Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Valkyrie (Open/Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good or Evil
  Good
  Evil
  GOLDZ!!
View Results

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:01 pm
{It's all gravy baby}

Isbjorn grumbled under his breath, a battle was precisely what he wanted. "I don't care about going home, making sure my brothers find their ways is more important. I'm just hoping at least one of them is doing something exciting."

"Me? Just a harmless bag of dusty bones. You may call me Khaz'therashk, or Khaz if my proper name is too much for your clumsy tongue to form," Khaz'therashk said with a slight bow before looking at Fiona with his chilling blue eyes continuing, "The proper question is what you call yourself."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:15 pm
"I'm Fiona." She told him, looking between him and the guards that were signaling him to not go near Fiona. One of the guards already left to get Berith, hoping to reason with Khaz before anything blew out of proportion.

"Your brothers? Um... I suppose we can stop by there after I send this einherjar to Valhalla." Lilly replied sweetly as she came across a medium sized stone. "Ahh! Here!" She smiled.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:41 pm
Berith soon returned back to the room Fiona was being kept in. "Khaz!" he bellowed before entering the room, "what are you doing in here? I did not give you permission to enter."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:43 pm
Isbjorn gave a bark of laughter as he looked at the stone saying to Lilly, "Ye well know I'm talking about the other Einherjar, so who have we found this time?"

"Fiona, fascinating, it always amuses me that the Great Lords, assuming that is what you are and not some meat double, would take such fleshy forms, when there are so many other, more efficient forms. I wonder, would you consent to a few...tests?" Khaz'therashk said looking the woman up and down with a calculating gaze, clicking his teeth once more as he took in her fragile body. He looked at Berith as he spoke and said, "My apologies lord, there where whispers in the walls about a being powerful in the light being kept as a, guest, and I simply had to see for myself who would hold your magnificent interest."  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:53 pm
"Huh?" She realised Max was staring back at her and looked away with an awkward chuckle, apparently he wasn't in the best of moods. Silence settled over the group as Fredrika debated wether or not it was a sensible time to ask him of the connection he had to Wagner.

'What's the worst he can do?' steeling her courage the mechanic faced him once more "How do you know Wagner, earlier when you were talking to Fiona…you trailed off?"

((And the twins will be entering in my next post ^^))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:06 pm
lil_lollypop1

Alistyre had been sitting on the back of his warg through the entire exchange and was annoyed by the magic user that kept vanishing to appear again a moment later. He was considering setting the Gondabad warg on Max the moment he mentioned Wagnar and had an angry scowl on his face. "Damn dragons after dwarven gold and works." He muttered. He was sure that Max knew of the dwarf's hatred of the giant reptiles, but spoke of the beasts anyway. "Only good dragon is a dead one."  

Victor Markov

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:10 pm
"I see. So you do so by waltzing in without my permission and killing my guards. Perhaps you need to spend some time in the light room" Berith said with an unimpressed tone. He didn't like it when people didn't follow his orders and command. The light room was a room in the torture fortress that contained a metal flap that could be opened and closed to let various amounts of sunlight in. Berith used it for disobedient servants. It's used exclusively for creatures of darkness, as it wouldn't harm those he takes as prisoners and slaves. In fact, in the Valkyries' case, it might actually help them.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:18 pm
Fiona opened her mouth to refuse, but saw as Berith entered the room again. She shifted slightly away from Khaz, not liking the idea of being tested. After all, she just got out of one mad scientist's hands and she didn't want to be flung into the hands of another one.

"You could say... I know him on a professional level." He replied. "Friends who benefit by not killing each other despite what circumstances would normally imply would happen between us." Max replied.

"An archer, just like what Odin asked for." Lilly replied, chanting. A circle appeared around her as the archer's ghost appeared. He was a middle aged man who had a second soul, a hawk, perched on his shoulder.

"I accept." The man said before his soul vanished.

