 am
Rajin stayed in kitchen as his wife returned to their room to whatever it was that she pleased. The ifrit moved to the stove. It was clean and spotless. A top of the line oven with everything. It was also completely pointless. Rajin was almost certain that neither families' parents knew how to use one. The thought made Rajin shake his head disapprovingly. "Good thing that school is teaching the girls there how to cook." Rajin muttered as he left the overly luxurious kitchen, only to stand in the living room. It was clear and empty, save for the furniture, windows, lights, and in the roaring indoor fireplace. The ifrit stood next to the fire, finding comfort in it. The crackling flame was like listening to the tales of an old sage imparting wisdom. The genie found this to be a good time to meditate. He needed to anyway. He had to think of how he was going to fix huge family mess. Rajin leaned backwards until his back was arched and the only things keeping him up were his head feet.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:34 am

Krynn took a very long time on her hair. She moved slowly and carefully, brushing out every tangle and knot she came across. By the time she finished, the hair was an image of perfection. Not a strand out of line. She watched herself in the mirror before she set down the brush. She didn't go out to him, and instead she watched her features harden. She took in a breath and let it out in a sigh. She wasn't as believable as Moira, but she was believable. A viper without venom. Krynn went to the bed and sat, waiting. Sort of. When she became displeased with waiting, she laid down on the bed. She sighed and covered up with a blanket.

pramheda

Fox

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:30 pm
After meditating for a few minutes, Rajin flipped backwards on his head. He landed on and his feet with his arms folded. The ifrit was very flexible thanks to all the yoga and kalaria he had to do. This allowed him to bend in ways one might not think possible. If Rajin tried hard enough, he could put one leg behind his head and stand on the other while scratching his back with his arms.

Aside from physical flexibility, Rajin decided to return to his wife. He was curious to see what she was doing. Upon entering their bedroom, the genie saw that his lover was lying in bed with a blanket around her. Rajin saw that Krynn had a somewhat annoyed look on her face. He must have kept her waiting. The ifrit sat down next to her and pet her side. "Kept you waiting?" He asked slightly curious and humored.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:38 pm

Krynn pulled the blanket up and hid her face. She sighed and gripped the blanket tighter. "Why do I care if you make me wait?" That's right. Why did she care? She turned on her side, facing away from him. She gave a small huff, curling up underneath the covers. Despite that, Krynn felt her heart ache at her words and she lifted the blanket to invite him in. She looked to Rajin apologetically, and welcomed the idea of his warmth on her body. She didn't want him to think she didn't care, even if she didn't understand why.

pramheda

Fox

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:51 pm
For second, Rajin felt offended, but it the anger quickly subsided as he remember what exactly Krynn was doing. She was just playing hard to get. He facade quickly came crumbling down when she opened the covers and looked at the ifrit with a sorry look. She had realized her mistake, and Rajin forgave her. He joined her underneath the covers. He wrapped his arms around Krynn like she was a teddy bear, and then coiled his legs around her as well. He then kissed her neck affectionately and softly. His body warmed up as he became more passionate.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:23 am

Krynn curled up so that his body cupped hers. She was content to lay there with him, to do nothing but allow him to engulf her and heat her.. sort of. Her mind whirled and she started talking softly, "I don't know exactly how I feel, and I'm sorry for that," She slowly turned, facing him, "There are things I don't understand," She shook her head some, letting out a sigh. "And I don't like that. I don't like not knowing why I want to kiss you," She put her face in his chest. "I don't like how much control I don't have anymore."

pramheda

Fox

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:29 am
Rajin pulled back so that he could listen to the lamia. She was speaking softly about her feelings. When she spoke about how she didn't know why she wanted to be with him and be affectionate towards him. While he wanted to tell her, the genie refrained and just nuzzled the lamia into his chest. "You'll understand in time." Rajin said pecking Krynn's forehead lovingly. "For now though, just remember that you're my beautiful boa." The ifrit's body flared in heat as a passionate thought crossed his mind. "And if anyone says otherwise, they'll end up like that shark."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games