Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Surface
sandman bases and farms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Auto Vampire Kitten

Shy Kitten

15,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:23 am
User Image

aida incent

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Kaida lowered her gaze at the mention of more losses, sure she knew that many had perished in the battle, it still hurt to know the fact. "So, we'll probably have to leave the base and hope we find decent beings." she spoke almost quietly. Fidgeting some the dragoness thought out loud "We should probably pack supplies.. and what not.. Important stuff." she suggest with a faint smile.

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:47 pm
Dameon Black

Auto Vampire Kitten

Nalyne and Lily appeared a few feet from Lucy, his arm still around her waist as his magic faded. He put his other hand on the hilt of his sword but kept the movement casual as he turned them both to face her sister and tilted his head at her. There were any number of things he could have said that would have been perfectly appropriate, but he said the first thing that came to his mind as he looked Lucy over then turned his head to place a light kiss at Lily's temple, "I can't help but find you to be the more beautiful, Princess," he told her softly, knowing that he'd bring a smile to her face before turning to face Lucy again.

He knew his magic had faded from being detected, but he wasn't defenseless. He'd easily be able to protect himself and Lily if they were attacked. But he had a feeling that wouldn't be a problem....  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:53 pm
Red Gypsy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Lily and Lucy
Lily couldn't help but giggle a bit when Nalyne said she she was the more beautiful between her and Lucy. "I can't help but say the same about you and your brother," she said. Lucy was about to say something to Kaida when she heard Lily's giggle and felt her light. She turned to face her, her expression turning to one of shock. She looked her over quickly, her eyes darting over to Nalyne a moment later. She could see that they were in some sort of relationship. The way he held her made that obvious. She swallowed and took a deep breath. "Well, this is a surprise," she said quietly. "I wasn't expecting this. We were just talking about coming to get you, Lily." She recognized her sister immediately, but she was saying who it was so Kaida would know as well. After all, Lily was older now, and her scent was completely different. She wouldn't be surprised if Kaida didn't recognize her. As she waited for someone to say something, the Revenant made another attempt to break out and take control. Lucy forced it down again, and several loud cracks were suddenly heard.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:31 am
User Image

aida incent

Kaida's eyes widen in surprise. "What- Where did-" glancing around where the two had appeared. She paused, listening to Lucy. Lily..Lily...Thats..Lily?! her violet gaze went straight towards the other female. "That's Lily?! It can't be she was-" Hearing several loud cracks coming from Lucy, the dragoness quickly turned her head "Lucy you okay?" so much was happening at the moment that she didn't know exactly what to do. She was a bit shocked.

Dameon Black

Red Gypsy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Shy Kitten

15,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:34 am
Red Gypsy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Lily and Lucy
"Lily grew up," Lucy said quietly. "Our bond was the only reason she was still a little girl. Being turned broke it and made her age." She looked back down to Kaida. "I'm fine, Kaida. Don't worry." Of course she lied about being fine. She didn't want to worry Kaida by telling her that the Revenant had just punished her for pushing it down again. It suddenly made another attempt to get out, and Lucy pushed it down yet again, causing several more cracks to be heard as it made her pay again.

Lily started sending a small pulses of light toward Lucy, using it to see what those cracking noises were. She was a bit surprised by what she saw. "The bond may be broken, but we're still connected. That's how we were able to find you." When she heard Lucy say she was fine, she smirked. "Is that so? So you aren't going to tell her that several of the bones in your right arm are suddenly broken for no apparent reason?" When the other cracks were heard, Lily actually giggled. "There go a few of your ribs. With your bones just breaking, it should make it easy to take you back with us."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:02 am
Dameon Black

Auto Vampire Kitten

Nalyne considered the situation silently as they spoke and quickly determined the best way to get Lucy to at least listen to them. So he simply acted on that determination and sent a small touch of power through Lucy, though he knew she wouldn't be able to feel it any more than Lily had. With that small touch of power, he settled Lucy's bond with the Revenant and made it so that she wouldn't have to fight it anymore. She would also be able to call upon it's power at will, suppress it as she needed to, and would no longer face any issues involving having it's power.

