Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
~~ ❀ Fairy's September Rush | Closed!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enigmatic Malady

Shy Otaku

12,600 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:40 am
strawberryalice
Enigmatic Malady
strawberryalice

hehe, Currently I'm just listening to your music. I love the scarlet as flute. So beautiful.

Also, That's good, I just woke up. I'm really sick right now, So I'm kind of slow.

I think everyone's getting sick. I'm trying to fight potential sicky-ness off too. I'm really sleepy (I woke up at the crack of dawn). I'm glad you like my music. I admit, sometimes, I open my tumblr up just to listen to my music. I play flute, actually so I have a huge connection to and love for flute music. smile

Oh, yea, I tried everything to not catch my sisters cold. She had it for three weeks. And when i thought i had a chance of not getting sick, i ended up getting a high fever. Now since then, I'm coughing, and sneezing, and having to blow my nose. Plus my eyes are super blood shot and irritated as well. I hate getting sick. I have a very weak immune system, so i'm always doing things to make sure i stay healthy but sometimes it jsut doesnt work.

Also, I'm a huge fan of cello's, and I plan on buying / learning how to play one when i get a job >W<

Hi Guys :C  

Rin Eacthe

Kawaii Strawberry

11,900 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

PEYA SAKANO
strawberryalice
PEYA SAKANO
strawberryalice
PEYA SAKANO
*Peaks in shyly*
H...H-hello, everyone... redface

Hullo! biggrin heart

Hi...How are you? c:

I'm great. C: Sleepy, but I guess I'm always rather sleepy (I don't get enough sleep). How do you do, lovely? heart

I'm alright, I suppose. Feeling just a little discouraged, though.

I don't mean to pry, but why do you feel a little discouraged? We're all here for you if you want to vent. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:42 am
strawberryalice

Everything is so cute! And really cheap O: Kudos to you <3

iLovePockeex3

Sparkling Shoujo

BabyGusty

Wheezing Lunatic

20,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
ninja  
xXJuvia-samaXx

Hello hello~

Are you by any chance a Fairy Tail fan? O:

iLovePockeex3

Sparkling Shoujo

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:43 am
Kitty of Music
strawberryalice
Kitty of Music
Good Morning ladies. heart

Good morning lovely! heart

How are you?

I'm great, how are you?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:43 am
iLovePockeex3
Enigmatic Malady

hehe, Yea.. I like to make sure things match. Like, There's lavander for the hair, and on the arm sleeves and mini kimono. So, I had to make sure my skin / eyes matched it. I'm very ocd about things matching x-x. I was thinking of keeping this avatar for a while actually. I ant to get art of it.

Mm, it's pretty! Oh my, than I guess I got your approval for matching O: I'm honored whee

You definitely should get some art!

I'm trying to get some freebie art >w< but people don't like ever give me freebies >w<

And Yay~ I has an approval~  

Enigmatic Malady

Shy Otaku

12,600 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Noble Shade 100

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:44 am
iLovePockeex3
strawberryalice

Everything is so cute! And really cheap O: Kudos to you <3

Thank you so much! I didn't want to be a jerk and charge too much. I figure the prices were fair.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:44 am
ninja  

BabyGusty

Wheezing Lunatic

20,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100

malalaliyah

Sweetest Doll

22,500 Points
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:45 am
strawberryalice
PEYA SAKANO
strawberryalice
PEYA SAKANO
strawberryalice
PEYA SAKANO
*Peaks in shyly*
H...H-hello, everyone... redface

Hullo! biggrin heart

Hi...How are you? c:

I'm great. C: Sleepy, but I guess I'm always rather sleepy (I don't get enough sleep). How do you do, lovely? heart

I'm alright, I suppose. Feeling just a little discouraged, though.

I don't mean to pry, but why do you feel a little discouraged? We're all here for you if you want to vent. 3nodding

Oh, it's silly, really...And besides, I don't like coming off as if I'm whining and all that.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:46 am
ii Q u e e n P a n d a

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm back, sorry about that. Anyways, I guess it depends on what you find funny, but funny how?

Caimbrie
Crew

Magical Senshi

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:47 am
Enigmatic Malady
strawberryalice
Enigmatic Malady
strawberryalice

hehe, Currently I'm just listening to your music. I love the scarlet as flute. So beautiful.

Also, That's good, I just woke up. I'm really sick right now, So I'm kind of slow.

I think everyone's getting sick. I'm trying to fight potential sicky-ness off too. I'm really sleepy (I woke up at the crack of dawn). I'm glad you like my music. I admit, sometimes, I open my tumblr up just to listen to my music. I play flute, actually so I have a huge connection to and love for flute music. smile

Oh, yea, I tried everything to not catch my sisters cold. She had it for three weeks. And when i thought i had a chance of not getting sick, i ended up getting a high fever. Now since then, I'm coughing, and sneezing, and having to blow my nose. Plus my eyes are super blood shot and irritated as well. I hate getting sick. I have a very weak immune system, so i'm always doing things to make sure i stay healthy but sometimes it jsut doesnt work.

Also, I'm a huge fan of cello's, and I plan on buying / learning how to play one when i get a job >W<

I would love to learn to play the Violin, although I also love the cello. UGH colds suck. So do fevers. I hate getting sick as well. I used to have a weak immune system as a kid, mostly because I was malnourished, but I'm a lot better off health-wise now. Sometimes your body has to break down to become stronger, Drink apple juice (it has less acid than orange juice and more Vitamin C which should help your immune system), soup, and get plenty of rest. I hope you feel better soon.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:48 am
strawberryalice

It's a lot cheaper than other shops that I've seen! They sell similar items, but for $5-10 each .____. (Psst, in my opinion though, I think yours is better than theirs!)

Enigmatic Malady

Ah, the struggles of obtaining freebies. It's so hard

iLovePockeex3

Sparkling Shoujo

jelly cube planet

Shy Pumpkin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:48 am
For my fellow Direct TV subscribers: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets is on! biggrin *currently watching*  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games