"Oh... Odin took him away too..." Lilly pouted. "I think that's enough for today. Do you want to head back?"  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:22 pm
"Unless they died of fright, or you killed them then they should still be alive. As for your permission, I wasn't aware that this room was off limits, the guards outside never saw fit to inform me of that development," Khaz'therashk said, straightening up at the threat, while the 'light room' wouldn't hurt him, due to the magics that he controlled, having to call upon it for such a trivial thing as the light room would be an annoyance that would bug him the rest of the day, he hated annoyances, like that fly buzzing around. He glared at it and it fell, rotting away as it did so. "If you wish for me to leave the girl be I shall, though I'm not sure she's so safe, with these guards that have lied to you about their competence." He turned to Fiona and said, "If I had been a guard I would have kept my eyes on you at all times, well that is if I had eyes." He gave a dry chuckle at his bad joke before moving to pass by his Lord and Master out into the hallway.

{SKULLJOKE!}

Isbjorn carefully patted Lily on the shoulder saying, "There lass, you don't need naught but me anyways, I'm more than enough to keep any monster, beast or otherwise, off of you. As for heading back, I suppose, there is supposed to be a grand feast in the hall soon and I'd hate to miss it."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:33 pm
Berith rolled his eyes at the joke. "Sometimes I think his humor is more painful than most of the procedures performed in the torture fortress" he said. Berith raised an eyebrow at the oher thing Khaz had said though. "Maybe I should just stay in here, just to be safe" he said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:34 pm
"That's true." Lilly replied. "Then let's go." She said, gripping her pendent as she put a hand out in front of her. Another circle of light appeared as a portal opened up between that space and Valhalla. She stepped through the portal and waited for Isbjorn to follow.

Fiona said nothing, slowly looking up at Berith with heavy eyes. In a daze, she wondered if he was going to say anything to her.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:56 pm
Isbjorn walked into the portal, marking his place in his book and putting it away, no point in listening to his fellow einherjar try to get onto him about his reading, there was feasting to be done. And even more drinking.

Khaz'therashk left the room with another chuckle and headed to his own quarters. Though his thoughts were a turmoil of new variables to his studies. So many interesting subjects to experiment on, all with their own little flaws for exploitation. It seemed to him that the Lord of Chaos had finally found his own flaw for Khaz'therashk to exploit when the time was right.  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:14 am
Lilly continued down the halls to where a seemingly endless banquet was held. Food filled the tables as heros and gods sat and ate merrily, telling stories. Lilly scooped up a golden apple and began to eat it when a commanding valkyrie went to her side.

"Good job today, Lilly." She began.

"Thank you very much. How goes the war?" Lilly asked.

"It's still a battle of attrition. We have lost many, but that stronghold will not fall." The commander replied.

"I see... Any news about Fiona?" Lilly asked.

"No, I fear. Some of the other valkyries have been spotted, but they are now slaves of the Lord of Darkness. But do not fear. As long as we have the Lord of Light's power, this place will thrive. With it, our food is endless and our battles successful. As long as Odin holds that power, we shall not fail."

"So Odin is the Lord of Light?" Lilly asked.

"Yes." The commander replied. Lilly pressed a hand against the side of her face confused as she took another bite of her apple.

"It's just that... I always heard that the Lord of Light made Odin. It bothered me because if that was true, then where is the original lord?" She asked.

"Odin is the new Lord of Light. No one has seen the original. Don't think any more of it." The commander replied.

Lilly frowned. Odin was professing himself as the Lord of Light now? That was new, and it didn't seem right to her, but there was nothing she could say. She knew Odin and the higher gods were hiding something.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:27 am
Isbjorn could care less on who the lord of light was or wasn't or what Odin was doing in his shining palace. He was more focused on the here and now, he grabbed a flagon of mead and some meat, eating and drinking, but keeping an eye on Lilly at all times.  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:43 am
Lilly said nothing, looking a bit sad as she trailed around the hall, talking to some of her valkyrie friends and other einherjar. She finally returned to Isbjorn as he stuffed his face and stood there for a moment, waiting for him to swallow his current bite. "Um... uh..." Lilly muttered. "We're assigned for the next battle." She told him.

((Heading off for the night. Goodnight))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games