It may not have seemed like much, but it was something that would make Lucy's life alot easier.

He wasn't sure about restoring their sister-bond just yet, so he held off on that for now.

He leaned over and placed a light kiss to Lily's hair then turned to look at Lucy again, "What your sister is trying to say is that she wishes to reunite her family once more. She's formed a sisterly bond with another, yes, but that bond isn't blood. With Ren and Gin gone, there is no one to stand in the way of the two of you reforming your relationship," he paused a moment to allow Lucy to consider what he'd said then continued, "That is... If you wish to be reunited with her," he left that point hanging in the air between them for a moment, knowing that one point held a great deal of weight.

But he knew he would have to make one thing clear to the older sister for Lily's benefit, "Ren had informed Lily that you had died. Permanently, that is. It was a way to keep the two of you apart and try to bend Lily to her will. With Ren gone..." he paused again and gave a shrug of one shoulder as he pulled Lily in against him in a comforting gesture.

"Well, if you decide that you don't want Lily back in your life... Then she now has two sisters who would gladly take your place, being sisters of the heart rather than by blood. Sisters who are, even now, fully intent on cementing Lily's new position..." another slight pause as he considered Kaida as well, "Your friend is welcome to join you, of course," he finished with placing another light and comforting kiss to Lily's hair, his fingers moving lightly over her hip.

While he'd ensured that Lucy wouldn't know what he'd done, he knew Lily would sense it. But he'd made it seem as if Lily had done it, timing his touch of power to happen at the exact moment when Lily was using her own ability on her sister. He also knew that Lily would know why he'd done it at that moment.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Dameon Black
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:22 am
Red Gypsy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Lily and Lucy
Lucy felt lighter after Nalyne used his power on her. She took a deep breath and focused on the Revenant, finding its sudden calm behavior odd and alarming. She looked Lily over again and thought about the fact that it had calmed down the moment Lily sent another pulse toward her. It seemed like Lily had done it, but she knew that it would have required a bit of magic that Lily didn't know. She looked back over to Nalyne and listened to him speak. She was quiet for a bit, but finally managed to speak. "Of course I want Lily back in my life," she said. "Finding Lily again was all that our group has been going for since we lost her. We just didn't have any chance of getting into the Re base without help. Especially now that we've lost Sky and Tsuki." There was a brief change in her tone when she said Tsuki's name, making it quite obvious that she was still devestated by the loss of the man she loved. She managed to recover and spoke again. "But there is something that I have to consider. I'm not by myself. I have Kaida, too. And as much as I want to reunite with Lily, I won't ignore what Kaida wants to do. She's the only friend I have left. So if Kaida says she wants to go, we will. If not, then we won't." It would probably seem to a few people that Lucy was trying to throw a difficult decision onto someone else, but anyone who really looked would see that she was doing it out of respect for Kaida. She respected the young dragoness enough that she wouldn't just expect the girl to go along with whatever she decided. She wanted her to know that she had a voice in this matter, and she would respect her decision.

Lily was quiet as she listened to Nalyne and Lucy speak. She smiled at Nalyne's kisses and being pulled against him. She examined Lucy and then sent another small pulse of light to heal the damage to her bones. And then she managed to send a thought to Nalyne. If she refuses, grab her and take her back with us anyway.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:31 am
User Image

aida incent

Kaida practically stood there in a bit of shock and confusion. Listening to what the sisters and Nalyne were saying, though blanking out every now and then. Lucy, the others and her were going to try finding Lily, now here she is... Lily had changed, gotten older. It was rather odd. Snapping from her small daze when she heard Lucy bring up Sky and Tsuki.... Her violet gaze went up looking over the once ghost girl, worried a bit. Her eyes changed it to a surprised expression. "W-what Lucy...-" cutting her self off looking over everyone. The dragoness really didn't have any friends, except for the ones she had recently made. Hearing those words genuinely touched her. Thoughtful for a few moments, the Re weren't the best of people.. or at least back then they weren't. They could have changed with the two leaders gone. A soft sigh came from her "Lucy, you're also the only friend I have... I wouldn't know how to function with out you." giving a quick faint laugh before continuing "But I also am a bit weary... Of the Re.." Confessing as she scuffed the ground with her bare foot. Releasing another nervous breath she went on. "...I-it just seems a bit odd.. We were going to go find you... Lily.." Kaida was still processing that the girl in front of them was in fact Lily. So much was going through her head at the moment. "I don't want to interfere with the two of you reuniting..." her voice trailed off some. Finally making up her mind. "Lucy, I'll go with you." her eyes gazing back at her.

Dameon Black

Red Gypsy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Shy Kitten

15,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:13 am
Dameon Black

Auto Vampire Kitten

Nalyne gave a small smile to Kaida and even gave her a small wink before looking back at Lucy with a raised eyebrow. He remained silent for a moment before speaking, allowing her the time to think. But when he did speak, he made sure that his voice was soft.

"Well, Lucy? It's up to you now," he kept his arm around Lily's waist but gave it a brief squeeze to acknowledge her request of him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:33 pm
Red Gypsy

Auto Vampire Kitten

Lily and Lucy
Lucy smiled at Kaida. "Thank you, Kaida," she said. "I know it seems odd, but this seems like our best option right now." She looked back over to Nalyne and Lily. "We'll go with you. But I'll make one thing clear. We're going with you, but that doesn't mean that we're associated with the Re. Make sure you remember that."

Lily listened to Lucy speak and rolled her eyes. "Fine, fine," she said. "Nalyne, would you care to take us all back to the base now?"

Dameon Black
Crew

Auto Vampire Kitten

Shy Kitten

15,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:36 pm
User Image

aida incent

Kaida wasn't too sure how to react at Nalyne's smile or wink. As far as she knew the Re weren't good people. Her eyes shifted over to Lily... Not sure about her either.. Last time she saw, she was a child. The dragoness simply nodded her head at Lucy "I suppose it is our best option.." her voice trailing off. Relived what Lucy had stated, after all she'd also rather not be part of the Re. Her head then tipped, wondering how Nalyne would do so.

Dameon Black

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:00 pm
Dameon Black
I'll let you both shift us over as you like.

Auto Vampire Kitten

Nalyne gave a simple nod and held one hand out to the other two females. Once they'd touched his hand, they all simply went back to the rooms Lily had taken over from Ren and Gin.

It was a simple power for him but one he took a small amount of pride in. It was instant transportation with no side effects. No muss, no fuss. One second they were there, the next they were over in Lily's rooms.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 8:49 pm
Gurzil

The sun was just starting to disappear under the horizon. When Gurzil and his Companion arrived, at the closest Sandman own Farming community. The farmers had all just returned to their home, so no one was the wiser to his presence. Well, aside from the sentries they had slain, a few miles back up the road. The demonic bull came to a stop at the first road leading to a farm. There must have been several dozen in maybe a two miles stretch of land. Though not as spread out, as the ones in the fifties. Which would provide for far greater amusement.
Gurzil lowered himself, so that Esabel could climb off. The he popped every knuckle, one by one. " Esabel gonna lose. . .", and he was off. Racing forward on all fours, his head ready to tilt into the door, or maybe the wall, like a battering ram. His palms leaving fiery prints in the soil. Black smoke rose from his nostrils, like that toon bull from " The Loonie Toons" show. Which is actually where he got the idea. He found it amusing, that some of his pray wanted to laugh. Finding their laughter frozen in their throat, along with their fear. It was an interesting expression to witness.

Gurzil veered to the side of the front door. Ramming his horned cranium, through the wall, crashing into the dinning area of the home. To his good luck, the whole family had shown up for dinner. There were screams, shouts, objects slamming to the floor. Then everything went silent, the dust settled. Bringing a clear view of the thing that had caused the collapse of an entire outer wall.
Gurzil moved quickly, while they were still surprised to meet such a brutish, beast. He kicked the table to the side, pinning one individual. Then charged the rest. The younger, scrappier males charged forward to meet him. Though all they found was a close up look, of a Hellfire palm just before their brains were fried.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 9:44 pm
DawnShadow666

Esabel found his cartoonish act very funny and laughed until she landed on her a** in the front yard. She was laughing so hard that there was enough time for rescuers to arrive. When she did finally notice them, she went into action.

Well, her version of it...

A wave of a hand was all that was necessary for her dark energy to bind and collect the ones she wanted, leaving the others for Gurzil's amusement. She also left him with the house, taking up a bit of fence line to bind her new 'playmates' to.

That done, she actually waited for him to finish with the others and come back watch her. Once he did, she moved in to place a seemingly innocent kiss to their cheeks then backed off a bit to watch with him.

It wasn't as showy as what he'd done, admittedly, but hers was very horrifying.

It started with painful gasps and whimpers, slowly elevating into full screams and writhing as their flesh began to rot from the inside out. Many died in pure agony, but some she stopped the rotting early on, letting them watch as their neighbors and friends slowly died.

She saved two couples for last, only approaching when the rest were dead. To one couple, she whispered to man then released his hands and backed away to watch him strangle his wife. When she was dead, Esabel left him alive, knowing that what he'd just done would drive him insane before he died.

The last couple she approached, she considered for a moment before speaking where Gurzil could hear her, "Do you love her?" she asked the husband softly, gaining a whimpered yes from him, "Would you see her die at my hand or yours?" came another question that made the man consider as he looked at his wife.

His answer didn't surprise Esabel, though it did surprise his wife, "Your hand. I can't do it," the answer made Esabel smile, actually.

In a very surprising move, she released the woman and traced a finger along her cheek, "You gets to go tell them Sandman peoples that Esabel's playing with Gurzy and they has some burying to do here," she told her in a soft whisper then let the woman run. She watched until the woman was out of sight before giving Gurzil a delighted grin, "She's got a bun in the cooker... And it's not his," she told him simply before turning back to the last one alive.

Another wave of her hand and the man was suspended by ropes of energy, a bag of her 'toys' laying beside him. From there, she made his carving of Claire's skin look like amateur night. She knew torture very well and loved it like nothing else. Well, except for fun in the bed. Or the chains. Or anywhere, really.

She actually lost herself in the blood and screams as the man very slowly died of pain and blood loss, only coming back to herself when the screaming stopped. But only barely...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:27 am
Gurzil

Once Gurzil had finished inside the farm house. He followed the sounds of screams, to find Esabel. Plopping down on the hard ground, a smooth leg clutched in his clawed hands. Occasionally munching on it, as if he were watching a movie for the first time. If he had been in a chair, he would have been on the very edge of his seat, eyes wide with fascination.

A while later, Gurzil tossed the skeletal remains of the leg he had been devouring. He decided it was time to join the blood, Goddess. In her blood bath. Though his intentions were not to pull her away. No, His brutish and aggressive body language made it clear, that she would be taken here. . . In the blood and dirt.

Gurzil wanted to make it a game. So he continued both the orginal game, and the current one. Torturing her as he had his way with her, and then falling back to allow the same in return. In the end it would Esabel that won, though only because Gurzil was far too lost in the pleasurable sensation of new pains. This was a rare moment for the Warlord. Being as old as he was, had brought a long list of painful experiences.
" Esabel." Gurzil paused to take a breath, which brought on a chuckle. " Win. . ."

Red Gypsy

Surface

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces